Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
((Yeah, the guards assigned to her don't take any kind of good care of her.))

Emma glared at Kii. "What do you want?" she spat, not trusting anyone who walked down here. She tugged at the chains once more, trying hard to free her hands.

((Echo was recently hired then...))

"Of course it was a rhetorical question!!" Lucas snarled. "You need to watch your attitude. I need to find a way of getting Emma to show her powers. How about you go on and just play your solitaire and stay out of here til I call you." Lucas turned back to the camera to watch Emma and Kii. He knows that Kii knows that she needs to stay down there, but Lucas wanted to make sure Emma doesn't give him to much trouble.
((Yeah, the guards assigned to her don't take any kind of good care of her.))

Emma glared at Kii. "What do you want?" she spat, not trusting anyone who walked down here. She tugged at the chains once more, trying hard to free her hands.

((Echo was recently hired then...))

"Of course it was a rhetorical question!!" Lucas snarled. "You need to watch your attitude. I need to find a way of getting Emma to show her powers. How about you go on and just play your solitaire and stay out of here til I call you." Lucas turned back to the camera to watch Emma and Kii. He knows that Kii knows that she needs to stay down there, but Lucas wanted to make sure Emma doesn't give him to much trouble.
VAAnkLY.png
I watched as John practice disarming and nearly winced as John's sword gave a metallic sound as the sound rang I stepped closer using the ringing to disuse the sound of crunching grass "Hello" I smirked my pistol in my hand loaded and aimed.
"You probably should drop the sword and obviously I have a silencer." I whispered. We both have powers John and I have heard about you shadow magic is it?"

I knew that John was preparing for attack so was I. " We both know as this is quite a far place from camp no one will hear my shot." I said calmly when John did not drop his sword.
I watched as John practice disarming and nearly winced as John's sword gave a metallic sound as the sound rang I stepped closer using the ringing to disuse the sound of crunching grass "Hello" I smirked my pistol in my hand loaded and aimed.
"You probably should drop the sword and obviously I have a silencer." I whispered. We both have powers John and I have heard about you shadow magic is it?"

I knew that John was preparing for attack so was I. " We both know as this is quite a far place from camp no one will hear my shot." I said calmly when John did not drop his sword.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
((Oookay xD))

Before Kii walked into Emma's cell, he grabbed a new pair of clothes for her.

"I'm just here to give you a new pair of clothes, Miss," Kii showed his hands to be holding a new pair of jeans and a dark shirt.
((Oookay xD))

Before Kii walked into Emma's cell, he grabbed a new pair of clothes for her.

"I'm just here to give you a new pair of clothes, Miss," Kii showed his hands to be holding a new pair of jeans and a dark shirt.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Emma watched Kii closely and took the clothes gingerly. She set them beside her as she didn't have a place to change.

John stared at Yassen. "What do you want." He didn't drop his sword but did lower it slightly. He concentrated on the shadows around Yasssen, wrapping them around his legs.
Emma watched Kii closely and took the clothes gingerly. She set them beside her as she didn't have a place to change.

John stared at Yassen. "What do you want." He didn't drop his sword but did lower it slightly. He concentrated on the shadows around Yasssen, wrapping them around his legs.
VAAnkLY.png
"Well, don't hit me with the door on the way out," Echo mutters, heading back into the hallway. He stands outside the door for a minute, frowning, and then sighs. He heads first to the library, picking up his cards and tucking them into a pouch. Now back where he began, he weighs his options... out loud.

"Option one: retreat to roof. Sulk for an hour and-slash-or until boss man demands something of you. Pros: potential to multiply respect from coworkers and boss by staying out of the way and being properly broody while doing so. Cons: zero times two is still zero. Also, boooor-ing." He leans his head against the frame of the library door.

"Option two! Go bother Kii in the basement. Pros: guaranteed entertainment. Cons: ...guaranteed termination. Ack. Curse you, bills and obligations!" Echo punctuates this sentence by thunking his head against the wall. "There's gotta be another option here. Go into town? No, he'd probably be ****** if I left, and it's not like I can go back 'n ask..."
"Well, don't hit me with the door on the way out," Echo mutters, heading back into the hallway. He stands outside the door for a minute, frowning, and then sighs. He heads first to the library, picking up his cards and tucking them into a pouch. Now back where he began, he weighs his options... out loud.

"Option one: retreat to roof. Sulk for an hour and-slash-or until boss man demands something of you. Pros: potential to multiply respect from coworkers and boss by staying out of the way and being properly broody while doing so. Cons: zero times two is still zero. Also, boooor-ing." He leans his head against the frame of the library door.

"Option two! Go bother Kii in the basement. Pros: guaranteed entertainment. Cons: ...guaranteed termination. Ack. Curse you, bills and obligations!" Echo punctuates this sentence by thunking his head against the wall. "There's gotta be another option here. Go into town? No, he'd probably be ****** if I left, and it's not like I can go back 'n ask..."
b2Gf1dR.png
((Yasses? Who is Yasses I am Yassen hey why did he ask Yasses what did he want I was the only on there. XD))

"I folded matter underneath us a pit shadow-less and endless the ceiling was sealed and I felt the fall I smiled no end perfect flawless. . I opened a space in time under us and as we fell in I sealed the gate way. I landed softly I heard a thump as John landed we were in a dark space To find anything will it to be. There was nothing and everything. I knew John had no powers in this domain as I disabled them here in a real place this was harder but in a created place this was easy.

A cage formed around John then I waited for him to speak.

((Yasses? Who is Yasses I am Yassen hey why did he ask Yasses what did he want I was the only on there. XD))

"I folded matter underneath us a pit shadow-less and endless the ceiling was sealed and I felt the fall I smiled no end perfect flawless. . I opened a space in time under us and as we fell in I sealed the gate way. I landed softly I heard a thump as John landed we were in a dark space To find anything will it to be. There was nothing and everything. I knew John had no powers in this domain as I disabled them here in a real place this was harder but in a created place this was easy.

A cage formed around John then I waited for him to speak.

?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
"I'll be here to wait for you to change," Kii calmly walked in front of the door, "And I'm not going to peak, girls aren't my kind of taste."

Kii said that to reassure her, and it was no lie. Just, his interest in women died way too long ago. And his desires to have touch as well died.
"I'll be here to wait for you to change," Kii calmly walked in front of the door, "And I'm not going to peak, girls aren't my kind of taste."

Kii said that to reassure her, and it was no lie. Just, his interest in women died way too long ago. And his desires to have touch as well died.
JuLj1bJ.gif
John stared at Yassen, not saying anything. He wondered why this was happening. John tried listening through the mandatory comms everyone was supposed to ear but was met with dead air. Curses ran through his mind as he tried to figure a way out of the cage.

Lucas turned away from the camera and started looking through their supplies. They were running out of food, water and weapons. A small thought ran through his mind. He called a guard from outside his door to go fetch Echo. Maybe there was a way to keep him busy and out of everyone's way for a bit.

Emma, embarrassed quickly changed into the fresh clothes, feeling better once she did so. As Kii's back was turned, she took that moment to study him. He seemed to be calm and collected, even kind when need be but also could be a cold ruthless killer. She had gotten that last part from where he works and not from his attitude so there was a big chance she was wrong.
John stared at Yassen, not saying anything. He wondered why this was happening. John tried listening through the mandatory comms everyone was supposed to ear but was met with dead air. Curses ran through his mind as he tried to figure a way out of the cage.

Lucas turned away from the camera and started looking through their supplies. They were running out of food, water and weapons. A small thought ran through his mind. He called a guard from outside his door to go fetch Echo. Maybe there was a way to keep him busy and out of everyone's way for a bit.

Emma, embarrassed quickly changed into the fresh clothes, feeling better once she did so. As Kii's back was turned, she took that moment to study him. He seemed to be calm and collected, even kind when need be but also could be a cold ruthless killer. She had gotten that last part from where he works and not from his attitude so there was a big chance she was wrong.
VAAnkLY.png
Kii got pretty bored of waiting for the Miss. He as well as felt pity for her, she was hidden away for so long that nobody helped her. And even if he could help her, he would be portrayed as a betrayer. He didn't need that as his name, so for now, Kii would just watch over her from dying.

"Are you done Miss?" Kii asked calmly as he squished a cockroach that passed by. He grimaced internally at the sight.
Kii got pretty bored of waiting for the Miss. He as well as felt pity for her, she was hidden away for so long that nobody helped her. And even if he could help her, he would be portrayed as a betrayer. He didn't need that as his name, so for now, Kii would just watch over her from dying.

"Are you done Miss?" Kii asked calmly as he squished a cockroach that passed by. He grimaced internally at the sight.
JuLj1bJ.gif
"Oh, hello asterisks. I was wondering when you'd show up," Echo mumbles, hand raised to poke at empty air. He's moved to sit on the floor by now, leaning his head against the wall. There's a beat of silence as he tilts his head to one side. "Highly unlikely," he says, shaking his head. "But that gives me another idea..."

"You'll see," he murmurs, grinning, and then he's off through the hallways, heading towards his room. He only stops there briefly, gathering an armful of blankets, before making his way back to the library. He pulls all the chairs away from the table, setting them up like the four corners of a square before draping the biggest blanket over all of them with a dramatic flourish, like a magician setting a table. He spreads out the others on the floor, and then settles down inside.
"Oh, hello asterisks. I was wondering when you'd show up," Echo mumbles, hand raised to poke at empty air. He's moved to sit on the floor by now, leaning his head against the wall. There's a beat of silence as he tilts his head to one side. "Highly unlikely," he says, shaking his head. "But that gives me another idea..."

"You'll see," he murmurs, grinning, and then he's off through the hallways, heading towards his room. He only stops there briefly, gathering an armful of blankets, before making his way back to the library. He pulls all the chairs away from the table, setting them up like the four corners of a square before draping the biggest blanket over all of them with a dramatic flourish, like a magician setting a table. He spreads out the others on the floor, and then settles down inside.
b2Gf1dR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13