Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rose's Grand FR Roleplay Discord
1 2
[center][img]https://t00.deviantart.net/Jy2X_8SnuBd7xqy1h_HW5D-K6bc=/fit-in/800x400/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/d7d4/th/pre/i/2017/238/d/a/flamecaller_banner_by_drytil-dblcyla.png[/img][/center] Hey there! Looking for a roleplay discord that primarily sticks to Flight Rising lore and is looking to become a large community? You've come to the right place! The server only came up yesterday so it's still in the process of getting worn in, and we're excited to see new people <3 We're at twenty users and counting! - The discord has tips and tricks as well as a mentor program for new, uncertain roleplayers as well as a practice roleplay channel for them to use. - Not sure about which character to use, or want help developing a character? Or even your clan lore? We've got character development channels for you! - If you think your lair is developed enough to become a roleplay location, feel free to apply in the lair location applications! - Want your character's response to be up in the hands of fate? We've got a dice roll channel! - If your character amuses me/inspires me enough they're probably gonna be getting free art tbh - Our server has many very friendly people, so please don't be afraid to come give us a visit and see if we're what you're looking! I'm perfectly fine with lore that stretches FR's lore, so if you're afraid your lore deviates from the norm, don't worry! It'll be dealt with on a case by case basis in seeing if it works out with us :) If you're interested or curious, leave a post down below and I'll send you the link! EDIT: Actually, I'll just post the link here, join at your own leisure! https://discord.gg/zTYKj5S
flamecaller_banner_by_drytil-dblcyla.png

Hey there! Looking for a roleplay discord that primarily sticks to Flight Rising lore and is looking to become a large community? You've come to the right place!

The server only came up yesterday so it's still in the process of getting worn in, and we're excited to see new people <3 We're at twenty users and counting!

- The discord has tips and tricks as well as a mentor program for new, uncertain roleplayers as well as a practice roleplay channel for them to use.

- Not sure about which character to use, or want help developing a character? Or even your clan lore? We've got character development channels for you!

- If you think your lair is developed enough to become a roleplay location, feel free to apply in the lair location applications!

- Want your character's response to be up in the hands of fate? We've got a dice roll channel!

- If your character amuses me/inspires me enough they're probably gonna be getting free art tbh

- Our server has many very friendly people, so please don't be afraid to come give us a visit and see if we're what you're looking!

I'm perfectly fine with lore that stretches FR's lore, so if you're afraid your lore deviates from the norm, don't worry! It'll be dealt with on a case by case basis in seeing if it works out with us :)

If you're interested or curious, leave a post down below and I'll send you the link!

EDIT: Actually, I'll just post the link here, join at your own leisure!

https://discord.gg/zTYKj5S
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I might join! Could you provide a link? Thank you <3
I might join! Could you provide a link? Thank you <3
Certainly! <3
Certainly! <3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
This discord is a lot of fun so far!! If you like to just roleplay with your dragons and not really worry about long posts you've come to the right place!
This discord is a lot of fun so far!! If you like to just roleplay with your dragons and not really worry about long posts you've come to the right place!
Sounds interesting, send me the link, please
Sounds interesting, send me the link, please
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
Sounds fun! May I join as well?
Sounds fun! May I join as well?
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Of course! :D
Of course! :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I'm interested! Could you shoot me a link?
I'm interested! Could you shoot me a link?
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
Happily :D
Happily :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I could always develop my writing skills ^^ Can I have a link?
I could always develop my writing skills ^^ Can I have a link?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

1 2