Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41964386&skin=0&apparel=365,10880,13851,13811,12899,13787,13843&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center]Liesel | The Mountains | Tagging: @iiDandiPlayz[/center] Liesel gasped as Runefire went tumbling down out of the sky. This imperial was rather strange, she thought. Why would he look underneath the cloud? She didn't know, and she didn't think she'd ever figure it out, so she shoved it to the back of her mind and scrambled over to the edge of the cloud, looking over as he fell. She closed her eyes tight as she did not want to witness the carnage that she expected to unfold. A minute passed. Then two. She opened her eyes, only to be met with a gust of wind as he flew by on his way back up. She heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh thank gods! What were you doing?" she asked worriedly.
dragon?did=41964386&skin=0&apparel=365,10880,13851,13811,12899,13787,13843&xt=dressing.png
Liesel | The Mountains | Tagging: @iiDandiPlayz

Liesel gasped as Runefire went tumbling down out of the sky. This imperial was rather strange, she thought. Why would he look underneath the cloud? She didn't know, and she didn't think she'd ever figure it out, so she shoved it to the back of her mind and scrambled over to the edge of the cloud, looking over as he fell. She closed her eyes tight as she did not want to witness the carnage that she expected to unfold.

A minute passed.

Then two.

She opened her eyes, only to be met with a gust of wind as he flew by on his way back up. She heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh thank gods! What were you doing?" she asked worriedly.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40890624][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/408907/40890624.png[/img][/url] Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai[/center] The beast leaned backward, his neck arching, as Skellie approached, though he did not make any move to slither away. He waited quietly for her to finish speaking, perhaps remaining quiet for a few moments [i]too[/i] long. During this silence, he glanced between her and the Spiral again, then, finally, made his reply. [color=cadetblue]"I am... Salmor. Of Omen. Of The Eerie Eel."[/color] His voice was thick, as if he had a head cold, and he coughed. A small amount of water came up from his throat, which he spat onto the ground to his side, before speaking again. The action did not seem to make his voice any clearer, however. [color=cadetblue]"Before I fled, at least. Skellie. And..?"[/color] He looked again toward the Spiral, expecting to learn his name, next. Salmor's expression never changed much, though his crest relaxed and the squirming tentacles calmed, to look more like a thick mane instead of writhing worms. Slowly, his tailfin came up to curl around his legs, as well, giving him a much more casual appearance than he first had.
40890624.png
Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai

The beast leaned backward, his neck arching, as Skellie approached, though he did not make any move to slither away. He waited quietly for her to finish speaking, perhaps remaining quiet for a few moments too long. During this silence, he glanced between her and the Spiral again, then, finally, made his reply.

"I am... Salmor. Of Omen. Of The Eerie Eel." His voice was thick, as if he had a head cold, and he coughed. A small amount of water came up from his throat, which he spat onto the ground to his side, before speaking again. The action did not seem to make his voice any clearer, however. "Before I fled, at least. Skellie. And..?" He looked again toward the Spiral, expecting to learn his name, next.

Salmor's expression never changed much, though his crest relaxed and the squirming tentacles calmed, to look more like a thick mane instead of writhing worms. Slowly, his tailfin came up to curl around his legs, as well, giving him a much more casual appearance than he first had.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276575/27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png[/img] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth [/center] "Lethe." He gave Salmor a polite nod. He tried not to stare at Salmor's tentacles, instead willing himself to focus on the mirror's eyes. "It's nice to meet you." Unsure if he should ask most of the questions that came up in his mind, Lethe gave Skellie a look that he hoped urged her to continue the conversation instead. He scratched at dried mud on the sleeve of his jacket and shifted uncomfortably.
27657411_350.png?mtime=Ws6AGwACnws.png

Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth

"Lethe." He gave Salmor a polite nod. He tried not to stare at Salmor's tentacles, instead willing himself to focus on the mirror's eyes. "It's nice to meet you."

Unsure if he should ask most of the questions that came up in his mind, Lethe gave Skellie a look that he hoped urged her to continue the conversation instead. He scratched at dried mud on the sleeve of his jacket and shifted uncomfortably.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth Skellie caught onto the look she was given from Lethe. She cleared her throat before continuing the conversation with a question directed at the both of them. "So what were your clans like? Before the accident." She asked this question both because she was genuinely curious, and to hopefully avoid either of them from asking anything that may anger the creature. At least, until they knew him better. She guessed that he must have had those sort of questions asked a million times by now.
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth

Skellie caught onto the look she was given from Lethe. She cleared her throat before continuing the conversation with a question directed at the both of them. "So what were your clans like? Before the accident."

She asked this question both because she was genuinely curious, and to hopefully avoid either of them from asking anything that may anger the creature. At least, until they knew him better. She guessed that he must have had those sort of questions asked a million times by now.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
((O-Okay, so I know this is a free-to-join RP, but I still feel the need to ask if it's okay for me to jump in... Sorry if I'm inconveniencing anybody...))
((O-Okay, so I know this is a free-to-join RP, but I still feel the need to ask if it's okay for me to jump in... Sorry if I'm inconveniencing anybody...))
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
((My posts will be short at the moment, just tryna catch up haha. @WinterSings We'd love for you to join!)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24970655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249707/24970655_350.png[/img] [/url] Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: @DragonEve Volcanic orbs slid across the Imperial's form in scrutiny, assessing the beast that pledged his allegiance. Her previous observations had been correct in that he was powerful; physically capable of defeating the most fearsome of foes, and the fact that he addressed her properly, the way the queen deserved after all this time, made a rare joy leap in her chest. [b]"You are wise, dear sir,"[/b] she rumbled. [b]"In fact, I am rather impressed. Strength and loyalty are two qualities I value most. How would you feel about becoming my second-in-command, my Duke?"[/b] ((She doesn't even know his name yet and she's just like "You know what, you're hired" lol))[/center]
((My posts will be short at the moment, just tryna catch up haha.
@WinterSings We'd love for you to join!))

24970655_350.png

Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: @DragonEve

Volcanic orbs slid across the Imperial's form in scrutiny, assessing the beast that pledged his allegiance. Her previous observations had been correct in that he was powerful; physically capable of defeating the most fearsome of foes, and the fact that he addressed her properly, the way the queen deserved after all this time, made a rare joy leap in her chest. "You are wise, dear sir," she rumbled. "In fact, I am rather impressed. Strength and loyalty are two qualities I value most. How would you feel about becoming my second-in-command, my Duke?"

((She doesn't even know his name yet and she's just like "You know what, you're hired" lol))
((@DragonEve @DontEatDinosaurs @SaharaSanada @Flay624 @Eruvyreth @ZippoFeuer @Turquai @iiDandiPlayz @WinterSings

I've made the chat/info topic, everybody! Go check it out here if you wish to provide more info on your chars, establish ranks and laws for a clan, or simply chat about the RP. I've added the link into the first post in this thread as well for easier access.

I'll be working on the reserved posts in the chat/info topic, namely the one for clans/ranks, so just sit tight for the requirements of that if your character is creating a clan.

Thanks!))
((@DragonEve @DontEatDinosaurs @SaharaSanada @Flay624 @Eruvyreth @ZippoFeuer @Turquai @iiDandiPlayz @WinterSings

I've made the chat/info topic, everybody! Go check it out here if you wish to provide more info on your chars, establish ranks and laws for a clan, or simply chat about the RP. I've added the link into the first post in this thread as well for easier access.

I'll be working on the reserved posts in the chat/info topic, namely the one for clans/ranks, so just sit tight for the requirements of that if your character is creating a clan.

Thanks!))
((@WinterSings yeah, jump in when you're ready! If you want to come into the forest, that's where I am. Alas, everyone else seems to be in the jungle; you might have more luck finding company there. :^) Have fun!))
((@WinterSings yeah, jump in when you're ready! If you want to come into the forest, that's where I am. Alas, everyone else seems to be in the jungle; you might have more luck finding company there. :^) Have fun!))

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40890624][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/408907/40890624.png[/img][/url] Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai[/center] Salmor shifted his feet, and looked down at them. Mud caked the webbing between his toes, and he idly squished it around, quiet again for a few awkward minutes. He could feel their unease, and expected as much, but this time felt different than his past encounters with more.. [i]complete[/i] dragons. He had friends, then. The crew of his old ship were all highly unusual, in their own ways, and they never feared him... Then again, they didn't fear things they [i]should[/i] have, either. His silence stretched on as he recalled his old life, but failed to actually vocalize it to Skellie and Lethe. He is not a terribly social creature, it turns out.
40890624.png
Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai

Salmor shifted his feet, and looked down at them. Mud caked the webbing between his toes, and he idly squished it around, quiet again for a few awkward minutes. He could feel their unease, and expected as much, but this time felt different than his past encounters with more.. complete dragons. He had friends, then. The crew of his old ship were all highly unusual, in their own ways, and they never feared him... Then again, they didn't fear things they should have, either.

His silence stretched on as he recalled his old life, but failed to actually vocalize it to Skellie and Lethe. He is not a terribly social creature, it turns out.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OJ69OED.png[/img][/center] [center]Mashu ll The Mountains ll @Silvana[/center] The bowed imperial lifted his head as the Queen accepted his request, trying to hide his shock that she would allow him to be Duke. His smile stretched across his face as he slightly bowed his head, "It would be my honor to be your Duke, my queen." His head lifted once again, his glittering eyes filled with excitement, "Although if you are allowing me into such a position I had better introduce myself, I am Mashu, my previous clan was wiped out, though that is insignificant now that I bow under your superiority, my Queen."
OJ69OED.png
Mashu ll The Mountains ll @Silvana

The bowed imperial lifted his head as the Queen accepted his request, trying to hide his shock that she would allow him to be Duke. His smile stretched across his face as he slightly bowed his head,
"It would be my honor to be your Duke, my queen." His head lifted once again, his glittering eyes filled with excitement,
"Although if you are allowing me into such a position I had better introduce myself, I am Mashu, my previous clan was wiped out, though that is insignificant now that I bow under your superiority, my Queen."
DOfE8zN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16