Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon RP
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img][/center] [center] Moonfrost|Jungle|tags: @donteatdinosaurs @turquai . @Eruvyreth [/center] "I see. In any case, allowing a little time to pass by won't hurt," said Moonfrost smoothly. "After all, this new place offers extensive opportunity." [i] there's much opportunity and potential here, right where I stand- more then I could ever have dreamed of. But I've got to play it just right, or it will vanish into thin air. I can't let that happen- access to info I need, a safe, secure and comfortable place to reside in until the time comes, a stable and rather nice back up plan should things change. [/i]
37585701p.png
Moonfrost|Jungle|tags: @donteatdinosaurs @turquai . @Eruvyreth

"I see. In any case, allowing a little time to pass by won't hurt," said Moonfrost smoothly. "After all, this new place offers extensive opportunity." there's much opportunity and potential here, right where I stand- more then I could ever have dreamed of. But I've got to play it just right, or it will vanish into thin air. I can't let that happen- access to info I need, a safe, secure and comfortable place to reside in until the time comes, a stable and rather nice back up plan should things change.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VBaDpnn.png[/img] Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai @Wintermoon33[/center] Salmor looked to Skellie with some surprise, and commented, [color=cadetblue]"Some Guardian? What did they look like? Do you think they would bother us down here?"[/color] He glanced upward and in the general direction he thought the mountains were in, then spun around and shuffled his long body back to the ditch full of water. He seemed a little nervous, or perhaps it was just excitement about the idea of more surviving dragons. Unsure what else to do with himself, and aware that he was about to start rattling off questions and theories, he began to dig. His webbed toes still had sturdy claws and thick pads, accustomed to such a task, and he used them well as he scraped at the sides of his pond. It got longer, but shallower, bit by bit, as he worked out his easily frayed nerves. [color=cadetblue]"Guardians are big. Very big. And can swim... Built for swimming. I remember Hailstorm. But he liked us... Sometimes he didn't, though. Scary. I do not want to bother the mountain Guardian..."[/color] He trailed off, mumbling to himself, and continued to scratch at the muddy walls of his new moat-in-progress.
VBaDpnn.png
Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai @Wintermoon33

Salmor looked to Skellie with some surprise, and commented, "Some Guardian? What did they look like? Do you think they would bother us down here?" He glanced upward and in the general direction he thought the mountains were in, then spun around and shuffled his long body back to the ditch full of water.

He seemed a little nervous, or perhaps it was just excitement about the idea of more surviving dragons. Unsure what else to do with himself, and aware that he was about to start rattling off questions and theories, he began to dig. His webbed toes still had sturdy claws and thick pads, accustomed to such a task, and he used them well as he scraped at the sides of his pond. It got longer, but shallower, bit by bit, as he worked out his easily frayed nerves.

"Guardians are big. Very big. And can swim... Built for swimming. I remember Hailstorm. But he liked us... Sometimes he didn't, though. Scary. I do not want to bother the mountain Guardian..."

He trailed off, mumbling to himself, and continued to scratch at the muddy walls of his new moat-in-progress.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/358366/35836542p.png[/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth @Wintermoon33[/center] "She was large, black and red. She seemed to be made partially of metal? I could not see her all that well, I only have a vague image. But I believe, if we do not bother her, she will leave us alone as well." she paused. "At least, I hope." She watched salmor as he became very nervous at the mention of a guardian, and began to dig anxiously at the edge of his small puddle. She assumed he had bad experiences with one, so she would not press on the matter of who Hailstorm was. "But, I feel it would be wise to try and find a larger breed than ourselves, if it should come to that. Size can be a valuable asset." She paused again, remembering her idea from earlier. "And you know, we could turn that into a moat." she gestured at the ditch Salmor was digging in. "But I do not know how we could get more water into it, unless we could find a container of some sort."
35836542p.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth @Wintermoon33

"She was large, black and red. She seemed to be made partially of metal? I could not see her all that well, I only have a vague image. But I believe, if we do not bother her, she will leave us alone as well." she paused. "At least, I hope."

She watched salmor as he became very nervous at the mention of a guardian, and began to dig anxiously at the edge of his small puddle. She assumed he had bad experiences with one, so she would not press on the matter of who Hailstorm was.

"But, I feel it would be wise to try and find a larger breed than ourselves, if it should come to that. Size can be a valuable asset." She paused again, remembering her idea from earlier.

"And you know, we could turn that into a moat." she gestured at the ditch Salmor was digging in. "But I do not know how we could get more water into it, unless we could find a container of some sort."
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img][/center] [center] Moonfrost|Jungle|tags: @donteatdinosaurs @turquai . @Eruvyreth [/center] Moonfrost shrugged. "Any of you practice magic? I believe a water mage would be useful, but the ones I know are, well, dead. Should be some rivers, though." She watched the dragons before her with a sharp eye, taking in every little detail and decoding it in her mind.
37585701p.png

Moonfrost shrugged. "Any of you practice magic? I believe a water mage would be useful, but the ones I know are, well, dead. Should be some rivers, though." She watched the dragons before her with a sharp eye, taking in every little detail and decoding it in her mind.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27657411][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/276575/27657411p.png[/img][/url] Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth @Wintermoon33[/center] "We could probably divert one of those streams to the moat." Lethe said. "It'd take some digging, but it should be doable." Lethe checked his magic reserves at Moonfrost's question. They were mostly full, but he wasn't a water mage.
27657411p.png

Lethe || The Jungle || Tagging: @DontEatDinosaurs @Eruvyreth @Wintermoon33

"We could probably divert one of those streams to the moat." Lethe said. "It'd take some digging, but it should be doable."

Lethe checked his magic reserves at Moonfrost's question. They were mostly full, but he wasn't a water mage.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img][/center] [center] Moonfrost|Jungle|tags: @donteatdinosaurs @turquai . @Eruvyreth [/center] "Yeah, we could," said moonfrost. "Although, we'd have to cut it off afterwards to prevent overflow." She examined her talons, putting an almost bored expression on her face. "It would be something to do, at least. But dragons can fly over the moat, so additional precautions ought to be put in place, no?"
37585701p.png

"Yeah, we could," said moonfrost. "Although, we'd have to cut it off afterwards to prevent overflow." She examined her talons, putting an almost bored expression on her face. "It would be something to do, at least. But dragons can fly over the moat, so additional precautions ought to be put in place, no?"
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/358366/35836542p.png[/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth @Wintermoon33[/center] Skellie nodded at Moonfrost's comment, gazing up at the structure. "Perhaps guards, higher up. Maybe armed with magic or arrows." she thought aloud, examining the monument for areas to place guards.
35836542p.png

Skellie nodded at Moonfrost's comment, gazing up at the structure. "Perhaps guards, higher up. Maybe armed with magic or arrows." she thought aloud, examining the monument for areas to place guards.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/375858/37585701p.png[/img][/center] [center] Moonfrost|Jungle|tags: @donteatdinosaurs @turquai . @Eruvyreth [/center] "Good idea," said Moonfrost. "I'd wire some traps around areas closest to potential threat clans and such." She paused, then continued. "Perhaps the jungle is home to new elements that would be handy- poisons, for arrows and projectiles, or tensile substances to wire said traps with- if chameleon creatures exist, their skins could be made into a sinew thread undetectable by sight. Particularly chamealeon creature she that use prismatic camouflage- their skin doesn't reflect any light unless the creature consciously chooses to, and is a light insulator- which leads to what is more or less invisibility, and the light energy is stored for their magic attacks. So, the threads could double as power generators as well- in fact, they could be wired to deliver a subtle, powerful, but non lethal blast to the dragon ensnared; the wires could connect to a power center close to our camp, where some of the remaining light energy could be used to set of a silent alarm." Running new calculations through her head, she stepped back. "The wiring would be complex, yes, but I've done similar projects before- with a parter, but I've done it nonetheless; I think when the time comes I should be able to integrate a number of useful security features."
37585701p.png

"Good idea," said Moonfrost. "I'd wire some traps around areas closest to potential threat clans and such." She paused, then continued. "Perhaps the jungle is home to new elements that would be handy- poisons, for arrows and projectiles, or tensile substances to wire said traps with- if chameleon creatures exist, their skins could be made into a sinew thread undetectable by sight. Particularly chamealeon creature she that use prismatic camouflage- their skin doesn't reflect any light unless the creature consciously chooses to, and is a light insulator- which leads to what is more or less invisibility, and the light energy is stored for their magic attacks. So, the threads could double as power generators as well- in fact, they could be wired to deliver a subtle, powerful, but non lethal blast to the dragon ensnared; the wires could connect to a power center close to our camp, where some of the remaining light energy could be used to set of a silent alarm." Running new calculations through her head, she stepped back. "The wiring would be complex, yes, but I've done similar projects before- with a parter, but I've done it nonetheless; I think when the time comes I should be able to integrate a number of useful security features."
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VBaDpnn.png[/img] Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai @Wintermoon33[/center] He slowed briefly in his fervent digging, lifting his head to listen to the discussion that began. He nodded quickly at the ideas for the moat, then muttered, still mostly to himself, though loud enough to be heard, [color=cadetblue]"I can dig it out. Find a river. Make an outlet side, too. To another river, maybe? Make a new one... Will take a long time, alone. But I can do it."[/color] Then, he began his work again, the ditch slowly changing shape to become longer, following along the outskirts of the clearing. By this point, Salmor was absolutely coated in mud, and would blend into the ground itself if it weren't for his movements. The technical aspects Moonfrost was describing went entirely over his head, and he tuned her out somewhat as he scraped along in the dirt. Eventually, he paused again, and sat up. He lifted his head up, tentacles wriggling about and his mouth open as he rather instinctively tried to pick up scents. [color=cadetblue]"I am hungry."[/color]
VBaDpnn.png
Salmor | Jungle | @DontEatDinosaurs @Turquai @Wintermoon33

He slowed briefly in his fervent digging, lifting his head to listen to the discussion that began. He nodded quickly at the ideas for the moat, then muttered, still mostly to himself, though loud enough to be heard, "I can dig it out. Find a river. Make an outlet side, too. To another river, maybe? Make a new one... Will take a long time, alone. But I can do it." Then, he began his work again, the ditch slowly changing shape to become longer, following along the outskirts of the clearing. By this point, Salmor was absolutely coated in mud, and would blend into the ground itself if it weren't for his movements.

The technical aspects Moonfrost was describing went entirely over his head, and he tuned her out somewhat as he scraped along in the dirt. Eventually, he paused again, and sat up. He lifted his head up, tentacles wriggling about and his mouth open as he rather instinctively tried to pick up scents.

"I am hungry."
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/358366/35836542p.png[/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: @Turquai @Eruvyreth @Wintermoon33[/center] She turned back to the wildclaw, listening intently to her propositions. She seemed very intelligent. Something Skellie valued highly in another. Although she only had a basic understanding of what she was saying, she believed she could figure it out. "Incredible idea." she stated, before her attention was diverted with Salmor's statement. "I believe I saw some fish in the stream over there." She gestured towards it. "It could be a reliable food scource later on."
35836542p.png

She turned back to the wildclaw, listening intently to her propositions. She seemed very intelligent. Something Skellie valued highly in another. Although she only had a basic understanding of what she was saying, she believed she could figure it out.

"Incredible idea." she stated, before her attention was diverted with Salmor's statement. "I believe I saw some fish in the stream over there." She gestured towards it. "It could be a reliable food scource later on."
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16