Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Peculiar and Painwheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Painwheel growled at the Mirror again. The urge to claw him was far too strong, and it was taking every effort to force herself to back down, looking over at Peculiar as she spoke.

"... She'll tell you. But if you so much as lay a claw on her..." Her voice carried that warning growl to it. "... I will make you regret it."
Painwheel growled at the Mirror again. The urge to claw him was far too strong, and it was taking every effort to force herself to back down, looking over at Peculiar as she spoke.

"... She'll tell you. But if you so much as lay a claw on her..." Her voice carried that warning growl to it. "... I will make you regret it."
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
The Mirror regained himself with a confident smile. He looked at the Guardian, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Go ahead then," he said. "Tell me."

Peculiar took a deep breath. She reached a claw out and grabbed Painwheel's. The Guardian looked straight into the Mirror's eyes.

"Go to... Hell," she growled. It took a few moments for the Mirror to react. Before he had the time, Peculiar tugged her friend away and ran in the other direction. She spread her wings.

"Fly!" she shouted hoarsely to Painwheel.
The Mirror regained himself with a confident smile. He looked at the Guardian, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Go ahead then," he said. "Tell me."

Peculiar took a deep breath. She reached a claw out and grabbed Painwheel's. The Guardian looked straight into the Mirror's eyes.

"Go to... Hell," she growled. It took a few moments for the Mirror to react. Before he had the time, Peculiar tugged her friend away and ran in the other direction. She spread her wings.

"Fly!" she shouted hoarsely to Painwheel.
aUKJE16.png
The distraction gave Painwheel enough time to run with Peculiar, though she still so wanted to claw the Mirror's eyes out or make him at least regret pushing her friend like that.

She spread her wings with the intention of flying, but she paused. "Why should I let him get away with that?" She turned back around, fully intending to attack the Mirror now. Her claws were fully extended then. "Fly and save yourself! I'll catch up!" She called back to Peculiar, hoping the Guardian would understand. "I need to show this one..."
The distraction gave Painwheel enough time to run with Peculiar, though she still so wanted to claw the Mirror's eyes out or make him at least regret pushing her friend like that.

She spread her wings with the intention of flying, but she paused. "Why should I let him get away with that?" She turned back around, fully intending to attack the Mirror now. Her claws were fully extended then. "Fly and save yourself! I'll catch up!" She called back to Peculiar, hoping the Guardian would understand. "I need to show this one..."
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Peculiar pleaded with her eyes for Painwheel to follow, but she knew the Skydancer wouldn't budge. So she took off, save for only a few meters. She landed far enough away to still be able to keep an eye on her friend.

The Mirror was furious now. He glared at the Skydancer with malice in his eyes. The two Imperials were growling, threatening to approach Painwheel.

"Your little friend isn't very nice, is she?" the Mirror laughed, his mouth twisted into a threatening grin. "Look. I just want to do my job. You just want to get home alive. This is your last chance, now. Tell me where Stormcatcher is!!"

(Gonna go to sleep! See ya!)
Peculiar pleaded with her eyes for Painwheel to follow, but she knew the Skydancer wouldn't budge. So she took off, save for only a few meters. She landed far enough away to still be able to keep an eye on her friend.

The Mirror was furious now. He glared at the Skydancer with malice in his eyes. The two Imperials were growling, threatening to approach Painwheel.

"Your little friend isn't very nice, is she?" the Mirror laughed, his mouth twisted into a threatening grin. "Look. I just want to do my job. You just want to get home alive. This is your last chance, now. Tell me where Stormcatcher is!!"

(Gonna go to sleep! See ya!)
aUKJE16.png
(Night!)

"Why should I tell YOU anything?! I don't owe you a thing!" Painwheel felt her head pounding again but it was enough to fuel the boiling rage within, her wings spreading out as she unleashed a loud roar, rushing forward and going in to swipe at the Mirror's eyes with her claws. First with her arms, then she attempted to scratch at the gut with one of her hind legs.
(Night!)

"Why should I tell YOU anything?! I don't owe you a thing!" Painwheel felt her head pounding again but it was enough to fuel the boiling rage within, her wings spreading out as she unleashed a loud roar, rushing forward and going in to swipe at the Mirror's eyes with her claws. First with her arms, then she attempted to scratch at the gut with one of her hind legs.
The Mirror just barely managed to move back, getting caught on his right cheek with the Skydancer's claws. He let out a low growl, stretching out his claws to better block her attacks. He had to jump back, swiftly, avoiding her flurry of scratches and bites.

"Fine!" he roared, and snapped his claws. The two Imperials rushed forward and reached for the Skydancer's wings, attempting to trap her on the sand.

Around them, a crowd of dragons was beginning to form. From Peculiar's hiding spot, she was losing sight of her friend. In a panic, she spread her wings and flew off. They were going to need help.

Lots of help.
The Mirror just barely managed to move back, getting caught on his right cheek with the Skydancer's claws. He let out a low growl, stretching out his claws to better block her attacks. He had to jump back, swiftly, avoiding her flurry of scratches and bites.

"Fine!" he roared, and snapped his claws. The two Imperials rushed forward and reached for the Skydancer's wings, attempting to trap her on the sand.

Around them, a crowd of dragons was beginning to form. From Peculiar's hiding spot, she was losing sight of her friend. In a panic, she spread her wings and flew off. They were going to need help.

Lots of help.
aUKJE16.png
Painwheel just barely managed to get out of the way of the Imperials, though she felt a claw tear a wing and she hissed then, but every infliction of pain only seemed to fuel her fury. Her attention turned back to the Mirror and she leapt up, going in to try and land on his back and scratch his wings up. An angered roar resonated from deep within her throat.

"You'll pay for scaring my friend!"
Painwheel just barely managed to get out of the way of the Imperials, though she felt a claw tear a wing and she hissed then, but every infliction of pain only seemed to fuel her fury. Her attention turned back to the Mirror and she leapt up, going in to try and land on his back and scratch his wings up. An angered roar resonated from deep within her throat.

"You'll pay for scaring my friend!"
The Mirror leapt from Painwheel's attack. He reared up on his hind legs with a roar as the Imperials moved in again. They slashed at the Skydancer with their claws, growling and hissing as their jaws clamped down on nothing again and again.

"You can still stop this," the mirror growled. "Just tell us where Stormcatcher is!"

Peculiar landed at the mouth of the cave. Into the library she went, seeking help for her friend. Eventually, she came across a small, beach-colored bogsneak. She let out a small growl and Galveston looked up.

"Peculiar, what have I told you about disturbing my work?" he whined. But when he saw the panic in her eyes, he dropped his theatrical demeanor. "You need Fatality, don't you?" Peculiar nodded impatiently. Galveston turned and looked back, urging her to follow.

"Come on. I'll help you find him."
The Mirror leapt from Painwheel's attack. He reared up on his hind legs with a roar as the Imperials moved in again. They slashed at the Skydancer with their claws, growling and hissing as their jaws clamped down on nothing again and again.

"You can still stop this," the mirror growled. "Just tell us where Stormcatcher is!"

Peculiar landed at the mouth of the cave. Into the library she went, seeking help for her friend. Eventually, she came across a small, beach-colored bogsneak. She let out a small growl and Galveston looked up.

"Peculiar, what have I told you about disturbing my work?" he whined. But when he saw the panic in her eyes, he dropped his theatrical demeanor. "You need Fatality, don't you?" Peculiar nodded impatiently. Galveston turned and looked back, urging her to follow.

"Come on. I'll help you find him."
aUKJE16.png
(Oops I crashed early and forgot to say so. My bad!)

One advantage of what Painwheel had been through was that she was definitely more adept at combat. She'd evaded the Imperials and was now going to in to slash at one of them, and if the attack connected in just the right spot, it would leave a very nasty wound indeed.

"I don't know where Stormcatcher is! And even if I did I wouldn't tell the likes of YOU!" Her words came out as an angered growl before she unleashed a rage-filled roar, trying to slash her claws at the other Imperial.
(Oops I crashed early and forgot to say so. My bad!)

One advantage of what Painwheel had been through was that she was definitely more adept at combat. She'd evaded the Imperials and was now going to in to slash at one of them, and if the attack connected in just the right spot, it would leave a very nasty wound indeed.

"I don't know where Stormcatcher is! And even if I did I wouldn't tell the likes of YOU!" Her words came out as an angered growl before she unleashed a rage-filled roar, trying to slash her claws at the other Imperial.
The Skydancer's claws left considerably large gashes in the hides of the two Imperials. However, they did not bleed. A sticky, black substance oozed from the wounds, and they continued to try and catch the Skydancer without emotion. The Mirror was laughing, his eyes glimmering with malice.

"Careful," he cackled. "We don't want an emperor on our hands, now do we?"

(sorry about the inactivity! It's been a long day aaaa)
The Skydancer's claws left considerably large gashes in the hides of the two Imperials. However, they did not bleed. A sticky, black substance oozed from the wounds, and they continued to try and catch the Skydancer without emotion. The Mirror was laughing, his eyes glimmering with malice.

"Careful," he cackled. "We don't want an emperor on our hands, now do we?"

(sorry about the inactivity! It's been a long day aaaa)
aUKJE16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16