Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] In this world OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[u]You have received one(1) voicemail...[/u] [center][i]Here's the thing, the kids these days, they didn't know what it was like back then for us. They didn't know the suffering we had to endure, the things we went through to give them this freedom. And now that they have it, they're making stupid mistakes with it. And I am so scared for them. None of us ever want them to experience the pain of watching our friends die, the haunted look in the survivor's eyes. None of us want that for the younger kids. But we don't know how to tell them what they're doing is gonna screw it up for everyone else, and anytime we try they just shrug it off. I can't watch as the government reactivates its program and starts kidnapping others like us again, [/i]I can't do it. [i] The only thing I can hope for now is that someone will listen, and that someone who has power will do something about it.[/i][/center] I haven't roleplayed in a while and not a lot of threads on here have interested me so far, so I decided to start my own! This roleplay is about the supernatural being introduced to the modern world, and as expected, not perceived well. Governments and corporations around the world(3045) tried to capture the newfound creatures and see what they could do. And how they could be used. This went on for a while(3047-3051) until a subject escaped and raised alarm everywhere. Activists started appearing for these different supernaturals, and soon a movement began(3053). Things grew more and more tense, and a war broke out. Also known as the Super War(3055) it lasted for 2 years before the U.A finally decided they would let the supernaturals have their freedom. Soon after, the rest of the world began to follow. Fast forward to 3076, about 20 years after the war, the world reevaluates its decision. Maybe we [i]don't[/i] actually like these beings that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Maybe treating them like people wasn't such a great idea. Maybe we should start making use of them again. After all, all they've been doing is vandalising and living in the streets. Maybe we should get rid of them all together. As you could probably tell, the world is not the same in the future. Natural disasters started happening before the supposed mythical creatures showed up, causing society to collapse on itself. The Americas(where the story takes place) are a lot smaller than they used to be, with most of the U.S. and Canada being a small colony of islands connected to South America with a land bridge. Most of Mexico is still existent, however most Americans ran there when the sea rose too close to home. The culture is very mixed there. South America has even more variety, and it is the most technologically advanced with the capital of the U.A.(United Americas) residing there. And yes, this roleplay is set in a post-apocalyptic/dystopian/cyberpunk setting. In the desert. In a high school. You're welcome. In those areas, many different races coexist, as well as many different species. Kirins, werefolk, mermaids, kelpies, silkies, you name it. All of them living in the U.A. and other places in the world. Most of them have adapted to being hunted(bc of the Super War) and have a human form. Those who don't are out of luck. They are usually the ones who end up homeless and taken away by the police. True shapeshifters are almost unheard-of, considering they were the ones most often captured during the first appearance of myths. Meaning do not make your character a shapeshifter(meaning they can shapeshift into anything, not like werewolves who only have 2 forms). The reason the U.A.'s government wants to revoke the myths' rights is because some gangs of creatures are not being very good citizens. Some gangs are trying to start up another war, thinking that since they have more power than humans they should be the ones in charge. That's what the humans deserve, right? That's what they get for torturing our brothers and sisters and cousins and aunts and uncles and parents [i]it's what they deserve, isn't it?[/i] Well, now your character gets to decide. I will vaguely be guiding the plot where I think it should go/where the plot is supposed to go. However, I am totally fine with subplots. Like yes. More drama=perfect, the better the storyline. The password is “spoons.”Please do not make your character overpowered, it'll ruin the experience for other players. TERMINOLOGY Sul = Supernatural;non-human Norm = human Shifter = any shapeshifter Feat = any myth that has feathers Coin = myths that have mastered hiding their sul form Rogue = a dangerous sul or coin RULES: -All FR roleplay rules apply! - LGBTQ+ welcome! -gotta put the password in for your char to get accepted - mild gore is ok - romance is ok as long as it's not. bleh. catch my drift - please do not do a one sentence response. Minimum three sentence response. If you run out of ideas just describe what a char is feeling or smelling, ya know. - proper grammar and spelling is appreciated ! - ((talk like this if you're talking out of character)) - do not be rude to each other! Characters being rude is fine, but that's only characters. - no godmodding or controlling other people's characters - if you want to take your character out, that's fine! PM me and we can talk about how to do it. -I'm fine with all of your characters being coins, they're not uncommon -2 chars max - please, NO METAGAMING [quote=character form] [b]Name: Gender: Age: Sexuality: Species: Are they a coin? Appearance: (delete this; make sure you list both forms if they have them) Personality: Backstory: Identifying marks: Views on myths: Fighting skills: (delete this; good bad or do they even fight at all) Other: Password: [/b][/quote] PARTICIPATORS: @/Tswimmy -[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/1#post_33009767] Vance and Amelia[/url] @/effervience - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=explore&map=2]Ios[/url] @/popatopips - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/5#post_33061226]Michael[/url] @/Heradotus - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/1#post_33013825]Mason[/url] @/Draconequis - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/1#post_33012705]Scilla [/url] @/Cassey6495 - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/2#post_33027727]Caitlyn[/url] @/Cathatt - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/4#post_33051680]Silke[/url] @/Ethiera - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/4#post_33041389]Luka and Marq[/url] @/Willowfrost10 - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2430876/16#post_33180125]Dawn[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2433021#post_2433021]The RP thread[/url]
You have received one(1) voicemail...
Here's the thing, the kids these days, they didn't know what it was like back then for us. They didn't know the suffering we had to endure, the things we went through to give them this freedom. And now that they have it, they're making stupid mistakes with it.
And I am so scared for them.
None of us ever want them to experience the pain of watching our friends die, the haunted look in the survivor's eyes. None of us want that for the younger kids. But we don't know how to tell them what they're doing is gonna screw it up for everyone else, and anytime we try they just shrug it off. I can't watch as the government reactivates its program and starts kidnapping others like us again,
I can't do it.
The only thing I can hope for now is that someone will listen, and that someone who has power will do something about it.

I haven't roleplayed in a while and not a lot of threads on here have interested me so far, so I decided to start my own!

This roleplay is about the supernatural being introduced to the modern world, and as expected, not perceived well. Governments and corporations around the world(3045) tried to capture the newfound creatures and see what they could do. And how they could be used. This went on for a while(3047-3051) until a subject escaped and raised alarm everywhere.

Activists started appearing for these different supernaturals, and soon a movement began(3053). Things grew more and more tense, and a war broke out. Also known as the Super War(3055) it lasted for 2 years before the U.A finally decided they would let the supernaturals have their freedom. Soon after, the rest of the world began to follow.

Fast forward to 3076, about 20 years after the war, the world reevaluates its decision. Maybe we don't actually like these beings that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Maybe treating them like people wasn't such a great idea. Maybe we should start making use of them again. After all, all they've been doing is vandalising and living in the streets.

Maybe we should get rid of them all together.

As you could probably tell, the world is not the same in the future. Natural disasters started happening before the supposed mythical creatures showed up, causing society to collapse on itself.

The Americas(where the story takes place) are a lot smaller than they used to be, with most of the U.S. and Canada being a small colony of islands connected to South America with a land bridge. Most of Mexico is still existent, however most Americans ran there when the sea rose too close to home. The culture is very mixed there.

South America has even more variety, and it is the most technologically advanced with the capital of the U.A.(United Americas) residing there.

And yes, this roleplay is set in a post-apocalyptic/dystopian/cyberpunk setting.
In the desert. In a high school. You're welcome.

In those areas, many different races coexist, as well as many different species. Kirins, werefolk, mermaids, kelpies, silkies, you name it. All of them living in the U.A. and other places in the world. Most of them have adapted to being hunted(bc of the Super War) and have a human form. Those who don't are out of luck. They are usually the ones who end up homeless and taken away by the police.

True shapeshifters are almost unheard-of, considering they were the ones most often captured during the first appearance of myths. Meaning do not make your character a shapeshifter(meaning they can shapeshift into anything, not like werewolves who only have 2 forms).

The reason the U.A.'s government wants to revoke the myths' rights is because some gangs of creatures are not being very good citizens. Some gangs are trying to start up another war, thinking that since they have more power than humans they should be the ones in charge. That's what the humans deserve, right? That's what they get for torturing our brothers and sisters and cousins and aunts and uncles and parents it's what they deserve, isn't it?

Well, now your character gets to decide. I will vaguely be guiding the plot where I think it should go/where the plot is supposed to go. However, I am totally fine with subplots. Like yes. More drama=perfect, the better the storyline. The password is “spoons.”Please do not make your character overpowered, it'll ruin the experience for other players.

TERMINOLOGY

Sul = Supernatural;non-human
Norm = human
Shifter = any shapeshifter
Feat = any myth that has feathers
Coin = myths that have mastered hiding their sul form
Rogue = a dangerous sul or coin

RULES:

-All FR roleplay rules apply!
- LGBTQ+ welcome!
-gotta put the password in for your char to get accepted
- mild gore is ok
- romance is ok as long as it's not. bleh. catch my drift
- please do not do a one sentence response. Minimum three sentence response. If you run out of ideas just describe what a char is feeling or smelling, ya know.
- proper grammar and spelling is appreciated !
- ((talk like this if you're talking out of character))
- do not be rude to each other! Characters being rude is fine, but that's only characters.
- no godmodding or controlling other people's characters
- if you want to take your character out, that's fine! PM me and we can talk about how to do it.
-I'm fine with all of your characters being coins, they're not uncommon
-2 chars max
- please, NO METAGAMING
character form wrote:
Name:
Sexuality:
Species:
Are they a coin?
Appearance: (delete this; make sure you list both forms if they have them)
Personality:
Backstory:
Identifying marks:
Views on myths:
Fighting skills: (delete this; good bad or do they even fight at all)
Other:

Password:

PARTICIPATORS:

@/Tswimmy - Vance and Amelia
@/effervience - Ios
@/popatopips - Michael
@/Heradotus - Mason
@/Draconequis - Scilla
@/Cassey6495 - Caitlyn
@/Cathatt - Silke
@/Ethiera - Luka and Marq
@/Willowfrost10 - Dawn

The RP thread
y3NW8md.gif 0iyUjhh.gif CSL8x0A.png
zHP9I.gify2g5w.gifLTWJN.gifL6YfH.gif
My characters:
Name: Vance Wallow
Sexuality: Bisexual (no preference)
Species: Merfolk
Are they a coin? yes
Appearance:
(I might have drawings up later)
In his human form, Vance stands at an average 5'10. He slouches a lot, so he appears shorter than he actually is. Generally wears tight jeans and a black t-shirt, although sometimes he wears a blue button down shirt with an anchor pattern. He just has an endless supply of black shirts in his closet. His build is toned and fit from swimming all the time. Although his legs are slightly less fit considering he doesn't use them when swimming. Very tan skin from hanging out at a dirty pool with too much chlorine in it.

He has jet black hair with small silver flecks in it, although most norms think it's dye so he passes as a human. His hair is styled with a slightly longer top and short sides. His hair has a wispy texture from the chlorine, kind of like fur.

Piercing green eyes as deep as the polluted oceans, his blank stare can be quite intimidating. He has a racoon mask around his eyes 24/7 because night is the only time he can shift without being judged, even though everyone already knows he's a sul. He has black thick frame glasses and is very blind without them.

His face is very sharp, with a definite jawline and white smile. He almost looks like a shark, with teeth that sharp and a smile that wide. He looks dangerous, even his grin is suspicious, like he's up to something. Although he has some unique features, his face itself isn't very memorable. It's his eyes that normally catch people and have them thinking.

In his mer form, he's a grey with hints of turquoise here and there(I mean very subtle, he's basically just grey). Slightly darker grey dapples his back and tail. A lighter version of the grey covers his neck, chest, and front of tail. He has skin a lot like a shark, and gills on his neck. Vance has solid green eyes in this form and still keeps his "hair", although it's more like waterproof feathers now. He sports dorsal and adipose fins on his tail, allowing him to swim faster. he also has a primary dorsal fin on his back. The tail fin looks a lot like a dolphin's, but less shiny and more rough. He has sharper teeth and more defined hearing. His ears and nose are less defined. He also had webbed hands, so that's pretty cool. Nubby talons on each finger.

Personality:

Surprisingly quiet and subdued. It sounds like he smiles a lot, but in reality he doesn't. More of a thinker than a feeler, his face is always set on a "thinking about our very existence" expression. His eyebrows are lowered a lot, and he glares unintentionally. You'll find him biting his nails more often than not, probably because he's thinking about how to escape class again. He slouches and never sits properly, whether it be on tables, cars, or walls. It ticks some people off and he likes the fact that he can get to people like that.

Sometimes he'll get a crazy idea stuck in his head, and will not stop thinking about it. That's why he doesn't respond to certain things, he's very scatterbrained at times. Not everyone knows this, because he never talks.

He's very nihilistic, cracking jokes about how life has no point and earning a few laughs. His voice is very monotone and gravely and it's hard to tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Most kids like him because you can't insult him, he'll just turn it into a joke. He can bottle his emotions up like a boss nbd.

This has its drawbacks though. He's very used to not feeling anything, so when an emotion breaks through he'll probably cry about it for a night or two. Sometimes dumb things get to him because of the pressure built up behind that wall of bottles. Like a 70 on a math test could break him at certain times.

Other than that, he's pretty fun to be around. He'll do illegal stuff with his buddies, or even acquaintances. He's never been caught before, and if he was he could negotiate out of it. He could get himself out, but maybe not the other person. Because of this factor, he doesn't do crimes as much as he used to. Vance'll do crazy things too, or just lay around and do nothing if you want. He's good with anything.

On his opinion on other people, he's not obsessed with others liking him. If someone hates him, that's fine. If he hates someone, however, he'll be the rudest person imaginable. He won't go out of his way to be mean, but he will flip some tables if he runs into them.

Backstory:

Vance is a street rat, eating anything he finds and taking any clothes he sees. He lives in an alleyway that is kept clean and has plenty of cardboard boxes for his things. He has some cheap holographic broadcasters for new updates and such, but other than that he is a man of little belongings.

He's been a street sul for as long as he can remember, and he's fine with it. Who needs parental figures? Certainly not Vance. The healthcare for when he was under 18 kept him alive, even though it didn't support the myth aspect of sul life. He lived off of nasty cafeteria leftovers and pizza-place trash cans. He wouldn't beg, and instead went fountain fishing for loose change. He took anything he could find that would help him along. Robbing stores weren't an option though, those being too heavily guarded.

He was born in human form, so shifting for the first time was rough. He did it on his own in the same dirty pool mentioned earlier when he was 11. After that shifting has been smooth sailing.

Identifying marks: Green eyes and glasses
Views on myths: He is one, so they're cool. Except for vamps, not a big fan of blood suckers.
Fighting skills: Never learned how to fight. He can throw a good punch but that's about it.
Other:

- seeing the ocean one day is his dying wish
- the desert conditions aren't very good for him, so he looks dry most of the time
- takes showers at a public pool
- lives near the dirty pool, since it's in the same neighborhood
- has lots of small scars on his left hand since he fell on a broken beer bottle when he was 14 (his fingers don't work properly on that hand)
- 1/4 caucasian and 3/4 Latino
- both his parents were merfolk, though he never knew them
- raised by other homeless people
- favorite food is any type of fowl, seagulls if he can find one(they fly across the continent a lot, though no one knows why)

Name: Amelia
Sexuality: homosexual
Species: harpy
Are they a coin? no
Appearance:
(might add drawing)
She has dark brown hair and stands at 5'5 with a ramrod straight posture, always trying to seem taller than she actually is. Her build is dangerously thin, with matted hair and dirty feathers. Before her capture, she wore specialized tank tops and baggy jeans. Currently, she wears a black tank top and torn, cheap jeans. She also has the classic bird feet other harpies have, with 3 toes at the front and 1 at the back.

She has tan skin, though not as tan as most peoples'. Her feathers are the same shade as her hair, with white tips. The scales on her feet are black with white speckles.

Her eyes are an endless grey, with the haunted look other older myths have. She has round eyes with a fury behind them so prominent that even if she smiles it doesn't go out.

Her face is round, although it has more edges than it should. She doesn't have the hawk nose other harpies have, but it is sharper than average. She doesn't ever have another expression on except anger or neutral.

He wings are big and narrow, made for speed. She does have a claw-thumb thing on them that allows her to climb things easier. The feathers used to be shiny and in prime condition, however awful conditions made them stick together. The white tips are more yellow than pristine.

She has an undercut, getting it re-cut after she escaped. He hair has a feathery texture but it isn't soft.

Personality:

She used to be less pessimistic(although she was still definitely negative), but now it seems as though that tiny bit of laughter is gone. She has a very negative outlook on society after being kept in what was basically a prison for two years.

She takes everything seriously and will flip out at the drop of a hat, and smiles out of bitterness. You can't blame her though. She's not rude, she wouldn't ever be mean to someone, but she can make unintentional biting remarks.

One thing that she does like is conversations, it was the one thing that kept her sane in the labs. If you talk to her she will automatically re-categorize you into the not dangerous section of her people index.

She also bases her decisions off of thought rather than feeling, finding it much more useful for survival. She gets irritated easily but can be calmed down just as fast.

She is very clever and quick-witted, being able to figure out things faster than most people. She can think of a solution in -2 minutes for everything, but it doesn't always work. She is great to go to if you need a plan, and will gladly help you out with any rebellions.

Amelia does not take kindly to new people, and is pretty jittering around new people. She hates loud laughing and people who yell a lot, it reminds her too much of the lab. When she meets someone new her general vibe is "go away" and doesn't talk to them for a while. She is not one of many words with new people.

Backstory:

Amelia was lived in a mid-class home with her parents. She lived a pretty average childhood, top of the class. Even flying when she was just 7.

Until her parents were fired from their jobs. They were kicked out into the street, not being able to afford rent anymore. They had to steal to obtain food and medication. They didn't get caught until Amelia was 15. Her parents had gotten caught stealing holo-projectors(the expensive kind) and arrested. Amelia came back to an empty campsite, an officer waiting for her.

This wasn't a cop though, it was a specialized officer for dealing myths. Well, that's fine, normally they treated you just like any other person when arresting you. Until he shot her with a tranq gun.

The next thing she knew, she was in one of the government's labs. Those were shut down, there was no way one was still running.

That's what everyone thought.

For the next two years, she was tested for her abilities, tolerance, everything. She wasn't the only one. Merfolk, werefolk, and even the "extinct" shapeshifters were there. They hadn't really shut it down, that was just a ploy. And now she was going to join these other suls.

Until she escaped. One lucky night, the technicians had caused a blackout. This allowed her to get several other myths out, who she thought of her brothers and sisters.

They were so close to the barbed wire that meant freedom on the other side. Until she realized she had forgotten one main factor:

None of them could fly.

One by one, her friends were shot down. Whether it be were-reptiles climbing the walls or false angels trying to fly with broken wings, she was the only one who made it to the other side.

And now she was trying to find others to help her shut down the operation.

Identifying marks: A long scar on her right leg
Views on myths: Family
Fighting skills: Bomb fighting skills. Best in aerial combat.
Other:

- really likes shiny things
- likes glass jars for some reason
- has a very good sense of smell
- has good eyesight
- squawks when surprised
- has bird legs
- can climb very well
- listens to music with a lot of base in it
My characters:
Name: Vance Wallow
Sexuality: Bisexual (no preference)
Species: Merfolk
Are they a coin? yes
Appearance:
(I might have drawings up later)
In his human form, Vance stands at an average 5'10. He slouches a lot, so he appears shorter than he actually is. Generally wears tight jeans and a black t-shirt, although sometimes he wears a blue button down shirt with an anchor pattern. He just has an endless supply of black shirts in his closet. His build is toned and fit from swimming all the time. Although his legs are slightly less fit considering he doesn't use them when swimming. Very tan skin from hanging out at a dirty pool with too much chlorine in it.

He has jet black hair with small silver flecks in it, although most norms think it's dye so he passes as a human. His hair is styled with a slightly longer top and short sides. His hair has a wispy texture from the chlorine, kind of like fur.

Piercing green eyes as deep as the polluted oceans, his blank stare can be quite intimidating. He has a racoon mask around his eyes 24/7 because night is the only time he can shift without being judged, even though everyone already knows he's a sul. He has black thick frame glasses and is very blind without them.

His face is very sharp, with a definite jawline and white smile. He almost looks like a shark, with teeth that sharp and a smile that wide. He looks dangerous, even his grin is suspicious, like he's up to something. Although he has some unique features, his face itself isn't very memorable. It's his eyes that normally catch people and have them thinking.

In his mer form, he's a grey with hints of turquoise here and there(I mean very subtle, he's basically just grey). Slightly darker grey dapples his back and tail. A lighter version of the grey covers his neck, chest, and front of tail. He has skin a lot like a shark, and gills on his neck. Vance has solid green eyes in this form and still keeps his "hair", although it's more like waterproof feathers now. He sports dorsal and adipose fins on his tail, allowing him to swim faster. he also has a primary dorsal fin on his back. The tail fin looks a lot like a dolphin's, but less shiny and more rough. He has sharper teeth and more defined hearing. His ears and nose are less defined. He also had webbed hands, so that's pretty cool. Nubby talons on each finger.

Personality:

Surprisingly quiet and subdued. It sounds like he smiles a lot, but in reality he doesn't. More of a thinker than a feeler, his face is always set on a "thinking about our very existence" expression. His eyebrows are lowered a lot, and he glares unintentionally. You'll find him biting his nails more often than not, probably because he's thinking about how to escape class again. He slouches and never sits properly, whether it be on tables, cars, or walls. It ticks some people off and he likes the fact that he can get to people like that.

Sometimes he'll get a crazy idea stuck in his head, and will not stop thinking about it. That's why he doesn't respond to certain things, he's very scatterbrained at times. Not everyone knows this, because he never talks.

He's very nihilistic, cracking jokes about how life has no point and earning a few laughs. His voice is very monotone and gravely and it's hard to tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Most kids like him because you can't insult him, he'll just turn it into a joke. He can bottle his emotions up like a boss nbd.

This has its drawbacks though. He's very used to not feeling anything, so when an emotion breaks through he'll probably cry about it for a night or two. Sometimes dumb things get to him because of the pressure built up behind that wall of bottles. Like a 70 on a math test could break him at certain times.

Other than that, he's pretty fun to be around. He'll do illegal stuff with his buddies, or even acquaintances. He's never been caught before, and if he was he could negotiate out of it. He could get himself out, but maybe not the other person. Because of this factor, he doesn't do crimes as much as he used to. Vance'll do crazy things too, or just lay around and do nothing if you want. He's good with anything.

On his opinion on other people, he's not obsessed with others liking him. If someone hates him, that's fine. If he hates someone, however, he'll be the rudest person imaginable. He won't go out of his way to be mean, but he will flip some tables if he runs into them.

Backstory:

Vance is a street rat, eating anything he finds and taking any clothes he sees. He lives in an alleyway that is kept clean and has plenty of cardboard boxes for his things. He has some cheap holographic broadcasters for new updates and such, but other than that he is a man of little belongings.

He's been a street sul for as long as he can remember, and he's fine with it. Who needs parental figures? Certainly not Vance. The healthcare for when he was under 18 kept him alive, even though it didn't support the myth aspect of sul life. He lived off of nasty cafeteria leftovers and pizza-place trash cans. He wouldn't beg, and instead went fountain fishing for loose change. He took anything he could find that would help him along. Robbing stores weren't an option though, those being too heavily guarded.

He was born in human form, so shifting for the first time was rough. He did it on his own in the same dirty pool mentioned earlier when he was 11. After that shifting has been smooth sailing.

Identifying marks: Green eyes and glasses
Views on myths: He is one, so they're cool. Except for vamps, not a big fan of blood suckers.
Fighting skills: Never learned how to fight. He can throw a good punch but that's about it.
Other:

- seeing the ocean one day is his dying wish
- the desert conditions aren't very good for him, so he looks dry most of the time
- takes showers at a public pool
- lives near the dirty pool, since it's in the same neighborhood
- has lots of small scars on his left hand since he fell on a broken beer bottle when he was 14 (his fingers don't work properly on that hand)
- 1/4 caucasian and 3/4 Latino
- both his parents were merfolk, though he never knew them
- raised by other homeless people
- favorite food is any type of fowl, seagulls if he can find one(they fly across the continent a lot, though no one knows why)

Name: Amelia
Sexuality: homosexual
Species: harpy
Are they a coin? no
Appearance:
(might add drawing)
She has dark brown hair and stands at 5'5 with a ramrod straight posture, always trying to seem taller than she actually is. Her build is dangerously thin, with matted hair and dirty feathers. Before her capture, she wore specialized tank tops and baggy jeans. Currently, she wears a black tank top and torn, cheap jeans. She also has the classic bird feet other harpies have, with 3 toes at the front and 1 at the back.

She has tan skin, though not as tan as most peoples'. Her feathers are the same shade as her hair, with white tips. The scales on her feet are black with white speckles.

Her eyes are an endless grey, with the haunted look other older myths have. She has round eyes with a fury behind them so prominent that even if she smiles it doesn't go out.

Her face is round, although it has more edges than it should. She doesn't have the hawk nose other harpies have, but it is sharper than average. She doesn't ever have another expression on except anger or neutral.

He wings are big and narrow, made for speed. She does have a claw-thumb thing on them that allows her to climb things easier. The feathers used to be shiny and in prime condition, however awful conditions made them stick together. The white tips are more yellow than pristine.

She has an undercut, getting it re-cut after she escaped. He hair has a feathery texture but it isn't soft.

Personality:

She used to be less pessimistic(although she was still definitely negative), but now it seems as though that tiny bit of laughter is gone. She has a very negative outlook on society after being kept in what was basically a prison for two years.

She takes everything seriously and will flip out at the drop of a hat, and smiles out of bitterness. You can't blame her though. She's not rude, she wouldn't ever be mean to someone, but she can make unintentional biting remarks.

One thing that she does like is conversations, it was the one thing that kept her sane in the labs. If you talk to her she will automatically re-categorize you into the not dangerous section of her people index.

She also bases her decisions off of thought rather than feeling, finding it much more useful for survival. She gets irritated easily but can be calmed down just as fast.

She is very clever and quick-witted, being able to figure out things faster than most people. She can think of a solution in -2 minutes for everything, but it doesn't always work. She is great to go to if you need a plan, and will gladly help you out with any rebellions.

Amelia does not take kindly to new people, and is pretty jittering around new people. She hates loud laughing and people who yell a lot, it reminds her too much of the lab. When she meets someone new her general vibe is "go away" and doesn't talk to them for a while. She is not one of many words with new people.

Backstory:

Amelia was lived in a mid-class home with her parents. She lived a pretty average childhood, top of the class. Even flying when she was just 7.

Until her parents were fired from their jobs. They were kicked out into the street, not being able to afford rent anymore. They had to steal to obtain food and medication. They didn't get caught until Amelia was 15. Her parents had gotten caught stealing holo-projectors(the expensive kind) and arrested. Amelia came back to an empty campsite, an officer waiting for her.

This wasn't a cop though, it was a specialized officer for dealing myths. Well, that's fine, normally they treated you just like any other person when arresting you. Until he shot her with a tranq gun.

The next thing she knew, she was in one of the government's labs. Those were shut down, there was no way one was still running.

That's what everyone thought.

For the next two years, she was tested for her abilities, tolerance, everything. She wasn't the only one. Merfolk, werefolk, and even the "extinct" shapeshifters were there. They hadn't really shut it down, that was just a ploy. And now she was going to join these other suls.

Until she escaped. One lucky night, the technicians had caused a blackout. This allowed her to get several other myths out, who she thought of her brothers and sisters.

They were so close to the barbed wire that meant freedom on the other side. Until she realized she had forgotten one main factor:

None of them could fly.

One by one, her friends were shot down. Whether it be were-reptiles climbing the walls or false angels trying to fly with broken wings, she was the only one who made it to the other side.

And now she was trying to find others to help her shut down the operation.

Identifying marks: A long scar on her right leg
Views on myths: Family
Fighting skills: Bomb fighting skills. Best in aerial combat.
Other:

- really likes shiny things
- likes glass jars for some reason
- has a very good sense of smell
- has good eyesight
- squawks when surprised
- has bird legs
- can climb very well
- listens to music with a lot of base in it
Name:
Ios "Anarchist" Aquine
Sexuality:
Pansexual, but prefers males.
Species:
False Angel
Are they a coin?
Yes.
Appearance:
As a somewhat normal human, Ios has very, very light blonde hair, almost to the point that it appears white. It tends to curl up all the time, so he doesn't bother much with hair clips, ties or some and such. In the sunlight, it glows like a halo (?!) around his head. His eyes are a brilliant grey, almost silver. He also has extremely pale skin. He manages to convince people he's not a myth because of albinism.
He has a lean, slender build, and stands at only 5'7, short for his age, and is constantly teased by other myths/other humans about it. He tries to stand as tall as possible, and always has a straight back and correct posture, due to his formal upbringing and tight family.
Ios' daily wardrobe consists of black jeans, a loose tank-top and one of his 5 sweaters. There usually is no variations from his wardrobe, except in winter, where he puts on an extra jacket. He wears no jewlery except a Medicalert necklace, or a single sea-glass earring on special occasions.
As a False Angel, Ios is of the highest rank, Seraphim, and has 6 (yeet, you heard that right, SIX)whitish/grey/silver wings, that are about 3 times his height. He's only shifted less times than you could count on your fingers, so he has a hard time controlling them. When the light touches his hair, it lights up very very ver y bright silver.
Personality:
Ios is a cheerful person, trying his best to be an optimist even though the world might be exploding around him. He would never crush an ant on purpose, and even though he's witnessed his fair share and probably even more horrifying sights on Earth than anyone should see, he thinks everyone should get as many chances as they need until they set things right.
But if you rile him up, he'll beat you up (or try to, at least) mercilessly. He can hold a grudge for a long time. His longest and on-going grudge has been going on for 10 years... So good luck reconciling. He is pretty quiet most of the time, but gets more talkative when he relaxes a bit. Not a chatterbox unless he's drunk. He can be a bit of a bore to be around sometimes, just reading or writing or practicing his violin, but when he feels in the mood, he can do anything you want him to do. He does have an aversion to illegal things, but can do them if you give him the right motiviation.
Ios tries not to let too many people into his personal life, being not too trusting of anyone in this strange environment for him, but over time he can be one of your most loyal friends ever.
He tries to stick on one idea for his stories or music, but his mind just keeps churning out ideas like a mill churns out... grain? Whatever. He can't focus on one idea for long, and soon as you know it, he's moved on to another idea, writing out that one.
He isn't looking for popularity, just a group of friends he can rely on. He doesn't really like attention, and if he gets too much of it, will shrink into a shell of awkwardness.
Backstory:
Ios was born into a pretty high-class family, and started out life as a human. His first time shifting turned out to be fairly smooth, but he refrains from doing so unless ABSOLUTELY nessessary. His father, who was also an angel, restricted their family (Or at least, the myths) to only shifting at night, or when you might really need it. Knowing that, Ios hasn't had much experience shifting into his form, and has almost little to no control over his angel form.
He moved out of his family's house/mansion when he was much younger, and has been living on his own in the desert for a while. He plays violin and writes for a living, even though those things aren't very common in this apocalyptic world. He also volunteers at help centers often, a pillar of goodwill to the community. For now, he just lazes around the house and goes on walks around... anywhere. Not really the most exciting life.
Identifying marks:
Albinistic boy and unusually coloured eyes. Also a slight limping gait, due to his right foot tending to point more inwards when walking.
Views on myths:
He is one, so yeah, he's pretty chill. But he does abhorr mer-creatures of any sort. he hates the water, as you can tell. (.) -(.)
Fighting skills:
Eeeh... He was trained in all three kinds of fencing, some archery and guns, but the only skill he really has proficinecy in is fencing. Other than that, helpless.
Other:
-Likes birds and planes and butterflies and basically anything that can fly???
-He absoltely HATES the desert and has no idea why he moved there, other than to get away from his family...
-1/1 european!
-very proficient in european languages.
-lives in a small apartment that he managed to clean up surprisingly nice!
-very simplistic, and hates clutter.
-would do anything for a box of chocolate caramels!
@TSwimmy edited, and ready to go! just let me know if i need to change anything! ^^
Name:
Ios "Anarchist" Aquine
Sexuality:
Pansexual, but prefers males.
Species:
False Angel
Are they a coin?
Yes.
Appearance:
As a somewhat normal human, Ios has very, very light blonde hair, almost to the point that it appears white. It tends to curl up all the time, so he doesn't bother much with hair clips, ties or some and such. In the sunlight, it glows like a halo (?!) around his head. His eyes are a brilliant grey, almost silver. He also has extremely pale skin. He manages to convince people he's not a myth because of albinism.
He has a lean, slender build, and stands at only 5'7, short for his age, and is constantly teased by other myths/other humans about it. He tries to stand as tall as possible, and always has a straight back and correct posture, due to his formal upbringing and tight family.
Ios' daily wardrobe consists of black jeans, a loose tank-top and one of his 5 sweaters. There usually is no variations from his wardrobe, except in winter, where he puts on an extra jacket. He wears no jewlery except a Medicalert necklace, or a single sea-glass earring on special occasions.
As a False Angel, Ios is of the highest rank, Seraphim, and has 6 (yeet, you heard that right, SIX)whitish/grey/silver wings, that are about 3 times his height. He's only shifted less times than you could count on your fingers, so he has a hard time controlling them. When the light touches his hair, it lights up very very ver y bright silver.
Personality:
Ios is a cheerful person, trying his best to be an optimist even though the world might be exploding around him. He would never crush an ant on purpose, and even though he's witnessed his fair share and probably even more horrifying sights on Earth than anyone should see, he thinks everyone should get as many chances as they need until they set things right.
But if you rile him up, he'll beat you up (or try to, at least) mercilessly. He can hold a grudge for a long time. His longest and on-going grudge has been going on for 10 years... So good luck reconciling. He is pretty quiet most of the time, but gets more talkative when he relaxes a bit. Not a chatterbox unless he's drunk. He can be a bit of a bore to be around sometimes, just reading or writing or practicing his violin, but when he feels in the mood, he can do anything you want him to do. He does have an aversion to illegal things, but can do them if you give him the right motiviation.
Ios tries not to let too many people into his personal life, being not too trusting of anyone in this strange environment for him, but over time he can be one of your most loyal friends ever.
He tries to stick on one idea for his stories or music, but his mind just keeps churning out ideas like a mill churns out... grain? Whatever. He can't focus on one idea for long, and soon as you know it, he's moved on to another idea, writing out that one.
He isn't looking for popularity, just a group of friends he can rely on. He doesn't really like attention, and if he gets too much of it, will shrink into a shell of awkwardness.
Backstory:
Ios was born into a pretty high-class family, and started out life as a human. His first time shifting turned out to be fairly smooth, but he refrains from doing so unless ABSOLUTELY nessessary. His father, who was also an angel, restricted their family (Or at least, the myths) to only shifting at night, or when you might really need it. Knowing that, Ios hasn't had much experience shifting into his form, and has almost little to no control over his angel form.
He moved out of his family's house/mansion when he was much younger, and has been living on his own in the desert for a while. He plays violin and writes for a living, even though those things aren't very common in this apocalyptic world. He also volunteers at help centers often, a pillar of goodwill to the community. For now, he just lazes around the house and goes on walks around... anywhere. Not really the most exciting life.
Identifying marks:
Albinistic boy and unusually coloured eyes. Also a slight limping gait, due to his right foot tending to point more inwards when walking.
Views on myths:
He is one, so yeah, he's pretty chill. But he does abhorr mer-creatures of any sort. he hates the water, as you can tell. (.) -(.)
Fighting skills:
Eeeh... He was trained in all three kinds of fencing, some archery and guns, but the only skill he really has proficinecy in is fencing. Other than that, helpless.
Other:
-Likes birds and planes and butterflies and basically anything that can fly???
-He absoltely HATES the desert and has no idea why he moved there, other than to get away from his family...
-1/1 european!
-very proficient in european languages.
-lives in a small apartment that he managed to clean up surprisingly nice!
-very simplistic, and hates clutter.
-would do anything for a box of chocolate caramels!
@TSwimmy edited, and ready to go! just let me know if i need to change anything! ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
((alright, awesome! I'll put you on the list of roleplayers))
((alright, awesome! I'll put you on the list of roleplayers))
((OKay, I want to sign up for this, so add me to the pinglist, but I'm still not sure of what beasts are allowed, can it literally be any beast I can think of?))
((OKay, I want to sign up for this, so add me to the pinglist, but I'm still not sure of what beasts are allowed, can it literally be any beast I can think of?))
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
((@popatopips yep! Any creature from any culture, as long as it's not a deity/god. demons are kinda on thin ice))
((@popatopips yep! Any creature from any culture, as long as it's not a deity/god. demons are kinda on thin ice))
(( I want in. I'll be subscribing and writing up my character. ))
(( I want in. I'll be subscribing and writing up my character. ))
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
Name: Scilla
Sexuality: prefers men to women.
Species: Dryad
Are they a coin? Nope
Appearance: A slender beauty with chocolate brown skin, and an hourglass shaped body. Her hair is a dark shade of green and appears to be made of smooth blades of grass and tiny pink and yellow flowers, cascading smoothly to end halfway down her back. Her body is covered in bark synced together by thin green vines which circle around the bark to keep it in place. her face is a soft beauty, with big doe-like eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips.
Personality: Scilla as a child was sweet, innocent, naive and pure. However, due to years of being trapped away from her forest and treated like a criminal she has slowly developed some less than savory personality traits. While she is nice to people, she is also extremely devious, sinister, and a bit on the harsh side. She is very unpredictable, constantly shifting and changing her mind, fearless, and defiant till her final breath.

Scilla can be very kind and sweet to those who get to know her, chip past that park she uses to cover everything like a shield. However, to her enemies, she is wrath, and she is anger, she is mother nature on steroids. She will destroy everything you hold dear, bit by bit with every ounce of her being and all of her determination.

Scilla is the type to never let anyone get away with anything, and she will take justice for what she thinks is right. However, she is somewhat reasonable. She's not going to murder someone if they pick a flower, eat fruit, or even hunt down an animal. She is going to destroy them if they burn down a forest, hunt for sport, or take anything from the land without intent of using it.
Backstory:
Scilla was born in a beautiful forest, and lived among the trees and leaves. This forest was her home. Using her abilities as a young toddler she would guide travelers safely through the wood to help them get out safely. She would steer them away from territorial animals and protect them. She would also shift around the forest from time to time to create new homes for more animals to thrive.

Her forest was a wonderful labyrinth of beauty and awe, and she was pleased with her position. However, the humans were rapidly multiplying. Before she knew it, more and more had appeared. She guided them out each time, but they kept returning. And then finally they returned again with angry machines which spat fire and smoke. The machines started tearing down her forest bit by bit. Furious, the toddler Hyacinth took a stand, trying to destroy the machines who came to destroy her world.

However, she was not strong enough to fight them all, and they overpowered her and took her to a place for 'violent' supernatural beings. Scilla was imprisoned for several years before she was finally released to the world on probation. When she went to return to her forest, it was gone, and she broke again, causing her to snap.

This snap lead her to being captured and imprisoned again, and it only took her a few years to decide with others to break out of her prison. She lives the life of a runaway and a renegade, bitter and hateful to those who imprisoned her in the first place. As such, she has altered her appearance slightly, and is also looking for a way to destroy all records of her own existence.

Identifying marks: Her hair is actually made of grass and seems to have a life of its own, so it will flow, ebb and stretch without her input, usually responding to her feelings. It can lift small objects as well.
Views on myths:
Fighting skills: Well she can literally control nature (plants mostly, but some animals as well), so she is not too shabby when it comes to fighting. She tends to struggle a bit around man-made structures, fire, barren land where plants struggle to grow, dry places, or anytime when she's not connected to the ground. She can actually turn herself into a tree as well, implanting roots instantly in the ground, the type of tree she can be does vary.
Other:
She loves nature, being outside.
She actually doesn't need to eat, absorbing her food as sunlight through her skin, however, this doesn't actually stop her from eating from time to time, her favorite fruit being starfruit, and having a rather intense sweet tooth with a love for chocolate cake.
She can feel plant life around her
She wilts near salt water, and as such has a severe aversion to it.
Much like a plant, her body experiences seasons. In the spring and summer she is at her strongest, but in the winter she sort of enters a 'stasis' and if she wishes not to hybernate, she must consume immense amounts of food (she actually needs meat for this).
Also like a plant, she will react to her surroundings, too much sun, too much water, too cold, too hot, she will start to wilt and grow weaker.
Password:spoons

@TSwimmy

BUHBAMM DRYAD
Name: Scilla
Sexuality: prefers men to women.
Species: Dryad
Are they a coin? Nope
Appearance: A slender beauty with chocolate brown skin, and an hourglass shaped body. Her hair is a dark shade of green and appears to be made of smooth blades of grass and tiny pink and yellow flowers, cascading smoothly to end halfway down her back. Her body is covered in bark synced together by thin green vines which circle around the bark to keep it in place. her face is a soft beauty, with big doe-like eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips.
Personality: Scilla as a child was sweet, innocent, naive and pure. However, due to years of being trapped away from her forest and treated like a criminal she has slowly developed some less than savory personality traits. While she is nice to people, she is also extremely devious, sinister, and a bit on the harsh side. She is very unpredictable, constantly shifting and changing her mind, fearless, and defiant till her final breath.

Scilla can be very kind and sweet to those who get to know her, chip past that park she uses to cover everything like a shield. However, to her enemies, she is wrath, and she is anger, she is mother nature on steroids. She will destroy everything you hold dear, bit by bit with every ounce of her being and all of her determination.

Scilla is the type to never let anyone get away with anything, and she will take justice for what she thinks is right. However, she is somewhat reasonable. She's not going to murder someone if they pick a flower, eat fruit, or even hunt down an animal. She is going to destroy them if they burn down a forest, hunt for sport, or take anything from the land without intent of using it.
Backstory:
Scilla was born in a beautiful forest, and lived among the trees and leaves. This forest was her home. Using her abilities as a young toddler she would guide travelers safely through the wood to help them get out safely. She would steer them away from territorial animals and protect them. She would also shift around the forest from time to time to create new homes for more animals to thrive.

Her forest was a wonderful labyrinth of beauty and awe, and she was pleased with her position. However, the humans were rapidly multiplying. Before she knew it, more and more had appeared. She guided them out each time, but they kept returning. And then finally they returned again with angry machines which spat fire and smoke. The machines started tearing down her forest bit by bit. Furious, the toddler Hyacinth took a stand, trying to destroy the machines who came to destroy her world.

However, she was not strong enough to fight them all, and they overpowered her and took her to a place for 'violent' supernatural beings. Scilla was imprisoned for several years before she was finally released to the world on probation. When she went to return to her forest, it was gone, and she broke again, causing her to snap.

This snap lead her to being captured and imprisoned again, and it only took her a few years to decide with others to break out of her prison. She lives the life of a runaway and a renegade, bitter and hateful to those who imprisoned her in the first place. As such, she has altered her appearance slightly, and is also looking for a way to destroy all records of her own existence.

Identifying marks: Her hair is actually made of grass and seems to have a life of its own, so it will flow, ebb and stretch without her input, usually responding to her feelings. It can lift small objects as well.
Views on myths:
Fighting skills: Well she can literally control nature (plants mostly, but some animals as well), so she is not too shabby when it comes to fighting. She tends to struggle a bit around man-made structures, fire, barren land where plants struggle to grow, dry places, or anytime when she's not connected to the ground. She can actually turn herself into a tree as well, implanting roots instantly in the ground, the type of tree she can be does vary.
Other:
She loves nature, being outside.
She actually doesn't need to eat, absorbing her food as sunlight through her skin, however, this doesn't actually stop her from eating from time to time, her favorite fruit being starfruit, and having a rather intense sweet tooth with a love for chocolate cake.
She can feel plant life around her
She wilts near salt water, and as such has a severe aversion to it.
Much like a plant, her body experiences seasons. In the spring and summer she is at her strongest, but in the winter she sort of enters a 'stasis' and if she wishes not to hybernate, she must consume immense amounts of food (she actually needs meat for this).
Also like a plant, she will react to her surroundings, too much sun, too much water, too cold, too hot, she will start to wilt and grow weaker.
Password:spoons

@TSwimmy

BUHBAMM DRYAD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Name: Mason Jenks
Sexuality: Demisexual, mostly men
Species: Human
Are they a coin? N/A

Appearance: He's got a good amount of muscle but just as much fat, with a flat, square face and wide chest. His cheap, uneven buzz cut has whorls and diamonds up the sides, like an inexperienced barber tried to get fancy. Similarly, jagged tattoos run up his arms, with jerks and gaps in the lines that could either be mistakes or intentional. His clothes are simple and dull, mostly gray and navy, and it's all sweats, t-shirts, and athletic jackets. He does wrestling, so he's got an excuse, but he really just likes to be comfortable.

Personality: Practical, direct, and a little abrupt. When you approach him cold, he's serious and reserved, and can seem severe. People ask him if he's a cop or in the military, and when they hear he's neither, they ask which prison he was in. However, he's actually quite dorky and goofy, with an interest in computers and engineering, as well as old science fiction and fantasy.

Backstory: He comes from a family of government/state employees. His mom's a security guard, and his dad's a scientist. They've brought him to work occasionally over the years on evenings and weekends as part of preparing him to follow in their footsteps.

It's not that he objects to the prospect of a stable, well paying job. It's not like he has any better ideas, after all. It's just that government science seems to be moving... backwards. Biology, as a field, just won't have a place or use in a few decades. To Mason, that's common sense. 3053 was already the digital age. 3076 could have been so much more advanced and fun to grow up in if humanity had spent its resources—all of its resources—differently.

Identifying marks: Tattoos on his arms, mostly geometric. They're suggestive of circuit boards.
Views on myths: Despite his private beliefs that biology is the way of the past, he thinks myths are pretty cool, like something out of a classic video game. He's not sure they're useful, but he's a bit of a... fan. He likes learning about their origins and characteristics.
Fighting skills: Average, but he goes for the throat, in a manner of speaking. School sports team wrestling isn't actually that good in a fight, but he's strong with the stamina to keep swinging.

Other: He's almost always seen with a small gray mouse hanging somewhere on his person. It hides in his pockets or bag during school. He found it years ago on a trip to his father's lab and has his theories about its true nature, even though he knows it's probably just a mouse.

Password: spoons
Name: Mason Jenks
Sexuality: Demisexual, mostly men
Species: Human
Are they a coin? N/A

Appearance: He's got a good amount of muscle but just as much fat, with a flat, square face and wide chest. His cheap, uneven buzz cut has whorls and diamonds up the sides, like an inexperienced barber tried to get fancy. Similarly, jagged tattoos run up his arms, with jerks and gaps in the lines that could either be mistakes or intentional. His clothes are simple and dull, mostly gray and navy, and it's all sweats, t-shirts, and athletic jackets. He does wrestling, so he's got an excuse, but he really just likes to be comfortable.

Personality: Practical, direct, and a little abrupt. When you approach him cold, he's serious and reserved, and can seem severe. People ask him if he's a cop or in the military, and when they hear he's neither, they ask which prison he was in. However, he's actually quite dorky and goofy, with an interest in computers and engineering, as well as old science fiction and fantasy.

Backstory: He comes from a family of government/state employees. His mom's a security guard, and his dad's a scientist. They've brought him to work occasionally over the years on evenings and weekends as part of preparing him to follow in their footsteps.

It's not that he objects to the prospect of a stable, well paying job. It's not like he has any better ideas, after all. It's just that government science seems to be moving... backwards. Biology, as a field, just won't have a place or use in a few decades. To Mason, that's common sense. 3053 was already the digital age. 3076 could have been so much more advanced and fun to grow up in if humanity had spent its resources—all of its resources—differently.

Identifying marks: Tattoos on his arms, mostly geometric. They're suggestive of circuit boards.
Views on myths: Despite his private beliefs that biology is the way of the past, he thinks myths are pretty cool, like something out of a classic video game. He's not sure they're useful, but he's a bit of a... fan. He likes learning about their origins and characteristics.
Fighting skills: Average, but he goes for the throat, in a manner of speaking. School sports team wrestling isn't actually that good in a fight, but he's strong with the stamina to keep swinging.

Other: He's almost always seen with a small gray mouse hanging somewhere on his person. It hides in his pockets or bag during school. He found it years ago on a trip to his father's lab and has his theories about its true nature, even though he knows it's probably just a mouse.

Password: spoons
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
((@draconequis and @heradotus you're in!))
((@draconequis and @heradotus you're in!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22