Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
( I’m back:)
Dante had been outside for awhile waiting for Mindy to actually get up. He was in deep thought when Mindy came out.” Hey what are you doing”? Mindy asked. “Nothing just are you sure you want to make friends”? He replied. Mindy just stayed silent and thought to herself he’s changed since we became vampires. As they stayed in silence they saw the girl from yesterday.
( I’m back:)
Dante had been outside for awhile waiting for Mindy to actually get up. He was in deep thought when Mindy came out.” Hey what are you doing”? Mindy asked. “Nothing just are you sure you want to make friends”? He replied. Mindy just stayed silent and thought to herself he’s changed since we became vampires. As they stayed in silence they saw the girl from yesterday.
Wx0EgSk.png
( its late so I’m logging of for the night)
( its late so I’m logging of for the night)
Wx0EgSk.png
(Ok. Goodnight :) talk more tomorrow)

Julia was walking to the diner she worked at. She looking calm since most vampires weren't active this early. She looking both ways at an intersection waiting for the right of way. Once it was there she would walk to the diner.
(Ok. Goodnight :) talk more tomorrow)

Julia was walking to the diner she worked at. She looking calm since most vampires weren't active this early. She looking both ways at an intersection waiting for the right of way. Once it was there she would walk to the diner.
(Ok I’m on and I won’t be logging on and off a lot today)

Mindy nuged her brother and said “ isn’t that the girl from yesterday”? Dante looked at where his sister was pointing. “Yes that is her why do you care”? he replied. Dante didn’t understand why she cared about seeing the girl again. “ I care because we can actually make friends, come on let’s go say hi” she said. Dante sighed then just nodded his head knowing he lost this battle. They walked over and Mindy said “hi”.
(Ok I’m on and I won’t be logging on and off a lot today)

Mindy nuged her brother and said “ isn’t that the girl from yesterday”? Dante looked at where his sister was pointing. “Yes that is her why do you care”? he replied. Dante didn’t understand why she cared about seeing the girl again. “ I care because we can actually make friends, come on let’s go say hi” she said. Dante sighed then just nodded his head knowing he lost this battle. They walked over and Mindy said “hi”.
Wx0EgSk.png
(Ok. How are you ?)

Julia didn't notice their pointing and looks at Mindy. "Hmm? Oh hello. How are you today?" She asks. She still waiting to cross the street. She didn't want to be late again... she tapping her foot a little. Hopefully today wasn't a bad day though. Work had been hectic...
(Ok. How are you ?)

Julia didn't notice their pointing and looks at Mindy. "Hmm? Oh hello. How are you today?" She asks. She still waiting to cross the street. She didn't want to be late again... she tapping her foot a little. Hopefully today wasn't a bad day though. Work had been hectic...
( i’m Good, how are you?)

Mindy said “ I’m good, how are you today?”. Dante just looked over in the distance but then said” Hi, I’m good how are you”? Mindy was thinking why couldn’t he stop staring somewhere else. Dante wasn’t in much of a talking mood today. I just want to get to my job and not be here but i’ll always be here for my twin he thought to himself.
( i’m Good, how are you?)

Mindy said “ I’m good, how are you today?”. Dante just looked over in the distance but then said” Hi, I’m good how are you”? Mindy was thinking why couldn’t he stop staring somewhere else. Dante wasn’t in much of a talking mood today. I just want to get to my job and not be here but i’ll always be here for my twin he thought to himself.
Wx0EgSk.png
(I'm good)

Julia smiles. "I'm well. Just going to work. I work at a diner. What's your name? I'm Julia." She says smiling. She didn't mind the boy avoiding her, he just kind of seemed to be protectingthe girl. Not that Julia was threatening or anything. "Going to work?"
(I'm good)

Julia smiles. "I'm well. Just going to work. I work at a diner. What's your name? I'm Julia." She says smiling. She didn't mind the boy avoiding her, he just kind of seemed to be protectingthe girl. Not that Julia was threatening or anything. "Going to work?"
Mindy smiles “ it’s nice to meet you Julia I’m Mindy. I’m on my way to work as well”. Dante looked over “ Nice to meet you Julia I’m Dante. I’ll be splitting up soon from Mindy to go to work. Dante started staring in the opposite direction. “ Sorry about my brother I don’t know why he’s acting like this he usually talks more” Mindy said. I’m just watching the road and not in a talking mood Mindy he thought to himself.
Mindy smiles “ it’s nice to meet you Julia I’m Mindy. I’m on my way to work as well”. Dante looked over “ Nice to meet you Julia I’m Dante. I’ll be splitting up soon from Mindy to go to work. Dante started staring in the opposite direction. “ Sorry about my brother I don’t know why he’s acting like this he usually talks more” Mindy said. I’m just watching the road and not in a talking mood Mindy he thought to himself.
Wx0EgSk.png
Julia smiles. "Its ok. Work starting soon?" She asks. She seeing the light change. "Time to cross the street. Where are you going for work?" She asks. She curious why they were interested in meeting now. She wasn't special at all really.
Julia smiles. "Its ok. Work starting soon?" She asks. She seeing the light change. "Time to cross the street. Where are you going for work?" She asks. She curious why they were interested in meeting now. She wasn't special at all really.
Dante gave a small smile “ hers does I have an hour before I have to go so I’m walking her there” he said. “ I work at a school that’s not to far from here what about you?” Mindy asked smiling. Dante stayed in his deep thought as if he didn’t want to revile where he worked.
Dante gave a small smile “ hers does I have an hour before I have to go so I’m walking her there” he said. “ I work at a school that’s not to far from here what about you?” Mindy asked smiling. Dante stayed in his deep thought as if he didn’t want to revile where he worked.
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95