Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | But it's my DESTINY (open)
1 2 3
When I was a young Exo, I thought the world was amazing. Life was great, everything was cool. And then, there was theGreat War. My mainframe was shut down, and I fell asleep. I don't know how many years I was asleep, but it didn't matter. I was a Guardian. My Ghost- whom I affectionately call Little Light now, thanks to my friend- revived me, and we've been working together for years. I wear the Taken garb I've scavenged, and the effects it's left on me make me twitch a little every now and again, but I haven't turned. Now, there's a bigger problem than the Fallen, the Hive, the Cabal, the Vex.... Something bigger. Something worse. I shiver, just thinking about it...

They're called Shagu- Shadow monsters, worse than Taken- and they're taking over. The Vanguards have died off, and the city is in tatters. It's only me and a few stragglers left. You up for helping us? We've set up a camp on Mars, inside an old Cabal base. I've been head Guardian for a while, now. It's up to you, and it's up to your friends to help us once again survive and thrive.

Name:
Subclass: (Titan- Sunbreaker, Sentinel, Striker, Defendr. Warlock- Voidwalker, Sunsinger, Dawnblade, Stormcaller. Hunter- Nightstalker, Arcstrider, Bladedancer, Gunsliger.)
Race: (Exo, Awoken, Human- can be partially Taken)
Skin color: (all)
Eye color: (all)
Hair style: (Human/Awoken)
Hair color: (Human/Awoken)
Mouth color: (Exo)
Head feature: (Exo)
Facial features: (all)
Preferred weapon: (Pulse rifle, Auto rifle, Scout rifle, Hand cannon- plus aspect)
Secondary: (Sniper rifle, Shotgun, Fusion rifle- plus aspect)
Heavy: (Machine gun, Rocket launcher- plus aspect)
Backstory: (can exclude if needed)
Faction: (in the group- if outsider don't fill in) ((NOTE: Main group is called the Sunblades, after the hunter who founded the organization))
Other:

This is Destiny based RP, so yeet
When I was a young Exo, I thought the world was amazing. Life was great, everything was cool. And then, there was theGreat War. My mainframe was shut down, and I fell asleep. I don't know how many years I was asleep, but it didn't matter. I was a Guardian. My Ghost- whom I affectionately call Little Light now, thanks to my friend- revived me, and we've been working together for years. I wear the Taken garb I've scavenged, and the effects it's left on me make me twitch a little every now and again, but I haven't turned. Now, there's a bigger problem than the Fallen, the Hive, the Cabal, the Vex.... Something bigger. Something worse. I shiver, just thinking about it...

They're called Shagu- Shadow monsters, worse than Taken- and they're taking over. The Vanguards have died off, and the city is in tatters. It's only me and a few stragglers left. You up for helping us? We've set up a camp on Mars, inside an old Cabal base. I've been head Guardian for a while, now. It's up to you, and it's up to your friends to help us once again survive and thrive.

Name:
Subclass: (Titan- Sunbreaker, Sentinel, Striker, Defendr. Warlock- Voidwalker, Sunsinger, Dawnblade, Stormcaller. Hunter- Nightstalker, Arcstrider, Bladedancer, Gunsliger.)
Race: (Exo, Awoken, Human- can be partially Taken)
Skin color: (all)
Eye color: (all)
Hair style: (Human/Awoken)
Hair color: (Human/Awoken)
Mouth color: (Exo)
Head feature: (Exo)
Facial features: (all)
Preferred weapon: (Pulse rifle, Auto rifle, Scout rifle, Hand cannon- plus aspect)
Secondary: (Sniper rifle, Shotgun, Fusion rifle- plus aspect)
Heavy: (Machine gun, Rocket launcher- plus aspect)
Backstory: (can exclude if needed)
Faction: (in the group- if outsider don't fill in) ((NOTE: Main group is called the Sunblades, after the hunter who founded the organization))
Other:

This is Destiny based RP, so yeet
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
[b]Name:[/b] Crow-38 [b]Age:[/b] 46 [b]Class:[/b] Hunter [b]Subclass:[/b] Gunslinger [b]Race:[/b] Exo [b]Skin color:[/b] Black [b]Eye color:[/b] Yellow [b]Mouth color:[/b] Yellow/orange [b]Hair style:[/b] N/A [b]Hair color:[/b] N/A [b]Head feature:[/b] Exposed wires/broken head [b]Facial features:[/b] White splatter of paint on top left side of head [b]Preferred weapon:[/b] Scout rifle- Void [b]Secondary:[/b] Sniper rifle- Power [b]Heavy:[/b] Rocket launcher- Void [b]Backstory:[/b] Doesn't seem to have a history other than having a reputation for shooting a lot of aliens. [b]Faction:[/b] Lead Hunter [b]Other:[/b] Is a bit old- calls his Ghost Little Light. Has also managed to add three extra shots to his Golden Gun. [b]Name:[/b] Wraith [b]Age:[/b] 32 [b]Class:[/b] Hunter [b]Subclass:[/b] Nightstalker [b]Race:[/b] Taken Awoken [b]Skin color:[/b] Black/dark violet [b]Eye color:[/b] Red [b]Mouth color:[/b] N/A [b]Hair style:[/b] Half-shaved [b]Hair color:[/b] White [b]Head feature:[/b] N/A [b]Facial features:[/b] White facepaint in shape of skull on face [b]Preferred weapon:[/b] Hand Canon- Void [b]Secondary:[/b] Sniper rifle- Arc [b]Heavy:[/b] Actually, he uses the Sword Of Crota as a last line of defense [b]Backstory:[/b] Was originally a Guardian, but after the Shagu invaded, he quickly dropped off the maps, assumed to be consumed by darkness, his comrades moved on, leaving only a memorial for him. What they didn't know was for the better. He lives on his own, wandering the galaxies and pushing back the darkness without being detected. Most guardians who see him either don't live to tell the tale, or end up mistaking him for a passing Taken Vandal or something of the like. He's usually only spotted in heavy combat, and not for very long. [b]Faction:[/b] A member of an elite group of Taken Guardians, known for pushing back darkness, yet living in it. They call themselves the Shadow-Striders, and they're known for being enemies (or at least rivals) of the main group. [b]Other:[/b] Lots of scars- has a Taken Shiver, and refuses to stay still because of this. He usually uses it to scare off young Guardians if they get too close to his group's base. Was known (before becoming Taken) for destroying the Blade of Crota- obviously he never did, and keeps it with him. Useful with both knives and bows. Looks something like this- [size=0]except a whole lot creepier[/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8d680e132f66452968cd9a40c8dd674f/tumblr_nvtk094kLY1qjrxwyo1_500.jpg[/img] ((credit to berunov for art))
Name: Crow-38
Class: Hunter
Subclass: Gunslinger
Race: Exo
Skin color: Black
Eye color: Yellow
Mouth color: Yellow/orange
Hair style: N/A
Hair color: N/A
Head feature: Exposed wires/broken head
Facial features: White splatter of paint on top left side of head
Preferred weapon: Scout rifle- Void
Secondary: Sniper rifle- Power
Heavy: Rocket launcher- Void
Backstory: Doesn't seem to have a history other than having a reputation for shooting a lot of aliens.
Faction: Lead Hunter
Other: Is a bit old- calls his Ghost Little Light. Has also managed to add three extra shots to his Golden Gun.

Name: Wraith
Class: Hunter
Subclass: Nightstalker
Race: Taken Awoken
Skin color: Black/dark violet
Eye color: Red
Mouth color: N/A
Hair style: Half-shaved
Hair color: White
Head feature: N/A
Facial features: White facepaint in shape of skull on face
Preferred weapon: Hand Canon- Void
Secondary: Sniper rifle- Arc
Heavy: Actually, he uses the Sword Of Crota as a last line of defense
Backstory: Was originally a Guardian, but after the Shagu invaded, he quickly dropped off the maps, assumed to be consumed by darkness, his comrades moved on, leaving only a memorial for him. What they didn't know was for the better. He lives on his own, wandering the galaxies and pushing back the darkness without being detected. Most guardians who see him either don't live to tell the tale, or end up mistaking him for a passing Taken Vandal or something of the like. He's usually only spotted in heavy combat, and not for very long.
Faction: A member of an elite group of Taken Guardians, known for pushing back darkness, yet living in it. They call themselves the Shadow-Striders, and they're known for being enemies (or at least rivals) of the main group.
Other: Lots of scars- has a Taken Shiver, and refuses to stay still because of this. He usually uses it to scare off young Guardians if they get too close to his group's base. Was known (before becoming Taken) for destroying the Blade of Crota- obviously he never did, and keeps it with him. Useful with both knives and bows.
Looks something like this- except a whole lot creepier
tumblr_nvtk094kLY1qjrxwyo1_500.jpg
((credit to berunov for art))
Holy heckin' HECK I never thought I'd see a Destiny rp! Allow me to be the first person to say that they're interested in this! Of course, I need to take a bit to decide which of my characters to use so that I can build my character sheet off of them. I will most likely choose either my Striker Titan or my Acrstrider Hunter from Destiny 2, since I use them the most when I play.
Holy heckin' HECK I never thought I'd see a Destiny rp! Allow me to be the first person to say that they're interested in this! Of course, I need to take a bit to decide which of my characters to use so that I can build my character sheet off of them. I will most likely choose either my Striker Titan or my Acrstrider Hunter from Destiny 2, since I use them the most when I play.
@Superblox heccity hECC I NEVER THOUGHT ID FIND SOMEONE ELSE WITH AN INTEREST THIS IS EPIC I'm glad I didn't unsubscribe hh BUT yeah take your time!! I've only played the first game bc we're too poor to buy a PS4 and the second game but I'm usually in the hunter class. I was, however, trying out a Titan for PvP and wow they're nice
@Superblox heccity hECC I NEVER THOUGHT ID FIND SOMEONE ELSE WITH AN INTEREST THIS IS EPIC I'm glad I didn't unsubscribe hh BUT yeah take your time!! I've only played the first game bc we're too poor to buy a PS4 and the second game but I'm usually in the hunter class. I was, however, trying out a Titan for PvP and wow they're nice
bup
bup
@DragonSeeker are you still interested in this idea?
@DragonSeeker are you still interested in this idea?
@weretiger5411 yes indeed! :V Are you interested in it?
@weretiger5411 yes indeed! :V Are you interested in it?
Yeah! Though I would like some more fleshing out of the story if that's ok with you(got ideas too for em if ya don't mind).

Also should I continue to ping for you or are you subbed?

@DragonSeeker
Yeah! Though I would like some more fleshing out of the story if that's ok with you(got ideas too for em if ya don't mind).

Also should I continue to ping for you or are you subbed?

@DragonSeeker
@Weretiger5411 I'm subbed. Are you?

Also, what about the story did you wanna know? What ideas did you have, as well?
@Weretiger5411 I'm subbed. Are you?

Also, what about the story did you wanna know? What ideas did you have, as well?
I'm subbed too so we should be good! Otherwise with the story.

-What happened to the traveler? Do guardians still have their light?
-What are the state of the other factions? Are they flourishing now with the reduction of guardians or are they still the same except now fighting off the darkness?
-What are the state of the other planets in this?
-Destiny 1 or 2 based, or both?
-What makes the shagu so much of a bigger threat then taken and the others?

These are my questions, course if you don't have answers or not sure then I would be happy to contribute my own ideas to this.
I'm subbed too so we should be good! Otherwise with the story.

-What happened to the traveler? Do guardians still have their light?
-What are the state of the other factions? Are they flourishing now with the reduction of guardians or are they still the same except now fighting off the darkness?
-What are the state of the other planets in this?
-Destiny 1 or 2 based, or both?
-What makes the shagu so much of a bigger threat then taken and the others?

These are my questions, course if you don't have answers or not sure then I would be happy to contribute my own ideas to this.
1 2 3