Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Discord FR RP] Build lore (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ezRPcI5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e51gu73.png[/img] [font=Book Antiqua][b]OPEN[/b] + Accepting Members [b]No Need To Ping Me; I'm Subscribed[/b][/font] [b]Looking for moderators! Please scroll down for applications.[/b] [quote]A Flightrising Roleplay Group on discordapp.com [b]Members Now:[/b] 69 (10/15/18) [/quote][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1gN1fny.png[/img] Explore the world of FlightRising through the eyes of your clan - Travel to different territories, meet new dragons, build character, and discover your own personal lore. [i]The Wide World[/i] is a Discord roleplay group where members can roleplay the dragons right out of their very own lair! Join group events, respond to prompts, expand on clan lore, share your art, interact with other dragons...and much more! It’s a great way to get a feel for your clan and the individual dragons in it, as well as connect to other users and their clans around FR. Join now, and see what a day in the life of your clan is really like! [img]https://i.imgur.com/P5XKHRa.png[/img] [b](To Enter)[/b] - Request a link to the group on this forum - A temporary link will be sent to you; click it! [b](Once In The Group)[/b] - Read everything in [color=#20B2AA]#rules-and-guidelines[/color] - Change your nickname to your FR username - Introduce yourself in [color=#20B2AA]#mun-introductions[/color] - Introduce your dragon(s) in [color=#20B2AA]#muse-introductions[/color] - Have at it - [font=Book Antiqua]Just go wild[/font] [b]Want to leave?[/b] Just @ mention a mod beforehand or drop a message in #absences so we can clear out your introductions. We'll miss you - but thanks for stopping by! ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/JlES5JI.png[/img] [b]Spooky Puzzler[/b] (Ongoing) Starburst, a [i]presumed[/i] nocturne, has a religious love for Halloween and all its mysteriously tasty delights. When dragons begin reporting strange supply disappearances and spooky noises in the night around the sunbeam ruins, however, she puts down the candy and puts out the call for an investigation! Speak to Starburst in [color=#20B2AA]#the-hewn-city[/color] and join the party - how weird and other-wordly really are these strange occurrences in the *already* spooky hewn city? (Reward: Unknown)
ezRPcI5.png
e51gu73.png
OPEN + Accepting Members
No Need To Ping Me; I'm Subscribed

Looking for moderators! Please scroll down for applications.
Quote:
A Flightrising Roleplay Group on discordapp.com

Members Now: 69
(10/15/18)

1gN1fny.png

Explore the world of FlightRising through the eyes of your clan - Travel to different territories, meet new dragons, build character, and discover your own personal lore.

The Wide World is a Discord roleplay group where members can roleplay the dragons right out of their very own lair! Join group events, respond to prompts, expand on clan lore, share your art, interact with other dragons...and much more!

It’s a great way to get a feel for your clan and the individual dragons in it, as well as connect to other users and their clans around FR.

Join now, and see what a day in the life of your clan is really like!

P5XKHRa.png

(To Enter)

- Request a link to the group on this forum

- A temporary link will be sent to you; click it!

(Once In The Group)

- Read everything in #rules-and-guidelines

- Change your nickname to your FR username

- Introduce yourself in #mun-introductions

- Introduce your dragon(s) in #muse-introductions

- Have at it

- Just go wild

Want to leave? Just @ mention a mod beforehand or drop a message in #absences so we can clear out your introductions. We'll miss you - but thanks for stopping by!

JlES5JI.png

Spooky Puzzler (Ongoing)

Starburst, a presumed nocturne, has a religious love for Halloween and all its mysteriously tasty delights. When dragons begin reporting strange supply disappearances and spooky noises in the night around the sunbeam ruins, however, she puts down the candy and puts out the call for an investigation!

Speak to Starburst in #the-hewn-city and join the party - how weird and other-wordly really are these strange occurrences in the *already* spooky hewn city?

(Reward: Unknown)
LltPpJf.png
RP your dragons, build lore, and have a blast! (They/Them)
[center]([b]Monthly highlight:[/b] Symmon) [size=2]Each month, we randomly select 1 dragon our members are proud of to highlight on our forum. Say hello to the many faces of [i]The Wide World![/i][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24577970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245780/24577970_350.png[/img] [/url] "Symmon is both my avatar and my clan leader. While his lore is a work-in-progress, I'm quite proud of it, as I believe it's in depth, well thought out and eventful, all while explaining his personality well." [b]- Dragonfire546[/b] ----- ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/d3DbKHH.png[/img] (Open to applicants!) @Lostrefrain @EmeraldJubilee @manmanmam101 @Pai @HalfPintAsh @JordyLiz [img]https://i.imgur.com/zx1mGf2.png[/img][size=3] @Blazeowolf96 @Solztize @Lovable @NovaAurora @DwellerKraken @Safaripig @DragonJade @Facinarose @PsFox @CoopiCrumbs @ElectraPrime @SpiritOfSakura @gremlinerd @honeybone @TorisLaurinaitis @Contemporary @Swiftfire289 @AmTheDino @Kydoimos @ConceitedCupcake @astralTempo @zzzhorses @gayfiremage @Novaryn @Bayhound @ArcticFire @YourCatisadragon @Turquai @Eiira @Kongming @heathermoon @pukiFee @perifinite @ZeroLovesYou @Loyalties @Rillian @Emulator @smerdyakov @PelicanBitten @V88 @Harvestmooon @Wyvelk @QueenBluebird [/size][/center] [size=2][b]Ping for re-opening:[/b] (All pinged - status: open)[/size] [size=2][b]No longer part of our group?[/b] Our discord rules request that you inform us of your departure prior to leaving so we can also remove you from our ping list! If you're no longer meant to be on it, just leave a comment. Updated monthly.[/size]
(Monthly highlight: Symmon)

Each month, we randomly select 1 dragon our members are proud of to highlight on our forum.
Say hello to the many faces of The Wide World!

24577970_350.png

"Symmon is both my avatar and my clan leader. While his lore is a work-in-progress, I'm quite proud of it, as I believe it's in depth, well thought out and eventful, all while explaining his personality well."

- Dragonfire546

d3DbKHH.png
(Open to applicants!)
@Lostrefrain @EmeraldJubilee @manmanmam101 @Pai @HalfPintAsh @JordyLiz

zx1mGf2.png

@Blazeowolf96 @Solztize @Lovable @NovaAurora @DwellerKraken @Safaripig @DragonJade @Facinarose @PsFox @CoopiCrumbs @ElectraPrime @SpiritOfSakura @gremlinerd @honeybone @TorisLaurinaitis @Contemporary @Swiftfire289 @AmTheDino @Kydoimos @ConceitedCupcake @astralTempo @zzzhorses @gayfiremage @Novaryn @Bayhound @ArcticFire @YourCatisadragon @Turquai @Eiira @Kongming @heathermoon @pukiFee @perifinite @ZeroLovesYou @Loyalties @Rillian @Emulator @smerdyakov @PelicanBitten @V88 @Harvestmooon @Wyvelk @QueenBluebird

Ping for re-opening:

(All pinged - status: open)

No longer part of our group?

Our discord rules request that you inform us of your departure prior to leaving so we can also remove you from our ping list! If you're no longer meant to be on it, just leave a comment.

Updated monthly.
LltPpJf.png
[center] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d181c90a9887513342abfe710ec11eac/tumblr_oc1i6ghfiK1uq2ivwo1_250.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PxS7x7y.png[/img] [size=2] [b]The Welcoming[/b] - [color=#20B2AA]#focal-point[/color] [b]Brightshine Consequence[/b] - [color=#20B2AA]#the-hewn-city[/color] [b]The Hearth[/b] - [color=#20B2AA]#emberglow-hearth[/color] [b]Snowsquall[/b] [color=#20B2AA]#snowsquall-tundra[/color] [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mXygOTO.png[/img] [quote] [b]Next raffle pull[/b] - 11/1/18 Prizes announced on; 10/25/18[/quote] [/center] [b]Available Funds:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]: 100,000 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]: 100 [b]Donation Trunk:[/b] [columns][b]|FOOD|[/b] 99 bluelipped thresh 60 rainbow mussels 60 darterbane leaf beetle 30 Pelagas feathers 99 Amelanistic racer 30 Bush rat 20 Oarfish 20 Rat tangle 99 Harvestman 99 Cattail x x x x x x [nextcol][b]|MATERIALS|[/b] 5 Gold muck 5 Silver muck Featherback pelt Contaminated featherback pelt 99 + 10 Salt 10 Impure sacridite 20 Rosy gypsum 10 Small block of granite 10 Cobalt ore 10 Malachite agate 10 Amethyst geode 10 Coal 20 Nickle ore 10 Obsidian 10 skipping stone 10 intact stone relic [nextcol][b]|APPAREL|[/b] Arcane tome Plague tome Ice tome Frigid crown Stonekeeper crown Obsidian roundhorn Green lace set x x x x x x x x x [nextcol][b]|FAMILIARS|[/b] Rat king Ghostly rat lord Sprouting goblin Frozen goblin Sunbeam ursa Living luminance Aer phantom Emerald cave jewel Emerald webwing Emerald shardspawn Goldenplains poodle mith x x x x x [/columns] [columns][b]|BATTLE ITEMS|[/b] Eliminate Obsidian hybrid fragment Scholar Leaf bolt Schock Drown Scratch 2 Meditate 3 Tincture of dissolution 2 Berserker Major health poition x x x x x [nextcol][b]|SKINS|[/b] Skin: Call of spirits Skin: Forgotten child Accent: Stardust Witch Skin: Winterwatch Accent: Massive Attack Accent: Sol Wisher Skin: Moon Glitter Skin: Go With the Floe Skin: Hydrothermal Accent: Falling Star Accent: Por Fin Skin: Galactic Devourer Accent: Smoke Storm Accent: Botanys back Skin: Bioluminescent knight Skin: Moonlight mantle x [nextcol][b]|SPECIALTY|[/b] Primary gene: Python 3 Vial of scattersight (2) Secondary Gene: Morph Vista: Gladekeeper Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary gene: Smirch x x x x x x x [nextcol][b]|OTHER|[/b] Prismatic token Box 'o faeries 11 Rusted treasure chest 1 Iron treasure chest 1 Gilded treasure chest Unhatched nature egg Stuffed mith 99 Emerald brooch 10 Ivory comb Mysterious figures chest 20 Rusted crown 20 Forgotten crown 10 Pohip planter 10 Pohip figurine 10 Sea scorpian fossil 10 Intact clay pot x [/columns] ----- [b]Donations[/b] - Donate to our raffle fund so we can have cooler stuff to offer each month! Donations are [b]always[/b] open, but just as an incentive; Donate to earn [b]POINTS[/b]! [b]1[/b] donation of a worth 20kt and up = 1 point [b]3[/b] qualifying donations per month You can [i]absolutely[/i] donate more than 3 times a month, but only 3 of those donations will earn you event points. [i]We do not accept dragons as donations.[/i] [i]Trinkets/Materials must be donated in stacks of 10 or 99.[/i] [size=2]This does [b]NOT[/b] include transmutations, which we accept in any amount[/size] ----- [b]Earning Points -[/b] In addition to donating; 1 point for every event done Hosting an event [i]does[/i] earn you that event's point Participation through an event is all that's required to earn a point Check the spreadsheet ([url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jchmRgIs8n_SmQjZNYWYi8GlpENMv-bjj8_XqlmtR3k/edit?usp=sharing]linked here[/url]) to see how many points you have ----- [b]Monthly raffle -[/b] At the end of every month there will be a raffle 1 point = 1 entry You can spend up to 5 points per raffle Once you spend a point it's gone Earn more points by responding to more events Unspent points will transfer over to the next month (and so on) To enter, state how many points you're giving in #monthly-raffle after a prize is listed Keep track of your points with our point spread sheet! [size=2](Find this pinned in #monthly-raffle)[/size]
tumblr_oc1i6ghfiK1uq2ivwo1_250.png
PxS7x7y.png

The Welcoming - #focal-point
Brightshine Consequence - #the-hewn-city
The Hearth - #emberglow-hearth
Snowsquall #snowsquall-tundra

mXygOTO.png
Quote:
Next raffle pull - 11/1/18
Prizes announced on; 10/25/18
Available Funds:

icon_treasure.png: 100,000
icon_gems.png: 100

Donation Trunk:

|FOOD|
99 bluelipped thresh
60 rainbow mussels
60 darterbane leaf beetle
30 Pelagas feathers
99 Amelanistic racer
30 Bush rat
20 Oarfish
20 Rat tangle
99 Harvestman
99 Cattail
x
x
x
x
x
x
|MATERIALS|
5 Gold muck
5 Silver muck
Featherback pelt
Contaminated featherback pelt
99 + 10 Salt
10 Impure sacridite
20 Rosy gypsum
10 Small block of granite
10 Cobalt ore
10 Malachite agate
10 Amethyst geode
10 Coal
20 Nickle ore
10 Obsidian
10 skipping stone
10 intact stone relic
|APPAREL|
Arcane tome
Plague tome
Ice tome
Frigid crown
Stonekeeper crown
Obsidian roundhorn
Green lace set
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
|FAMILIARS|
Rat king
Ghostly rat lord
Sprouting goblin
Frozen goblin
Sunbeam ursa
Living luminance
Aer phantom
Emerald cave jewel
Emerald webwing
Emerald shardspawn
Goldenplains poodle mith
x
x
x
x
x
|BATTLE ITEMS|
Eliminate
Obsidian hybrid fragment
Scholar
Leaf bolt
Schock
Drown
Scratch
2 Meditate
3 Tincture of dissolution
2 Berserker
Major health poition
x
x
x
x
x
|SKINS|
Skin: Call of spirits
Skin: Forgotten child
Accent: Stardust Witch
Skin: Winterwatch
Accent: Massive Attack
Accent: Sol Wisher
Skin: Moon Glitter
Skin: Go With the Floe
Skin: Hydrothermal
Accent: Falling Star
Accent: Por Fin
Skin: Galactic Devourer
Accent: Smoke Storm
Accent: Botanys back
Skin: Bioluminescent knight
Skin: Moonlight mantle
x
|SPECIALTY|
Primary gene: Python
3 Vial of scattersight
(2) Secondary Gene: Morph
Vista: Gladekeeper
Vista: Flamecaller
Vista: Lightweaver
Vista: Stormcatcher
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering
Tertiary Gene: Okapi
Tertiary gene: Smirch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
|OTHER|
Prismatic token
Box 'o faeries
11 Rusted treasure chest
1 Iron treasure chest
1 Gilded treasure chest
Unhatched nature egg
Stuffed mith
99 Emerald brooch
10 Ivory comb
Mysterious figures chest
20 Rusted crown
20 Forgotten crown
10 Pohip planter
10 Pohip figurine
10 Sea scorpian fossil
10 Intact clay pot
x

Donations -

Donate to our raffle fund so we can have cooler stuff to offer each month!

Donations are always open, but just as an incentive;
Donate to earn POINTS!

1 donation of a worth 20kt and up = 1 point
3 qualifying donations per month

You can absolutely donate more than 3 times a month, but only 3 of those donations will earn you event points.

We do not accept dragons as donations.

Trinkets/Materials must be donated in stacks of 10 or 99.
This does NOT include transmutations, which we accept in any amount

Earning Points -

In addition to donating;

1 point for every event done

Hosting an event does earn you that event's point

Participation through an event is all that's required to earn a point

Check the spreadsheet (linked here) to see how many points you have

Monthly raffle -

At the end of every month there will be a raffle

1 point = 1 entry

You can spend up to 5 points per raffle

Once you spend a point it's gone

Earn more points by responding to more events

Unspent points will transfer over to the next month (and so on)

To enter, state how many points you're giving in #monthly-raffle after a prize is listed

Keep track of your points with our point spread sheet!
(Find this pinned in #monthly-raffle)
LltPpJf.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eYs3qX7.png[/img][/center] None at this time. ----- [b]major updates:[/b] [b]MOD APPLICATIONS ARE HERE![/b] With over 50 users and only 1 major mod, it can be just a little overwhelming! We're looking to increase the mod ranks a little, and would appreciate the help! In order to prevent the abuse of mod powers and get a feel for our moderators, wet-blankets must have already been active in the group for at least 2 weeks as a moist towelette. Level 3 - [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfI30RjYOWBbxKcGeDOxQFxC5LDwDJ-YwuWXwbPLuo6_qcNeg/viewform]Moist towelette[/url] Level 2 - [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLScB2lOaeLctK44RA8z_hkc9Jrk-BCrZO3Xfu5tUpdwSzmw/viewform]Wet blanket[/url] (2 week restriction) Level 1 - Main mod (Currently closed) ----- [b]MONTHLY UPDATES HAS BECOME OFFICIAL![/b] At some time before the end of the first week of each month, a monthly-update post will be made here on the forum. This post will go over some of the more notable events of the previous month, including any big changes, notable contributions, and reminders than seem especially prevalent at the time! All current users will be pinged. Unfortunately main mod (Lostrefrain) doesn't know how to link to specific comments, so you'll simply have to scroll through the pages to find previous monthly updates.
eYs3qX7.png
None at this time.

major updates:

MOD APPLICATIONS ARE HERE!

With over 50 users and only 1 major mod, it can be just a little overwhelming! We're looking to increase the mod ranks a little, and would appreciate the help!

In order to prevent the abuse of mod powers and get a feel for our moderators, wet-blankets must have already been active in the group for at least 2 weeks as a moist towelette.

Level 3 - Moist towelette
Level 2 - Wet blanket (2 week restriction)
Level 1 - Main mod (Currently closed)
MONTHLY UPDATES HAS BECOME OFFICIAL!

At some time before the end of the first week of each month, a monthly-update post will be made here on the forum.

This post will go over some of the more notable events of the previous month, including any big changes, notable contributions, and reminders than seem especially prevalent at the time! All current users will be pinged.

Unfortunately main mod (Lostrefrain) doesn't know how to link to specific comments, so you'll simply have to scroll through the pages to find previous monthly updates.
LltPpJf.png
Looks great! Am I alright to join now? =D
Looks great! Am I alright to join now? =D
hkrjeK9.png plaguef1.png
Pilot
She/Her
FR +0
plaguef2.png hkrjeK9.png
Link sent!
Link sent!
LltPpJf.png
Auction added - please note that it isn't starting until next month, and prizes will remain small until it picks up/gets donations.

I'm not going to make an official rule of it bc i don't think it'll be an issue, but also;

SHIPPING. It's totally fine, just don't force ships and respect the answer "no"
Auction added - please note that it isn't starting until next month, and prizes will remain small until it picks up/gets donations.

I'm not going to make an official rule of it bc i don't think it'll be an issue, but also;

SHIPPING. It's totally fine, just don't force ships and respect the answer "no"
LltPpJf.png
@lilMama

Totally!
I'll send a link in just a moment. // oh! or not?
@lilMama

Totally!
I'll send a link in just a moment. // oh! or not?
LltPpJf.png
@Twye pinging myself to join this tomorrow!

I'd join today but busy and when I join i'd rather be able to post in it
@Twye pinging myself to join this tomorrow!

I'd join today but busy and when I join i'd rather be able to post in it
H2ALncQ.png
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Leayph
x0iVMgw.png
f3oDANR.gif
@lostrefrain aaah, I double posted and went to delete the double and it deleted both of them???? Yes I would still love the link ^-^
@lostrefrain aaah, I double posted and went to delete the double and it deleted both of them???? Yes I would still love the link ^-^
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27