Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 253 254
Lisa suggests a track for them to race on.
Lisa suggests a track for them to race on.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia scrolls to it and accepts it. Then prepared for the race. Watching the countdown.
Julia scrolls to it and accepts it. Then prepared for the race. Watching the countdown.
(It's bike and bike upgrades then track chooser... after the track is chosen, the race begins.)
(It's bike and bike upgrades then track chooser... after the track is chosen, the race begins.)

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
(Oh whoops. Ok then it began. Ill edit)
(Oh whoops. Ok then it began. Ill edit)
(Thanks.)

Lisa watches the countdown and sets off once the countdown is up.
(Thanks.)

Lisa watches the countdown and sets off once the countdown is up.

FR +8 hours.

Julia was a bit slow but began to slowly catch up after a rough start.
Julia was a bit slow but began to slowly catch up after a rough start.
Lisa deliberately does a bad job at the race until Julia gets better at it.
Lisa deliberately does a bad job at the race until Julia gets better at it.

FR +8 hours.

Julia didn't want pity wins and began to get suspicious of her winning or catch ups.
Julia didn't want pity wins and began to get suspicious of her winning or catch ups.
Lisa was very good at deliberately losing. It isn't just her that Julia is up against, but also eight other computer racers.
Lisa was very good at deliberately losing. It isn't just her that Julia is up against, but also eight other computer racers.

FR +8 hours.

Julia sighs. Was she really improving or was this lisa trying to make her feel better?
Julia sighs. Was she really improving or was this lisa trying to make her feel better?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 253 254