Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254
Julia chuckled. "I knew what you meant. Later Lisa." She says before entering the house and eating dinner after talking with Richard about work. She then going to bed as he stayed up until 11 before going to bed himself.
Julia chuckled. "I knew what you meant. Later Lisa." She says before entering the house and eating dinner after talking with Richard about work. She then going to bed as he stayed up until 11 before going to bed himself.
Lisa smiles a little when Julia says that she knew what she meant. When the other woman bids her bye, she returns it with a wave before continuing on home. Once home, she has something quick to eat and goes to bed.
Lisa smiles a little when Julia says that she knew what she meant. When the other woman bids her bye, she returns it with a wave before continuing on home. Once home, she has something quick to eat and goes to bed.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
The next day Julia finished her shift and waits at the cafe for her new friend.
The next day Julia finished her shift and waits at the cafe for her new friend.
Lisa finishes work for the day, having been given the rest of the day off by her boss - just as she knew would happen. She heads off and reaches the cafe at exactly 1 PM, to the second. She smiles, seeing that Julia is already here, and goes to join her at her table. "See? Told you." The brunette giggles softly.
Lisa finishes work for the day, having been given the rest of the day off by her boss - just as she knew would happen. She heads off and reaches the cafe at exactly 1 PM, to the second. She smiles, seeing that Julia is already here, and goes to join her at her table. "See? Told you." The brunette giggles softly.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia smiles. "Wow. Right on time. That's incredible. She says. Julia brushing back her hair. "Would you like a coffee?" She asks. Julia sitting smiling at Lisa. How has she been so pinpoint?
Julia smiles. "Wow. Right on time. That's incredible. She says. Julia brushing back her hair. "Would you like a coffee?" She asks. Julia sitting smiling at Lisa. How has she been so pinpoint?
"I always have to be dead on time for work, so it's kind of engrained in me by now." Lisa chuckles softly as she takes a seat. "I'll have to pass on the coffee - caffeine never fails to give me a headache." Glancing at the drinks menu though, the brunette smiles. "I think I'll just go for a nice fruit ice tea instead, since I can count on them always being caffeine free."
"I always have to be dead on time for work, so it's kind of engrained in me by now." Lisa chuckles softly as she takes a seat. "I'll have to pass on the coffee - caffeine never fails to give me a headache." Glancing at the drinks menu though, the brunette smiles. "I think I'll just go for a nice fruit ice tea instead, since I can count on them always being caffeine free."

FR +8 hours.

"Ok. I'll pay." She says smiling. Julia surprised she didn't drink coffee or tea... "So. How was work?" She asks. She looking at Lisa today fully in the light.
"Ok. I'll pay." She says smiling. Julia surprised she didn't drink coffee or tea... "So. How was work?" She asks. She looking at Lisa today fully in the light.
"Are you sure?" Lisa asks, not wanting her new friend to foot the bill for her. "I don't mind paying... I earn more than enough anyway." Since it is a bright, sunny day out today, she is actually wearing sunglasses. "Work was alright, though I did get a lecture because I got caught watching the clock and playing on my phone more than I should have."
"Are you sure?" Lisa asks, not wanting her new friend to foot the bill for her. "I don't mind paying... I earn more than enough anyway." Since it is a bright, sunny day out today, she is actually wearing sunglasses. "Work was alright, though I did get a lecture because I got caught watching the clock and playing on my phone more than I should have."

FR +8 hours.

"I don't mind." Julia says blue eyes shining. She looks at her outfit. "Aww... that stinks.. i got caught messing up an order... he didn't offer waffles..." She says sighing. "Any plans?" She asks. Lisa's iced tea arriving...
"I don't mind." Julia says blue eyes shining. She looks at her outfit. "Aww... that stinks.. i got caught messing up an order... he didn't offer waffles..." She says sighing. "Any plans?" She asks. Lisa's iced tea arriving...
Lisa looks up at the person who brought the fruit ice tea over. "Thank you." She says sweetly. Since there's sugar on the table, she doesn't feel the need to ask for any. Returning her attention back to Julia, the brunette sighs sadly. "That really can't be any fun at all."
Lisa looks up at the person who brought the fruit ice tea over. "Thank you." She says sweetly. Since there's sugar on the table, she doesn't feel the need to ask for any. Returning her attention back to Julia, the brunette sighs sadly. "That really can't be any fun at all."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254