Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon RP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: She opened her mouth to answer, but stopped short when she found herself unable to put it into words. She could have said [i]'Marking territory.'[/i], but that just would have made her sound like some wild animal, even though that is basically what she was doing. Instead, she only pointed towards the now dried blood stain above the door, that was drawn in the symbol she had previously used to represent her clan. Sort of like a flag. ((Don't mind what the symbol actually looks like, I still haven't been able to produce anything I like. RIP))
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging:

She opened her mouth to answer, but stopped short when she found herself unable to put it into words. She could have said 'Marking territory.', but that just would have made her sound like some wild animal, even though that is basically what she was doing. Instead, she only pointed towards the now dried blood stain above the door, that was drawn in the symbol she had previously used to represent her clan. Sort of like a flag.

((Don't mind what the symbol actually looks like, I still haven't been able to produce anything I like. RIP))
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40890624][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/408907/40890624.png[/img][/url] Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai[/center] The Maren-Mirror watched his new acquaintances share their stories, lightly fidgeting every so often. The mention of twisted magic made him a bit uneasy, and he cast a nervous glance around when Skellie said that the offending Fae had escaped. He then shook his head gently as he reminded himself that it was unlikely that the Fae would have made it to this exact spot, too. Finally, he interrupted with a tentative gurgling, like he needed to clear his throat but was afraid to cause too much noise. He held up a hand briefly, one webbed claw sticking up, then slunk away from them. He dragged himself along the outside of the ruin, not getting too close, but looking curiously at it and the surrounding landscape. His head swung back and forth and the tentacles swayed, until finally, he spotted what he was hoping for. A small pond, within sight of the structure. It was really more of a ditch, but it was full of water, and that was all Salmor cared about. He quickly slipped headfirst under the murky surface, then reappeared as he oriented himself to sit upright in the water. From there, he looked back to Lethe and Skellie, and called out a nasally [color=cadetblue]"Sorry!"[/color]
40890624.png
Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai

The Maren-Mirror watched his new acquaintances share their stories, lightly fidgeting every so often. The mention of twisted magic made him a bit uneasy, and he cast a nervous glance around when Skellie said that the offending Fae had escaped. He then shook his head gently as he reminded himself that it was unlikely that the Fae would have made it to this exact spot, too.

Finally, he interrupted with a tentative gurgling, like he needed to clear his throat but was afraid to cause too much noise. He held up a hand briefly, one webbed claw sticking up, then slunk away from them.

He dragged himself along the outside of the ruin, not getting too close, but looking curiously at it and the surrounding landscape. His head swung back and forth and the tentacles swayed, until finally, he spotted what he was hoping for. A small pond, within sight of the structure. It was really more of a ditch, but it was full of water, and that was all Salmor cared about.

He quickly slipped headfirst under the murky surface, then reappeared as he oriented himself to sit upright in the water. From there, he looked back to Lethe and Skellie, and called out a nasally "Sorry!"
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png[/img] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth[/center] Out of the corner of his eye, the shape of Salmor moved. Lethe heard a series of splashes and a watery apology. He looked over to the body of water where the mirror had so quickly moved to, and gave a nod and gesture of assurance. He absently wondered why the mirror needed water, but then Skellie pointed at the ruin, and Lethe's attention was pulled to the entrance again. Lethe looked at the shape painted on the archway of the ruins. It was red, slowly browning, clearly written in blood. The shape was unusual and clearly stood for something, but was also made to be easily recognizable at a distance. His eyes lit up as he understood its purpose. "Oh, it's like a clan symbol, then?" Was it Skellie's old clan's symbol or something new?
27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png

Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth

Out of the corner of his eye, the shape of Salmor moved. Lethe heard a series of splashes and a watery apology. He looked over to the body of water where the mirror had so quickly moved to, and gave a nod and gesture of assurance. He absently wondered why the mirror needed water, but then Skellie pointed at the ruin, and Lethe's attention was pulled to the entrance again.

Lethe looked at the shape painted on the archway of the ruins. It was red, slowly browning, clearly written in blood. The shape was unusual and clearly stood for something, but was also made to be easily recognizable at a distance. His eyes lit up as he understood its purpose.

"Oh, it's like a clan symbol, then?" Was it Skellie's old clan's symbol or something new?
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/394491/39449089p.png[/img][/center] [center]Lycus | The Plains | Tagging: Open[/center] The Gladiator walked the earth with a grimace on his face. His broadsword scabbard bounced at his side as his hips moved, a reminder that no matter how far he ran, he could never escape from what happened in the arena. A small tear slid halfway down his face before he wiped it away, shaking his head and grumbling as he moved. At last, the view he had waited for. The shifting green expanse was immediately impressed on his mind. The air smelled crisp, filled with the aroma of grass and hay. Lycus smiled. This was a place he wouldn't mind roaming for a while. He immediately went to work, his piercing green eyes focused on the task he was about to commit to. He began to gather twigs and dead logs, digging a pit to put them into. After he had succeeded in that endeavor, he pushed a small ember from his talon into the pit, creating a warm, comforting fire that smelled of birch. Taking out a piece of sheepskin, he sighed as he ran his claws over it, the insignia of his freedom etched onto it. [center][img]https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Dark-Souls-3/way_of_blue.png[/img][/center]
39449089p.png
Lycus | The Plains | Tagging: Open

The Gladiator walked the earth with a grimace on his face. His broadsword scabbard bounced at his side as his hips moved, a reminder that no matter how far he ran, he could never escape from what happened in the arena. A small tear slid halfway down his face before he wiped it away, shaking his head and grumbling as he moved.

At last, the view he had waited for.

The shifting green expanse was immediately impressed on his mind. The air smelled crisp, filled with the aroma of grass and hay. Lycus smiled. This was a place he wouldn't mind roaming for a while.

He immediately went to work, his piercing green eyes focused on the task he was about to commit to. He began to gather twigs and dead logs, digging a pit to put them into. After he had succeeded in that endeavor, he pushed a small ember from his talon into the pit, creating a warm, comforting fire that smelled of birch. Taking out a piece of sheepskin, he sighed as he ran his claws over it, the insignia of his freedom etched onto it.

way_of_blue.png
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth "Yes, that's right." She nodded at Lethe's guess. "My old one, actually." she sighed, but then her attention was drawn away by the movement of Salmor shortly followed by the sound of a splash and then an apology. She turned her head to the noise. She hadn't noticed the pond before. But it was nice to have. Perhaps they could turn it into a moat, or at least make it bigger. It seemed a bit small to her for Salmor to swim in.
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth

"Yes, that's right." She nodded at Lethe's guess. "My old one, actually." she sighed, but then her attention was drawn away by the movement of Salmor shortly followed by the sound of a splash and then an apology.

She turned her head to the noise. She hadn't noticed the pond before. But it was nice to have. Perhaps they could turn it into a moat, or at least make it bigger. It seemed a bit small to her for Salmor to swim in.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@Silvana Sure, was going to make a few of the dragons leave after an argument on who should lead the group ^^)) ---------------------------------------- [center][b][i]Yani||Mountains||tagging:@Silvana @DragonEve [/i][/b][/center] ---------------------------------------- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41977920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419780/41977920_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] -------------------------------------- Yani felt uneasy as they traveled closer to the castle. "I feel like somethings watching us.. keep close." She whispered just enough for the dragons directly next to her to hear. Flare looked at her in confusion, "You think anyone would stay here? It's freezing unless you have a cloak or something on." Yani glanced next to her as Circe flew up interested in their conversation, "Well it would be a clever idea since not many enemies would suspect someone to live in a place so remote. Plus you could have a good view of spotting possible attackers-" "Be quiet Circe! I already had to deal with you yammering on about the [i]constellations[/i] and [i]follow polaris[/i]. Can't you be more useful like I don't know.. actually learning to fight!" Amaretto snapped flying in front of Circe's face with a sour expression. Yani glared at the Nocturne, "Let Circe be, he was giving good input. If you can't behave like an adult go to the back of the line." Yani said sternly looking into Ameretto's red eyes. The nocturne glared at the group and flew back behind Camilla, his tail swishing in agitation. Naveen looked back sadly at Ameretto, "Mum? Is Etto going to leave? He looks pretty grumpy." Yani looked sadly at the distant pink figure of Ameretto and the curious imperial hatchling, "I'm not sure.. He might.." As the two were talking Camilla gasped from behind her, "Whats the matter?" Camilla pointed upwards and sure enough the shadows of two large dragons were only visible if you looked very closely through the mist. Naveen looked curiously at her and Camilla, glancing up to see what was there, "Ooo are they friends?" he smiled. "Not sure kiddo, might be or they want to eat us." Camilla replied not looking down, "E-e-eat us??" Naveen's eyes widened in fear. Yani grunted and glared at Camilla, "Don't worry, she's just overreacting. They wont eat us." she replied reassuringly
@Silvana Sure, was going to make a few of the dragons leave after an argument on who should lead the group ^^))
Yani||Mountains||tagging:@Silvana @DragonEve

Yani felt uneasy as they traveled closer to the castle.
"I feel like somethings watching us.. keep close." She whispered just enough for the dragons directly next to her to hear. Flare looked at her in confusion,
"You think anyone would stay here? It's freezing unless you have a cloak or something on."
Yani glanced next to her as Circe flew up interested in their conversation,
"Well it would be a clever idea since not many enemies would suspect someone to live in a place so remote. Plus you could have a good view of spotting possible attackers-"
"Be quiet Circe! I already had to deal with you yammering on about the constellations and follow polaris. Can't you be more useful like I don't know.. actually learning to fight!" Amaretto snapped flying in front of Circe's face with a sour expression. Yani glared at the Nocturne,
"Let Circe be, he was giving good input. If you can't behave like an adult go to the back of the line." Yani said sternly looking into Ameretto's red eyes. The nocturne glared at the group and flew back behind Camilla, his tail swishing in agitation. Naveen looked back sadly at Ameretto,
"Mum? Is Etto going to leave? He looks pretty grumpy."
Yani looked sadly at the distant pink figure of Ameretto and the curious imperial hatchling,
"I'm not sure.. He might.."
As the two were talking Camilla gasped from behind her,
"Whats the matter?"
Camilla pointed upwards and sure enough the shadows of two large dragons were only visible if you looked very closely through the mist. Naveen looked curiously at her and Camilla, glancing up to see what was there,
"Ooo are they friends?" he smiled.
"Not sure kiddo, might be or they want to eat us." Camilla replied not looking down,
"E-e-eat us??" Naveen's eyes widened in fear. Yani grunted and glared at Camilla,
"Don't worry, she's just overreacting. They wont eat us." she replied reassuringly
bHeX9bv.png
((@Thepasteldoge Sounds good!))
mt3yhl.png

Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: @DragonEve @Thepasteldoge

Piercing volcanic gaze dropped to the figures that traversed the jagged landscape below at mention of them by her Duke, eyes squinting through the fog as she attempted to examine them. "Yes. They are trespassing. If they do not wish to join us, they will be forced from our land," she responded, before tucking her wings against her sides and diving towards the group. Massive wingspan opened as she lowered herself to the earth, chains rattling and chest heaving as her burst of speed lapsed. As mighty paws touched the stone, her gaze raked across each dragon in scrutiny. The two members of Ignis were outnumbered by five adults and a hatchling, though Ballad refused to allow herself to be intimidated. "My my, what have we here?" she rasped. "Haven't you heard, dears? This land belongs to me now. My name is Ballad, Queen of Ignis Empire. State your business in my kingdom."
((@Thepasteldoge Sounds good!))
mt3yhl.png

Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: @DragonEve @Thepasteldoge

Piercing volcanic gaze dropped to the figures that traversed the jagged landscape below at mention of them by her Duke, eyes squinting through the fog as she attempted to examine them. "Yes. They are trespassing. If they do not wish to join us, they will be forced from our land," she responded, before tucking her wings against her sides and diving towards the group. Massive wingspan opened as she lowered herself to the earth, chains rattling and chest heaving as her burst of speed lapsed. As mighty paws touched the stone, her gaze raked across each dragon in scrutiny. The two members of Ignis were outnumbered by five adults and a hatchling, though Ballad refused to allow herself to be intimidated. "My my, what have we here?" she rasped. "Haven't you heard, dears? This land belongs to me now. My name is Ballad, Queen of Ignis Empire. State your business in my kingdom."
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41811855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418119/41811855_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Miro l l The Jungle l l Tagging: @Silvana[/center] [center][b]It's wonderous in the sense that it is a magnificent sight of a dictator sitting on a mountain before we all die flaming fiery deaths. Yes it is. If you mean the jungle, well it is a pool of life essentially. It was my home for many years, and still is. [/b] The strange new dragon was flicking his tail back and forth like it was attached to some sort of bird. Hmm... [b]Who might you be, not often do dragons drop out of the sky in the company of cats?[/b] Reaching out slowly to not frighten anyone, she slowly reached to touch the cat. [/center]
Miro l l The Jungle l l Tagging: @Silvana
It's wonderous in the sense that it is a magnificent sight of a dictator sitting on a mountain before we all die flaming fiery deaths. Yes it is. If you mean the jungle, well it is a pool of life essentially. It was my home for many years, and still is. The strange new dragon was flicking his tail back and forth like it was attached to some sort of bird.

Hmm...

Who might you be, not often do dragons drop out of the sky in the company of cats? Reaching out slowly to not frighten anyone, she slowly reached to touch the cat.
7zcCDc4.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OJ69OED.png[/img][/center] [center]Mashu ll The Mountains ll @Silvana @Thepasteldoge[/center] The imperial quickly tucked in his wings after the Queen, his large hulk settling on the ground a couple feet behind and to the right of the guardian. His dark eyes glittered as he examined the dragons, having not been able to before because of the thick mist. Mashu kept quiet as the queen spoke to the dragons, instead sending an intense gaze at each of them. The guardian that seemed to be leading the group was large, but both him and the Queen outsized them. Combined, they should be able to take down the large dragon if they didn't have any hidden tricks. Scrutinizing each of the dragons, Mashu came to a conclusion that if it was a one-on-one, all of the dragons standing before them could in theory be overpowered, though his conclusion purely was by physical size and basic magic power, any of these dragons could have some special talent, though he doubted it. The problem lied if they all attacked together, even large size and strength could be overpower by numbers. Mashu went back to observing the dragons, he hoped it wouldn't come down to fighting the dragons as currently, he didn't see an easy way to win. For now, his gaze continued to flick between the group, evaluating and thinking of strategies as the Queen spoke. ((When Mashu only thinks of the worst possible situations xD ))
OJ69OED.png
Mashu ll The Mountains ll @Silvana @Thepasteldoge

The imperial quickly tucked in his wings after the Queen, his large hulk settling on the ground a couple feet behind and to the right of the guardian. His dark eyes glittered as he examined the dragons, having not been able to before because of the thick mist. Mashu kept quiet as the queen spoke to the dragons, instead sending an intense gaze at each of them.

The guardian that seemed to be leading the group was large, but both him and the Queen outsized them. Combined, they should be able to take down the large dragon if they didn't have any hidden tricks. Scrutinizing each of the dragons, Mashu came to a conclusion that if it was a one-on-one, all of the dragons standing before them could in theory be overpowered, though his conclusion purely was by physical size and basic magic power, any of these dragons could have some special talent, though he doubted it. The problem lied if they all attacked together, even large size and strength could be overpower by numbers. Mashu went back to observing the dragons, he hoped it wouldn't come down to fighting the dragons as currently, he didn't see an easy way to win. For now, his gaze continued to flick between the group, evaluating and thinking of strategies as the Queen spoke.

((When Mashu only thinks of the worst possible situations xD ))
DOfE8zN.png
@Turquai @Eruvyreth ((Did you guys forget? It's been a couple days))
@Turquai @Eruvyreth ((Did you guys forget? It's been a couple days))
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16