Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Discord FR RP] Build lore (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65
May I have the link to this group?
May I have the link to this group?
hZipXGO.png
cSKe1Cn.png
CioCFC3.png
HJLIYn4.png
em6G0U2.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
H5iV1HN.png
@Candies

"Namesakes and some visual likenesses are fine" (quoted from the rules in the discord itself, though I should edit that here as well), but we strongly prefer that you don't take - say - naruto, and re-crate him in the form of a dragon for RP purposes here.

This doesn't extend to OCs! If you created a character for yourself, even if you've entered them in some other media (say, you made a webcomic or they're a main character in a story your writing), they're still YOUR character, and you can apply them as you please.
@Candies

"Namesakes and some visual likenesses are fine" (quoted from the rules in the discord itself, though I should edit that here as well), but we strongly prefer that you don't take - say - naruto, and re-crate him in the form of a dragon for RP purposes here.

This doesn't extend to OCs! If you created a character for yourself, even if you've entered them in some other media (say, you made a webcomic or they're a main character in a story your writing), they're still YOUR character, and you can apply them as you please.
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Links sent!
Links sent!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
[quote name="Lostrefrain" date="2018-08-02 17:08:27" ] @/Candies "Namesakes and some visual likenesses are fine" (quoted from the rules in the discord itself, though I should edit that here as well), but we strongly prefer that you don't take - say - naruto, and re-crate him in the form of a dragon for RP purposes here. This doesn't extend to OCs! If you created a character for yourself, even if you've entered them in some other media (say, you made a webcomic or they're a main character in a story your writing), they're still YOUR character, and you can apply them as you please. [/quote] Oh! Thank you! Alright, thanks for clearing that up! Er, not sure how to say this without it seeming a bit rude, but may I have the discord link then?
Lostrefrain wrote on 2018-08-02 17:08:27:
@/Candies

Oh! Thank you! Alright, thanks for clearing that up! Er, not sure how to say this without it seeming a bit rude, but may I have the discord link then?
Candies.gif
@Candies

sent!
@Candies

sent!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Eyy yall still accepting members? I would love to join!
Eyy yall still accepting members? I would love to join!
did you know that president jimmy carter was attacked by a swamp rabbit?
8JUZVfh.pngthaummiel.png
ipnEeR0.png
@oldestNeptune

absolutely, I'll send you a link in a moment!
@oldestNeptune

absolutely, I'll send you a link in a moment!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Thank u!
Thank u!
did you know that president jimmy carter was attacked by a swamp rabbit?
8JUZVfh.pngthaummiel.png
ipnEeR0.png
@Solztize @effervience @Blazewolf96 @safaripig @Lovable @NovaAurora @EmeraldJubilee @Mypilot @hyung @Avoria @DwellerKraken @manmanmam101 @Facinarose @DragonJade @Buntecha @Foxwolf273 @DragonJade @Facinarose @PsFox @ElectraPrime @moonblinked @PuffyRuffy @gumiho @SpiritOfSakura @pandella @gremlinerd @honeybone @Softiie @jayriios @ColdestNeptune

UPDATE!

We had a poll - and the results are in!

After the disapointing flop that last month's raffle turned out to be, we asked members if they were interested in keeping up the monthly raffle.

Answer? Yes!

To make sure the next raffle is more exciting than the last, we'll be closing the raffle this month in order to gather funds and prizes. This includes collecting donations from our AWESOME MEMBERS!

A great big shout-out to @CoopiCrumbs for their fabulous donations, which have given us a fantastic start to our prize pooling.

They've been awarded the role "Donation squad".
What's "Donation squad"?

How good of you to ask! Donation squad is a role we made just now.

Initially suggested by CoopiCrumbs in #discussion, we're now "awarding" it to users who either A) frequently donate, or B) donate outstandingly.

The role serves no other purpose than to give members who have it a sense of accomplishment, and maybe some warm fuzzy feelings about it.
Want to help make the raffle the best that it can be? Here are your options!

- DONATE!
Cooler prizes and good funds are always a good incentive. Not only that, but you can earn up to 3 points a month for your donations, so you can enter more raffles!

- SUGGEST!
Let's be frank; this is something of a "figure it out as we go" situation. If you have any ideas for how we can make the raffle be cooler or run more smoothly, share!

- PARTICIPATE!
In order to participate in monthly raffles, you need points! Each point is like one ticket, and you earn them by either donating to the raffle, or taking part in group #events. You can suggest new events in #prompts! They can even be something you kick off yourself, just get them approved by a mod and you're good to go!
Thank you!

(Were you pinged, but are no longer part of our group? Our rules ask that you please inform us before leaving the group so that we can remove you from our ping list, and clear out your introductions so the chats aren't too overwhelmed.

Just ask and we'll make sure you're removed!)

@Solztize @effervience @Blazewolf96 @safaripig @Lovable @NovaAurora @EmeraldJubilee @Mypilot @hyung @Avoria @DwellerKraken @manmanmam101 @Facinarose @DragonJade @Buntecha @Foxwolf273 @DragonJade @Facinarose @PsFox @ElectraPrime @moonblinked @PuffyRuffy @gumiho @SpiritOfSakura @pandella @gremlinerd @honeybone @Softiie @jayriios @ColdestNeptune

UPDATE!

We had a poll - and the results are in!

After the disapointing flop that last month's raffle turned out to be, we asked members if they were interested in keeping up the monthly raffle.

Answer? Yes!

To make sure the next raffle is more exciting than the last, we'll be closing the raffle this month in order to gather funds and prizes. This includes collecting donations from our AWESOME MEMBERS!

A great big shout-out to @CoopiCrumbs for their fabulous donations, which have given us a fantastic start to our prize pooling.

They've been awarded the role "Donation squad".
What's "Donation squad"?

How good of you to ask! Donation squad is a role we made just now.

Initially suggested by CoopiCrumbs in #discussion, we're now "awarding" it to users who either A) frequently donate, or B) donate outstandingly.

The role serves no other purpose than to give members who have it a sense of accomplishment, and maybe some warm fuzzy feelings about it.
Want to help make the raffle the best that it can be? Here are your options!

- DONATE!
Cooler prizes and good funds are always a good incentive. Not only that, but you can earn up to 3 points a month for your donations, so you can enter more raffles!

- SUGGEST!
Let's be frank; this is something of a "figure it out as we go" situation. If you have any ideas for how we can make the raffle be cooler or run more smoothly, share!

- PARTICIPATE!
In order to participate in monthly raffles, you need points! Each point is like one ticket, and you earn them by either donating to the raffle, or taking part in group #events. You can suggest new events in #prompts! They can even be something you kick off yourself, just get them approved by a mod and you're good to go!
Thank you!

(Were you pinged, but are no longer part of our group? Our rules ask that you please inform us before leaving the group so that we can remove you from our ping list, and clear out your introductions so the chats aren't too overwhelmed.

Just ask and we'll make sure you're removed!)

VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
(*^ω^*)
(*^ω^*)
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65