Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
"He has a point, Chara. I didn't reset, I promise. Let's just push this aside for now, ok?" Frisk said, hoping Chara would actually listen.

"Alright..." Chara responded.

Asriel looked suprised at Yugi. "Well I didn't think that would work, but it did. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Asriel, prince of the monsters! Over there is Frisk and Chara."

Midnight went over to Aether. "AETHEROHMYGOSHTHESEFAMILIARSSAREADORABLEYOUHAVETOSEE!" And then Midnight dragged her over to Luna and Evi.

"He has a point, Chara. I didn't reset, I promise. Let's just push this aside for now, ok?" Frisk said, hoping Chara would actually listen.

"Alright..." Chara responded.

Asriel looked suprised at Yugi. "Well I didn't think that would work, but it did. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Asriel, prince of the monsters! Over there is Frisk and Chara."

Midnight went over to Aether. "AETHEROHMYGOSHTHESEFAMILIARSSAREADORABLEYOUHAVETOSEE!" And then Midnight dragged her over to Luna and Evi.

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
"To both of those questions, no idea." Sonic shook his head. "I just woke up here, near that kid Yugi over there," he pointed to the boy absently. "And for some reason, I was human. It's not the weirdest thing that's ever happened, but..." he looked thoughtful, "It certainly is close."

"Prince of the monsters, huh? Cool!" Yugi smiled at them all. "My name's Yugi! It's nice to meet you all!"
"To both of those questions, no idea." Sonic shook his head. "I just woke up here, near that kid Yugi over there," he pointed to the boy absently. "And for some reason, I was human. It's not the weirdest thing that's ever happened, but..." he looked thoughtful, "It certainly is close."

"Prince of the monsters, huh? Cool!" Yugi smiled at them all. "My name's Yugi! It's nice to meet you all!"
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"Nice to meet you too!" Asriel responded back.
"Nice to meet you too!" Asriel responded back.
“Not the weirdest huh?” Marx gave Sonic a sly grin. “Care to satisfy my curiosity and tell me what happened? Or was it too.. too traumatizing?” Magolor sent a glare at Marx, nudging him in the side.
“Not the weirdest huh?” Marx gave Sonic a sly grin. “Care to satisfy my curiosity and tell me what happened? Or was it too.. too traumatizing?” Magolor sent a glare at Marx, nudging him in the side.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Sonic seemed to have war flashbacks for a moment, his eyes becoming cloudy. He then snapped back into reality. "All I really can say about it is that human princesses are weird." He shrugged and began to walk off.

"I kind of feel like exploring around here," Yugi said. "Do you guys want to join me?"
Sonic seemed to have war flashbacks for a moment, his eyes becoming cloudy. He then snapped back into reality. "All I really can say about it is that human princesses are weird." He shrugged and began to walk off.

"I kind of feel like exploring around here," Yugi said. "Do you guys want to join me?"
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"Sure!" Asriel replied. Chara and Frisk nodded in agreement to Yugi's question.
"Sure!" Asriel replied. Chara and Frisk nodded in agreement to Yugi's question.
"All right!" He fist-pumped. Now the first order of business, he supposed, was finding a way off of this beach. So he began walking towards the treeline.

The Fletchling from before noticed them walking. She was curious to where they were going, and decided to follow.
"All right!" He fist-pumped. Now the first order of business, he supposed, was finding a way off of this beach. So he began walking towards the treeline.

The Fletchling from before noticed them walking. She was curious to where they were going, and decided to follow.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Marx and Magolor exchanged looks, multiple torturous scenarios running through their heads. They hurried after Sonic. “We should stick together, it'll be easier to find a solution to this.. mess.. if we work together,” Magolor suggested, flicking an ear. "Maybe we should group together with those four!" The Halcandran gestured to Yugi, the two children and a.. a goat. Magolor narrowed an eye, but shrugged it off.
Marx and Magolor exchanged looks, multiple torturous scenarios running through their heads. They hurried after Sonic. “We should stick together, it'll be easier to find a solution to this.. mess.. if we work together,” Magolor suggested, flicking an ear. "Maybe we should group together with those four!" The Halcandran gestured to Yugi, the two children and a.. a goat. Magolor narrowed an eye, but shrugged it off.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
The UT trio followed Yugi.

Midnight saw the group leaving, and went after them, with her two pokemon trailing behind her. she looked at Yugi. "Hello there." She calmly said, trying not to startle him.
The UT trio followed Yugi.

Midnight saw the group leaving, and went after them, with her two pokemon trailing behind her. she looked at Yugi. "Hello there." She calmly said, trying not to startle him.
"Huh? Yeah, that's a great idea!" Sonic said, giving them a thumbs-up. "I suppose we should catch up to them then!" he ran after the departing group.

"Oh, hi!" Yugi said, somewhat surprised. He was at the treeline when she came up to him. "Um... what's your name?"
"Huh? Yeah, that's a great idea!" Sonic said, giving them a thumbs-up. "I suppose we should catch up to them then!" he ran after the departing group.

"Oh, hi!" Yugi said, somewhat surprised. He was at the treeline when she came up to him. "Um... what's your name?"
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119