Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
"Midnight. Mind if I join you?" she asked nicely.

"Woah! A talking dragon! I'm Asriel! Nice to meet you, Midnight!"

Midnight grinned. "Nice to meet you too."

Chara and Frisk were speechless at the talking dragon.
"Midnight. Mind if I join you?" she asked nicely.

"Woah! A talking dragon! I'm Asriel! Nice to meet you, Midnight!"

Midnight grinned. "Nice to meet you too."

Chara and Frisk were speechless at the talking dragon.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Geez, that guy was fast! If the duo had any doubts that this really was Sonic, they were put aside instantly. Magolor scooped up Marx and rushed after Sonic. Luckily for him, the sand didn't slow him down due to the Halcandran having no legs.

“H-hey!” Marx protested, but soon let himself go limp in Magolor's grasp, snuggling into his friend’s side. “Let me know when you're gonna put me down, yup,” the jester squeaked, somewhat muffled by the cloth.
Geez, that guy was fast! If the duo had any doubts that this really was Sonic, they were put aside instantly. Magolor scooped up Marx and rushed after Sonic. Luckily for him, the sand didn't slow him down due to the Halcandran having no legs.

“H-hey!” Marx protested, but soon let himself go limp in Magolor's grasp, snuggling into his friend’s side. “Let me know when you're gonna put me down, yup,” the jester squeaked, somewhat muffled by the cloth.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Yugi didn't mind. In fact, he was quite happy to have the company. Seeing as everyone seemed to be following him, he headed into the trees cautiously. He didn't exactly know what to expect.
Yugi didn't mind. In fact, he was quite happy to have the company. Seeing as everyone seemed to be following him, he headed into the trees cautiously. He didn't exactly know what to expect.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Midnight and the UT trio, plus Luna and Evi, followed him.
Midnight and the UT trio, plus Luna and Evi, followed him.
Rheumatic stared down at the three creatures. "I've never seen familiars like this in my life," he commented.
"Okay, FIRST of all, I am a Gible, NOT whatever a 'familiar' is. And second-"
"Ara, calm down!" the Dratini yelped, getting inbetween Rheumatic and the Gible, who looked like it wanted a fight. "You see, mister, we are Pokemon. I am a Dratini, this lug-" she gestured to the Gible, "-is a Gible, obviously, and she-" she gestured to the owl, "-is a Rowlet."
"Ah, thank you for the information," Rheumatic responded. "Is it alright if i give you all nicknames?"
"Fine by me," the Rowlet responded, yawning.
"Okay, so you, mister Gible, remind me of the irritable Tunnel Hydras I hear of, so you shall be Tunnel."
"That is an AWESOME nickname, bro! Thanks!"
"You, miss Rowlet, will be Twiddle," Rheumatic said to the Rowlet, which responded with, "Oh, thanks."
"And you," Rheumatic finished, looking at the Dratini. "Something seems different about your colors, so I shall name you Hyu."
"Oh, thank you sir! Thank you!" responded Hyu.
The octo managed to fall out of Tai's bag, which SAIL noticed. "You, the octoling." stated the AI. "Do you wish to bypass the language barrier you are stuck behind?"
The octo nods, confused.
"Very well. I shall give you the Mark of Communication. This is a trick I learned from a friend."
The octo rises into the air. Then, suddenly...

Bang.
Rheumatic stared down at the three creatures. "I've never seen familiars like this in my life," he commented.
"Okay, FIRST of all, I am a Gible, NOT whatever a 'familiar' is. And second-"
"Ara, calm down!" the Dratini yelped, getting inbetween Rheumatic and the Gible, who looked like it wanted a fight. "You see, mister, we are Pokemon. I am a Dratini, this lug-" she gestured to the Gible, "-is a Gible, obviously, and she-" she gestured to the owl, "-is a Rowlet."
"Ah, thank you for the information," Rheumatic responded. "Is it alright if i give you all nicknames?"
"Fine by me," the Rowlet responded, yawning.
"Okay, so you, mister Gible, remind me of the irritable Tunnel Hydras I hear of, so you shall be Tunnel."
"That is an AWESOME nickname, bro! Thanks!"
"You, miss Rowlet, will be Twiddle," Rheumatic said to the Rowlet, which responded with, "Oh, thanks."
"And you," Rheumatic finished, looking at the Dratini. "Something seems different about your colors, so I shall name you Hyu."
"Oh, thank you sir! Thank you!" responded Hyu.
The octo managed to fall out of Tai's bag, which SAIL noticed. "You, the octoling." stated the AI. "Do you wish to bypass the language barrier you are stuck behind?"
The octo nods, confused.
"Very well. I shall give you the Mark of Communication. This is a trick I learned from a friend."
The octo rises into the air. Then, suddenly...

Bang.
Dreamkeeper looked at a Milotic that was next to her, then at the others.

"OHMYWINDSINGERTHISFAMILIARISSOPRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dreamkeeper looked at a Milotic that was next to her, then at the others.

"OHMYWINDSINGERTHISFAMILIARISSOPRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Magolor slowed down to a walking pace, still carrying Marx as he followed the group. "Uh, where are we even going?" The jester asked, opening an eye. Magolor shrugged to the best of his abilities.

"I'm.. not actually sure. I think we are just exploring the land." Magolor sighed, softly patting Marx's back. Marx sighed, burrowing his face back into the Halcandran's cape. "Hey! Are we.. going anywhere specific?" Magolor called out to one of the people leading the group.
Magolor slowed down to a walking pace, still carrying Marx as he followed the group. "Uh, where are we even going?" The jester asked, opening an eye. Magolor shrugged to the best of his abilities.

"I'm.. not actually sure. I think we are just exploring the land." Magolor sighed, softly patting Marx's back. Marx sighed, burrowing his face back into the Halcandran's cape. "Hey! Are we.. going anywhere specific?" Magolor called out to one of the people leading the group.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Cagney looked at his Pokémon, and looked at the others.

"Um..." he said, doing a confuse, "What are these things supposed to be?"
Cagney looked at his Pokémon, and looked at the others.

"Um..." he said, doing a confuse, "What are these things supposed to be?"
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"I don't think so.." Midnight replied. "Nobody knows anything about this place.."
"Hey, Asriel?" Frisk asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did your dad know about Sans and Papyrus going.. missing?"

"Here's the thing, it's not just them that went missing.. Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton and Nabstablook were all reported missing along with them."

"WHAT?!"

"Nobody knows what happened to them..but the rest of the royal guard is searching for them."

"That's terrible.. I hope they're all ok..."

Chara just listened as Frisk and Asriel had this conversation. Why would they just go missing like that?

"I don't think so.." Midnight replied. "Nobody knows anything about this place.."
"Hey, Asriel?" Frisk asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did your dad know about Sans and Papyrus going.. missing?"

"Here's the thing, it's not just them that went missing.. Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton and Nabstablook were all reported missing along with them."

"WHAT?!"

"Nobody knows what happened to them..but the rest of the royal guard is searching for them."

"That's terrible.. I hope they're all ok..."

Chara just listened as Frisk and Asriel had this conversation. Why would they just go missing like that?

Aether heard what they were saying, and knew exactly what they meant by those Undertale characters going missing

Hilda finally woke up, and joined the others. A Pokéball that was next to her shook, before a shiny hecking Lunala began following the group.
Aether heard what they were saying, and knew exactly what they meant by those Undertale characters going missing

Hilda finally woke up, and joined the others. A Pokéball that was next to her shook, before a shiny hecking Lunala began following the group.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119