Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 253 254
"Ok. What do you think of the theory of androids reprogramming humans? Or subliminal messages in some things?" She asks. Julia moving a bit in her seat as she looks at her friend.
"Ok. What do you think of the theory of androids reprogramming humans? Or subliminal messages in some things?" She asks. Julia moving a bit in her seat as she looks at her friend.
"Oooohhhh! There's a few conspiracy theory topics I've never considered before." Lisa answers with a faint trace of a grin on her face. "Wanna come up with one together?"
"Oooohhhh! There's a few conspiracy theory topics I've never considered before." Lisa answers with a faint trace of a grin on her face. "Wanna come up with one together?"
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Sure." She says before throwing away her coffee cup. "Are you trying to reprogram me?" She asks grinning. "Hmm... aliens possessing humans? Or... robots?"
"Sure." She says before throwing away her coffee cup. "Are you trying to reprogram me?" She asks grinning. "Hmm... aliens possessing humans? Or... robots?"
Lisa sets her half empty cup aside and gives her a sly grin. "Now if I was trying to reprogramme you, I wouldn't outright say it, would I?" She chuckles softly. "But no, I'm not into brainwashing others. I just enjoy coming up with the conspiracy theories and I can use my work as a cover to do all the digging needed to either confirm or deny the theories."
Lisa sets her half empty cup aside and gives her a sly grin. "Now if I was trying to reprogramme you, I wouldn't outright say it, would I?" She chuckles softly. "But no, I'm not into brainwashing others. I just enjoy coming up with the conspiracy theories and I can use my work as a cover to do all the digging needed to either confirm or deny the theories."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Really? That's your job?" She asks. "I guess you wouldn't..." she says chuckling. "So... my new theory is that at my job the head waitress is actually some kind of queen and she's indoctrinating us to be different when she calls us into a 1x1 meeting." Julia says.
"Really? That's your job?" She asks. "I guess you wouldn't..." she says chuckling. "So... my new theory is that at my job the head waitress is actually some kind of queen and she's indoctrinating us to be different when she calls us into a 1x1 meeting." Julia says.
"Well, technically I'm a civil servant..." Lisa replies softly. "Its just that the nature of my job actually allows me to research this all without getting into trouble or being called out for it, that's all." At Julia's mention of her theory, she tilts her head to the side slightly. "Why do you think this?"
"Well, technically I'm a civil servant..." Lisa replies softly. "Its just that the nature of my job actually allows me to research this all without getting into trouble or being called out for it, that's all." At Julia's mention of her theory, she tilts her head to the side slightly. "Why do you think this?"

FR +8 hours.

Julia nods. "That's a nice job." She says. "I think it because one of the waitresses came out very strange. She was our best employee and she was taken to the back room when she emerged i swear i saw machine markings near the back of her neck. Now she still works there but still..."
Julia nods. "That's a nice job." She says. "I think it because one of the waitresses came out very strange. She was our best employee and she was taken to the back room when she emerged i swear i saw machine markings near the back of her neck. Now she still works there but still..."
"That does sound strange..." Lisa agrees, frowning a little. The brunette takes some paper from her pocket and puts it on the table along with a pencil. "Can you sketch the markings you saw near the back of her neck? Maybe I can run it past a few computer geeks at work."
"That does sound strange..." Lisa agrees, frowning a little. The brunette takes some paper from her pocket and puts it on the table along with a pencil. "Can you sketch the markings you saw near the back of her neck? Maybe I can run it past a few computer geeks at work."

FR +8 hours.

Julia nods and takes the paper drawing the marking. It was a rather elegant looking one... "I haven't seen it since. But she's been looking at me.. i feel i may be taken back next..."
Julia nods and takes the paper drawing the marking. It was a rather elegant looking one... "I haven't seen it since. But she's been looking at me.. i feel i may be taken back next..."
"I would say just don't go back there, but its kind of impossible to disobey your boss." Lisa says softly. "Without knowing how this other woman was conditioned like she was, I can't suggest any prevention methods."
"I would say just don't go back there, but its kind of impossible to disobey your boss." Lisa says softly. "Without knowing how this other woman was conditioned like she was, I can't suggest any prevention methods."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 253 254