Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Viventem - The Land of Demons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Id prefer the first just because till the end of this month (aka the next two weeks) is going to be a real tumble for me so I'm not sure if i can do much if it starts too soon xP however though, it'd be cool if you can write some lore for fallen angels?
Id prefer the first just because till the end of this month (aka the next two weeks) is going to be a real tumble for me so I'm not sure if i can do much if it starts too soon xP however though, it'd be cool if you can write some lore for fallen angels?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
I’m good with the first one. No need to rush anything.
I’m good with the first one. No need to rush anything.
Thank you guys, just letting you know there is like... 17 I need to write *dead, but excited*
Thank you guys, just letting you know there is like... 17 I need to write *dead, but excited*
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Agree with the above 2 posters, no rush :)

edit: did not see the other page. Lol. Agree with the above (many) posters.
Agree with the above 2 posters, no rush :)

edit: did not see the other page. Lol. Agree with the above (many) posters.
qesQFkT.gif
Why don't we meet in the middle! We probably each have a vague idea of the kind of demon we want. So why don't we describe that type, and you(Shimmer) can work on those first. We start and you keep fleshing out the NPCs as the story goes on?

What do y'all think? : D
Why don't we meet in the middle! We probably each have a vague idea of the kind of demon we want. So why don't we describe that type, and you(Shimmer) can work on those first. We start and you keep fleshing out the NPCs as the story goes on?

What do y'all think? : D
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Well I already have a large list of demons in this world, but if you have an idea for a species I wouldn't mind hearing about them and building my own lore based off them ^^' (as i mentioned, this isn't necassarily going to follow exactly as most myths do, since the names of the types of demons are those givento them by humans. Usually the names come from myths/creatures that hans think they resemble from human stories/belifs. Like said, this is all goinf to be based off lore for my own sort of worldbuilding)

@Ragnaroc
Well I already have a large list of demons in this world, but if you have an idea for a species I wouldn't mind hearing about them and building my own lore based off them ^^' (as i mentioned, this isn't necassarily going to follow exactly as most myths do, since the names of the types of demons are those givento them by humans. Usually the names come from myths/creatures that hans think they resemble from human stories/belifs. Like said, this is all goinf to be based off lore for my own sort of worldbuilding)

@Ragnaroc
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Okay!

I'll tell you what I gots soon!
Okay!

I'll tell you what I gots soon!
I agree with what others have said. I like seeing all my options before I create characters!
I agree with what others have said. I like seeing all my options before I create characters!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
I agree with options! Please take your time!
I agree with options! Please take your time!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Oh wait! If we are getting a list I can just wait for that!
Oh wait! If we are getting a list I can just wait for that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13