Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
There was also another dragon there. This one was black, with shiny purple wings and feathers. She also had glowing runexpected markings on her body. She looked around, and then saw a very familiar looking dragon. "Aether? Is that you?" She said as she walked closer to her. "Gale told me all about a dargon that looked a lot like you. And said her name was Aether. Nightshade mentioned the name a few times as if she wanted gale to maybe take her to you, but then nightshade went.. missing. Sorry, I'm talking too much again. Nice to meet you either way."
There was also another dragon there. This one was black, with shiny purple wings and feathers. She also had glowing runexpected markings on her body. She looked around, and then saw a very familiar looking dragon. "Aether? Is that you?" She said as she walked closer to her. "Gale told me all about a dargon that looked a lot like you. And said her name was Aether. Nightshade mentioned the name a few times as if she wanted gale to maybe take her to you, but then nightshade went.. missing. Sorry, I'm talking too much again. Nice to meet you either way."
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
"Yes!" she said, "That's me!"
"Yes!" she said, "That's me!"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"You have done well, my children. May your hearts continue to beat as one."

With that, Kalli left the the shrine, a black crystal now embedded in her chest. She stroked it as she came back to meet her brother.

"Well done, sis!" Sidon was right there to meet her, giving her a welcome pat on the back. "You made it through the shrine alive, and now you're a Burst Warrior!"

"You hear that, Chompy?" Kalli asked the crystal. It glowed a little, and vibrated warmly.

((Btw, where is the shrine in relation to the gang?))
"You have done well, my children. May your hearts continue to beat as one."

With that, Kalli left the the shrine, a black crystal now embedded in her chest. She stroked it as she came back to meet her brother.

"Well done, sis!" Sidon was right there to meet her, giving her a welcome pat on the back. "You made it through the shrine alive, and now you're a Burst Warrior!"

"You hear that, Chompy?" Kalli asked the crystal. It glowed a little, and vibrated warmly.

((Btw, where is the shrine in relation to the gang?))
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
(i would say a medium distance away from the group, but i'd have to put up the map as the shortest was is to swim currently)
(i would say a medium distance away from the group, but i'd have to put up the map as the shortest was is to swim currently)
Marx stirred, scrunching his face slightly. The jester grumbled, rolling over onto his side- and falling down into the sand. Marx's eyes shot open as he jumped to his feet, and realized he had been laying on top of.. Magolor? But they had their own beds in the.. the Starcutter…

This wasn't the Starcutter. There were unfamiliar people laying around him, some still asleep. Freaking out, Marx dove into Magolor’s side, nudging him with a foot. “Mags! MAGS! W-wake up!”

Magolor groaned, stretching out. “Marx.. what time is i-”

“Mags, we're not in the Starcutter!” Magolor shot up, causing the whining jester to fall back onto the ground.

“My.. my ship! WHERE IS MY SHIP?!” The Halcandran spun around, trying to make some sense of their current situation. “Wh-what.. but.. m-my ship…” Magolor sank down to the ground in grief, burying his face into his hands.

“Mags…” Marx sighed, leaning against Magolor's side. “It'll be okay. I-I'm sure she's out there somewhere..! On the bright side, we have each other, right?”

Magolor gave Marx a sad smile, ruffling his hair. “Yeah, you're right. Besides, the Starcutter is more than capable of taking care of herself.” He scanned the crowd, hoping to spot a familiar face. “In the meantime, we need to figure out what in Halcandra is going on…”
Marx stirred, scrunching his face slightly. The jester grumbled, rolling over onto his side- and falling down into the sand. Marx's eyes shot open as he jumped to his feet, and realized he had been laying on top of.. Magolor? But they had their own beds in the.. the Starcutter…

This wasn't the Starcutter. There were unfamiliar people laying around him, some still asleep. Freaking out, Marx dove into Magolor’s side, nudging him with a foot. “Mags! MAGS! W-wake up!”

Magolor groaned, stretching out. “Marx.. what time is i-”

“Mags, we're not in the Starcutter!” Magolor shot up, causing the whining jester to fall back onto the ground.

“My.. my ship! WHERE IS MY SHIP?!” The Halcandran spun around, trying to make some sense of their current situation. “Wh-what.. but.. m-my ship…” Magolor sank down to the ground in grief, burying his face into his hands.

“Mags…” Marx sighed, leaning against Magolor's side. “It'll be okay. I-I'm sure she's out there somewhere..! On the bright side, we have each other, right?”

Magolor gave Marx a sad smile, ruffling his hair. “Yeah, you're right. Besides, the Starcutter is more than capable of taking care of herself.” He scanned the crowd, hoping to spot a familiar face. “In the meantime, we need to figure out what in Halcandra is going on…”
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
The bird from before continued to apologize profusely, but Yugi couldn't exactly understand her. Instead, he simply decided to stare at the growing number of dragons, slowly accepting that he'd probably been thrown into yet another new situation that probably had something to do with his 'destiny'.

Of course, the bird wasn't one to be ignored. She began pecking him. "/HEY! LISTEN TO ME, YOU BIG JERK!/"

Yugi shielded his face. "Ow! What's that for!" Sonic attempted to shoo her away, but she wouldn't exactly leave.
The bird from before continued to apologize profusely, but Yugi couldn't exactly understand her. Instead, he simply decided to stare at the growing number of dragons, slowly accepting that he'd probably been thrown into yet another new situation that probably had something to do with his 'destiny'.

Of course, the bird wasn't one to be ignored. She began pecking him. "/HEY! LISTEN TO ME, YOU BIG JERK!/"

Yugi shielded his face. "Ow! What's that for!" Sonic attempted to shoo her away, but she wouldn't exactly leave.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"So are you from the wind flight?" Midnight asked Aether.

Chara and Frisk were having a heated debate currently and almost everyone could hear, as Asriel was trying to calm them down.
"So are you from the wind flight?" Midnight asked Aether.

Chara and Frisk were having a heated debate currently and almost everyone could hear, as Asriel was trying to calm them down.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Xylon woke up. "...rrr, is it morning already?" Three Pokeballs were in front of her, one of them shaking. "Eee?" Xylon decided to poke the rightmost one, causing it to open and reveal a strange, bipedal creature that shimmered. Without opening it's mouth, it greeted her. "Hello!" The little Fae dragon flinched. She's only seen (or heard) telepathy with Jekusea and Rieke! She decided to poke the leftmost orb. It opened to reveal... a thing. It looked like the living goop Baldwin would accidentally make, except much cuter. It greeted her by saying something, actually speaking other than the telepathic familiar; "Hullo!" Xylon flinched again. Since when could familiars talk?? She decided to poke the middle orb, which is shaking quite a bit now... "Hi, trainer!" said a voice from inside the light produced by the orb. When it cleared, there was a strange, fox-like being in front of her. Xylon screamed. ----- The Imperial stared at the three orbs in front of him, still laying down. [i]Well, this is odd...[/i] he thought, poking the leftmost ball with his snout. Out popped a small, shark-like creature. "Hey!" it called, more or less angry at him. "I was napping!" Ignoring the rowdy shark creature, Rheumatic opened the orb next to it, revealing a small, round owl. It appeared to be sleeping still. Rheumatic paused for a second before deciding to open the last ball. He poked it, and... A small, pink serpent poked him back. "Hi, mister! You appear to be new, right?" ----- More people. Lovely. "Hey, mind if I put you in my bag?" Tai asked the octo. It appeared to shake it's head. "Great. That'll make things a little easier.." the Avali commented, putting the octo gently into her satchel. "Now, SAIL, where are we exactly?" "Generating map..." [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401995702235824128/457587176738390038/Anvala_Region_Map.png[/img] "We appear to be in the region Anvala, on Greenleaf Island," the AI responded. "Wow, lovely name," Tai responded sarcastically. "This island isn't even shaped like a leaf!"
Xylon woke up. "...rrr, is it morning already?"
Three Pokeballs were in front of her, one of them shaking.
"Eee?" Xylon decided to poke the rightmost one, causing it to open and reveal a strange, bipedal creature that shimmered.
Without opening it's mouth, it greeted her. "Hello!"
The little Fae dragon flinched. She's only seen (or heard) telepathy with Jekusea and Rieke! She decided to poke the leftmost orb. It opened to reveal... a thing. It looked like the living goop Baldwin would accidentally make, except much cuter. It greeted her by saying something, actually speaking other than the telepathic familiar; "Hullo!"
Xylon flinched again. Since when could familiars talk?? She decided to poke the middle orb, which is shaking quite a bit now...
"Hi, trainer!" said a voice from inside the light produced by the orb. When it cleared, there was a strange, fox-like being in front of her.
Xylon screamed.
The Imperial stared at the three orbs in front of him, still laying down. Well, this is odd... he thought, poking the leftmost ball with his snout. Out popped a small, shark-like creature. "Hey!" it called, more or less angry at him. "I was napping!"
Ignoring the rowdy shark creature, Rheumatic opened the orb next to it, revealing a small, round owl. It appeared to be sleeping still.
Rheumatic paused for a second before deciding to open the last ball. He poked it, and...
A small, pink serpent poked him back. "Hi, mister! You appear to be new, right?"
More people. Lovely. "Hey, mind if I put you in my bag?" Tai asked the octo. It appeared to shake it's head. "Great. That'll make things a little easier.." the Avali commented, putting the octo gently into her satchel.
"Now, SAIL, where are we exactly?"
"Generating map..."
Anvala_Region_Map.png
"We appear to be in the region Anvala, on Greenleaf Island," the AI responded.
"Wow, lovely name," Tai responded sarcastically. "This island isn't even shaped like a leaf!"
Cagney's Pokéball shook, before a green creature with leaves on its head popped out [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leonhartimvu/images/e/ef/043_Oddish_AG_Shiny.png[/img][/center]
Cagney's Pokéball shook, before a green creature with leaves on its head popped out
043_Oddish_AG_Shiny.png
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Please stop pecking me! I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry!" Yugi tried to hide his face against the Fletchling's assault.

She, realizing she was hurting him, wisely decided to stop. "/...you can't understand me, can you.../" she muttered, realizing the fact. She supposed, then, that she'd have to find someone who did. So she flew off at that, leaving a confused Sonic and Yugi behind.

"Jeez, what was that bird's problem?" Sonic grimaced in the direction she had gone. He then turned back towards Yugi. "Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah," he sighed. His arms had been scratched up, but there were no other pertaining injuries he had to worry about. "Sorry..."

"You didn't do anything wrong, buddy. Here, lemme help you up. I'm sure we'll find someone who knows something around here!" Sonic helped Yugi up, and they began to wander around.
"Please stop pecking me! I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry!" Yugi tried to hide his face against the Fletchling's assault.

She, realizing she was hurting him, wisely decided to stop. "/...you can't understand me, can you.../" she muttered, realizing the fact. She supposed, then, that she'd have to find someone who did. So she flew off at that, leaving a confused Sonic and Yugi behind.

"Jeez, what was that bird's problem?" Sonic grimaced in the direction she had gone. He then turned back towards Yugi. "Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah," he sighed. His arms had been scratched up, but there were no other pertaining injuries he had to worry about. "Sorry..."

"You didn't do anything wrong, buddy. Here, lemme help you up. I'm sure we'll find someone who knows something around here!" Sonic helped Yugi up, and they began to wander around.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119