Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unkindled Hearts **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168
Lycus speared the coatl with the blade of his Halberd, then shot a glance to the left entrance of the arena.
“Is anyone else being sent in today!?”
((@Flay624 You’re in!))
Lycus speared the coatl with the blade of his Halberd, then shot a glance to the left entrance of the arena.
“Is anyone else being sent in today!?”
((@Flay624 You’re in!))
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
Waiting in the darkness of the arena preparation room, Gaia trembled under the cheer of the crowds. Seems like the pearl catcher had won another round. Shifting her goggles around so they would not obscure her view, sh steeped her heart and prepared for another gruesome battles.

The faint roar of the announcer boomed through the small room. Gaia walked up to the door and waited for the heavy grate to open.
Waiting in the darkness of the arena preparation room, Gaia trembled under the cheer of the crowds. Seems like the pearl catcher had won another round. Shifting her goggles around so they would not obscure her view, sh steeped her heart and prepared for another gruesome battles.

The faint roar of the announcer boomed through the small room. Gaia walked up to the door and waited for the heavy grate to open.
7zcCDc4.png
Lycus raised his Halberd towards the entrance, waiting for the next challenger to enter.
“Pray to whatever God you follow, challenger.” Lycus murmured, then pointed to his owner.
“This is my last fight,” yelled Lycus.
“No, it isn’t.” Replied the Ridgeback. “You’ll fight for as long as I want you to.”
“I can kill you in an instant,” the Pearlcatcher retorted.
Lycus raised his Halberd towards the entrance, waiting for the next challenger to enter.
“Pray to whatever God you follow, challenger.” Lycus murmured, then pointed to his owner.
“This is my last fight,” yelled Lycus.
“No, it isn’t.” Replied the Ridgeback. “You’ll fight for as long as I want you to.”
“I can kill you in an instant,” the Pearlcatcher retorted.
PERFECT MOMENT TO BE CREEPY))
Yang watched from the small cage they ket them. It seemed another dragon was being sent out. His ears were folded back, the darkness was nice but the loudness was painful. "Good luck." he called.
PERFECT MOMENT TO BE CREEPY))
Yang watched from the small cage they ket them. It seemed another dragon was being sent out. His ears were folded back, the darkness was nice but the loudness was painful. "Good luck." he called.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Realisation suddenly hit Aurora like a rock. These dragon's are here against their will. The Pearlcatcher's anger towards the audience and his say with the Ridgeback had told her that this place was not somewhere she wants to be. Beginning to panic, the Guardian turned to the closest dragon near her; a yellow Nocturne.

"Excuse me, but how do you enter the arena as a fighter, exactly?" The Nocturne chuckled and then looked at her with a toothy grin. "Well, you outta get a master! If you're looking for one, I'm right 'ere". He scoffed, beginning move in closer to her. What is this madness?

Furious with the information she found, Aurora grabbed her satchel and took out a potion bottle which held a sizzling dark liquid inside. With a final glare at the Nocturne she smashed it onto the floor. Without a moment's waste, dark, black smoke spread through with haste. Whilst the audience gasped in shock, Aurora jumped down from her seat and into the arena.

"This is over! Leave before I burn this stadium to ashes!" Yowled the Guardian, her brown eyes ablaze with fury as she glared at the spectators around her. Her gaze then landed on the Ridgeback that she assumed was the Pearlcatcher's master.
Realisation suddenly hit Aurora like a rock. These dragon's are here against their will. The Pearlcatcher's anger towards the audience and his say with the Ridgeback had told her that this place was not somewhere she wants to be. Beginning to panic, the Guardian turned to the closest dragon near her; a yellow Nocturne.

"Excuse me, but how do you enter the arena as a fighter, exactly?" The Nocturne chuckled and then looked at her with a toothy grin. "Well, you outta get a master! If you're looking for one, I'm right 'ere". He scoffed, beginning move in closer to her. What is this madness?

Furious with the information she found, Aurora grabbed her satchel and took out a potion bottle which held a sizzling dark liquid inside. With a final glare at the Nocturne she smashed it onto the floor. Without a moment's waste, dark, black smoke spread through with haste. Whilst the audience gasped in shock, Aurora jumped down from her seat and into the arena.

"This is over! Leave before I burn this stadium to ashes!" Yowled the Guardian, her brown eyes ablaze with fury as she glared at the spectators around her. Her gaze then landed on the Ridgeback that she assumed was the Pearlcatcher's master.
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
Ashes, ashes, and we all fall down..))
Ashes, ashes, and we all fall down..))
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Lycus quickly grabbed onto the Spiral, then began to run towards the entrance, which the ringmasters had foolishly left open. “I OWE YOU! FIND ME IN THE WOODS WEST OF HERE, GUARDIAN!”
And with that, Lycus began to pump his legs faster, the wind rushing through his tattered mane as his determination to escape flooded him with adrenaline. His Halberd in his off-talon, he jumped up into the sky. While his muscles inhibited his flying, hey didn’t make it impossible.
“REMEMBER,” Lycus shouted, “WEST OF HERE!”
Lycus quickly grabbed onto the Spiral, then began to run towards the entrance, which the ringmasters had foolishly left open. “I OWE YOU! FIND ME IN THE WOODS WEST OF HERE, GUARDIAN!”
And with that, Lycus began to pump his legs faster, the wind rushing through his tattered mane as his determination to escape flooded him with adrenaline. His Halberd in his off-talon, he jumped up into the sky. While his muscles inhibited his flying, hey didn’t make it impossible.
“REMEMBER,” Lycus shouted, “WEST OF HERE!”
Distant calling made Aurora turn her attention to whatever was happening behind her. The Pearlcatcher who had been fighting moments earlier had taken a Spiral and began escaping whilst the crowd was still engulfed in smoke. Making a final glance at where the Ridgeback stood (but was now too engulfed by smoke) and she ran inside the gates where the Pearlcatcher took the Spiral. Inside there were many cages that held starving, near-death dragons. Aurora began quickly walking up to each cage and chanting a silent spell. 'Elpherus'. Each cage unlocked and opened, leaving the trapped dragons free for once.

After the last of the prisoners escaped, Aurora began to make her way out but quickly decided against it as she thought of a lesson to teach these cruel dragons. Taking out ashes from her satchel, she murmured 'Perveus, come thee' and blew the ash onto the ground. In only a matter of time, before her stood a Manticore. Though it was smaller than most species, it was dangerous nonetheless, and it only listened to Aurora.

"Teach them a lesson, Perveus. Let them fight for once" Ordered Aurora to Perveus. The Manticore briefly nodded and bowed before running into the smoke, roaring.

After that, Aurora left the arena and began making her way towards the woods, West, just like the Pearlcatcher had told her.
Distant calling made Aurora turn her attention to whatever was happening behind her. The Pearlcatcher who had been fighting moments earlier had taken a Spiral and began escaping whilst the crowd was still engulfed in smoke. Making a final glance at where the Ridgeback stood (but was now too engulfed by smoke) and she ran inside the gates where the Pearlcatcher took the Spiral. Inside there were many cages that held starving, near-death dragons. Aurora began quickly walking up to each cage and chanting a silent spell. 'Elpherus'. Each cage unlocked and opened, leaving the trapped dragons free for once.

After the last of the prisoners escaped, Aurora began to make her way out but quickly decided against it as she thought of a lesson to teach these cruel dragons. Taking out ashes from her satchel, she murmured 'Perveus, come thee' and blew the ash onto the ground. In only a matter of time, before her stood a Manticore. Though it was smaller than most species, it was dangerous nonetheless, and it only listened to Aurora.

"Teach them a lesson, Perveus. Let them fight for once" Ordered Aurora to Perveus. The Manticore briefly nodded and bowed before running into the smoke, roaring.

After that, Aurora left the arena and began making her way towards the woods, West, just like the Pearlcatcher had told her.
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
“Oh, you poor thing...” Lycus muttered as he landed, stroking the head of the Spiral. “You’re but a young one, just like me... A shame. A true shame, it is.”
He beat his wings softly as he laid the Spiral down, then walked a few ways to the left, gathering wood for a fire.

The Pearlcatcher surrounded the bundles of wood with stone in order to keep the flames at bay, then lit the wood with a small spark from his mouth.

“Poor thing... Oh, poor thing, indeed...”
He then turned his head to the sky.
When will that Guardian get here?
“Oh, you poor thing...” Lycus muttered as he landed, stroking the head of the Spiral. “You’re but a young one, just like me... A shame. A true shame, it is.”
He beat his wings softly as he laid the Spiral down, then walked a few ways to the left, gathering wood for a fire.

The Pearlcatcher surrounded the bundles of wood with stone in order to keep the flames at bay, then lit the wood with a small spark from his mouth.

“Poor thing... Oh, poor thing, indeed...”
He then turned his head to the sky.
When will that Guardian get here?
"West, he said West, then where is he?" Aurora muttered to herself as her patience was starting to run low. But then, her eyes caught sight of smoke coming from over the trees. "Ah, there he must be" Sh murmured.

She silently began to lift off the cold grass as she flew upwards and over the trees, landing beside the fire which burned angrily. For a moment, the Guardian saw nothing, but saw the Pearlcatcher on the other side of the fire, accompanied by the Spiral. From up close, both looked battered up and dead-like. The Spiral looked in the worst condition out of the two.

"You told me to meet you here?" She said, tearing her gaze away from the Spiral and onto the Pearlcatcher.
"West, he said West, then where is he?" Aurora muttered to herself as her patience was starting to run low. But then, her eyes caught sight of smoke coming from over the trees. "Ah, there he must be" Sh murmured.

She silently began to lift off the cold grass as she flew upwards and over the trees, landing beside the fire which burned angrily. For a moment, the Guardian saw nothing, but saw the Pearlcatcher on the other side of the fire, accompanied by the Spiral. From up close, both looked battered up and dead-like. The Spiral looked in the worst condition out of the two.

"You told me to meet you here?" She said, tearing her gaze away from the Spiral and onto the Pearlcatcher.
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168