Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon RP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
---------------------------------------- [center][b][i]Yani||Mountains||Open for tagging[/i][/b][/center] ---------------------------------------- [center]Once a chief of her own clan that resided in the peaceful forests of the Nature Flight before the apocalyptic events. Yani had only managed to save a few members of her clan when it took place. [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41977920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419780/41977920_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ---------------------------------------- [center][b][i]Team[/i][/b][/center] [center]---[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34498095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/344981/34498095p.png[/img] [/url] [i]Flare[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36794158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/367942/36794158p.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]Circe[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39229853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/392299/39229853p.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]Camilla[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42100356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/421004/42100356p.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]Amaretto[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42273984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422740/42273984_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Naveen[/center] ---------------------------------------- The group tiredly made their way up a snowy hill and looked out onto the vast expanse of mountains ahead of them, "If only we'd stayed back at the base of the mountains instead of going all the way UP! There's too much snow.." Growled Amaretto irritably. Camilla marched on ahead proudly lifting her long neck into the air, [i]"No worries everyone, I shall continue to explore this uncharted land for I am not afraid of snow."[/i] She smiled mockingly at Ameretto. "FINE.. Go ahead then." He grumbled embarrassed. Yani smiled at Ameretto, "Lets continue then, hm?" Ameretto kept his gazed fixed on the ground but nodded. The guardian nodded back and trekked onwards behind the pale pink figure of Camilla who was a ways off in the distance now. Making sure her cloak concealed Naveen's small body so he was warm she flew up into the air while her group, far too tired to fly followed them below. "Any sight of a good spot to set up camp in?" She called ahead to the skydancer who was busy weaving her way through the open sky. "Huh? Oh yeah! There's a pretty neat little cave down there." She pointed a claw towards a concealed ice cave down below. "Perfect." she replied in approval to a now proud skydancer. "Camp found!" Yani roared as loudly as she could to reach the news to the small ant sized figures of her team. [center]---[/center] "Lovely.. Camp? But, what about that cool looking castle over there?" Flare spoke curiously as he flew up to Yani and Camilla. "What castle?" Flare flicked his tail towards a tall peak in the distance and sure enough through the mist there was a tall castle protruding through the clouds. "Wooahh!" Naveen smiled peaking his head out from underneath the coat to see it.

Yani||Mountains||Open for tagging

Once a chief of her own clan that resided in the peaceful forests of the Nature Flight before the apocalyptic events. Yani had only managed to save a few members of her clan when it took place.

Team
---

34498095p.png

Flare
Circe
Camilla
Amaretto
Naveen

The group tiredly made their way up a snowy hill and looked out onto the vast expanse of mountains ahead of them,
"If only we'd stayed back at the base of the mountains instead of going all the way UP! There's too much snow.." Growled Amaretto irritably. Camilla marched on ahead proudly lifting her long neck into the air,
"No worries everyone, I shall continue to explore this uncharted land for I am not afraid of snow." She smiled mockingly at Ameretto.
"FINE.. Go ahead then." He grumbled embarrassed. Yani smiled at Ameretto,
"Lets continue then, hm?"
Ameretto kept his gazed fixed on the ground but nodded. The guardian nodded back and trekked onwards behind the pale pink figure of Camilla who was a ways off in the distance now. Making sure her cloak concealed Naveen's small body so he was warm she flew up into the air while her group, far too tired to fly followed them below.
"Any sight of a good spot to set up camp in?" She called ahead to the skydancer who was busy weaving her way through the open sky.
"Huh? Oh yeah! There's a pretty neat little cave down there."
She pointed a claw towards a concealed ice cave down below.
"Perfect." she replied in approval to a now proud skydancer.
"Camp found!" Yani roared as loudly as she could to reach the news to the small ant sized figures of her team.
---
"Lovely.. Camp? But, what about that cool looking castle over there?" Flare spoke curiously as he flew up to Yani and Camilla.
"What castle?"
Flare flicked his tail towards a tall peak in the distance and sure enough through the mist there was a tall castle protruding through the clouds.
"Wooahh!" Naveen smiled peaking his head out from underneath the coat to see it.
bHeX9bv.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png[/img] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth[/center] "My clan was small. We only had eleven members before the disaster." Lethe started, hesitant at first, but becoming more talkative as he continued, "We didn't stay in one place for long. Mostly we wandered the wastelands. We'd set up camp at night and sit around the fire, and the mercenaries of the group would talk about their latest contracts while I patched up Tyvarie from the fights she always got into." "Usually we ate a lot of jerky. But sometimes we'd travel to Water territory and get to trade for some fresh fish." Lethe smiled faintly at the memory. They'd been more like a group of friends living in the wilderness than what he'd always thought a proper clan was like. He'd grown to care about them, and now he really missed them.
27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png

Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth

"My clan was small. We only had eleven members before the disaster." Lethe started, hesitant at first, but becoming more talkative as he continued, "We didn't stay in one place for long. Mostly we wandered the wastelands. We'd set up camp at night and sit around the fire, and the mercenaries of the group would talk about their latest contracts while I patched up Tyvarie from the fights she always got into."

"Usually we ate a lot of jerky. But sometimes we'd travel to Water territory and get to trade for some fresh fish." Lethe smiled faintly at the memory. They'd been more like a group of friends living in the wilderness than what he'd always thought a proper clan was like. He'd grown to care about them, and now he really missed them.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth Skellie watched the cursed mirror shifted uncomfortably. She took it that he was not very talkative, and gave him a faint smile, hopefully to encourage him to open up a bit. She then turned to Lethe as he began to speak as well. "That sounds nice, actually." she said, thinking about how her clan was before they had decided to settle in one place. "We didn't move around a lot once we found a place, er, rather, we took over it," she tilted her head in thought. "but it was for good reason." "You see, there was this little fae who pretty much used the leader as a puppet to control the clan. But when we figured this out, we set up a plan to get rid of the fae and her curse. It's a good thing we had some strong magicians, too."
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth

Skellie watched the cursed mirror shifted uncomfortably. She took it that he was not very talkative, and gave him a faint smile, hopefully to encourage him to open up a bit.

She then turned to Lethe as he began to speak as well. "That sounds nice, actually." she said, thinking about how her clan was before they had decided to settle in one place. "We didn't move around a lot once we found a place, er, rather, we took over it," she tilted her head in thought. "but it was for good reason."

"You see, there was this little fae who pretty much used the leader as a puppet to control the clan. But when we figured this out, we set up a plan to get rid of the fae and her curse. It's a good thing we had some strong magicians, too."
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
mt3yhl.png

Ballad ll The Mountains ll @DragonEve

The dragoness did not even think to introduce herself or ask for his name, for such matters were minuscule in significance to her. He was strong, and seemed eager to please, and for that she found it worth the chance of granting him such an esteemed role in her kingdom. She had an empire to found, and to do that she could use a trusty lieutenant or two. If he failed her, well, it would be more of his problem than hers, as he may find himself nothing but a corpse rotting away in a ditch somewhere. "My name is Ballad, though I find that 'My Queen' and 'Your Highness' are much better suited to me, wouldn't you agree?" she spoke, tongue clicking. She did not await a response, however, before continuing, "I shall call this place Ignis Empire, for our fire will burn stronger than any who oppose us, and will devour the lands. We will grant honor and purpose to those who seek recognition and power. It does not appear as if any challengers will come to claim my throne today, but when they do, they will know where to find me. I spotted a castle a ways north. I say we go and start making the place feel a little more like home." Giant wings unfolded, chains rattling as she prepared to take off. Though it was a disappointment that she had not immediately found more recruits, she knew that they too would come with the promise of power. The tantalizing thought of quaking the very earth wherever you walked, to watch as your enemies cowered beneath you, trembling in fear. It was a drug that no one could refuse.
mt3yhl.png

Ballad ll The Mountains ll @DragonEve

The dragoness did not even think to introduce herself or ask for his name, for such matters were minuscule in significance to her. He was strong, and seemed eager to please, and for that she found it worth the chance of granting him such an esteemed role in her kingdom. She had an empire to found, and to do that she could use a trusty lieutenant or two. If he failed her, well, it would be more of his problem than hers, as he may find himself nothing but a corpse rotting away in a ditch somewhere. "My name is Ballad, though I find that 'My Queen' and 'Your Highness' are much better suited to me, wouldn't you agree?" she spoke, tongue clicking. She did not await a response, however, before continuing, "I shall call this place Ignis Empire, for our fire will burn stronger than any who oppose us, and will devour the lands. We will grant honor and purpose to those who seek recognition and power. It does not appear as if any challengers will come to claim my throne today, but when they do, they will know where to find me. I spotted a castle a ways north. I say we go and start making the place feel a little more like home." Giant wings unfolded, chains rattling as she prepared to take off. Though it was a disappointment that she had not immediately found more recruits, she knew that they too would come with the promise of power. The tantalizing thought of quaking the very earth wherever you walked, to watch as your enemies cowered beneath you, trembling in fear. It was a drug that no one could refuse.
((@Thepasteldoge
Welcome to the RP! In an attempt to diversify the clans a little, it's preferred that you don't have all your dragons group together, but if you wanted to have some your characters split up at some point perhaps that could work? ))
((@Thepasteldoge
Welcome to the RP! In an attempt to diversify the clans a little, it's preferred that you don't have all your dragons group together, but if you wanted to have some your characters split up at some point perhaps that could work? ))
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24773911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247740/24773911_350.png[/img] [/url] Toruk ll The Jungle ll Tagging: @Flay624 Toruk was only partially listening to the dragoness's words, for he had become caught up in his own mind, formulating ideas as to what kind of kingdoms would emerge this time, from his lovely, seemingly untouched land. It would be a shame, really, to see it overcrowded or destroyed, and the coatl much preferred his solitude. Though he hadn't yet explored its far reaches, it seemed as if the amount of dragons was rather concentrated in the territories. He hoped that he would be able to find a cozy den somewhere to call his after a long day of hunting or adventuring, but only time would tell his fortune. What was this...was she asking him something? Yes, yes she was. Toruk's head turned to view her once more, aquatic optics blinking in recognition. [b]"What I am here for? Well, with my luck, I will be skewered on the pike of some territorial dragon somewhere, but I am hoping to find a refuge. The jungle, in fact, used to be my home, a long time ago. Well, not this jungle, of course, but one very similar."[/b] He paused, gaze waving across the vibrant canopy of foliage. [b]"It really is wondrous, isn't it?"[/b] With his tail now free of cats, it flicked back and forth in a seemingly nervous manner, his energy channeled into that one action so that he would spill it into his words.[/center]

24773911_350.png

Toruk ll The Jungle ll Tagging: @Flay624

Toruk was only partially listening to the dragoness's words, for he had become caught up in his own mind, formulating ideas as to what kind of kingdoms would emerge this time, from his lovely, seemingly untouched land. It would be a shame, really, to see it overcrowded or destroyed, and the coatl much preferred his solitude. Though he hadn't yet explored its far reaches, it seemed as if the amount of dragons was rather concentrated in the territories. He hoped that he would be able to find a cozy den somewhere to call his after a long day of hunting or adventuring, but only time would tell his fortune.

What was this...was she asking him something? Yes, yes she was. Toruk's head turned to view her once more, aquatic optics blinking in recognition. "What I am here for? Well, with my luck, I will be skewered on the pike of some territorial dragon somewhere, but I am hoping to find a refuge. The jungle, in fact, used to be my home, a long time ago. Well, not this jungle, of course, but one very similar." He paused, gaze waving across the vibrant canopy of foliage. "It really is wondrous, isn't it?" With his tail now free of cats, it flicked back and forth in a seemingly nervous manner, his energy channeled into that one action so that he would spill it into his words.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OJ69OED.png[/img][/center] [center]Mashu ll The Mountains ll @Silvana @Thepasteldoge[/center] Mashu spread his wings along with the guardian, taking flight after the other dragon as they soared to the castle on top of the mountain. The two dragons powerful bodies cast shadows on the rocks below, and Mashu noticed with humor that many animals hid in fear as their shadows passed over. As he was watching the ground below, he noticed with a frown a couple of dragons flying below them. They seemed to be looking at something.. Mashu turned his head, they were staring at the castle. The imperials gaze hardened, these dragons could try and take the castle.. "My Queen, it appears there is a group of dragons below us. Should we confront them?" He had to raise his voice slightly over the wind, his pace slowing as he looked between the strange dragons and the queen.
OJ69OED.png
Mashu ll The Mountains ll @Silvana @Thepasteldoge

Mashu spread his wings along with the guardian, taking flight after the other dragon as they soared to the castle on top of the mountain. The two dragons powerful bodies cast shadows on the rocks below, and Mashu noticed with humor that many animals hid in fear as their shadows passed over. As he was watching the ground below, he noticed with a frown a couple of dragons flying below them. They seemed to be looking at something.. Mashu turned his head, they were staring at the castle. The imperials gaze hardened, these dragons could try and take the castle..
"My Queen, it appears there is a group of dragons below us. Should we confront them?" He had to raise his voice slightly over the wind, his pace slowing as he looked between the strange dragons and the queen.
DOfE8zN.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png[/img] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth[/center] Lethe's small smile remained as Skellie talked. At the mention of the fae, he stood a little straighter, seemed more alert. He leaned forward, genuinely curious and eager to hear what the mirror would say, "How'd the fae control your leader? How'd you get rid of them?" His large red eyes peeked from under his hood. He seemed to realize something, and shifted back to a more neutral stance. He sat down, curling his tail in front of his front talons. "If you're alright with sharing?" Lethe's smile became more polite and he tilted his head, questioning. He didn't want to pry too much.

Lethe's small smile remained as Skellie talked. At the mention of the fae, he stood a little straighter, seemed more alert. He leaned forward, genuinely curious and eager to hear what the mirror would say, "How'd the fae control your leader? How'd you get rid of them?" His large red eyes peeked from under his hood.

He seemed to realize something, and shifted back to a more neutral stance. He sat down, curling his tail in front of his front talons. "If you're alright with sharing?" Lethe's smile became more polite and he tilted his head, questioning. He didn't want to pry too much.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth She nodded and thought for a moment, before speaking again. "Well, when we first got there, we didn't know. We only intended on staying a few days and then moving on but something struck me as odd with the leader. He was an imperial, and [i]old[/i] at that. He was being really irrational and cruel to the clan." She cleared her throat. "She was using some kind of really strong black magic. I'm not a magician so I don't know exactly what it was but Grit probably could've told you. Anyway, when we figured out what was happening, we tried to go directly after the fae, but she turned the leader on us and we had to take down the poor guy. That broke the spell aparently, but then she got scared and ran off, and we haven't seen her since."
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth

She nodded and thought for a moment, before speaking again. "Well, when we first got there, we didn't know. We only intended on staying a few days and then moving on but something struck me as odd with the leader. He was an imperial, and old at that. He was being really irrational and cruel to the clan."

She cleared her throat. "She was using some kind of really strong black magic. I'm not a magician so I don't know exactly what it was but Grit probably could've told you. Anyway, when we figured out what was happening, we tried to go directly after the fae, but she turned the leader on us and we had to take down the poor guy. That broke the spell aparently, but then she got scared and ran off, and we haven't seen her since."
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png[/img] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth[/center] "Huh. Black magic?" Lethe was silent for a moment, deep in thought. He wasn't sure what he had expected Skellie to say, but her story was interesting. He had little experience with forbidden magic. The spiral glanced at Skellie's arm, seemingly just now remembering her self-inflicted wound. The dark spot on her wraps hadn't spread much. Hopefully the wound had already scabbed over, or the bleeding had at least slowed. "Erm..." Lethe gestured to her arm, "why [i]did[/i] you do that?"

"Huh. Black magic?" Lethe was silent for a moment, deep in thought. He wasn't sure what he had expected Skellie to say, but her story was interesting. He had little experience with forbidden magic.

The spiral glanced at Skellie's arm, seemingly just now remembering her self-inflicted wound. The dark spot on her wraps hadn't spread much. Hopefully the wound had already scabbed over, or the bleeding had at least slowed. "Erm..." Lethe gestured to her arm, "why did you do that?"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16