Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Kii responded quickly, "Yes Sir?"
His body stiffened for any order.
Kii responded quickly, "Yes Sir?"
His body stiffened for any order.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Lucas was desperate for an idea. "Tell me...what would you do if you were trying to free a power that seemed to be trapped inside someone?"
Lucas was desperate for an idea. "Tell me...what would you do if you were trying to free a power that seemed to be trapped inside someone?"
VAAnkLY.png
Kii was a bit surprise, he thought he was going to go do some order. Not some advice.

"Uh -ehem- Sir, maybe give them a life-or-death situation. It did work for me."
Kii was a bit surprise, he thought he was going to go do some order. Not some advice.

"Uh -ehem- Sir, maybe give them a life-or-death situation. It did work for me."
JuLj1bJ.gif
Echo knocked on the door to the office once before opening it, not waiting for a response. "You torture them," he said, in lieu of a greeting. "That's the classic method, isn't it? Great power comes with great angst. It's basically rule number one of tragic origin stories--and the suffering is nearly always equal to the amount of power you get out of it. Hi, by the way. I'm bored."
Echo knocked on the door to the office once before opening it, not waiting for a response. "You torture them," he said, in lieu of a greeting. "That's the classic method, isn't it? Great power comes with great angst. It's basically rule number one of tragic origin stories--and the suffering is nearly always equal to the amount of power you get out of it. Hi, by the way. I'm bored."
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii didn't like the man who came in abruptly, "Hello, Bored, but I don't think that is a efficient way to get someone's Power out. And a boring choice to use."
Kii didn't like the man who came in abruptly, "Hello, Bored, but I don't think that is a efficient way to get someone's Power out. And a boring choice to use."
JuLj1bJ.gif
"Ah! I knew you were going to say that. I just had a feeling." Echo shoots him a pleased grin. "The question wasn't "what is the most efficient way to get someone's power out." It was--er, it was... what was the question?" He pauses for a moment to think. "I can't remember, but it definitely wasn't "most efficient." Point is, I agree with you. Very boring, very cliche, but--if it works, it works, y'know?"
"Ah! I knew you were going to say that. I just had a feeling." Echo shoots him a pleased grin. "The question wasn't "what is the most efficient way to get someone's power out." It was--er, it was... what was the question?" He pauses for a moment to think. "I can't remember, but it definitely wasn't "most efficient." Point is, I agree with you. Very boring, very cliche, but--if it works, it works, y'know?"
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii glared at 'Bored', and then simply stayed quiet. Kii didn't want to lose his brain cells.
Kii glared at 'Bored', and then simply stayed quiet. Kii didn't want to lose his brain cells.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Lucas growled under his breath. "I didn't ask you Echo. And what makes you think you can just come in here without being called?" He walked a few steps closer, threatening him.

((please tell me if I ever need to change something if it seems to rude...))

Emma woke up, feeling confused and angry. She hurt all over and wanted to be free of the chains. She pulled on her chains making a noise ring from the camera in Lucas's office.

"Kii, take care of her," Lucas said taking his eyes off of Echo.
Lucas growled under his breath. "I didn't ask you Echo. And what makes you think you can just come in here without being called?" He walked a few steps closer, threatening him.

((please tell me if I ever need to change something if it seems to rude...))

Emma woke up, feeling confused and angry. She hurt all over and wanted to be free of the chains. She pulled on her chains making a noise ring from the camera in Lucas's office.

"Kii, take care of her," Lucas said taking his eyes off of Echo.
VAAnkLY.png
((you dont have to worry about being too rude! echo is an annoying lil bugger n im entirely capable of keeping ic and ooc separate. i do have to wonder how long echo's been in lucas' employ tho because,,, he's always like this n i think lucas would've either gotten used to it or fired him by now. we should maybe work that out ooc? orrr it was very recent and this is just his first time getting the full Echo Experience (TM). up to you))

"Is that a rhetorical question? I was bored. I didn't know I needed a permission slip to pay my boss a friendly visit. I mean, if you're gonna pay me to sit around all day playing solitare, that's fine by me, but usually people hire me to--y'know, actually do something for them." Echo says, grin never wavering.
((you dont have to worry about being too rude! echo is an annoying lil bugger n im entirely capable of keeping ic and ooc separate. i do have to wonder how long echo's been in lucas' employ tho because,,, he's always like this n i think lucas would've either gotten used to it or fired him by now. we should maybe work that out ooc? orrr it was very recent and this is just his first time getting the full Echo Experience (TM). up to you))

"Is that a rhetorical question? I was bored. I didn't know I needed a permission slip to pay my boss a friendly visit. I mean, if you're gonna pay me to sit around all day playing solitare, that's fine by me, but usually people hire me to--y'know, actually do something for them." Echo says, grin never wavering.
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii bowed, "Yes Sir." Then left the room to Emma's cage.

Walked down the hallway, passed the guards that have been assigned to watch Emma. Kii saw that she was in terrible state.

"Hello Miss," Kii said soulless.

((Help Emma get cleaned up?))
Kii bowed, "Yes Sir." Then left the room to Emma's cage.

Walked down the hallway, passed the guards that have been assigned to watch Emma. Kii saw that she was in terrible state.

"Hello Miss," Kii said soulless.

((Help Emma get cleaned up?))
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13