Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed RP] Stories of Yonder: IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@colm @snoopsnip

Monsoon craned his head to her and cracked a wide smile.
"That's quite alright! No need to apologize at all, the goblins are very fickle things. I should know, the goblins of the 11 in city hall are mischievous things!"

Monsoon coiled around himself as they reached the main plaza of the town, filled with deep green banners marked with the sigil of thr Gladekeeper as an abundance of flora filled the square.
"I don't believe I have introdued myself! Monsoon, wind representative under Ranceto's 11 committee members!"
@colm @snoopsnip

Monsoon craned his head to her and cracked a wide smile.
"That's quite alright! No need to apologize at all, the goblins are very fickle things. I should know, the goblins of the 11 in city hall are mischievous things!"

Monsoon coiled around himself as they reached the main plaza of the town, filled with deep green banners marked with the sigil of thr Gladekeeper as an abundance of flora filled the square.
"I don't believe I have introdued myself! Monsoon, wind representative under Ranceto's 11 committee members!"
@colm @Strawberrium

Upon receiving instructions, Nicholas thanks the spiral before taking to the air with a powerful stroke of his wings. He makes a mental note about the Gathering Celebration. They've never personally partaken in the dragon holidays, as, well, they're all human. It catches several dragons all off guard, the sudden strong gust of wind, and some even stumble and look annoyed.

"Apologies," Elmendion chuckles, "My Prince...his back legs are crippled. He gets around better in flight."
@colm @Strawberrium

Upon receiving instructions, Nicholas thanks the spiral before taking to the air with a powerful stroke of his wings. He makes a mental note about the Gathering Celebration. They've never personally partaken in the dragon holidays, as, well, they're all human. It catches several dragons all off guard, the sudden strong gust of wind, and some even stumble and look annoyed.

"Apologies," Elmendion chuckles, "My Prince...his back legs are crippled. He gets around better in flight."

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@colm @snoopsnip
"No need to apologize at all, the skies are home to us dragons here in the plateau! No better way around than flight I always say."

Vendors hollered and bartered their goods at the three, raising pots of flowers and herbs to the passersby, showing off sweet smelling incense that flooded the square, and even small bonsai trees grown into the shape of the Gladekeeper.

At the far edge of the plaza where the cliff side began Monsoon wrapped himself around a sturdy bronze lever anchored into the ground and beckoned his herald closer.
Loud clicks rang out from the ground underneath and a loud bell chimed from above.

"Ranceto has made the proper arrangements for your visit! Everyone is eager to meet you all!"
@colm @snoopsnip
"No need to apologize at all, the skies are home to us dragons here in the plateau! No better way around than flight I always say."

Vendors hollered and bartered their goods at the three, raising pots of flowers and herbs to the passersby, showing off sweet smelling incense that flooded the square, and even small bonsai trees grown into the shape of the Gladekeeper.

At the far edge of the plaza where the cliff side began Monsoon wrapped himself around a sturdy bronze lever anchored into the ground and beckoned his herald closer.
Loud clicks rang out from the ground underneath and a loud bell chimed from above.

"Ranceto has made the proper arrangements for your visit! Everyone is eager to meet you all!"
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

She nods and laughs softly. "I'm Cypress, the herbalist for a glade." She cracks a toothy smile. "And this is Moco, its a quicker name than saying 'Crumbling Goblin'."
She stares in awe as well. The flora was spectacular! Her stubby tail swings side to side. "If only Fern told me about this place." She sighs and sniffs a large flower.
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

She nods and laughs softly. "I'm Cypress, the herbalist for a glade." She cracks a toothy smile. "And this is Moco, its a quicker name than saying 'Crumbling Goblin'."
She stares in awe as well. The flora was spectacular! Her stubby tail swings side to side. "If only Fern told me about this place." She sighs and sniffs a large flower.
PJgrBLH.png
@colm @snoopsnip
"Oh wonderful!! Our nature representative and maybe the herbalist would be overjoyed to meet you! Do stick around for the festivities after the council meeting if you'd like!"

Monsoon looks towards Nicholas in a sincere smile.
"You don't seem to be around here, no worries, no worries. Our historian will be more than happy to lend you his library!"
The bellowing horns of a ship cracked through the canyons as an ornate mast poked through the misty distance with a bright yellow Ridgeback standing at the deck proudly.
@colm @snoopsnip
"Oh wonderful!! Our nature representative and maybe the herbalist would be overjoyed to meet you! Do stick around for the festivities after the council meeting if you'd like!"

Monsoon looks towards Nicholas in a sincere smile.
"You don't seem to be around here, no worries, no worries. Our historian will be more than happy to lend you his library!"
The bellowing horns of a ship cracked through the canyons as an ornate mast poked through the misty distance with a bright yellow Ridgeback standing at the deck proudly.
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

"Mm, I might. I really do." She digs at the ground. "But I am requested back at my clan. I'll see what I can do, child." She grins and disappears into the grass and flowers, enjoying their cooling temperatures and smells.
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

"Mm, I might. I really do." She digs at the ground. "But I am requested back at my clan. I'll see what I can do, child." She grins and disappears into the grass and flowers, enjoying their cooling temperatures and smells.
PJgrBLH.png
@colm @Strawberrium

"Fern...," Elmendion murmurs quietly under his breath. He says it softly to himself. "Did he make it back to your glade safely? He had slipped away before I had gotten the chance to even say goodbye." He asks Cypress. "Oh," he stops himself and puts on a cheerful smile, "my manners, I am Elmendion. Record keeper and treasurer for the Icarian seas." He bows as he introduces himself charmingly to the Snapper and the Spiral.
@colm @Strawberrium

"Fern...," Elmendion murmurs quietly under his breath. He says it softly to himself. "Did he make it back to your glade safely? He had slipped away before I had gotten the chance to even say goodbye." He asks Cypress. "Oh," he stops himself and puts on a cheerful smile, "my manners, I am Elmendion. Record keeper and treasurer for the Icarian seas." He bows as he introduces himself charmingly to the Snapper and the Spiral.

FR +3
She|Her
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

"Oh! You know Fern?" She pops out of the flora, a flower resting on her nose. "Yes, yes. He made it home quite safely. Just a tad sick, but he's taking it steady. I believe he did mention a skydancer, could you possibly be that skydancer?" She sits on her haunches.
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

"Oh! You know Fern?" She pops out of the flora, a flower resting on her nose. "Yes, yes. He made it home quite safely. Just a tad sick, but he's taking it steady. I believe he did mention a skydancer, could you possibly be that skydancer?" She sits on her haunches.
PJgrBLH.png
@colm @Strawberrium

Upon hearing Fern's condition, Elmendion grows anxious. "Oh, dear," he fusses with a worried frown, "Sick? Why, he seemed in very good health yesterday when I was with him here...I'll bet it was one of those witches up in the caverns. He seemed very uncomfortable while we were there. Oh, I feel dreadful. I shouldn't have had him come along even if he insisted." The Skydancer continues to fuss anxiously. The brightly colored hibiscus is still in his hat from yesterday.

The red imperal soars along the winds towards where directed, Ranceto's chambers.
@colm @Strawberrium

Upon hearing Fern's condition, Elmendion grows anxious. "Oh, dear," he fusses with a worried frown, "Sick? Why, he seemed in very good health yesterday when I was with him here...I'll bet it was one of those witches up in the caverns. He seemed very uncomfortable while we were there. Oh, I feel dreadful. I shouldn't have had him come along even if he insisted." The Skydancer continues to fuss anxiously. The brightly colored hibiscus is still in his hat from yesterday.

The red imperal soars along the winds towards where directed, Ranceto's chambers.

FR +3
She|Her
@snoopsnip @colm [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40090323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400904/40090323_350.png[/img] [/url] "So you are our esteemed guests! Delia wasn't lyin' when she said you were an interesting lot! I trust you found your way here safely?" His voice radiated a pure and unbridled joy as he made his way to the imperial, extending his glowing blue hand with a wicked toothy smile plastered across his face. "Ranceto, active mayor of the Town of Yonder. Delia told me about your little conundrum. Real head scratcher that is, a right pickle!"
@snoopsnip @colm

40090323_350.png

"So you are our esteemed guests! Delia wasn't lyin' when she said you were an interesting lot! I trust you found your way here safely?"
His voice radiated a pure and unbridled joy as he made his way to the imperial, extending his glowing blue hand with a wicked toothy smile plastered across his face.

"Ranceto, active mayor of the Town of Yonder. Delia told me about your little conundrum. Real head scratcher that is, a right pickle!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50