Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Viventem - The Land of Demons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Let this be the day to remember. I've finished 1 whole demon.

1/16

It sounds worse than it looks I swear. I have some info done for others, just... not all of it ^^'

Edit: 2/16, we're making progress here
Let this be the day to remember. I've finished 1 whole demon.

1/16

It sounds worse than it looks I swear. I have some info done for others, just... not all of it ^^'

Edit: 2/16, we're making progress here
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
WOO! I am very excited to see!
WOO! I am very excited to see!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
So would anyone be interested in me making a list of positions in the castle to put out so you can start considering that, or would it be easier to decide after actually seeing the demon species?

On a more important note: Would you guys be interested in seeing the map of Viventem and get a bit of background on the setting?
So would anyone be interested in me making a list of positions in the castle to put out so you can start considering that, or would it be easier to decide after actually seeing the demon species?

On a more important note: Would you guys be interested in seeing the map of Viventem and get a bit of background on the setting?
Second one, and yes plz!

Also add me I guess? XD
Second one, and yes plz!

Also add me I guess? XD
floating_hearts_pansexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczgv89.gif
I like your socks

Commissions are always open :)
I drew the marking/sigil for my characters and ik it looks super simple but I love it because it represents them so well
I drew the marking/sigil for my characters and ik it looks super simple but I love it because it represents them so well
@Eclectic @Lolstar1028 @BlitzRyu @vintagesky
@LunarParadox @Palech @Sinfony @WaywardWendigo @Ragnaroc
@AwesomeWaffle (Sorry for pinging everyone so much. If you'd rather not get pinged until the rp actually opens plz let me know because i'd hate to be bothering you ^^' Although I am doing little updates as I go along to try and keep up the hype lol)

Okay so here is a map of the world that you can actually close in on and stuff. If for whatever reason you can't access it, let me know and i'll post a pic of it here.

Terejas is the capital city where the castle is, and Petalala is the providence/state/area it is in.

Edit: i've got 5/16
@Eclectic @Lolstar1028 @BlitzRyu @vintagesky
@LunarParadox @Palech @Sinfony @WaywardWendigo @Ragnaroc
@AwesomeWaffle (Sorry for pinging everyone so much. If you'd rather not get pinged until the rp actually opens plz let me know because i'd hate to be bothering you ^^' Although I am doing little updates as I go along to try and keep up the hype lol)

Okay so here is a map of the world that you can actually close in on and stuff. If for whatever reason you can't access it, let me know and i'll post a pic of it here.

Terejas is the capital city where the castle is, and Petalala is the providence/state/area it is in.

Edit: i've got 5/16
Your moving fast! WOW and a map too!
I'm so excited to see more!
Your moving fast! WOW and a map too!
I'm so excited to see more!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Eclectic @Lolstar1028 @BlitzRyu @vintagesky @LunarParadox @Palech @Sinfony  @WaywardWendigo@Ragnaroc @AwesomeWaffle Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that you can start making characters now :D!!!!! I'll be posting the king and other characters soon as well!! :D One more note to thise who have shown interest: if you for whatever reason cannot join in just yet, that is fine. Feel free to start your character pofile and post it, but you do not have to enter your character until you are ready. So [url=https://www.worldanvil.com/w/viventem---the-land-of-demons-SuddenShimmer/a/demons-article]here is the list of demon species [/url]. If it doesn't work plz let me know, also ik it might look a bit wonky (especially on mobile). There are quite a few, so if anyone wants small blurbs about each type (like a preview almost) i'd be happy to provide! That way you won't have to read through them all. The demons are in alphabetical order of: Ala Angel Banshee Cryptid Draugr Gorgon Ifrit Imp Incubus/Succubus Leshy Nymph Selkie Wisp If you have any questions, please ask! :D [s]I'll get around to making an actual OOC chat or to converting this one (haven't decided) soon! Feel free to post the WiPs/character profiles here though since we can always just copy them over it I make a new forum![/s] Edit: Kind of a Wip atm, but [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2437618]here it is[/url]. Feel free to post your characters here despite it not being done, i'll get around to making the actual rp thread and stuff soon ^^' So now for the good stuff, here is a basic list of occupations and the character profiles: Occupations: [list][*]Council Member (Watches over a providence/reports to the king about it) [*]Servant (Does whatever work needs to be done) [*]Guard (Head of guard will be decided in rp) [*]Stable - Hand (Deals with all the animalsin the castle, not just the stables [*]Healer/Medic [*]Chef (Cooks food) [*]Librarian/Researcher [*]Blacksmith [*]Alchemist (makes potions for variius reasons)[/list] [center]Character Profile | 1 per character | Please Delete the words in the parentheses/brackets and any of the 'optional' categories you don't use [/center] [code] (Image of character, something to represent them, or something associated with them) [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] (actual age and what they appear to be)(Actual age no older than 500 please ^^') [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Type:[/b] (what kind of demon are they) [b]Occupation:[/b] (What job do they want? It'd be easiest if you had 2 or 3 options) (Optional to include what their job was prior, this nay influence which job they get) [b]Appearance:[/b] [list][*][b]Body:[/b] (skin tone/body type/height) [*][b]Hair:[/b] (color/style) [*][b]Eyes:[/b] (color) [*][b]Demonic Traits:[/b] (What traits they have/color/look) [*][b]Outfit:[/b] (what they wear normally) [*][b]Other:[/b] (scars/markings/other body modifications)(the appearance of other forms for those that can change out of humanoid shape) [/list] [b]Weapon:[/b] [Optional if your character can't fight] [b]Abilities:[/b] (what magic they know. Most, if not all, will know a Glamour spell to make them look fully human even though they don't have to do that in Viventem) [b]Personality:[/b] (feel free to list traits rather than a paragraph description, but have 5+ if so. Such as: trait | trait | trait | trait | trait (add as needed)) [b]History:[/b] (remember, most will have grown up on the human lands. If you want them to have grown up on Viventem, plz pm me the backgroung and we can discuss :D) [b]Family Crest:[/b] [b]Companion:[/b] [Optional] (Pets basically, normal animals only at the start.) [b]Likes:[/b] [Optional] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [Optional] [b]Other:[/b] [u][b]Questions:[/u][/b] [b]Is your character open for romance?[/b] (This is just to avoid ppl's characters getting crushes on those who don't want to do romance) [b]Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?[/b] [Yes or No] (Would you be okay if one of my characters ended up giving yours an egg/baby mythical creature possibly at some point?)(Feel free to specify which you prefer, but in this case give multiple options)[/code] Feel free to change the 'occupation' heading on their profile to their actual ocupation and not just the options once your character's ocupation is confirmed ^^ [b]If anyone would he up for it, i'd be happy to (either over PM or something) rp out your character's first meeting with the king! He will be interviewing/picking their jobs, so it will be a good place to start if anyone is up for it :D [/b]. Just 1 more note before you get started: please try and have characters be diverse. Now since these are technically new OC's within this universe, I don't want to deny anyone from whatever they want their character to be, but I do still want diversity ;w;
@Eclectic @Lolstar1028 @BlitzRyu @vintagesky
@LunarParadox @Palech @Sinfony 
@WaywardWendigo@Ragnaroc
@AwesomeWaffle

Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that you can start making characters now :D!!!!! I'll be posting the king and other characters soon as well!! :D One more note to thise who have shown interest: if you for whatever reason cannot join in just yet, that is fine. Feel free to start your character pofile and post it, but you do not have to enter your character until you are ready.

So here is the list of demon species . If it doesn't work plz let me know, also ik it might look a bit wonky (especially on mobile). There are quite a few, so if anyone wants small blurbs about each type (like a preview almost) i'd be happy to provide! That way you won't have to read through them all.

The demons are in alphabetical order of:

Ala
Angel
Banshee
Cryptid
Draugr
Gorgon
Ifrit
Imp
Incubus/Succubus
Leshy
Nymph
Selkie
Wisp

If you have any questions, please ask! :D

I'll get around to making an actual OOC chat or to converting this one (haven't decided) soon! Feel free to post the WiPs/character profiles here though since we can always just copy them over it I make a new forum!

Edit: Kind of a Wip atm, but here it is. Feel free to post your characters here despite it not being done, i'll get around to making the actual rp thread and stuff soon ^^'

So now for the good stuff, here is a basic list of occupations and the character profiles:

Occupations:
  • Council Member (Watches over a providence/reports to the king about it)
  • Servant (Does whatever work needs to be done)
  • Guard (Head of guard will be decided in rp)
  • Stable - Hand (Deals with all the animalsin the castle, not just the stables
  • Healer/Medic
  • Chef (Cooks food)
  • Librarian/Researcher
  • Blacksmith
  • Alchemist (makes potions for variius reasons)
Character Profile | 1 per character | Please Delete the words in the parentheses/brackets and any of the 'optional' categories you don't use
Code:
(Image of character, something to represent them, or something associated with them) [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] (actual age and what they appear to be)(Actual age no older than 500 please ^^') [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Type:[/b] (what kind of demon are they) [b]Occupation:[/b] (What job do they want? It'd be easiest if you had 2 or 3 options) (Optional to include what their job was prior, this nay influence which job they get) [b]Appearance:[/b] [list][*][b]Body:[/b] (skin tone/body type/height) [*][b]Hair:[/b] (color/style) [*][b]Eyes:[/b] (color) [*][b]Demonic Traits:[/b] (What traits they have/color/look) [*][b]Outfit:[/b] (what they wear normally) [*][b]Other:[/b] (scars/markings/other body modifications)(the appearance of other forms for those that can change out of humanoid shape) [/list] [b]Weapon:[/b] [Optional if your character can't fight] [b]Abilities:[/b] (what magic they know. Most, if not all, will know a Glamour spell to make them look fully human even though they don't have to do that in Viventem) [b]Personality:[/b] (feel free to list traits rather than a paragraph description, but have 5+ if so. Such as: trait | trait | trait | trait | trait (add as needed)) [b]History:[/b] (remember, most will have grown up on the human lands. If you want them to have grown up on Viventem, plz pm me the backgroung and we can discuss :D) [b]Family Crest:[/b] [b]Companion:[/b] [Optional] (Pets basically, normal animals only at the start.) [b]Likes:[/b] [Optional] [b]Dislikes:[/b] [Optional] [b]Other:[/b] [u][b]Questions:[/u][/b] [b]Is your character open for romance?[/b] (This is just to avoid ppl's characters getting crushes on those who don't want to do romance) [b]Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?[/b] [Yes or No] (Would you be okay if one of my characters ended up giving yours an egg/baby mythical creature possibly at some point?)(Feel free to specify which you prefer, but in this case give multiple options)

Feel free to change the 'occupation' heading on their profile to their actual ocupation and not just the options once your character's ocupation is confirmed ^^

If anyone would he up for it, i'd be happy to (either over PM or something) rp out your character's first meeting with the king! He will be interviewing/picking their jobs, so it will be a good place to start if anyone is up for it :D .

Just 1 more note before you get started: please try and have characters be diverse. Now since these are technically new OC's within this universe, I don't want to deny anyone from whatever they want their character to be, but I do still want diversity ;w;
[s]Oh, and if you guys would be interested in half demons being an option (half human or half another type of demon, both will be an option), let me kwow and i'll pop up some basic lore real quick[/s] [quote name="SuddenShimmer" date="2018-05-15 14:46:13" ] OKAY SO: subject now: Halfdemons. (This is just some quick lore so i'm just going to post it here: Half demons are thoe who are either half human (which is super RARE considering most humans are super afraid of demons. If you want to have a half human we should probably discuss first) or half of two different demons. They can exhibit the traits of either parents, but they will only ever have the full powers of one side of their family. That being said, they could look completly like one species and have the other's powers, or a mix of both with one's powers. Half demons though will never be able to 'naturally' take a full monsterous form (like how Ala can turn into reptillian creatures) unless cirtain circumstances. While not it isn't heavily prevelenet in these times, half demons are often looked down on by those if pure blood. [/quote] Only going to allow so many though since half demons are uncommonish
Oh, and if you guys would be interested in half demons being an option (half human or half another type of demon, both will be an option), let me kwow and i'll pop up some basic lore real quick
SuddenShimmer wrote on 2018-05-15 14:46:13:
OKAY SO: subject now: Halfdemons. (This is just some quick lore so i'm just going to post it here:

Half demons are thoe who are either half human (which is super RARE considering most humans are super afraid of demons. If you want to have a half human we should probably discuss first) or half of two different demons.

They can exhibit the traits of either parents, but they will only ever have the full powers of one side of their family. That being said, they could look completly like one species and have the other's powers, or a mix of both with one's powers. Half demons though will never be able to 'naturally' take a full monsterous form (like how Ala can turn into reptillian creatures) unless cirtain circumstances.

While not it isn't heavily prevelenet in these times, half demons are often looked down on by those if pure blood.

Only going to allow so many though since half demons are uncommonish
[img]https://static.zerochan.net/Aocean.full.860463.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b]Ellysia [b]Gender:[/b]Female [b]Age:[/b] 20, though she is actually around two hundred years of age [b]Sexuality:[/b]No preferance [b]Type:[/b] Ala [b]Occupation:[/b] She was a servant to a human before the move to Viventem, though it wasn’t exactly by choice. Assuming her job does not change, she would like to be a medic, librarian, or cook. [b]Appearance:[/b] [list][*][b]Body:[/b] Stands at a height of five feet seven inches and has a rather lithe build. Her skin tone is also a lighter shade of gray. [*][b]Hair:[/b] long black hair that is normally kept tied in a rather intricate briad. [*][b]Eyes:[/b] Purple [*][b]Demonic Traits:[/b] Silver scales cover several parts of Ellysia’s body,be they her ankles, along with a barbed tail, dragon wings, and claws. [*][b]Outfit:[/b] Tends to wear dresses of various kinds [*][b]Other:[/b] Ellysia has a tattoo of her family crest on her back, specifically between the joints that connect her body and wings. [/list] Also, this is essentially her dragon form: [url]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/301107925069934193/[/url] [b]Weapon:[/b] Aside from magic, she does practice with a spear when she can. [b]Abilities:[/b] She can use magic to hide her more reptilian features, along with the lightning aspect of her people’s magic, though she is not very well trained in it. [b]Personality:[/b] caring | intelligent | introverted | meek | artistic [b]History:[/b] Ellysia was born into a family of ala demons that had essentially been slaves to a rather corrupt nobleman. He was cruel to anyone who spoke out against him and loved to make examples of his servants. It wasn’t until the girl was twelve that she managed to escape, though her family didn’t exactly make it through with her. She survived by doing odd jobs around a town she would visit and was constantly on the move, not wanting to have a repeat of her past. Of course, she would also train both her magic and body, though she never lost her gentle touch. Once word of Viventem reached her ears, she took off for the safe haven. The journey itself wasn’t exactly easy, but she made due with what she had. She didn’t have much aside from her pet snake, the clothes she had managed to keep, and a few books and other various items. [b]Family Crest:[/b][url]https://img.etsystatic.com/il/b83bc3/875470341/il_570xN.875470341_5k63.jpg?version=0[/url] [b]Companion:[/b] Has a pet snake named Jörmungander [b]Other:[/b] Has a few markings on her arms that are typically covered by long sleeved gloves. [u][b]Questions:[/u][/b] [b]Is your character open for romance?[/b] Yes [b]Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?[/b] Yes, though it would be best for it to be reptilian in nature, such as any mythological creature based off a snake, dragon, etcetera.
Aocean.full.860463.jpg

Name:Ellysia

Age: 20, though she is actually around two hundred years of age

Sexuality:No preferance

Type: Ala

Occupation: She was a servant to a human before the move to Viventem, though it wasn’t exactly by choice. Assuming her job does not change, she would like to be a medic, librarian, or cook.

Appearance:
  • Body: Stands at a height of five feet seven inches and has a rather lithe build. Her skin tone is also a lighter shade of gray.
  • Hair: long black hair that is normally kept tied in a rather intricate briad.
  • Eyes: Purple
  • Demonic Traits: Silver scales cover several parts of Ellysia’s body,be they her ankles, along with a barbed tail, dragon wings, and claws.
  • Outfit: Tends to wear dresses of various kinds
  • Other: Ellysia has a tattoo of her family crest on her back, specifically between the joints that connect her body and wings.

Also, this is essentially her dragon form: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/301107925069934193/

Weapon: Aside from magic, she does practice with a spear when she can.

Abilities: She can use magic to hide her more reptilian features, along with the lightning aspect of her people’s magic, though she is not very well trained in it.
Personality: caring | intelligent | introverted | meek | artistic

History: Ellysia was born into a family of ala demons that had essentially been slaves to a rather corrupt nobleman. He was cruel to anyone who spoke out against him and loved to make examples of his servants. It wasn’t until the girl was twelve that she managed to escape, though her family didn’t exactly make it through with her. She survived by doing odd jobs around a town she would visit and was constantly on the move, not wanting to have a repeat of her past. Of course, she would also train both her magic and body, though she never lost her gentle touch.

Once word of Viventem reached her ears, she took off for the safe haven. The journey itself wasn’t exactly easy, but she made due with what she had. She didn’t have much aside from her pet snake, the clothes she had managed to keep, and a few books and other various items.

Family Crest:https://img.etsystatic.com/il/b83bc3/875470341/il_570xN.875470341_5k63.jpg?version=0

Companion: Has a pet snake named Jörmungander

Other: Has a few markings on her arms that are typically covered by long sleeved gloves.

Questions:

Is your character open for romance?
Yes

Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?
Yes, though it would be best for it to be reptilian in nature, such as any mythological creature based off a snake, dragon, etcetera.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13