Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unkindled Hearts **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 167 168
(uwu im sorry i fixed it)
(uwu im sorry i fixed it)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(I think I'll be taking my leave as well, until I can figure out my life. It was nice roleplaying with you all!)
(I think I'll be taking my leave as well, until I can figure out my life. It was nice roleplaying with you all!)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :( i'm sad now.)
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :( i'm sad now.)
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
(Oh, to avoid misunderstandings, I mean I'm not leaving FR entirely, just this roleplay.)
(Oh, to avoid misunderstandings, I mean I'm not leaving FR entirely, just this roleplay.)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
(sheesh, @BuzzFun, chill out man)
(sheesh, @BuzzFun, chill out man)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(lol)
(lol)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
((i am a butt)) Aria jumped a little. She looked toward where da voice came from. What was that? Most creatures didn't come near here due to the fact that this cave looks like a bear cave. Well, of course it is, but the bears are long gone. Melvin got up and trudged over to the entrance of the cave. He was greeted by some kind of cat with wings."Umm... WOt aRt ThOU??" jk he said "Umm... wot r u??????????????????????????????"
((i am a butt)) Aria jumped a little. She looked toward where da voice came from. What was that? Most creatures didn't come near here due to the fact that this cave looks like a bear cave. Well, of course it is, but the bears are long gone. Melvin got up and trudged over to the entrance of the cave. He was greeted by some kind of cat with wings."Umm... WOt aRt ThOU??" jk he said "Umm... wot r u??????????????????????????????"
MRMeAKr.png
Sapphire frowned at the dragons' lack of grammar. "I am a cat. What do you think I am?" She meowed, ruffling her feathers indignantly. Her eyes quickly glanced over the dragons, and with a better look, she guessed the bigger dragon was a Guardian, and the smaller one a Fae. "the question I'm asking, is who are you?"
Sapphire frowned at the dragons' lack of grammar. "I am a cat. What do you think I am?" She meowed, ruffling her feathers indignantly. Her eyes quickly glanced over the dragons, and with a better look, she guessed the bigger dragon was a Guardian, and the smaller one a Fae. "the question I'm asking, is who are you?"
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Melvin cocked his head at the catto. "You speak dragon? Why are you here??" Aria walked up beside Melvin. (idk i dont have much time rn)
Melvin cocked his head at the catto. "You speak dragon? Why are you here??" Aria walked up beside Melvin. (idk i dont have much time rn)
MRMeAKr.png
Sapphire’s frown deepened. “Yes, and I’m wondering what you were talking about. About some arena,” She mewed. “May you please answer my question?”
Sapphire’s frown deepened. “Yes, and I’m wondering what you were talking about. About some arena,” She mewed. “May you please answer my question?”
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 167 168