Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] Dragon RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Plot: Apocalypse had fallen upon the lands of Flight Rising, an unexplained darkness sweeping across one end of the region to the next. The air gradually became toxic, and an unusual lack of sunlight caused plants to wither and creatures to starve. With their once beloved home now growing inhospitable, many surviving dragons fled, journeying outwards in the hopes of finding sanctuary. Moons passed before they finally happened across a bountiful land, with the mere remnants of ancient dragon societies, but home to many similar species of prey that were native to their homeland. Here, the air is clean, the day brighter than those in the Sunbeam Ruins, and the territories open for claim. But now that new kingdoms are emerging, new wars being forged in a desperate race for control, will this paradise last?

Notes: This is an AU Roleplay set within a region outside of Flight Rising. It is an open world type RPG made for the purpose of seeing how characters interact, form clans, and explore their new home. It's an extremely fast and loose plot, but that's okay, because we can develop it! I'd love to hear any suggestions you have to help flesh out this so-called paradise a little more (including a name for the region and its inner territories), and I have made a Chat/Info topic here for us to store information, character signups (optional) and chat about the RP. However, if you wish to skip all that for the time being a dive right into the action with a character (or two, or several), that's perfectly fine!

**Yes, characters can claim lands and form clans, though each player is limited to a max of 1 "leader" (titles may vary). These can also be challenged for. More information on each clan, once formed, will be posted in the chat/info topic.

Geography: (Will be updated as the RP progresses.) The region in general is covered in greenery, though four unique territories within it can be identified:
  • Rolling plains lie in the heart of the region, serving as a neutral land to all loners and travelers. With hardly a tree or landmark in sight, those who pass through are often in plain sight. Various medicinal herbs can be collected here, and the land can be used by clan dragons to meet in peace, as it is bordered by each of the other territories. (Cannot be claimed)
  • A vast expanse of jungle stretches from the western border of the plains, lush and filled to the brim with vegetation and prey. Many rivers flow through the territory, originating from the mountain falls, and a camp can be made in the stone ruins that have long since been abandoned and overgrown. (Open for claim)
  • To the north of the plains lies a mountain range that few dare traverse, and in which prey and vegetation are sparser. However, it grants a magnificent view of the rest of the region, and is home to giant falls that supply the rest of the region with lakes and streams. A castle rests atop one of the highest peaks, barricaded well from intruders and large enough for several dragons to make their home. (Open for claim)
  • Along the eastern border of the plains lies a forest that closely resembles the Tangled Wood, its trees forming a tight canopy that allow scant amounts of light to filter through, and is naturally lit by bio-luminescence. This territory holds a plethora of herbs and ingredients for potions, and is a haven for those who do not take a liking to the rest of the region's intense sunlight. Within the heart of the territory is a complex underground cave system that will be difficult to map out, but worth it given just how much area there is for dragons. (Open for claim)

Rules:
-Be respectful of all players, and keep any drama within the RP!
-Please supply at least a small paragraph for each post, though beyond that, feel free to write as much as you like!
-Please be aware that this RP may contain violence or mild sexual references (within limit of the forum rules).
-LGBT+ characters are allowed.
-There is no limit to how many characters you can have.
-No power-play (this means assuming another character's actions).
-Please specify somewhere in your post which territory your character is currently in.
-You can use dragons from your clan, make up entirely new ones, or modify your existing ones in any way that you please. Just keep in mind that this is set in an alternate universe. It is preferable that you attempt to diversify their histories a little, or at least avoid having all your dragons group together if they were originally part of the same clan.
-Your characters may have companions, but they cannot aid in battle if your character is challenging for a land.

Links
Chat/Info Topic
Plot: Apocalypse had fallen upon the lands of Flight Rising, an unexplained darkness sweeping across one end of the region to the next. The air gradually became toxic, and an unusual lack of sunlight caused plants to wither and creatures to starve. With their once beloved home now growing inhospitable, many surviving dragons fled, journeying outwards in the hopes of finding sanctuary. Moons passed before they finally happened across a bountiful land, with the mere remnants of ancient dragon societies, but home to many similar species of prey that were native to their homeland. Here, the air is clean, the day brighter than those in the Sunbeam Ruins, and the territories open for claim. But now that new kingdoms are emerging, new wars being forged in a desperate race for control, will this paradise last?

Notes: This is an AU Roleplay set within a region outside of Flight Rising. It is an open world type RPG made for the purpose of seeing how characters interact, form clans, and explore their new home. It's an extremely fast and loose plot, but that's okay, because we can develop it! I'd love to hear any suggestions you have to help flesh out this so-called paradise a little more (including a name for the region and its inner territories), and I have made a Chat/Info topic here for us to store information, character signups (optional) and chat about the RP. However, if you wish to skip all that for the time being a dive right into the action with a character (or two, or several), that's perfectly fine!

**Yes, characters can claim lands and form clans, though each player is limited to a max of 1 "leader" (titles may vary). These can also be challenged for. More information on each clan, once formed, will be posted in the chat/info topic.

Geography: (Will be updated as the RP progresses.) The region in general is covered in greenery, though four unique territories within it can be identified:
  • Rolling plains lie in the heart of the region, serving as a neutral land to all loners and travelers. With hardly a tree or landmark in sight, those who pass through are often in plain sight. Various medicinal herbs can be collected here, and the land can be used by clan dragons to meet in peace, as it is bordered by each of the other territories. (Cannot be claimed)
  • A vast expanse of jungle stretches from the western border of the plains, lush and filled to the brim with vegetation and prey. Many rivers flow through the territory, originating from the mountain falls, and a camp can be made in the stone ruins that have long since been abandoned and overgrown. (Open for claim)
  • To the north of the plains lies a mountain range that few dare traverse, and in which prey and vegetation are sparser. However, it grants a magnificent view of the rest of the region, and is home to giant falls that supply the rest of the region with lakes and streams. A castle rests atop one of the highest peaks, barricaded well from intruders and large enough for several dragons to make their home. (Open for claim)
  • Along the eastern border of the plains lies a forest that closely resembles the Tangled Wood, its trees forming a tight canopy that allow scant amounts of light to filter through, and is naturally lit by bio-luminescence. This territory holds a plethora of herbs and ingredients for potions, and is a haven for those who do not take a liking to the rest of the region's intense sunlight. Within the heart of the territory is a complex underground cave system that will be difficult to map out, but worth it given just how much area there is for dragons. (Open for claim)

Rules:
-Be respectful of all players, and keep any drama within the RP!
-Please supply at least a small paragraph for each post, though beyond that, feel free to write as much as you like!
-Please be aware that this RP may contain violence or mild sexual references (within limit of the forum rules).
-LGBT+ characters are allowed.
-There is no limit to how many characters you can have.
-No power-play (this means assuming another character's actions).
-Please specify somewhere in your post which territory your character is currently in.
-You can use dragons from your clan, make up entirely new ones, or modify your existing ones in any way that you please. Just keep in mind that this is set in an alternate universe. It is preferable that you attempt to diversify their histories a little, or at least avoid having all your dragons group together if they were originally part of the same clan.
-Your characters may have companions, but they cannot aid in battle if your character is challenging for a land.

Links
Chat/Info Topic
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24970655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249707/24970655_350.png[/img] [/url] Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: open Theme Song: Domain (ft. Svrinca) - Tommee Profitt (She is attempting to stake her claim on the mountains and create a clan for any who desire power or strength. I had to bring at least baddie in :P) The monstrosity of a dragoness landed atop one of the outcrops of the treacherous landscape, powerful wing beats forcing plumes of dust to cloud the air. Mighty step sent a shudder through the rock beneath her feet as her weight made impact, a thunderous boom echoing through the air. Ballad's crimson orbs glittered in malice as she eyed the landscape that stretched beneath her, the cool breeze kissing her scales and the cries of far-off dragons reaching her ears. The clan she had been previously recruited into had fallen when apocalypse descended across her homeland, but it had gifted her the opportunity to start over, to forge a kingdom of her own. These mountains would be [i]hers[/i], and anyone who dared challenge the beast would be tossed down the jagged cliffs or thrown into the dungeon. Long neck extended and menacing jaws unhinged to release a roar to the skies, a message to all that this land was hers. It served as both a challenge to potential competitors and a summons for any able-bodied warriors to join her in her conquest. She was fed up with bowing to her so-called superiors. It was her turn to lead and conquer, to inflict a wrath greater than this land had ever seen. [i]All hail the Fire Queen.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26536609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265367/26536609_350.png[/img] [/url] Alistair ll The Plains ll Tagging: open (Just a humble knight in search of a new kingdom to serve.) He could not believe his eyes when he saw the land. Miles of intense greenery stretched far beyond the horizon, massive trees and towering peaks touching the baby blue of the sky. Delicate blades of grass flattened beneath the Imperial's talons and tickled the bottom of a long tail that was carried idly behind him. Golden armor clinked and groaned as he walked, reminding him of the exhausting journey he had had to endure to reach this paradise. Emerald orbs squinted as he gazed at the snow white clouds that dotted the sky, and he found himself wondering how he had been in a wasteland mere days before. How had this place managed to remain so pure, so untouched by the darkness that had spread like a disease across his homeland? Alistair had set out for a new home with deep regret, the deaths of many of his fellow knights and loved ones replaying in his mind. They had fallen ill, and there was never anything he could do to help them, despite how much he tried. His heart was still plagued by despondency over their losses, though the instinct of survival and the hopes of creating a sanctuary had driven him into the unknown. (I will definitely be bringing in some more characters, just want to get this up for the time being because I'm really excited for this!) [/center]

24970655_350.png

Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: open
Theme Song: Domain (ft. Svrinca) - Tommee Profitt
(She is attempting to stake her claim on the mountains and create a clan for any who desire power or strength. I had to bring at least baddie in :P)

The monstrosity of a dragoness landed atop one of the outcrops of the treacherous landscape, powerful wing beats forcing plumes of dust to cloud the air. Mighty step sent a shudder through the rock beneath her feet as her weight made impact, a thunderous boom echoing through the air. Ballad's crimson orbs glittered in malice as she eyed the landscape that stretched beneath her, the cool breeze kissing her scales and the cries of far-off dragons reaching her ears. The clan she had been previously recruited into had fallen when apocalypse descended across her homeland, but it had gifted her the opportunity to start over, to forge a kingdom of her own. These mountains would be hers, and anyone who dared challenge the beast would be tossed down the jagged cliffs or thrown into the dungeon.

Long neck extended and menacing jaws unhinged to release a roar to the skies, a message to all that this land was hers. It served as both a challenge to potential competitors and a summons for any able-bodied warriors to join her in her conquest. She was fed up with bowing to her so-called superiors. It was her turn to lead and conquer, to inflict a wrath greater than this land had ever seen.

All hail the Fire Queen.

26536609_350.png

Alistair ll The Plains ll Tagging: open
(Just a humble knight in search of a new kingdom to serve.)

He could not believe his eyes when he saw the land. Miles of intense greenery stretched far beyond the horizon, massive trees and towering peaks touching the baby blue of the sky. Delicate blades of grass flattened beneath the Imperial's talons and tickled the bottom of a long tail that was carried idly behind him. Golden armor clinked and groaned as he walked, reminding him of the exhausting journey he had had to endure to reach this paradise. Emerald orbs squinted as he gazed at the snow white clouds that dotted the sky, and he found himself wondering how he had been in a wasteland mere days before. How had this place managed to remain so pure, so untouched by the darkness that had spread like a disease across his homeland?

Alistair had set out for a new home with deep regret, the deaths of many of his fellow knights and loved ones replaying in his mind. They had fallen ill, and there was never anything he could do to help them, despite how much he tried. His heart was still plagued by despondency over their losses, though the instinct of survival and the hopes of creating a sanctuary had driven him into the unknown.

(I will definitely be bringing in some more characters, just want to get this up for the time being because I'm really excited for this!)
@Silvana

Hey! This plot really caught my interest and I would love to join! Before I do, though, is there a specific format that we have to use when signing up characters? Thanks. :>
@Silvana

Hey! This plot really caught my interest and I would love to join! Before I do, though, is there a specific format that we have to use when signing up characters? Thanks. :>
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
((@Etzili Hi there! I'm so glad that you're interested. There is no signup topic at the moment; just hop in and start posting with your characters. In the future I may make one so we don't lose track of them and can provide some more character info, but for now it's just kind of on the spot.

In the posts I made above, however, I did include a name, location, place for tagging and OOC notes. You don't have to this! The format can be however you like, though it is asked that you specify the location (if not in a little note like I did then within the post itself).))
((@Etzili Hi there! I'm so glad that you're interested. There is no signup topic at the moment; just hop in and start posting with your characters. In the future I may make one so we don't lose track of them and can provide some more character info, but for now it's just kind of on the spot.

In the posts I made above, however, I did include a name, location, place for tagging and OOC notes. You don't have to this! The format can be however you like, though it is asked that you specify the location (if not in a little note like I did then within the post itself).))
@Silvana

Oh, alright. I'll post one or two sometime today, then. :3
@Silvana

Oh, alright. I'll post one or two sometime today, then. :3
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
(bumping)
(bumping)
@Silvana This seems really interesting! I'm just going to hop in if thats alright :) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40795707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407958/40795707_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Mashu ll The Mountains (A powerful figure in his past clan, Mashu seeks to have as much- or more, power than he had before. He is willing to do anything, from killing, to bowing down to others, if it secures him more position and power.)[/center] [center]The view was amazing. Mashu grinned as he looked out over the new lands, tiny figures of dragons that had survived the plague that had killed their previous home. His large form studied the various regions, but though there was plentiful prey in others, the feeling of superiority he got looking out at the other dragons minuscule forms gave him some sort of satisfaction that he had never received at his previous clan, where, even though he had power over many of the activities, the weak dragons he ruled over were peaceful, and he was forced to hide his true nature in order to remain in power. But now as the imperial looked out over this new land, he knew things would be different. Soon this land, and others like it, would know his name. He was giddy for that day to come. A challenging cry rang out across the mountains, a claim to the very own territory he had made his home in. Purple eyes gleamed as his raised his own wings, loosing his own cry out through the mountains, an invitation to this new dragon to see what they were made of. His huge shadow blotted out the sun from any below as he flew toward the source of this challenging cry, no weaker dragon would be able to house themselves in this new territory.[/center]
@Silvana
This seems really interesting! I'm just going to hop in if thats alright :)
Mashu ll The Mountains
(A powerful figure in his past clan, Mashu seeks to have as much- or more, power than he had before. He is willing to do anything, from killing, to bowing down to others, if it secures him more position and power.)
The view was amazing. Mashu grinned as he looked out over the new lands, tiny figures of dragons that had survived the plague that had killed their previous home. His large form studied the various regions, but though there was plentiful prey in others, the feeling of superiority he got looking out at the other dragons minuscule forms gave him some sort of satisfaction that he had never received at his previous clan, where, even though he had power over many of the activities, the weak dragons he ruled over were peaceful, and he was forced to hide his true nature in order to remain in power. But now as the imperial looked out over this new land, he knew things would be different. Soon this land, and others like it, would know his name. He was giddy for that day to come.
A challenging cry rang out across the mountains, a claim to the very own territory he had made his home in. Purple eyes gleamed as his raised his own wings, loosing his own cry out through the mountains, an invitation to this new dragon to see what they were made of. His huge shadow blotted out the sun from any below as he flew toward the source of this challenging cry, no weaker dragon would be able to house themselves in this new territory.
DOfE8zN.png
@Silviana Seems like an interesting set! spiced her up with some apparel :3 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41811855&skin=0&apparel=21847,22690,5397,9835&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center]Miro//The Jungle[/center] [center](A young soldier from another clan, only looking for a leader and a bright future to fight for, maybe a home.[/center] [center]Crawling out from under the refuge of the trees and into the intense sunlight, squinting at the nearby mountains. A few stragglers were still trying to escape from the threat that had announced itself mere moments ago. There had been too much blood drenching the ground in the last few weeks. The plague had finally ceased, but a new dragon was dominating now. Cries of pain rose up from the nearby soldiers, unable to help, she turned away. Many dragons were swarming towards the mountain unleashing cries of shock and fury as they charged closer. The sight of bodies still littered around, everyone else too busy attending to their own wounds to care. She didn't know what she felt. She didn't know how she should feel. Gathering up her arrows, Miro flew towards the cry, making the most questionable decision ever, gathering from the puzzled looks shot. A colossal Guardian was perched upon the crags of the mountains. She was scared, not because of the dragon's size, but because the look in her red eyes showed everything. [i]This is my world now.[/i] [/center]
@Silviana
Seems like an interesting set!
spiced her up with some apparel :3
dragon?did=41811855&skin=0&apparel=21847,22690,5397,9835&xt=dressing.png
Miro//The Jungle
(A young soldier from another clan, only looking for a leader and a bright future to fight for, maybe a home.
Crawling out from under the refuge of the trees and into the intense sunlight, squinting at the nearby mountains. A few stragglers were still trying to escape from the threat that had announced itself mere moments ago. There had been too much blood drenching the ground in the last few weeks. The plague had finally ceased, but a new dragon was dominating now.
Cries of pain rose up from the nearby soldiers, unable to help, she turned away. Many dragons were swarming towards the mountain unleashing cries of shock and fury as they charged closer. The sight of bodies still littered around, everyone else too busy attending to their own wounds to care. She didn't know what she felt. She didn't know how she should feel.
Gathering up her arrows, Miro flew towards the cry, making the most questionable decision ever, gathering from the puzzled looks shot. A colossal Guardian was perched upon the crags of the mountains. She was scared, not because of the dragon's size, but because the look in her red eyes showed everything.

This is my world now.
7zcCDc4.png
(Of course! Everyone is welcome to hop in :3 Also, sorry about the late post, guys. I forgot to log in yesterday because I got really busy.) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24970655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249707/24970655_350.png[/img] [/url] Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: @DragonEve Closely following the Queen's roar was the call of another, and close-by. Ballad had not stopped to think that others may already inhabit these lands, but it didn't matter to her. She never asked for anything; she took it. And if the owner of the response wished to remain in these mountains, he would either have to stain the rock in her blood or join her, and spill that of others. Ballad's crimson gaze turned to the direction of the cry, eyes narrowing as she scanned the bright skies for glimpses of the potential challenger. At last, the sun that shone above was obscured by the massive form of an Imperial, casting a shadow across her own as she peered up at his silhouette. Ballad could feel the beginnings of a flame bubbling up within her diaphragm, tickling her throat as she blew a puff of smoke from flaring nostrils. Her body turned, readying herself for an attack if need be. [b]"Have you come to challenge me?"[/b] Her booming voice was anything but feminine; it was the sound of thunder rolling over the horizon, travelling through a maze of jagged rocks, before grated tones as ravaged as the scars that littered her hide flowed from her maw. [b]"Or have you come to join me?"[/b] she added, a smirk pulling at the corners of onyx lips. She could only make out the silhouette of the stranger, though from his size he appeared powerful. A formidable opponent, or a valuable recruit. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24773911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247740/24773911_350.png[/img] [/url] Toruk ll The Jungle ll Tagging: @Flay624 (changed this guy's name from that on his profile. Also I didn't really know what to do with his cat, so umm...I guess it's along for the ride haha) Feathered wings contracted against the coatl's sides as he barrelled towards the canopy of trees, tail wrapped tightly around the orange tabby that he had tucked close to his belly. Past the dense foliage he managed to spot a pearlcatcher whom appeared to have a quiver of arrows slung over their wing. [i]A huntress, perhaps?[/i] Toruk mused, before angling his course to land a slight ways away from the stranger. Wings unfurled and began to work against the air as he lowered himself to the mossy overhang on which she stood. In the near distance, he could make out the massive figure of a Guardian perched upon the rocks of the mountains, her scales a gleaming ebony and crimson and an aura of fire and destruction surrounding her. This must be what had caught the pearlcatcher's interest. [b]"This is chaos,"[/b] he remarked as he landed beside the pearlcatcher, aquamarine gaze sliding to her. His cat cried out in distress, and he pulled it around to his chest to hold it comfortingly in his talons. The sparrowmouse that had been anxiously trying to keep up with his swift flight now perched on his shoulder, ruffling its colourful feathers in annoyance. Toruk let a sigh escape his chest as he turned his attention back to the mountain range, curious gaze watching as another dragon appeared at the scene. [/center]
(Of course! Everyone is welcome to hop in :3
Also, sorry about the late post, guys. I forgot to log in yesterday because I got really busy.)

24970655_350.png

Ballad ll The Mountains ll Tagging: @DragonEve

Closely following the Queen's roar was the call of another, and close-by. Ballad had not stopped to think that others may already inhabit these lands, but it didn't matter to her. She never asked for anything; she took it. And if the owner of the response wished to remain in these mountains, he would either have to stain the rock in her blood or join her, and spill that of others. Ballad's crimson gaze turned to the direction of the cry, eyes narrowing as she scanned the bright skies for glimpses of the potential challenger. At last, the sun that shone above was obscured by the massive form of an Imperial, casting a shadow across her own as she peered up at his silhouette.

Ballad could feel the beginnings of a flame bubbling up within her diaphragm, tickling her throat as she blew a puff of smoke from flaring nostrils. Her body turned, readying herself for an attack if need be. "Have you come to challenge me?" Her booming voice was anything but feminine; it was the sound of thunder rolling over the horizon, travelling through a maze of jagged rocks, before grated tones as ravaged as the scars that littered her hide flowed from her maw. "Or have you come to join me?" she added, a smirk pulling at the corners of onyx lips. She could only make out the silhouette of the stranger, though from his size he appeared powerful. A formidable opponent, or a valuable recruit.

24773911_350.png

Toruk ll The Jungle ll Tagging: @Flay624
(changed this guy's name from that on his profile. Also I didn't really know what to do with his cat, so umm...I guess it's along for the ride haha)

Feathered wings contracted against the coatl's sides as he barrelled towards the canopy of trees, tail wrapped tightly around the orange tabby that he had tucked close to his belly. Past the dense foliage he managed to spot a pearlcatcher whom appeared to have a quiver of arrows slung over their wing. A huntress, perhaps? Toruk mused, before angling his course to land a slight ways away from the stranger. Wings unfurled and began to work against the air as he lowered himself to the mossy overhang on which she stood. In the near distance, he could make out the massive figure of a Guardian perched upon the rocks of the mountains, her scales a gleaming ebony and crimson and an aura of fire and destruction surrounding her. This must be what had caught the pearlcatcher's interest.

"This is chaos," he remarked as he landed beside the pearlcatcher, aquamarine gaze sliding to her. His cat cried out in distress, and he pulled it around to his chest to hold it comfortingly in his talons. The sparrowmouse that had been anxiously trying to keep up with his swift flight now perched on his shoulder, ruffling its colourful feathers in annoyance. Toruk let a sigh escape his chest as he turned his attention back to the mountain range, curious gaze watching as another dragon appeared at the scene.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png [/img][/center] [center]Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: None! Feel free to interact![/center] (Skellie was a former clan leader, but due to the disaster nearly all of her clan was wiped out, so here she will seek to start a new one. While she is not the largest of the breeds, she is very intelligent and cunning. She thinks fast and is extremely determined in whatever she does. ALSO! This looks SUPER interesting i'm hyped to see what it turns out to!! I'll def be adding a couple more dergs soon!) The dragoness marched through the lands in search of either shelter or any other friendly dragons. Perhaps both. Her expression could not be seen through the bird mask and goggles covering her head. Her mind wandered, and she paid no mind to her surroundings, as she was thinking of all of her past clan members of which she ruled, and loved dearly. She hoped she would encounter at least one dragon she was familiar with here. She knew a few of them that most likely survived. Lots of dragons in her past clan, particularly the guards, were very intimidating on their own. They would not be taken down or swayed from their loyalty. While she was a strict leader, she was not unfair or cruel. She stopped when she felt her front talons spash into something wet. She looked down. It was a small, shallow stream. She walked on through it, scattering several fish as she did so. The dense jungle was a far stretch from the barren wasteland she had grown accustommed to. Yet the air was cleaner, and it felt heavenly. She soon found the trail of a stone walkway, and upon turning another corner she saw a large stone monument, overgrown with vines and moss, but she thought it was rather pretty this way. Everything but its front was almost entirely overcome by the vegetation. But it was perfect for camoflage. She peered inside. It was rather bare. There were weeds growing through every crack not covered by moss and cobwebs. It also had stairs, both going upwards and downwards. It was big enough to accomodate even an imperial. Upon deciding what she would do, she climed up to the very top of the monument, above all of the trees. Every scrape of a claw sent chunks of moss tumbling back down to the soft green grass. And when she reached the top, she sat upon it and made it her own. She then slashed her palm open on a jagged edge of the broken stone on which she sat. Yes, it hurt, but it would not hinder her for long. In her own blood she drew the symbol representing her clan. The one she lost. If any survivors were to see it, they would know, and they would come. She released an intense roar into the jungle below, notifying anyone within earshot that this was no longer abandonned. She then made her way down to the ground once more, and drew the same symbol above the doorway. Up high, anyone flying near could see it, and on the ground, anyone walking near could see it. It stood as a welcome to those who wished to join her, and yet a warning to those who would oppose. This would be where her new clan resides. She would rebuild all she had lost, and gods help all who would get in her way. She would not let anything take this away from her again. Not again. ((Edit: Holy crap i'm sorry if I wrote too much. I know not everybody likes reading entire essays for a roleplay. If you do reply, you don't have to write as much as I did!))
dragon?did=35836542&skin=20166&apparel=362,296,275,323,279,455,324,470,452,347&xt=dressing.png
Skellie | The Jungle | Tagging: None! Feel free to interact!

(Skellie was a former clan leader, but due to the disaster nearly all of her clan was wiped out, so here she will seek to start a new one. While she is not the largest of the breeds, she is very intelligent and cunning. She thinks fast and is extremely determined in whatever she does.

ALSO! This looks SUPER interesting i'm hyped to see what it turns out to!! I'll def be adding a couple more dergs soon!)

The dragoness marched through the lands in search of either shelter or any other friendly dragons. Perhaps both. Her expression could not be seen through the bird mask and goggles covering her head. Her mind wandered, and she paid no mind to her surroundings, as she was thinking of all of her past clan members of which she ruled, and loved dearly. She hoped she would encounter at least one dragon she was familiar with here. She knew a few of them that most likely survived. Lots of dragons in her past clan, particularly the guards, were very intimidating on their own. They would not be taken down or swayed from their loyalty. While she was a strict leader, she was not unfair or cruel.

She stopped when she felt her front talons spash into something wet. She looked down. It was a small, shallow stream. She walked on through it, scattering several fish as she did so. The dense jungle was a far stretch from the barren wasteland she had grown accustommed to. Yet the air was cleaner, and it felt heavenly. She soon found the trail of a stone walkway, and upon turning another corner she saw a large stone monument, overgrown with vines and moss, but she thought it was rather pretty this way. Everything but its front was almost entirely overcome by the vegetation. But it was perfect for camoflage. She peered inside. It was rather bare. There were weeds growing through every crack not covered by moss and cobwebs. It also had stairs, both going upwards and downwards. It was big enough to accomodate even an imperial.

Upon deciding what she would do, she climed up to the very top of the monument, above all of the trees. Every scrape of a claw sent chunks of moss tumbling back down to the soft green grass. And when she reached the top, she sat upon it and made it her own. She then slashed her palm open on a jagged edge of the broken stone on which she sat. Yes, it hurt, but it would not hinder her for long. In her own blood she drew the symbol representing her clan. The one she lost. If any survivors were to see it, they would know, and they would come. She released an intense roar into the jungle below, notifying anyone within earshot that this was no longer abandonned.

She then made her way down to the ground once more, and drew the same symbol above the doorway. Up high, anyone flying near could see it, and on the ground, anyone walking near could see it. It stood as a welcome to those who wished to join her, and yet a warning to those who would oppose. This would be where her new clan resides. She would rebuild all she had lost, and gods help all who would get in her way. She would not let anything take this away from her again. Not again.

((Edit: Holy crap i'm sorry if I wrote too much. I know not everybody likes reading entire essays for a roleplay. If you do reply, you don't have to write as much as I did!))
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16