Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Discord FR RP] Build lore (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
bump.
bump.
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
bap
bap
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Would it be okay if I joined? I would love to be able to!
Would it be okay if I joined? I would love to be able to!
783Bz4J.png
@Dwellerkraken

Definitely! I'll shoot you a link in just a moment.
@Dwellerkraken

Definitely! I'll shoot you a link in just a moment.
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
AHH RP STUFFS

Could I snag a link? :D Been looking for a good FR RP group for a while and I think I've found one!
AHH RP STUFFS

Could I snag a link? :D Been looking for a good FR RP group for a while and I think I've found one!
oie_w_MVOpun_Nu_EHF.pngSnb3SHJ.png
@Avoria

The chats working title was "A series of increasingly bad decisions" and thus far it's done a fantastic job of keeping true to the name -

- I hope your expectations aren't too high! :'v

I'll send you a link in just a moment. We've hit a bit of a lull in activity, but there are a few people on to say hello to!
@Avoria

The chats working title was "A series of increasingly bad decisions" and thus far it's done a fantastic job of keeping true to the name -

- I hope your expectations aren't too high! :'v

I'll send you a link in just a moment. We've hit a bit of a lull in activity, but there are a few people on to say hello to!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
^^^
^^^
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
~up~
We adore new people
~up~
We adore new people
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Could I join? I'm not 100% great at rp, but I would like to try ;p
Could I join? I'm not 100% great at rp, but I would like to try ;p
bTUANI9.png
@manmanmam101

That was the fastest reply i've gotten after a bump since my interest-check for this forum, gg

absolutely! You don't need to be the best rper on the block to join or anything, anyway, though we do have chats for constructive criticism if you n' others want feedback to improve!
@manmanmam101

That was the fastest reply i've gotten after a bump since my interest-check for this forum, gg

absolutely! You don't need to be the best rper on the block to join or anything, anyway, though we do have chats for constructive criticism if you n' others want feedback to improve!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65