Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Discord FR RP] Build lore (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65
@Rillian @Yourcatisadragon

Absolutely, I'll be sending your links shortly! All links sent are temporary, so If you happen to miss it, don't hesitate to hmu again for it.

Unfortunately our members list is out of date, but we'll be updating soon!
@Rillian @Yourcatisadragon

Absolutely, I'll be sending your links shortly! All links sent are temporary, so If you happen to miss it, don't hesitate to hmu again for it.

Unfortunately our members list is out of date, but we'll be updating soon!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@AmTheDino @astralTempo @Avoria @bayhound @Blazewolf96 @Candies @ConceitedCupcake @Contemporary @CoopiCrumbs @Dragonfire546 @DragonJade @DwellerKraken @effervience @ElectraPrime @Elisse @EmeraldJubilee @Facinarose @Foxwolf273 @gayfiremage @gremlinerd @honeybone @hyung @Ittybittybug @Kydoimos @Lostrefrain @Lovable @MagicSpyglass @Manmanmam101 @NovaAurora @Novaryn @PsFox @PuffyRuffy @Safaripig @Skyeset @Solztize @SpiritOfSakura @Starwindrider @Swiftfire289 @TorisLaurinaitis @ArcticFire @ZyXeno @zzzhorses ----- [size=5][b]UPDATE![/b][/size] It's now September, guys, and about time to give everyone a brief overview of what's been going down, and what's soon to be happening! ----- [b]We closed down our monthly raffle for the month of August [/b] in order to give us time to collect new, cooler items for the raffle - and [b]we're starting up again this month![/b] Thanks to some awesome users (a big shout-out to our Donation squad!), we've managed to collect a[b] LOT[/b]! Some highlights of our current raffle inventory; [i]- Eliminate - Unhatched Earth Egg - Vial of Scattersight - Rat king[/i] And more! Make sure you [b]make donations[/b] of your own, or [b]participate in events[/b] to earn points and enter our next raffle! You can even do both! [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/352/470/1b5.gif[/img] Points can be submitted to the raffle starting on[b] 9/23/18[/b], and close 12AM PDT (UTC -7) on [b]10/01/18[/b] ----- [b]Mod applications will be opening again soon[/b]; This time, with a few changes. Unfortunately one of our fantastic mods has decided to take a step back from their wet-blanket mod role due to their inactivity - and we'll miss them quite a bit! Unfortunately, this means we only have 2 major and 2 mini mods to handle a group of 40+ (and counting)! Especially due to my own inactivity (#absences for more info), it seems like it'll be a good idea to point one or two more mods to the wet-blanket and moist towelette roles. [b]The date for application openings has not yet been decided[/b], but an announcement will be made with this information in a few days! ----- [b][size=5]Reminders:[/size][/b] [b]- Please inform a mod if/when you decide to leave the group![/b] [b]Q[/b]: "But why?" [b]A[/b]: So we can remove your username from our info and introductions! If we don't know you've left, you may accidentally be pinged in future group announcements on this forum, your mun and muse introductions may lead to confusion within our chats if they're not deleted, and your leftover info from our point spreadsheet can make it more cluttered and difficult for users to skim. Sometimes it's nice to be able to say goodbye, anyway :v [b]- Your nickname must be your FR username[/b] [b]Q:[/b] "How do I do that?" [b]A:[/b] (may vary) [b]*Desktop[/b] - Go to the drop down menu in the top left, right next to the group name (down arrow). Click "Change nickname", then hit "save" [b]*Mobile [/b]- Top left, hit the menu button (three white lines), then click on the drop down menu right next to the group name (three white dots). Click "Change nickname", then hit "save". [b]- It's okay not to be terribly active![/b] While being active is awesome, sometimes you're just not able to be, for any variety of reasons! That's perfectly okay. While we may occasionally remove radio-silent users (several weeks+ w/ out comment or #absence mention), ghosting is absolutely fine for a while. ----- [center] Thank You![/center] [size=2](Were you pinged, but are no longer part of our group? Our rules ask that you please inform us before leaving the group so that we can remove you from our ping list, and clear out your introductions so the chats aren't too overwhelmed. Just ask and we'll make sure you're removed! Mistakenly added? Our bad! We'll try to get the correct user pinged instead, and thank you for your understanding about the mix-up.)[/size]
@AmTheDino @astralTempo @Avoria @bayhound @Blazewolf96 @Candies @ConceitedCupcake @Contemporary @CoopiCrumbs @Dragonfire546 @DragonJade @DwellerKraken @effervience @ElectraPrime @Elisse @EmeraldJubilee @Facinarose @Foxwolf273 @gayfiremage @gremlinerd @honeybone @hyung @Ittybittybug @Kydoimos @Lostrefrain @Lovable @MagicSpyglass @Manmanmam101 @NovaAurora @Novaryn @PsFox @PuffyRuffy @Safaripig @Skyeset @Solztize @SpiritOfSakura @Starwindrider @Swiftfire289 @TorisLaurinaitis @ArcticFire @ZyXeno @zzzhorses

UPDATE!

It's now September, guys, and about time to give everyone a brief overview of what's been going down, and what's soon to be happening!

We closed down our monthly raffle for the month of August in order to give us time to collect new, cooler items for the raffle - and we're starting up again this month!

Thanks to some awesome users (a big shout-out to our Donation squad!), we've managed to collect a LOT!

Some highlights of our current raffle inventory;

- Eliminate
- Unhatched Earth Egg
- Vial of Scattersight
- Rat king

And more!

Make sure you make donations of your own, or participate in events to earn points and enter our next raffle! You can even do both!

1b5.gif

Points can be submitted to the raffle starting on 9/23/18, and close 12AM PDT (UTC -7) on 10/01/18

Mod applications will be opening again soon; This time, with a few changes.

Unfortunately one of our fantastic mods has decided to take a step back from their wet-blanket mod role due to their inactivity - and we'll miss them quite a bit!

Unfortunately, this means we only have 2 major and 2 mini mods to handle a group of 40+ (and counting)!

Especially due to my own inactivity (#absences for more info), it seems like it'll be a good idea to point one or two more mods to the wet-blanket and moist towelette roles.

The date for application openings has not yet been decided, but an announcement will be made with this information in a few days!

Reminders:

- Please inform a mod if/when you decide to leave the group!

Q: "But why?"
A: So we can remove your username from our info and introductions!

If we don't know you've left, you may accidentally be pinged in future group announcements on this forum, your mun and muse introductions may lead to confusion within our chats if they're not deleted, and your leftover info from our point spreadsheet can make it more cluttered and difficult for users to skim.

Sometimes it's nice to be able to say goodbye, anyway :v

- Your nickname must be your FR username

Q: "How do I do that?"
A: (may vary)
*Desktop - Go to the drop down menu in the top left, right next to the group name (down arrow). Click "Change nickname", then hit "save"

*Mobile - Top left, hit the menu button (three white lines), then click on the drop down menu right next to the group name (three white dots). Click "Change nickname", then hit "save".

- It's okay not to be terribly active!

While being active is awesome, sometimes you're just not able to be, for any variety of reasons! That's perfectly okay.

While we may occasionally remove radio-silent users (several weeks+ w/ out comment or #absence mention), ghosting is absolutely fine for a while.
Thank You!

(Were you pinged, but are no longer part of our group? Our rules ask that you please inform us before leaving the group so that we can remove you from our ping list, and clear out your introductions so the chats aren't too overwhelmed.

Just ask and we'll make sure you're removed!

Mistakenly added? Our bad! We'll try to get the correct user pinged instead, and thank you for your understanding about the mix-up.)

VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Hey there! Can I join your RP?
Hey there! Can I join your RP?
Oof I'm interested in this, link?
Oof I'm interested in this, link?
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
Sorry, I missed the link :( do you think you can resend. (Just so I don't miss it again, I wan't to let you know I'm only free to check from about 12:30-19:00 server time)
Sorry, I missed the link :( do you think you can resend. (Just so I don't miss it again, I wan't to let you know I'm only free to check from about 12:30-19:00 server time)
ARCANIST_sig.png
Hey there! I'm very much interested in this and would love to build my dragons' lore more, especially with others, and even hope to make some clan alliances as well. May I get the link to join? Also, is there any requirements in possibly applying for mod position? Just wondering for the possible future.
Hey there! I'm very much interested in this and would love to build my dragons' lore more, especially with others, and even hope to make some clan alliances as well. May I get the link to join? Also, is there any requirements in possibly applying for mod position? Just wondering for the possible future.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
This looks cool! Could I get a link?
This looks cool! Could I get a link?
I've seen this thread a few times and have only now worked up the nerve to ask for a link. I can be a little ghost-y, but I'd like to make an effort to be a part of this community!
I've seen this thread a few times and have only now worked up the nerve to ask for a link. I can be a little ghost-y, but I'd like to make an effort to be a part of this community!
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list

Sorry for the delay guys! I'll be sending links out in just a moment here, thanks for your patience!

In regards to future mod positions (Eiira), I'll be making a public announcement about how to join (hopefully) within the next day or two, including any requirements needing to be met or rules needing to be agreed upon before sliding into the position.

Nothing terribly serious!

All links sent out are temporary - just hmu again if it's missed!
@Turquai @Eiira @Rillian @SnowFl8keAnge1 @jolteon564 @pai

Sorry for the delay guys! I'll be sending links out in just a moment here, thanks for your patience!

In regards to future mod positions (Eiira), I'll be making a public announcement about how to join (hopefully) within the next day or two, including any requirements needing to be met or rules needing to be agreed upon before sliding into the position.

Nothing terribly serious!

All links sent out are temporary - just hmu again if it's missed!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
bump
bump
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65