Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254
@Karategirl99

Richard sat in his home, waiting for his sister Julia to arrive after her shift. He had done her a favor today and bought dinner, the house was locked with him in it as she had the keys.

Julia having finished her shift as a waitress had just left and was walking through the darkened sidewalk on her way home.
@Karategirl99

Richard sat in his home, waiting for his sister Julia to arrive after her shift. He had done her a favor today and bought dinner, the house was locked with him in it as she had the keys.

Julia having finished her shift as a waitress had just left and was walking through the darkened sidewalk on her way home.
Lisa headed home from work, crossing paths with Julia as she did. The brunette stopped and watched her. "Hey, how are you?" She asked, since she was certain that they'd met before.

(I'll post for my guy later, and I'm subbed to this thread too.)
Lisa headed home from work, crossing paths with Julia as she did. The brunette stopped and watched her. "Hey, how are you?" She asked, since she was certain that they'd met before.

(I'll post for my guy later, and I'm subbed to this thread too.)
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia looks at her. "Hmm? Hello. I'm good. How are you?" She asks the stranger. Had they met before? She didn't remember...

(Take your time)
Julia looks at her. "Hmm? Hello. I'm good. How are you?" She asks the stranger. Had they met before? She didn't remember...

(Take your time)
"I'm good thanks." Lisa replies with a smile. "I'm Lisa, we met briefly the other week in the supermarket."
"I'm good thanks." Lisa replies with a smile. "I'm Lisa, we met briefly the other week in the supermarket."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"We did?" She asks. Julia trying to remember. Her blonde hair shining from the lights.
"We did?" She asks. Julia trying to remember. Her blonde hair shining from the lights.
Lisa nods. "I never forget a face."
Lisa nods. "I never forget a face."

FR +8 hours.

"Oh ok. So you heading home?" She asks.
"Oh ok. So you heading home?" She asks.
Lisa nods again in response. "Yep, how about you?" Better to get a conversatin going now than later.
Lisa nods again in response. "Yep, how about you?" Better to get a conversatin going now than later.

FR +8 hours.

"Yep. My brother isn't too far away." She says. "You?"
"Yep. My brother isn't too far away." She says. "You?"
Lisa nodded. "I am, but nobody is waiting for me at home, unfortunately."
Lisa nodded. "I am, but nobody is waiting for me at home, unfortunately."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254