Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254
"It wasn't." She says. "Thankfully its over now and i can relax with coffee." She says. She sounding like she drank a lot of coffee... "What about you?" She asks. "Any action taken against you for looking at the clock?
"It wasn't." She says. "Thankfully its over now and i can relax with coffee." She says. She sounding like she drank a lot of coffee... "What about you?" She asks. "Any action taken against you for looking at the clock?
Lisa stirs her drink for a few moments before seeming to decide that its cold enough, wiping the drink from her finger in a napkin. She seems to be thinking as she is doing this. "At least that's something." At Julia's question, the brunette just smiles wanly. "Aside from the lecture I mentioned getting? No, not really. My boss is just happy to see me getting some resemblence to a social life together, I think."
Lisa stirs her drink for a few moments before seeming to decide that its cold enough, wiping the drink from her finger in a napkin. She seems to be thinking as she is doing this. "At least that's something." At Julia's question, the brunette just smiles wanly. "Aside from the lecture I mentioned getting? No, not really. My boss is just happy to see me getting some resemblence to a social life together, I think."
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia watches her. " yeah... really? Do you not talk a lot?" She asks. "Not at work?" She couldn't believe that. It didn't make sense. Lisa seemed so upbeat. Certainly she was being a joker. "Sorry if i pester you with questions." Julia says finishing her coffee.
Julia watches her. " yeah... really? Do you not talk a lot?" She asks. "Not at work?" She couldn't believe that. It didn't make sense. Lisa seemed so upbeat. Certainly she was being a joker. "Sorry if i pester you with questions." Julia says finishing her coffee.
"Really. I actually don't have any friends outside of work except you, believe it or not. I actually spend time outside work persuing my hobby of learning languages or coming up with some really funny conspiracy theories."
"Really. I actually don't have any friends outside of work except you, believe it or not. I actually spend time outside work persuing my hobby of learning languages or coming up with some really funny conspiracy theories."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"May I ask what your theories are? And what you've leaned?" She asks. She seemed curious. She leaning forward to listen to her. "And certainly you have friends beyond me!" She says.
"May I ask what your theories are? And what you've leaned?" She asks. She seemed curious. She leaning forward to listen to her. "And certainly you have friends beyond me!" She says.
"Only inside of work." Lisa shrugs a little, sipping her drink. "I hang out with my boss' girl sometimes. She's a coworker, but she can be a real nasty piece of work when she starts... as for what my theories are and what I learned, do you have any specific topics in mind you'd like to talk about? I have conspiracy theories on almost everything."
"Only inside of work." Lisa shrugs a little, sipping her drink. "I hang out with my boss' girl sometimes. She's a coworker, but she can be a real nasty piece of work when she starts... as for what my theories are and what I learned, do you have any specific topics in mind you'd like to talk about? I have conspiracy theories on almost everything."

FR +8 hours.

"Really? And she's not nice? That's a shame... let's talk about theories. What have you developed? Aliens? Vampires? Zombies?" She asks. "The illuminati brainwashing pop stars?" She asks jokingly. She leaning over.
"Really? And she's not nice? That's a shame... let's talk about theories. What have you developed? Aliens? Vampires? Zombies?" She asks. "The illuminati brainwashing pop stars?" She asks jokingly. She leaning over.
"Well, she is, but only as long as she's not tired or in a bad mood, or a combination of both. Then she can get so scary that even the Devil himself cowers at her feet." Lisa says softly. At her mention of theories and some topics, though, the brunette's green eyes light up. "There's definitely conspiracy theories worth mentioning on aliens." She agrees, nodding. At her comment on the Illuminati, though, she frowns ever so slightly. "I thought that everyone knew the Illuminati controls the popstars; some of the weaker minded actors and actresses have fallen prey to them as well."
"Well, she is, but only as long as she's not tired or in a bad mood, or a combination of both. Then she can get so scary that even the Devil himself cowers at her feet." Lisa says softly. At her mention of theories and some topics, though, the brunette's green eyes light up. "There's definitely conspiracy theories worth mentioning on aliens." She agrees, nodding. At her comment on the Illuminati, though, she frowns ever so slightly. "I thought that everyone knew the Illuminati controls the popstars; some of the weaker minded actors and actresses have fallen prey to them as well."

FR +8 hours.

"Thats no fun.." She says. "Oh really? What about those aliens? They sending followers into humans?" She asks. She was kidding about the illuminati. Granted she wasn't too familiar with the theories and gestures for Lisa to go on about everything. She listening kindly.
"Thats no fun.." She says. "Oh really? What about those aliens? They sending followers into humans?" She asks. She was kidding about the illuminati. Granted she wasn't too familiar with the theories and gestures for Lisa to go on about everything. She listening kindly.
"It's a simple process of brainwashing them." Lisa says softly. "There are aliens living in certain areas of the world; areas that humans never return from once they go there." The brunette tells her. "Or at least, that's what my digging on the subject suggests."
"It's a simple process of brainwashing them." Lisa says softly. "There are aliens living in certain areas of the world; areas that humans never return from once they go there." The brunette tells her. "Or at least, that's what my digging on the subject suggests."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254