Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 118 119
"Jerk of the Month? You should see Alder," Cynthia muttered in her defense. "Also, that was your usual battle style: Play dirty as long as it's by the rules. I'm not surprised."

"Ah yes, that Alder! Tried to flirt with all the female champions!" Dawn groaned in sympathy. "He's like, what, 60? Tried to flirt with you first-"

"Then he discovered I was married to Steven, yes," Cynthia giggled.

"Then he went to ME," Dawn rolled her eyes. "Turned up with a bunch of flowers at my house in Alola, and discovered I was in Hoenn, then Diantha knew he was coming for her so she pretended to be engaged or something...?"

Speaking of which, she turned back towards the girl and boy. "What are your names?"

"Link," said the boy, then fell silent.

"Zelda," the girl grumbled. Her face had turned red.

"Why-"

"Cynthia," Dawn muttered.

"He kicked me," Zelda explained, then gave him a glare.
"Jerk of the Month? You should see Alder," Cynthia muttered in her defense. "Also, that was your usual battle style: Play dirty as long as it's by the rules. I'm not surprised."

"Ah yes, that Alder! Tried to flirt with all the female champions!" Dawn groaned in sympathy. "He's like, what, 60? Tried to flirt with you first-"

"Then he discovered I was married to Steven, yes," Cynthia giggled.

"Then he went to ME," Dawn rolled her eyes. "Turned up with a bunch of flowers at my house in Alola, and discovered I was in Hoenn, then Diantha knew he was coming for her so she pretended to be engaged or something...?"

Speaking of which, she turned back towards the girl and boy. "What are your names?"

"Link," said the boy, then fell silent.

"Zelda," the girl grumbled. Her face had turned red.

"Why-"

"Cynthia," Dawn muttered.

"He kicked me," Zelda explained, then gave him a glare.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
((ok where's link right now i need some serious bro-bonding time))
((ok where's link right now i need some serious bro-bonding time))
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
((On Storm the Pidgeot but Zelda is with him))
((On Storm the Pidgeot but Zelda is with him))
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
Agate glared back at Storm with a look that read "I would totally Medusa Ray Earthquake you right now!!!"

(OOC: Ah... Some good old birb rivalry)

"Play dirty?!?!" Horus said, "Do not. It'll just make you an even bigger jerk than you already are."

"And use equally leveled Pokémon against your opponent, for crying out loud!"
Agate glared back at Storm with a look that read "I would totally Medusa Ray Earthquake you right now!!!"

(OOC: Ah... Some good old birb rivalry)

"Play dirty?!?!" Horus said, "Do not. It'll just make you an even bigger jerk than you already are."

"And use equally leveled Pokémon against your opponent, for crying out loud!"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Flara decided to stay silent throughout this argument. Dawn could handle it.

Yugi stopped talking as well. He appeared to be blushing like mad in embarrassment. All of this was his fault... he shouldn'tve taken Dawn up on her challenge, he knew full well he wasn't strong enough to. He looked away from the others.
Flara decided to stay silent throughout this argument. Dawn could handle it.

Yugi stopped talking as well. He appeared to be blushing like mad in embarrassment. All of this was his fault... he shouldn'tve taken Dawn up on her challenge, he knew full well he wasn't strong enough to. He looked away from the others.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"Dawn, calm down," Cynthia muttered, but it was too late.

Dawn tossed out all her Pokéballs revealing an annoyed Alolan Raichu, Char from earlier (even more so annoyed) and Oli, also very annoyed.

Flara, come here.

"Look, Dawn, you can't just get all riled up because this Darkrai insulted you, also, technically speaking, if you use the same level Pokémon, you can't use any other Pokémon than Flara, which puts you at a disadvantage already. Unless," Cynthia raised a finger. "You want to use a whole lot of Weedle to beat him. Which I doubt you want to."

Turning towards Yugi, Cynthia apologised, "Sorry, she can appear as rude on the outside, but once you get to know her better, she's actually quite kind."
"Dawn, calm down," Cynthia muttered, but it was too late.

Dawn tossed out all her Pokéballs revealing an annoyed Alolan Raichu, Char from earlier (even more so annoyed) and Oli, also very annoyed.

Flara, come here.

"Look, Dawn, you can't just get all riled up because this Darkrai insulted you, also, technically speaking, if you use the same level Pokémon, you can't use any other Pokémon than Flara, which puts you at a disadvantage already. Unless," Cynthia raised a finger. "You want to use a whole lot of Weedle to beat him. Which I doubt you want to."

Turning towards Yugi, Cynthia apologised, "Sorry, she can appear as rude on the outside, but once you get to know her better, she's actually quite kind."
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
"Oi! Link! Didn't see you there!" Sidon waved to his Hylian friend, then looked up at Yugi. "Hold on tight. We're going to be going through a full 360!" (I'm making sure Yugi has his "seatbelt" on!)
"Oi! Link! Didn't see you there!" Sidon waved to his Hylian friend, then looked up at Yugi. "Hold on tight. We're going to be going through a full 360!" (I'm making sure Yugi has his "seatbelt" on!)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Flara obliged, moving to her trainer's side.

"It's fine, i-it was my fault anyways," Yugi said quietly, still blushing from the embarrassment. He just wanted to get to the Burst Shrine at this point. He then heard Sidon. "Huh? Uh... okay?" he gripped Sidon's fins to avoid falling off.

Sonic, observing from below as he continued holding onto Kalli for his life, saw the events unfold and was worried about the group. Were they falling apart already?
Flara obliged, moving to her trainer's side.

"It's fine, i-it was my fault anyways," Yugi said quietly, still blushing from the embarrassment. He just wanted to get to the Burst Shrine at this point. He then heard Sidon. "Huh? Uh... okay?" he gripped Sidon's fins to avoid falling off.

Sonic, observing from below as he continued holding onto Kalli for his life, saw the events unfold and was worried about the group. Were they falling apart already?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Krystal, who was fully submerged, swam ahead of Kalli and began to go at the speed of nyoom
Krystal, who was fully submerged, swam ahead of Kalli and began to go at the speed of nyoom
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Are we there yet?" Marx whined, nestling in closet to Magolor, who couldn't help but let out a long sigh.

"Almost," the Halcandran muttered, "just a few more minutes at the most."
"Are we there yet?" Marx whined, nestling in closet to Magolor, who couldn't help but let out a long sigh.

"Almost," the Halcandran muttered, "just a few more minutes at the most."
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 118 119