Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Peculiar and Painwheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@SassmasterMaxie

I'll post in a sec, also I'm subbed!
@SassmasterMaxie

I'll post in a sec, also I'm subbed!
aUKJE16.png
Peculiar was quite enjoying their small picnic. She laid down in the sand after finishing her food. Her small frog leaped from her head and landed at her claws. She watched him dig himself a small hole in the sand, and then watched as he lay in it.

Around her, the marketplace was slowing down. The Guardian took no notice. She was having such a relaxing time that she didn't want to. But deep down, she knew something was wrong. She looked up at Painwheel to see if the Skydancer maybe had sensed it as well; something was coming.

(Sorry for a second ping if you've seen this already! @SassmasterMaxie)
Peculiar was quite enjoying their small picnic. She laid down in the sand after finishing her food. Her small frog leaped from her head and landed at her claws. She watched him dig himself a small hole in the sand, and then watched as he lay in it.

Around her, the marketplace was slowing down. The Guardian took no notice. She was having such a relaxing time that she didn't want to. But deep down, she knew something was wrong. She looked up at Painwheel to see if the Skydancer maybe had sensed it as well; something was coming.

(Sorry for a second ping if you've seen this already! @SassmasterMaxie)
aUKJE16.png
(I've subbed too so I'll see it XD)

Painwheel had been feeling far more content and relaxed than she had for a long while, but despite the background of pain in the back of her head, an ominous sense of dread had washed over her and she stopped eating.

"... This is... bad..." She stared down at the half-eaten piece of meat, finding that she'd suddenly lost her appetite.
(I've subbed too so I'll see it XD)

Painwheel had been feeling far more content and relaxed than she had for a long while, but despite the background of pain in the back of her head, an ominous sense of dread had washed over her and she stopped eating.

"... This is... bad..." She stared down at the half-eaten piece of meat, finding that she'd suddenly lost her appetite.
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
As the two lost their sense of comfort, a strange Mirror pushed through the crowds and approached them. He had pitch black scales, and wore matching armor. Red eyes peered from beneath his Ebony helmet. Flanking him were two rather intimidating Imperials.

Peculiar stood and took a few steps back. She glanced to Painwheel in fright.

"Don't be so scared, kid," the Mirror laughed. "I just want to ask you a question." He glanced at Painwheel. Momentarily, he seemed to lose his train of thought. "You seem familiar. Perhaps a past client knew you?" He waved a claw through the air, shaking his head. When he looked up again, his eyes seemed darker. More ominous. "Doesn't matter. D'you two know a dragon by the name of Stormcatcher, by any chance?"
As the two lost their sense of comfort, a strange Mirror pushed through the crowds and approached them. He had pitch black scales, and wore matching armor. Red eyes peered from beneath his Ebony helmet. Flanking him were two rather intimidating Imperials.

Peculiar stood and took a few steps back. She glanced to Painwheel in fright.

"Don't be so scared, kid," the Mirror laughed. "I just want to ask you a question." He glanced at Painwheel. Momentarily, he seemed to lose his train of thought. "You seem familiar. Perhaps a past client knew you?" He waved a claw through the air, shaking his head. When he looked up again, his eyes seemed darker. More ominous. "Doesn't matter. D'you two know a dragon by the name of Stormcatcher, by any chance?"
aUKJE16.png
Painwheel felt her entire body tense. She put her mask back on, moving in front of Peculiar to shield her while she glared at the strange Mirror, a rumbling growl starting in her throat.

"Don't you DARE." Her voice carried that growl along with it. "If you knew THEM... I'm not going back. You can't MAKE me!"

She took a few breaths to try and calm herself enough to answer the Mirror's question. "Stormcatcher? One of the dragon gods?"
Painwheel felt her entire body tense. She put her mask back on, moving in front of Peculiar to shield her while she glared at the strange Mirror, a rumbling growl starting in her throat.

"Don't you DARE." Her voice carried that growl along with it. "If you knew THEM... I'm not going back. You can't MAKE me!"

She took a few breaths to try and calm herself enough to answer the Mirror's question. "Stormcatcher? One of the dragon gods?"
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
The Mirror gave a hearty laugh at the Skydancer's outburst.

"Don't worry," he chuckled. "Unless they pay me, I won't be taking you anywhere. And as much as I would love to get paid to find one of the deities, I'm afraid the big boss is not the one I'm looking for."

His eyes landed on Peculiar. The Guardian was frozen in place, her eyes widening as he took a step closer.

"You look like you know what I mean," he said with a sly grin. "Do you know a dragon named after the Lightning God?" The Imperials at his sides stepped forward, and Peculiar flinched. "If you do, it's better that you tell me now, love."
The Mirror gave a hearty laugh at the Skydancer's outburst.

"Don't worry," he chuckled. "Unless they pay me, I won't be taking you anywhere. And as much as I would love to get paid to find one of the deities, I'm afraid the big boss is not the one I'm looking for."

His eyes landed on Peculiar. The Guardian was frozen in place, her eyes widening as he took a step closer.

"You look like you know what I mean," he said with a sly grin. "Do you know a dragon named after the Lightning God?" The Imperials at his sides stepped forward, and Peculiar flinched. "If you do, it's better that you tell me now, love."
aUKJE16.png
Painwheel stayed in front of Peculiar as much as she could, staring own the two advancing Imperials. "You want to try and harm her..." She growled then, a louder growl than before. Then she pulled her mask off, glaring at them both and the Mirror with such cold intensity that it might have made even the Icewarden flinch.

"... YOU GO THROUGH ME!" Her claws were now fully extended and her wings had unfolded, not trusting these strange dragons at all. She wouldn't allow any harm to come to her new friend!
Painwheel stayed in front of Peculiar as much as she could, staring own the two advancing Imperials. "You want to try and harm her..." She growled then, a louder growl than before. Then she pulled her mask off, glaring at them both and the Mirror with such cold intensity that it might have made even the Icewarden flinch.

"... YOU GO THROUGH ME!" Her claws were now fully extended and her wings had unfolded, not trusting these strange dragons at all. She wouldn't allow any harm to come to her new friend!
The Mirror dropped his amused look. He scowled at this interruption, this disturbance in his business. His claws were itching to dig into this dragon, but he restrained himself with a forced smile.

"I don't want to hurt anyone," he said, batting his eyes at her innocently. He motioned to the Imperials and they backed away slowly. "I simply need some information." His gaze landed on Peculiar. The Guardian cowered behind Painwheel. "And your friend seems to be keeping something from me."
The Mirror dropped his amused look. He scowled at this interruption, this disturbance in his business. His claws were itching to dig into this dragon, but he restrained himself with a forced smile.

"I don't want to hurt anyone," he said, batting his eyes at her innocently. He motioned to the Imperials and they backed away slowly. "I simply need some information." His gaze landed on Peculiar. The Guardian cowered behind Painwheel. "And your friend seems to be keeping something from me."
aUKJE16.png
"I'll believe that when I see it..." Painwheel was still glaring at the Mirror, not relaxing even as the Imperials backed down. "You stay away from her. Nobody hurts my friends, or scares them. And you're scaring her, so back off!"
"I'll believe that when I see it..." Painwheel was still glaring at the Mirror, not relaxing even as the Imperials backed down. "You stay away from her. Nobody hurts my friends, or scares them. And you're scaring her, so back off!"
He growled, his wings flaring out to make him appear larger. He took a step forward, tilting his lowered head at the Skydancer.

"Look, freak face," he said, his nonchalant demeanor slipping away. He flexed his claws threateningly. "You're gonna step aside and ugly there is gonna tell me where Stormcatcher is!"

Peculiar glanced from the Mirror to Painwheel and back. Somehow, she managed to pull herself together and take a step forward.

"Wait," she said, her voice low and raspy. The Mirror glanced up at her, his eyes narrowed. She took a deep breath. "I know..."
He growled, his wings flaring out to make him appear larger. He took a step forward, tilting his lowered head at the Skydancer.

"Look, freak face," he said, his nonchalant demeanor slipping away. He flexed his claws threateningly. "You're gonna step aside and ugly there is gonna tell me where Stormcatcher is!"

Peculiar glanced from the Mirror to Painwheel and back. Somehow, she managed to pull herself together and take a step forward.

"Wait," she said, her voice low and raspy. The Mirror glanced up at her, his eyes narrowed. She took a deep breath. "I know..."
aUKJE16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16