Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
I'm subbed now so don't worry about pinging me, and thank you!
I'm subbed now so don't worry about pinging me, and thank you!
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png[img][/img]
[center][b]Name: Shinomori[/b][/center] [b]Nickname:[/b] Shin [b]Sexuality:[/b] none Reference image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34863624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348637/34863624_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, Curious, Adventurous, Loyal, Cautious, Clever [b]More:[/b] He doesn't like to speak to those he doesn't know. If he does it is in a whisper that seems to flow and is smooth like silk. He speaks to a person in one to two sentences that comprise of 2-6 words usually. The reason his voice is so nice is because he used to speak often to someone very important but he can't remember who and it unsettles him greatly. This may result in occasional drifting of thought. [b]Group:[/b] Pleures [b]Flight:[/b] Light (Actually shadow) [b]Open for any relationships:[/b] not really [b]Anything else you would like me/us to know:[/b] Though was born of the shadow flight he was raised in a light flight. [center][b]Familiar:[/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16477.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Name:[/b] Boragal[/center] [center][b]Gender:[/b] *shrugs*[/center] [center][b]Personality:[/b] Is very loyal to Shinomori and hovers near him at all times like a shadow. It never speaks but does make ghostly sounds and an ominous hiss every once in a while. [b]Additional relationship info:[/b] Shinomori whispers to his familiar often and discusses his unease with it. As it is habit for Shinomori to speak to either his familiar or someone he can't remember...
Name: Shinomori
Nickname: Shin
Sexuality: none
Reference image:

34863624_350.png

Personality: Quiet, Curious, Adventurous, Loyal, Cautious, Clever
More: He doesn't like to speak to those he doesn't know. If he does it is in a whisper that seems to flow and is smooth like silk. He speaks to a person in one to two sentences that comprise of 2-6 words usually. The reason his voice is so nice is because he used to speak often to someone very important but he can't remember who and it unsettles him greatly. This may result in occasional drifting of thought.
Group: Pleures
Flight: Light (Actually shadow)
Open for any relationships: not really
Anything else you would like me/us to know: Though was born of the shadow flight he was raised in a light flight.
Familiar:
16477.png
Name:
Boragal
Personality: Is very loyal to Shinomori and hovers near him at all times like a shadow. It never speaks but does make ghostly sounds and an ominous hiss every once in a while.
Additional relationship info: Shinomori whispers to his familiar often and discusses his unease with it. As it is habit for Shinomori to speak to either his familiar or someone he can't remember...
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
@unisushi i just subbed! however, would you mind if i put my roleplaying on hold for just a few more days? i'm trying to swim through finals lol. i understand if i can't, though :) ty
@unisushi i just subbed! however, would you mind if i put my roleplaying on hold for just a few more days? i'm trying to swim through finals lol. i understand if i can't, though :) ty
tumblr_inline_p8ofjnTKd81u2mdgr_540.png
(I'm at a bit of a loss as to how I should start, mind helping me into this?)
(I'm at a bit of a loss as to how I should start, mind helping me into this?)
@Skiie

Accepted! I love the ominous vibe!

@heartemoji

Good luck on those tests! I personally have some exams coming up and I wish the best of luck to everybody else.

@EldestsRage (the ping is to just let you know that this msg is 4 u)

You have a great character, so I think all you need is a kick-start! If you would like for me to have a magister speak with Zhenzhu just let me know. Otherwise, he should start off in the main hall and then make is way to his chamber. I also have a character track that I'm working on to help you find some new Estrella friends!

QUICK NOTE: It's currently almost night in the roleplay, around sunset-ish time.

@Skiie

Accepted! I love the ominous vibe!

@heartemoji

Good luck on those tests! I personally have some exams coming up and I wish the best of luck to everybody else.

@EldestsRage (the ping is to just let you know that this msg is 4 u)

You have a great character, so I think all you need is a kick-start! If you would like for me to have a magister speak with Zhenzhu just let me know. Otherwise, he should start off in the main hall and then make is way to his chamber. I also have a character track that I'm working on to help you find some new Estrella friends!

QUICK NOTE: It's currently almost night in the roleplay, around sunset-ish time.

she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
The magister would definitely help me get started, if you could please.
The magister would definitely help me get started, if you could please.
@unisushi

Prism bowed before turning to leave upon hearing her number. Before she could, she listened in to Storm's comment about ghosts and such. She lightly chuckled, thinking it was a silly joke. She smiled at her master before walking away, feeling stupid for even beginning to think about "ghosts" wandering around her chamber. But then again, it was odd. Her eye color was gray, and she forgot about her own flight. All she really wanted was to just go back to whatever home she used to live in before ending up here. But, why have a negative attitude about something you can't change? Still, it was a bit creepy how someone just plucked her away and how she lost her memory. Perhaps some paranormal happenings weren't impossible. She quickly shook her head in dismissal of the thought, laughing at herself internally for actually thinking such a thing.

She arrived at her chamber number after walking through the grand halls. Walking inside gave her a bit of a warm, cozy feeling. Almost as if the room was suited for her. When was the last time she saw her belongings? Not awful long, but if sure felt like it. A quaint little satchel sat next to a woolly bed, and the living space wasn't bad at all. Fitting for a Wildclaw that loved their space. Leaving the door open, she plopped herself on the bed, beginning to grow deep in thought. Trying to recall any memories she had, all attempts failed. It was so confusing and a bit depressing. Just to leave home so suddenly. A home she couldn't even remember. She grew a bit saddened by this, and hoped to rid of her troubled mind with some reading. Picking up her tome, she opened it up and began to lose herself in the book.

((Oh my! I'm very sorry for my absence. Things came up. I should be okay now!
@unisushi

Prism bowed before turning to leave upon hearing her number. Before she could, she listened in to Storm's comment about ghosts and such. She lightly chuckled, thinking it was a silly joke. She smiled at her master before walking away, feeling stupid for even beginning to think about "ghosts" wandering around her chamber. But then again, it was odd. Her eye color was gray, and she forgot about her own flight. All she really wanted was to just go back to whatever home she used to live in before ending up here. But, why have a negative attitude about something you can't change? Still, it was a bit creepy how someone just plucked her away and how she lost her memory. Perhaps some paranormal happenings weren't impossible. She quickly shook her head in dismissal of the thought, laughing at herself internally for actually thinking such a thing.

She arrived at her chamber number after walking through the grand halls. Walking inside gave her a bit of a warm, cozy feeling. Almost as if the room was suited for her. When was the last time she saw her belongings? Not awful long, but if sure felt like it. A quaint little satchel sat next to a woolly bed, and the living space wasn't bad at all. Fitting for a Wildclaw that loved their space. Leaving the door open, she plopped herself on the bed, beginning to grow deep in thought. Trying to recall any memories she had, all attempts failed. It was so confusing and a bit depressing. Just to leave home so suddenly. A home she couldn't even remember. She grew a bit saddened by this, and hoped to rid of her troubled mind with some reading. Picking up her tome, she opened it up and began to lose herself in the book.

((Oh my! I'm very sorry for my absence. Things came up. I should be okay now!
This is still open, right? I believe I'll squeeze a character in if so, unless your closing now since mosts already started..))
@unisushi
This is still open, right? I believe I'll squeeze a character in if so, unless your closing now since mosts already started..))
@unisushi
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Shinomori woke with a shudder. He lifted his head slowly and saw his familiar floating close by and as it noticed him waking it hissed a greeting. Shinomori nodded to his familiar. He got up shakily and took a moment to find his footing. He looked around before noticing a letter on the floor. He picked it up and read it thoughtfully.

He was a going to be in the Pleures section. He didn't know what that was but his natural curiosity started to gnaw on him as well as his adventurous side. For some reason he wanted to share what he found here with someone but he couldn't remember who. This made him very uneasy and he shakily took a hesitant step forward into the hallway. The feint jingling of icy chains following him and his ghostly familiar, Boragal.

As he continued for a moment he finally realized that there were other voices and another dragon not too far ahead of him. He didn't find conversation that appealing at the moment but he didn't know where to go so he followed the other towards the voices. Perhaps this unease of forgetting something extremely important would fade if he talked to someone here. For now though he would sit back as his gut told him that strangers weren't dragons he talked to. Then again, the churning in his heart started, he didn't know why and this made him anxious as he followed the other.
Shinomori woke with a shudder. He lifted his head slowly and saw his familiar floating close by and as it noticed him waking it hissed a greeting. Shinomori nodded to his familiar. He got up shakily and took a moment to find his footing. He looked around before noticing a letter on the floor. He picked it up and read it thoughtfully.

He was a going to be in the Pleures section. He didn't know what that was but his natural curiosity started to gnaw on him as well as his adventurous side. For some reason he wanted to share what he found here with someone but he couldn't remember who. This made him very uneasy and he shakily took a hesitant step forward into the hallway. The feint jingling of icy chains following him and his ghostly familiar, Boragal.

As he continued for a moment he finally realized that there were other voices and another dragon not too far ahead of him. He didn't find conversation that appealing at the moment but he didn't know where to go so he followed the other towards the voices. Perhaps this unease of forgetting something extremely important would fade if he talked to someone here. For now though he would sit back as his gut told him that strangers weren't dragons he talked to. Then again, the churning in his heart started, he didn't know why and this made him anxious as he followed the other.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
@Novaborn

Yup I think I'll squeeze you in if you can register a dragon for the Pleures, if that doesn't trouble you too much. I just feel like it would be nice to have a balance. Sorry for the inconvenience!

You can also consider making a Magister as well, since teaching will be starting soon!

For any new roleplayers, please consider these options as well!
@Novaborn

Yup I think I'll squeeze you in if you can register a dragon for the Pleures, if that doesn't trouble you too much. I just feel like it would be nice to have a balance. Sorry for the inconvenience!

You can also consider making a Magister as well, since teaching will be starting soon!

For any new roleplayers, please consider these options as well!
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16