Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A parasitic addition
1 2
"Ok. I'll go inform Anduin. Would you like to follow me? Or explore awhile?" Ariuk asks. No other dragons were outside though eventually an imperial walks by the entrance.

Mercedes starts to walk away from the meteor. The limb had succeeded in infecting and altering a dragon. Now the parasites could spread... her brain no longer hers.
"Ok. I'll go inform Anduin. Would you like to follow me? Or explore awhile?" Ariuk asks. No other dragons were outside though eventually an imperial walks by the entrance.

Mercedes starts to walk away from the meteor. The limb had succeeded in infecting and altering a dragon. Now the parasites could spread... her brain no longer hers.
“I think it would be best if I followed you. I’m not exactly experianced with the surrounding area.” The imperial then gave a sheepish smile as she flicked her tail. “Of course, I could also just wait out here, if that would be better.”
“I think it would be best if I followed you. I’m not exactly experianced with the surrounding area.” The imperial then gave a sheepish smile as she flicked her tail. “Of course, I could also just wait out here, if that would be better.”
"Ok. Follow me." He says. Ariuk stepping aside. "So, where are you from?" He asks curiously. The clan bustling inside with dragons all very busy.
"Ok. Follow me." He says. Ariuk stepping aside. "So, where are you from?" He asks curiously. The clan bustling inside with dragons all very busy.
“I’m from the shifting expanse, specifically the Ryusaki.” It was strange that he didn’t know such a thing, but Hestia tried to not think about it that much. Either way, she obediently followed after the pearlcatcher, not wanting to make this any more awkward than it already was. “The area is rather nice.”
“I’m from the shifting expanse, specifically the Ryusaki.” It was strange that he didn’t know such a thing, but Hestia tried to not think about it that much. Either way, she obediently followed after the pearlcatcher, not wanting to make this any more awkward than it already was. “The area is rather nice.”
"Ashfall wastes? And ah ok. Forgive me. My memory on our allies isn't the best. We have so many... so. To Anduin." He says walking through the halls to the office. "Just inside."
"Ashfall wastes? And ah ok. Forgive me. My memory on our allies isn't the best. We have so many... so. To Anduin." He says walking through the halls to the office. "Just inside."
“That’s understandable. The same thing happens with my clan from time to time.” The dragoness then walked into the office Anduin was in and looked around. She honestly felt a bit small compared to everything around her, though that may have been due to her age.
“That’s understandable. The same thing happens with my clan from time to time.” The dragoness then walked into the office Anduin was in and looked around. She honestly felt a bit small compared to everything around her, though that may have been due to her age.
Anduin looks at her. "Hello. You must be hestia. Nice to meet you." He says. Ariuk was outside waiting patiently for her to finish the talk. Anduin sighs. "What brings you here?"
Anduin looks at her. "Hello. You must be hestia. Nice to meet you." He says. Ariuk was outside waiting patiently for her to finish the talk. Anduin sighs. "What brings you here?"
The dragoness simply gave a sheepish smile and nodded. “And you must be Anduin. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Unfortunetly, I was only told I was being sent here to ensure that the alliance between our clans remained in tact. I was hoping that you could elaborate on that a bit.” Hestia knew that it would be wasy for them to keep her there, but she tried not to think about that possibility.
The dragoness simply gave a sheepish smile and nodded. “And you must be Anduin. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Unfortunetly, I was only told I was being sent here to ensure that the alliance between our clans remained in tact. I was hoping that you could elaborate on that a bit.” Hestia knew that it would be wasy for them to keep her there, but she tried not to think about that possibility.
Anduin nods. "You must be an ambassador. I prepared a list for you and your leaders of our current trade. Though it seems some shipments are starting to slow down. Is everything alright among your clan?" He asks.
Anduin nods. "You must be an ambassador. I prepared a list for you and your leaders of our current trade. Though it seems some shipments are starting to slow down. Is everything alright among your clan?" He asks.
[The young Skydancer peered at the camp, relatively safe from her perch on a nearby cliff side. She knew full well that she shouldn't be so close to a camp, let alone that of a clan she didn't belong to, but she just couldn't help it. Besides, her best friend had promised she'd be there but was nearly an hour late. Quite unusual for a Guardian. So naturally the Skydancer had chosen to poke around while waiting and now had her eyes on the fallen meteor. It would be perfect for her odd collection-she just had to find a way to snatch it without being seen]
[The young Skydancer peered at the camp, relatively safe from her perch on a nearby cliff side. She knew full well that she shouldn't be so close to a camp, let alone that of a clan she didn't belong to, but she just couldn't help it. Besides, her best friend had promised she'd be there but was nearly an hour late. Quite unusual for a Guardian. So naturally the Skydancer had chosen to poke around while waiting and now had her eyes on the fallen meteor. It would be perfect for her odd collection-she just had to find a way to snatch it without being seen]
1 2