Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
Yup
Yup
Wx0EgSk.png
Ok.

Julia and Richard were walking through the city park, both having gotten out of work late and were hurrying home before the things that go bump in the night come out to mess with people. They were brother and sister that shared an apartment. And both feared getting caught outside at night.
Ok.

Julia and Richard were walking through the city park, both having gotten out of work late and were hurrying home before the things that go bump in the night come out to mess with people. They were brother and sister that shared an apartment. And both feared getting caught outside at night.
Dante and Mindy were walking through the park enjoying the light from the moon most of all. Then they saw two people moving in a hurry to get home. Why are they in such a hurry? he asked himself. Dante knew very well why vampires came out a night and they were probably scared. Mindy thought to herself vampires are out soon they must be running to get to safety
Dante and Mindy were walking through the park enjoying the light from the moon most of all. Then they saw two people moving in a hurry to get home. Why are they in such a hurry? he asked himself. Dante knew very well why vampires came out a night and they were probably scared. Mindy thought to herself vampires are out soon they must be running to get to safety
Wx0EgSk.png
They both continue to hurry, not seeing the couple farther away as they wanted to get home as soon as possible. They having heard of people vanishing and returning differently...
They both continue to hurry, not seeing the couple farther away as they wanted to get home as soon as possible. They having heard of people vanishing and returning differently...
Mindy just watched them go and had a smile on her face. “Ok what are you thinking about” Dante said. He knew his twin and she was definitely planning something. The smile on her face wasn’t helping him either. “I’m not planning anything though we could become friends” with them she replied. Dante knew that wasn’t a bad idea but somehow she’s turn it into a bad thing.
Mindy just watched them go and had a smile on her face. “Ok what are you thinking about” Dante said. He knew his twin and she was definitely planning something. The smile on her face wasn’t helping him either. “I’m not planning anything though we could become friends” with them she replied. Dante knew that wasn’t a bad idea but somehow she’s turn it into a bad thing.
Wx0EgSk.png
After a little while they entered the apartment complex. Ac on high. They sighing relieved after entering. Thank goodness they got inside safely. They unaware of the twinsthat saw them hurrying along. They locking the door and preparing for dinner.
After a little while they entered the apartment complex. Ac on high. They sighing relieved after entering. Thank goodness they got inside safely. They unaware of the twinsthat saw them hurrying along. They locking the door and preparing for dinner.
Dante sighed then said “ we might as well head home there’s no point in waiting to see those two again tonight”. Mindy knew that her twin was right day time would be the ideal time to talk to them.” Sure let’s go home I mean we already got our meal”she replied. They started walking home hoping they could get there without running into other vampires. Dante was thinking to himself I wouldn’t blame them we used to be scared of them to..
Dante sighed then said “ we might as well head home there’s no point in waiting to see those two again tonight”. Mindy knew that her twin was right day time would be the ideal time to talk to them.” Sure let’s go home I mean we already got our meal”she replied. They started walking home hoping they could get there without running into other vampires. Dante was thinking to himself I wouldn’t blame them we used to be scared of them to..
Wx0EgSk.png
After dinner both of them went to bed, windows locked and everything to protect themselves. They didn't want to have any of the risks be present. They knew of the vampires. But they believed they only wanted one thing, to terrorize humans more than anything else.
After dinner both of them went to bed, windows locked and everything to protect themselves. They didn't want to have any of the risks be present. They knew of the vampires. But they believed they only wanted one thing, to terrorize humans more than anything else.
After awhile Dante and Mindy got home. They just went straight to bed but Dante laid awake thinking. I wish humans understood that not all vampires are bad. Mindy had went to sleep not caring what people thought.
( I have to log off for a little bit but I’ll be back on)
After awhile Dante and Mindy got home. They just went straight to bed but Dante laid awake thinking. I wish humans understood that not all vampires are bad. Mindy had went to sleep not caring what people thought.
( I have to log off for a little bit but I’ll be back on)
Wx0EgSk.png
As morning came, they prepared for work once again. They eating breakfast and preparing to hopefully no further issues arose at work. They both splitting up and heading to their jobs.

(Ok :)
As morning came, they prepared for work once again. They eating breakfast and preparing to hopefully no further issues arose at work. They both splitting up and heading to their jobs.

(Ok :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95