Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unkindled Hearts **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 168
(i has finally given up on finding someone to play Mayberry. also, I IS MAD AT FLIGHT RISING! MY FORUM VISTA IS NOT WORKING!!! i is very random. me is happy because i has sold three things in the auction house: glowing gold clawtips for 10310, an obsidian roundhorn for 5670, and a peridot roundhorn for 5500. hmmm... i think the obsidian roundhorn and the peridot roundhorns are too cheap. oh well, i already sold them.)
(i has finally given up on finding someone to play Mayberry. also, I IS MAD AT FLIGHT RISING! MY FORUM VISTA IS NOT WORKING!!! i is very random. me is happy because i has sold three things in the auction house: glowing gold clawtips for 10310, an obsidian roundhorn for 5670, and a peridot roundhorn for 5500. hmmm... i think the obsidian roundhorn and the peridot roundhorns are too cheap. oh well, i already sold them.)
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
(You need to click on it in the hoard to add it, sheesh. Chill OUT.)
(You need to click on it in the hoard to add it, sheesh. Chill OUT.)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(I DID!! BUT NOW IT'S GONE AND IT'S NOT WORKING!!!! i don't wanna buy another one.)
(I DID!! BUT NOW IT'S GONE AND IT'S NOT WORKING!!!! i don't wanna buy another one.)
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
(CHILL. OUT. CLICK ACCOUNT SETTINGS THEN CLICK CHANGE VISTA THEN CLICK YOUR VISTA. SHEESH.)
(CHILL. OUT. CLICK ACCOUNT SETTINGS THEN CLICK CHANGE VISTA THEN CLICK YOUR VISTA. SHEESH.)

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
fine
fine
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
(anyways, vyxen needs to reply to us. @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen)
(anyways, vyxen needs to reply to us. @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen @Vyxen)
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
Name: Talli Gender: F Age: Senior Sexuality: who knows Looks: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=64&auth=e28d681ead31971dddc8015348594fd503ae98a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Personality: Talli isn't one to fight, but she has a beast in her and she's not afraid to show it to the world. When she's laced with anger, there isn't much stopping this tiny, angry dragon. Otherwise, she's kind and always wants to believe in the good in others. Abilities: Different temperatures of ice slashes, can control her body temperature, good at sneaking around and would therefore be a good scout or thief (not like she'd want to), sPeEd Weaknesses: Often too shy to fight, ALWAYS MOVING AT BREAKNECK SPEED, slashes are weak Crush/Mate: - Backstory: Captured by a pair of traitorous clan guards and taken to the arena. Talli killed them as soon as they let her go, but was still smacked into a cage. ---------- Talli shuffled back and forth in her cage while also watching the fight. It was pretty chaotic.
Name: Talli

Sexuality: who knows

Looks: dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=64&auth=e28d681ead31971dddc8015348594fd503ae98a9&dummyext=prev.png

Personality: Talli isn't one to fight, but she has a beast in her and she's not afraid to show it to the world. When she's laced with anger, there isn't much stopping this tiny, angry dragon. Otherwise, she's kind and always wants to believe in the good in others.

Abilities: Different temperatures of ice slashes, can control her body temperature, good at sneaking around and would therefore be a good scout or thief (not like she'd want to), sPeEd
Weaknesses: Often too shy to fight, ALWAYS MOVING AT BREAKNECK SPEED, slashes are weak

Crush/Mate: -

Backstory: Captured by a pair of traitorous clan guards and taken to the arena. Talli killed them as soon as they let her go, but was still smacked into a cage.

Talli shuffled back and forth in her cage while also watching the fight. It was pretty chaotic.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Sayeh stared at Talli while Xenos stared at the fight.
Sayeh stared at Talli while Xenos stared at the fight.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
(bReaKNecC spEeD)
(Also, @Buzzfun, stop pinging me. I’m already getting alerts for each post that’s made, and it’s pretty annoying having to log in to like, 16 alerts. I am genuinely busy because of school, and my parents restrict all devices in the house.
Ok i’m done serious mode)
Darkmoon batted away the Bodsneak’s head with a powerful swipe. “I don’t know. There are probably many dragons here in the audience who would love to hear a dragon neck snap.” She whispered back.
Sapphire fidgeted for a moment. She wanted to figure out what they were talking about, but also wanted to get the hell away. Arggghh. Shaking her head, she silently leaped from the edge of the cave into the foliage beside it, circled around, and sat directly in front of the entrance, tail curled neatly around her paws. “Hello,” She said boldly. “Who are you?”
(bReaKNecC spEeD)
(Also, @Buzzfun, stop pinging me. I’m already getting alerts for each post that’s made, and it’s pretty annoying having to log in to like, 16 alerts. I am genuinely busy because of school, and my parents restrict all devices in the house.
Ok i’m done serious mode)
Darkmoon batted away the Bodsneak’s head with a powerful swipe. “I don’t know. There are probably many dragons here in the audience who would love to hear a dragon neck snap.” She whispered back.
Sapphire fidgeted for a moment. She wanted to figure out what they were talking about, but also wanted to get the hell away. Arggghh. Shaking her head, she silently leaped from the edge of the cave into the foliage beside it, circled around, and sat directly in front of the entrance, tail curled neatly around her paws. “Hello,” She said boldly. “Who are you?”
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(hEy stAp sWeARinG oN thE loRd’S naMe)
(hEy stAp sWeARinG oN thE loRd’S naMe)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 168