Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Viventem - The Land of Demons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I would say like suits plus suit jackets, more modern dresses, would those be worn? Also another question (I have too many questions x.x) so they would be returning from a modernish world to a tradition one then?
I would say like suits plus suit jackets, more modern dresses, would those be worn? Also another question (I have too many questions x.x) so they would be returning from a modernish world to a tradition one then?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Eclectic

Honestly stuff like kinda formal clothing (waistcoats/jackets/things) is almost what one of my characters wears lol. So that should be fine ^^

Most demons keep to their traditions of using magic over tech and stuff, but yeah I guess so lol. Like said it's not quite as advanced modern times for humans, but they do have a fairly advanced society. The character's parents or grandparents likely lived in Viventem before the great war happened, so they'd have some knowledge of the continent and how it works if they were raised with any older demons.

Keeping to their traditions and getting away from humans is mostly the reason everyone is so quick to return to Viventem. The magic they use is technically speaking, more advanced than human technology to some degree anyways. (Like, they have crystals they can communicate through and stuff. Or like, use a mirror to talk to someone standing at another mirror. Fun magical stuff XD). So rather than coming into a society with less tech/stuff they actually kind of go into one that simultaneously more advanced and not (demons don't use guns or anything like that.
@Eclectic

Honestly stuff like kinda formal clothing (waistcoats/jackets/things) is almost what one of my characters wears lol. So that should be fine ^^

Most demons keep to their traditions of using magic over tech and stuff, but yeah I guess so lol. Like said it's not quite as advanced modern times for humans, but they do have a fairly advanced society. The character's parents or grandparents likely lived in Viventem before the great war happened, so they'd have some knowledge of the continent and how it works if they were raised with any older demons.

Keeping to their traditions and getting away from humans is mostly the reason everyone is so quick to return to Viventem. The magic they use is technically speaking, more advanced than human technology to some degree anyways. (Like, they have crystals they can communicate through and stuff. Or like, use a mirror to talk to someone standing at another mirror. Fun magical stuff XD). So rather than coming into a society with less tech/stuff they actually kind of go into one that simultaneously more advanced and not (demons don't use guns or anything like that.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@BlitzRyu

Dunno if you noticed, but you're missing a bracket in front of the ' [ b ] ' at the 'name' part! Just thought i'd let you know in case you didn't, would you mind fixing that real quick ^^?
@BlitzRyu

Dunno if you noticed, but you're missing a bracket in front of the ' [ b ] ' at the 'name' part! Just thought i'd let you know in case you didn't, would you mind fixing that real quick ^^?
@suddenshimmer

I fixed it. Out of curiosity, what did you use to create the map of Viventem?
@suddenshimmer

I fixed it. Out of curiosity, what did you use to create the map of Viventem?
@BlitzRyu

Thanks! ^^

It's a specific map generator, but I only have it pulled up on my phone at the moment. I'll link it here once I get the chance because it's useful lol. Although if you mean how is it able to be moved around and stuff rather than the picture itself, I posted it on WorldAnvil.
@BlitzRyu

Thanks! ^^

It's a specific map generator, but I only have it pulled up on my phone at the moment. I'll link it here once I get the chance because it's useful lol. Although if you mean how is it able to be moved around and stuff rather than the picture itself, I posted it on WorldAnvil.
Got it! Thanks :D I'll write my character soon and let you check it over to see if it's ok (oh yeah, I'm subbed now)

Edit: nvm u got another question ;w; do all demon's have some basic magic or at least illusions to conceal their demonic features? If not do try just have two forms? (Or even three with those that have two demon forms??)
Got it! Thanks :D I'll write my character soon and let you check it over to see if it's ok (oh yeah, I'm subbed now)

Edit: nvm u got another question ;w; do all demon's have some basic magic or at least illusions to conceal their demonic features? If not do try just have two forms? (Or even three with those that have two demon forms??)
sketch shop here!
Awesome! :D

I'm going to try and make up a small list of basic magic that they all probably know. Just the stuff for everyday living and communication. There is types of magic that any demon can learn, but some are better at it than others. (Such as how Imps have a much easier time learning basic magic than and Ala demon would, since Ala's are very specialized)

Those who lived in the human world would likely know glamour magic at least to make themselves look human. The only exception to this is Angels, because humans like angels. So, no not all demons know how o conceal their features but any who lived in the human lands for any amount of time would know even a tiny bit for sake of safety/being able to hide.
Awesome! :D

I'm going to try and make up a small list of basic magic that they all probably know. Just the stuff for everyday living and communication. There is types of magic that any demon can learn, but some are better at it than others. (Such as how Imps have a much easier time learning basic magic than and Ala demon would, since Ala's are very specialized)

Those who lived in the human world would likely know glamour magic at least to make themselves look human. The only exception to this is Angels, because humans like angels. So, no not all demons know how o conceal their features but any who lived in the human lands for any amount of time would know even a tiny bit for sake of safety/being able to hide.
that makes sense and ok, since im making a draugr can I ask if they have control as to where the pieces of exoskeletons are located?
that makes sense and ok, since im making a draugr can I ask if they have control as to where the pieces of exoskeletons are located?
sketch shop here!
They don't have control over it, they're just born with it placed wherever it is. However it might possibly expand in some places/shift shape when they're younger, but it'll be in whatever formation it's going to be in by he time they become adults (after 20 years it'll stop shifting if it does at all)

Also i'm excited that someone is making a Draugr because I thought they would get the least amount of love

Oh and just a note @/everyone (I dunno if I should ping you all), my characters are demons not on that list so i'll be adding little tidbits about their type on their profile under 'type' or 'other' ^^
They don't have control over it, they're just born with it placed wherever it is. However it might possibly expand in some places/shift shape when they're younger, but it'll be in whatever formation it's going to be in by he time they become adults (after 20 years it'll stop shifting if it does at all)

Also i'm excited that someone is making a Draugr because I thought they would get the least amount of love

Oh and just a note @/everyone (I dunno if I should ping you all), my characters are demons not on that list so i'll be adding little tidbits about their type on their profile under 'type' or 'other' ^^
@BlitzRyu

Made ithe map with this
@BlitzRyu

Made ithe map with this
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13