Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95
"I work at a diner." She says. Julia looking both ways. "What school do you work in?" She asks curiously. Julia seeing the overcast sky. May rain today...
"I work at a diner." She says. Julia looking both ways. "What school do you work in?" She asks curiously. Julia seeing the overcast sky. May rain today...
Dante looked at the sky then said “ we better hurry Mindy if it is going to rain”. “ I work at a middle school called acyi” Mindy said. Dante just stared making sure it was safe. Mindy just looked at her brother and thought somethings bothering him really bad could it be he still didn’t feel comfortable around humans since they were turned.
Dante looked at the sky then said “ we better hurry Mindy if it is going to rain”. “ I work at a middle school called acyi” Mindy said. Dante just stared making sure it was safe. Mindy just looked at her brother and thought somethings bothering him really bad could it be he still didn’t feel comfortable around humans since they were turned.
Wx0EgSk.png
Julia walks. "Huh. I'm unfamiliar with it. I'll have to look into that. Are you going to he late?" She asks. She close to the diner now. She looks at Dante wondering if something was wrong so he didn't talk.
Julia walks. "Huh. I'm unfamiliar with it. I'll have to look into that. Are you going to he late?" She asks. She close to the diner now. She looks at Dante wondering if something was wrong so he didn't talk.
“ No I won’t be late Dante will make sure if that” Mindy said. Dante had been farther away since he was anxious to get his sister to work on time. Dante looked at his twin and said” You have about 30 minutes intill you have to be there”. I hope Julia doesn’t think I feel uncomfortable around her it’s just that after being turned I find humans more scary idly he thought. Mindy just sighed at her brother and nodded her head at him.
“ No I won’t be late Dante will make sure if that” Mindy said. Dante had been farther away since he was anxious to get his sister to work on time. Dante looked at his twin and said” You have about 30 minutes intill you have to be there”. I hope Julia doesn’t think I feel uncomfortable around her it’s just that after being turned I find humans more scary idly he thought. Mindy just sighed at her brother and nodded her head at him.
Wx0EgSk.png
"Well.. do you have a cell phone? I can call you when im not working." Julia offers. Her shift would be starting soon. She standing outside the diner. "Nice meeting you both though. See you around?" She asks.
"Well.. do you have a cell phone? I can call you when im not working." Julia offers. Her shift would be starting soon. She standing outside the diner. "Nice meeting you both though. See you around?" She asks.
Mindy looked at Dante for a minute then said “ yeah I have a cell phone, it’d be nice to get known you more”. She wrote her number down while Dante just stared at off in the distance. “ Here’s my number it was nice meeting you Julia” Mindy said. She nudged her brother Dante looked at Julia and said “ it was nice to meet you”.
Mindy looked at Dante for a minute then said “ yeah I have a cell phone, it’d be nice to get known you more”. She wrote her number down while Dante just stared at off in the distance. “ Here’s my number it was nice meeting you Julia” Mindy said. She nudged her brother Dante looked at Julia and said “ it was nice to meet you”.
Wx0EgSk.png
Julia smiles and takes the number. "See you!" She says before entering the diner. The hesitation was very odd... did she have to have permission to talk? Julia shrugging it off and preparing for work.
Julia smiles and takes the number. "See you!" She says before entering the diner. The hesitation was very odd... did she have to have permission to talk? Julia shrugging it off and preparing for work.
“See you “they said after Julia had went into the dinner Mindy turned to her brother. “ You need to get used to talking to people again I know it’s hard but still”. Dante just started walking again. He’s being a pain did he even get sleep last night Mindy thought. She shrugged it off and went to join her brother. I can’t be late Mindy thought.
“See you “they said after Julia had went into the dinner Mindy turned to her brother. “ You need to get used to talking to people again I know it’s hard but still”. Dante just started walking again. He’s being a pain did he even get sleep last night Mindy thought. She shrugged it off and went to join her brother. I can’t be late Mindy thought.
Wx0EgSk.png
Richard was halfway to work. He driving his motorcycle today. He looking around carefully for pedestrians. It wasn't his bike, he borrowed it because the truck was out of gas at the garage. He didn't see Mindy or Dante.
Richard was halfway to work. He driving his motorcycle today. He looking around carefully for pedestrians. It wasn't his bike, he borrowed it because the truck was out of gas at the garage. He didn't see Mindy or Dante.
They stopped at the cross walk then when they thought it was clear Dante stopped his sister. “ What the Dante I’m going to be late Mindy said. “ Just wait for a minute” Dante said.
They stopped at the cross walk then when they thought it was clear Dante stopped his sister. “ What the Dante I’m going to be late Mindy said. “ Just wait for a minute” Dante said.
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95