Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
((@DontEatDinosaurs I did not have time yesterday, but I can make a post later today. Sorry about that!))
((@DontEatDinosaurs I did not have time yesterday, but I can make a post later today. Sorry about that!))
((@Eruvyreth That's alright!))
((@Eruvyreth That's alright!))
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
---------------------------------------- [center][b][i]Yani||Mountains||tagging:@Silvana @DragonEve [/i][/b][/center] ---------------------------------------- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41977920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419780/41977920_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] -------------------------------------- Yani watched as the two large dragons, a guardian and an imperial swooped down in front of them. "Queen of the Ignis Empire was it? My apologies for trespassing. We didn't know someone had claimed this land already, sorry for the bother. We'll leave your land [i]immediately[/i]." She made sure to stress the importance of 'immediately' for she knew Amaretto and Camilla were quite stubborn and probably would get the group in trouble, however Amaretto flew up to Yani's side and looked towards the guardian and imperial. "Ignis Empire?" Amaretto asked curiously, ignoring Yani's statement. Amaretto gazed curiously at the Queen and the imperial hoping they were perhaps searching for recruits for this empire.

Yani||Mountains||tagging:@Silvana @DragonEve

Yani watched as the two large dragons, a guardian and an imperial swooped down in front of them.
"Queen of the Ignis Empire was it? My apologies for trespassing. We didn't know someone had claimed this land already, sorry for the bother. We'll leave your land immediately." She made sure to stress the importance of 'immediately' for she knew Amaretto and Camilla were quite stubborn and probably would get the group in trouble, however Amaretto flew up to Yani's side and looked towards the guardian and imperial.
"Ignis Empire?" Amaretto asked curiously, ignoring Yani's statement. Amaretto gazed curiously at the Queen and the imperial hoping they were perhaps searching for recruits for this empire.
bHeX9bv.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/394491/39449089p.png[/img][/center] [center]Lycus | The Plains | Tagging: Open[/center] Being the lazy, young dragon he is, Lycus dozed off as the warm glow of the fire ushered his eyelids closed. His dreams were filled with nothing, a barren tundra in which he felt trapped, confined in the shackles of his twisted, broken psyche. His leg twitched, his sleeping body moving slightly as he ran through his dream landscape, running past the screaming dragons, all faces of those he had been forced to slay. His left talon burned a bit as the insignia, branded into his flesh as well as the sheepskin, began to glow slightly. His eyes shot open, and he sat up quickly... Only to rest at the fire once more, sitting down while lashing his tail slowly.
39449089p.png
Lycus | The Plains | Tagging: Open

Being the lazy, young dragon he is, Lycus dozed off as the warm glow of the fire ushered his eyelids closed. His dreams were filled with nothing, a barren tundra in which he felt trapped, confined in the shackles of his twisted, broken psyche.
His leg twitched, his sleeping body moving slightly as he ran through his dream landscape, running past the screaming dragons, all faces of those he had been forced to slay. His left talon burned a bit as the insignia, branded into his flesh as well as the sheepskin, began to glow slightly.
His eyes shot open, and he sat up quickly...
Only to rest at the fire once more, sitting down while lashing his tail slowly.
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
@Wintersings ((Would you like me to interact? The person who was interacting with Liesel seems to have dropped out))
@Wintersings ((Would you like me to interact? The person who was interacting with Liesel seems to have dropped out))
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40775867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/407759/40775867p.png[/img] [/url] Higgs | The Forest | Tagging: Open[/center] ----- How long had he sat, irritated with himself, over his lost belongings? He didn't really want to dwell on it any more. The book he carried was going to be more than enough company, and if worst came to worst he could either bind a new journal or write in the pages at the back of this treasure of his. He rather decidedly would do [i]no such thing[/i], marring the pages of this book. It was silly of him to imagine any world where he might have traded the spell book for a bit of memory space. Having very little concept of the time, given the persistent twilight of the forest, he decided it would be suitable to fly to the tops of the trees and get both bearings and a time. The cardinal directions would be determinable when he got out of the forest by looking at the stars, or the sun, depending on what there would be to greet him. The sun seemed to be setting, the warmth fading from the air as he crawled through the gnarled branches of the treetops. A brief sniff at the air- yes, it smelled very sunset. If one were to ask what the difference was between sunrise and sunset smells, he wouldn't be quite able to give a good answer. Just that he could smell the difference. Somewhere, in the distance, he could see the light of a fire gleaming in the low, near twilight. "Oh, curious! A fire means sentience (or an accident, but it seems non accidental from this far), and sentience might mean dragons, which means I will very likely have some company if I were to go that way, mmhm." A brief check to make sure all his belongings were in tow; book, bits of leaf, newly assembled flower crown- yes, he was fully prepared to explore.

40775867p.png

Higgs | The Forest | Tagging: Open

How long had he sat, irritated with himself, over his lost belongings? He didn't really want to dwell on it any more. The book he carried was going to be more than enough company, and if worst came to worst he could either bind a new journal or write in the pages at the back of this treasure of his.
He rather decidedly would do no such thing, marring the pages of this book. It was silly of him to imagine any world where he might have traded the spell book for a bit of memory space.

Having very little concept of the time, given the persistent twilight of the forest, he decided it would be suitable to fly to the tops of the trees and get both bearings and a time. The cardinal directions would be determinable when he got out of the forest by looking at the stars, or the sun, depending on what there would be to greet him.

The sun seemed to be setting, the warmth fading from the air as he crawled through the gnarled branches of the treetops. A brief sniff at the air- yes, it smelled very sunset. If one were to ask what the difference was between sunrise and sunset smells, he wouldn't be quite able to give a good answer. Just that he could smell the difference.
Somewhere, in the distance, he could see the light of a fire gleaming in the low, near twilight. "Oh, curious! A fire means sentience (or an accident, but it seems non accidental from this far), and sentience might mean dragons, which means I will very likely have some company if I were to go that way, mmhm."

A brief check to make sure all his belongings were in tow; book, bits of leaf, newly assembled flower crown- yes, he was fully prepared to explore.

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
((Only if you want to!))
((Only if you want to!))
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41964386&skin=0&apparel=365,10880,13851,13811,12899,13787,13843&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center]Liesel | The Mountains | Tagging: @WinterSings[/center] "I must take my leave. Sorry, again." she said to the imperial, for she was too embarassed about her wreck to stay much longer. She turned, and took off, gliding away from the mountain territory and soon found herself high above a feild. As she gazed down at the plains, she noticed a small flicker of fire. At first she thought it was one of her familiar's embers, yet the pheonix was on the opposite side of her. She circled back to aim herself for it, slowly gliding lower down, until she sailed just a few feet right over the strangers head, and seemingly turning in the air just before landing on the opposite side of the fire from them. Her familiar landed on top of her head, for not wanting to set the entire field ablaze. Liesel examined the other through her bronze goggles. They were a pearlcatcher, bearing a hood stuffed with leaves, a cape, and armed with a sword. They did look a bit intimidating, however Liesel had learned that looks are incredibly decieving. "Hello! I'm Liesel!" She introduced herself, with a complete disregard for the fact that she had just swooped down and joined them at their fire.
dragon?did=41964386&skin=0&apparel=365,10880,13851,13811,12899,13787,13843&xt=dressing.png
Liesel | The Mountains | Tagging: @WinterSings

"I must take my leave. Sorry, again." she said to the imperial, for she was too embarassed about her wreck to stay much longer. She turned, and took off, gliding away from the mountain territory and soon found herself high above a feild.

As she gazed down at the plains, she noticed a small flicker of fire. At first she thought it was one of her familiar's embers, yet the pheonix was on the opposite side of her. She circled back to aim herself for it, slowly gliding lower down, until she sailed just a few feet right over the strangers head, and seemingly turning in the air just before landing on the opposite side of the fire from them. Her familiar landed on top of her head, for not wanting to set the entire field ablaze.

Liesel examined the other through her bronze goggles. They were a pearlcatcher, bearing a hood stuffed with leaves, a cape, and armed with a sword. They did look a bit intimidating, however Liesel had learned that looks are incredibly decieving. "Hello! I'm Liesel!" She introduced herself, with a complete disregard for the fact that she had just swooped down and joined them at their fire.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40890624][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/408907/40890624.png[/img][/url] Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai[/center] He lounged halfway out of the ditch, much like an alligator in a swamp might, and stared toward the others with a very slight grin. He was comfortable enough, for now. [color=cadetblue]"You have claimed this place, then? It seems to be a good home... For being in uncharted lands."[/color] Salmor paused, his grin fading. He looked down at the edges of his puddle, and then started scratching at the front edge where he laid, digging out of a born habit. [color=cadetblue]"I hope I am not unwelcome. I have not said much, but I promise I will do no harm. The company of dragons is... Pleasant."[/color] With the last words, he looked back to them, his smile returning. [color=cadetblue]"Have you encountered any others, since finding this land?"[/color]
40890624.png
Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai

He lounged halfway out of the ditch, much like an alligator in a swamp might, and stared toward the others with a very slight grin. He was comfortable enough, for now.

"You have claimed this place, then? It seems to be a good home... For being in uncharted lands." Salmor paused, his grin fading. He looked down at the edges of his puddle, and then started scratching at the front edge where he laid, digging out of a born habit. "I hope I am not unwelcome. I have not said much, but I promise I will do no harm. The company of dragons is... Pleasant." With the last words, he looked back to them, his smile returning.

"Have you encountered any others, since finding this land?"
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/394491/39449089p.png[/img][/center] [center]Lycus | The Plains | Tagging: Open[/center] A talon crept its way onto his sword’s hilt. A moment had passed, and Lycus relaxed a bit. “Lycus,” the Pearlcatcher muttered. He wasn’t expecting any dragon to find him out here, but he was grateful for the company. He ran his claws over the sheepskin once more, looking at the Mirror with a gentle curiousity. “W-Where’d you come from?”
39449089p.png
Lycus | The Plains | Tagging: Open

A talon crept its way onto his sword’s hilt.

A moment had passed, and Lycus relaxed a bit.

“Lycus,” the Pearlcatcher muttered. He wasn’t expecting any dragon to find him out here, but he was grateful for the company. He ran his claws over the sheepskin once more, looking at the Mirror with a gentle curiousity. “W-Where’d you come from?”
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16