Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
"...okay, whoever did this, better watch out...if this is some prank, i'm gonna have a word with 'em..." Acacia said, slowly leaving the area. Although she wanted to look around, she only had one place to go right now. the chamber hallways...although there's far too many questions spinning around in her head to think straight. but, she managed. and reached the hallways. "...okay. now WHO am i supposed to talk to, and who am i supposed to see."

she put one clawed foot onto the ground. and sighed once more.

this is going to be a very, very long ride, isn't it.
"...okay, whoever did this, better watch out...if this is some prank, i'm gonna have a word with 'em..." Acacia said, slowly leaving the area. Although she wanted to look around, she only had one place to go right now. the chamber hallways...although there's far too many questions spinning around in her head to think straight. but, she managed. and reached the hallways. "...okay. now WHO am i supposed to talk to, and who am i supposed to see."

she put one clawed foot onto the ground. and sighed once more.

this is going to be a very, very long ride, isn't it.
Fae, Skydancer, and Coatl lover!
feel free to ask about breeding!
Lorien | Flight Unknown | Chamber Hallways
Lorien looked around, confused, but trusted these strangers and decided to head towards the chamber hallways. The scenery looked intimidating but it was fascinating too. After a long walk, she arrived at the destination.
Or at least, she thought she did. She spotted a bunch of dragons bumbling about, ones who had gotten her earlier. Despite her usual trusting nature, she did start to feel a little suspicious.
A small satchel was hidden underneath her shawl, and she reached inside and pulled out a large shiny pearl. She held it up to her mouth and whispered into it: "Am I safe here?", to which she leaned an ear against it to hear the reply. After a moment, her expression changed, and she stuffed the pearl back inside her satchel.
Her aura changed to something more calm, and even outgoing. She approached a couple of other dragons and started talking with them, as if they were good friends.

Farhani | Flight Unknown | ??? > Chamber Hallways
Farhani grunted, dropping the letter. She rolled her eyes and huffed. "As if this day could get any better.." She thought. Then remembered- that she didn't remember anything. This all seems very fishy.
As she was walking around, she spotted a room with a mirror in it, possibly one of those fancy "bathrooms" she's heard about. She poked her head inside to look into the mirror. That shined floor from earlier probably just had a bad tint to it or something.
She closed in on her reflection, and her eyes appeared to be.. grey. "That can't be right.." She muttered, poking her head closer and closer to the mirror to get a better view, until she accidentally bopped her nose against it. She jerked back in surprise, rubbing her nose with her small front limbs.
She let out a sigh, and retreated outside of the bathroom, heading towards the place the letter mentioned.
Lorien looked around, confused, but trusted these strangers and decided to head towards the chamber hallways. The scenery looked intimidating but it was fascinating too. After a long walk, she arrived at the destination.
Or at least, she thought she did. She spotted a bunch of dragons bumbling about, ones who had gotten her earlier. Despite her usual trusting nature, she did start to feel a little suspicious.
A small satchel was hidden underneath her shawl, and she reached inside and pulled out a large shiny pearl. She held it up to her mouth and whispered into it: "Am I safe here?", to which she leaned an ear against it to hear the reply. After a moment, her expression changed, and she stuffed the pearl back inside her satchel.
Her aura changed to something more calm, and even outgoing. She approached a couple of other dragons and started talking with them, as if they were good friends.

Farhani grunted, dropping the letter. She rolled her eyes and huffed. "As if this day could get any better.." She thought. Then remembered- that she didn't remember anything. This all seems very fishy.
As she was walking around, she spotted a room with a mirror in it, possibly one of those fancy "bathrooms" she's heard about. She poked her head inside to look into the mirror. That shined floor from earlier probably just had a bad tint to it or something.
She closed in on her reflection, and her eyes appeared to be.. grey. "That can't be right.." She muttered, poking her head closer and closer to the mirror to get a better view, until she accidentally bopped her nose against it. She jerked back in surprise, rubbing her nose with her small front limbs.
She let out a sigh, and retreated outside of the bathroom, heading towards the place the letter mentioned.
Ave satanas OwO
Anubis looked around after he looked up from the scroll. Right... They want me to believe that I forgot my flight? He snorted at the thought of it and followed other dragons into another cave.

Sakura looked up and looked down at the carefully polished floor. Hmm... That can't be, right? Why are my eyes gray? Shouldn't they be their normal color ........ Wait... What was my eye color again? Why can't I remember this small detail? I am positive they were a... What? She looked around and spied other dragons who had gray eyes as well. With a sigh, she headed in the direction that the other dragons were slowly heading in.
Anubis looked around after he looked up from the scroll. Right... They want me to believe that I forgot my flight? He snorted at the thought of it and followed other dragons into another cave.

Sakura looked up and looked down at the carefully polished floor. Hmm... That can't be, right? Why are my eyes gray? Shouldn't they be their normal color ........ Wait... What was my eye color again? Why can't I remember this small detail? I am positive they were a... What? She looked around and spied other dragons who had gray eyes as well. With a sigh, she headed in the direction that the other dragons were slowly heading in.
DHsCMJx.png
Adan moved timidly across the floor, trying his best to not draw any attention to himself, but his size made made it quite difficult. Hidden underneath a cover, his dull grey eyes lacked sparkle and emotion. Due to the fact that he had gotten used to not being able to see most of the time, he relied quite well on his hearing and general understanding of his environment. He trudged along the decorated foyer carefully, in search for his chamber hallways. His tail dragged behind him as he reached it, deciding to stay standing and in complete silence.
Adan moved timidly across the floor, trying his best to not draw any attention to himself, but his size made made it quite difficult. Hidden underneath a cover, his dull grey eyes lacked sparkle and emotion. Due to the fact that he had gotten used to not being able to see most of the time, he relied quite well on his hearing and general understanding of his environment. He trudged along the decorated foyer carefully, in search for his chamber hallways. His tail dragged behind him as he reached it, deciding to stay standing and in complete silence.
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
NightShadow

I folded my wings and looked around the place they expected me to believe that I forgot my flight I did not care after all I did not join them anyways I was always alone and I had no friends I did not care I spread my wings and flew to a rock where I began to sharpen my claws.
NightShadow

I folded my wings and looked around the place they expected me to believe that I forgot my flight I did not care after all I did not join them anyways I was always alone and I had no friends I did not care I spread my wings and flew to a rock where I began to sharpen my claws.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif

After a bit of talking, Lorien started to feel a bit tired. Since not many other dragons had arrived yet, she felt tempted to take a nap.
She walked over to a nest and curled up inside of it, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble for it. Once she was comfy, she pulled her pearl back out of her satchel and rested her head on it. Slowly, she drifted into sleep, just for a quick nap.

( @NightwingStar )

Farhani looked around, feather-tipped tail swishing behind her. She was desperate for answers, but at the same time, felt like she could take advantage of this somehow.
Through the small crowds of dragons strolling about, she spotted a random stranger (Sakura), and made her move. "Hello there." She approached them, adding in a greeting.

After a bit of talking, Lorien started to feel a bit tired. Since not many other dragons had arrived yet, she felt tempted to take a nap.
She walked over to a nest and curled up inside of it, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble for it. Once she was comfy, she pulled her pearl back out of her satchel and rested her head on it. Slowly, she drifted into sleep, just for a quick nap.

( @NightwingStar )

Farhani looked around, feather-tipped tail swishing behind her. She was desperate for answers, but at the same time, felt like she could take advantage of this somehow.
Through the small crowds of dragons strolling about, she spotted a random stranger (Sakura), and made her move. "Hello there." She approached them, adding in a greeting.
Ave satanas OwO
[center][size=6][color=#4267B2]Prism[/color][/size] Asexual [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36109084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361091/36109084_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=3][b]Personality:[/b] Prism is a quiet, calm, and polite dragon. She usually has her snout buried in a book of some kind, and loves to read. Because of this, she's grown quite smart. Whenever someone walks up to say hello, she will respond with unquestioning politeness and courtesy. However, she will not put in the effort to talk to someone else unless a question needs answered. Unfortunately for her, she will have loads of them to ask in this strange situation. [b]Group:[/b] Estrella [b]Not available for relationships.[/b] Note that this is my first role play ever on this site! I'm not new to role playing on different sites, and have read the rules for the forums. I joined quite a while ago, but I'm still quite bad at the game, and I'm not so great on the lore in this world. If I make a mistake or break any rule, please let me know! I'll be more than happy to edit.[/center]
Prism

Asexual

36109084_350.png

Personality: Prism is a quiet, calm, and polite dragon. She usually has her snout buried in a book of some kind, and loves to read. Because of this, she's grown quite smart. Whenever someone walks up to say hello, she will respond with unquestioning politeness and courtesy. However, she will not put in the effort to talk to someone else unless a question needs answered. Unfortunately for her, she will have loads of them to ask in this strange situation.

Group: Estrella

Not available for relationships.

Note that this is my first role play ever on this site! I'm not new to role playing on different sites, and have read the rules for the forums. I joined quite a while ago, but I'm still quite bad at the game, and I'm not so great on the lore in this world. If I make a mistake or break any rule, please let me know! I'll be more than happy to edit.

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal sniffed. Was that an Imperial he saw? She looked lost. He spread his wings, flew swiftly down the hallway and landed beside her. Hopefully she won't be too scared like the other kiddos were.

@Zypheria - Lorien
Violet

"Off to look for those new dragons!" Vioet muttered to herself. She flew into the Soliel chamber hallways and offhandedly greeted old pupils as they rushed past. The new dragons usually stood out. This should be easy enough. She landed carefully onto the bright floors, glancing around. She spotted nothing out of the ordinary, except this one group was bothering her. She walked calmy over to them, and spotted that Pearlcatcher she had seen in the welcome hall this morning. What was her name again?

@Nightwingstar - Anubis
Poppy

"Oh. My. Stars! So much paperwork!" Poppy slammed a huge folder in front of Fret, who was looking relaxed atop his office chair. The Spiral looked perplexed for a moment before turning away.

"Whatever, Poppy. You signed up for this." Poppy glared at him. Was a little bit of help too much to offer? She looked around her, and spotted a group of silent Estrella making their way to their chamber hall. She was about to look away in disgust but something caught her eye. There was one Imperial at he back at just seemed a little... off. Was it her place to interfer?

"HEY KID AT THE BACK!" She suddenly yelled, making Fret jump.

@pyramids - Adan (Including Nightwingstar's Sakura)
Storm

Storm regarded the small group of dragons in front of him. They were calm, having chosen Estrella, but he still wanted there to be order. He cleared his throat, and the dragons regarded him curiously. He shivered at the sight of so many gray eyes. The amount of forgotten exalted were growing bigger every year. "H-hello, everyone." He said shakily. His voice was barely heard over the other pupils running around in the background, and being a tiny Fae did not help. "I welcome you all to the Lair. I am your group magister, Storm, but you may call me Mister Storm." He paused, making sure the dragons were still listening. Suddenly, he spotted a Guardian at the back, shuffling past them. Was he a new one? Storm almost called out, but realized that another light purple Imperial was leaving as well. "Hey, wait! My speech isn't that boring!" He said.

A/N: Wow! You guys are awesome! I love the mentions about eye colour. Keep it up!!

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal sniffed. Was that an Imperial he saw? She looked lost. He spread his wings, flew swiftly down the hallway and landed beside her. Hopefully she won't be too scared like the other kiddos were.

@Zypheria - Lorien
Violet

"Off to look for those new dragons!" Vioet muttered to herself. She flew into the Soliel chamber hallways and offhandedly greeted old pupils as they rushed past. The new dragons usually stood out. This should be easy enough. She landed carefully onto the bright floors, glancing around. She spotted nothing out of the ordinary, except this one group was bothering her. She walked calmy over to them, and spotted that Pearlcatcher she had seen in the welcome hall this morning. What was her name again?

@Nightwingstar - Anubis
Poppy

"Oh. My. Stars! So much paperwork!" Poppy slammed a huge folder in front of Fret, who was looking relaxed atop his office chair. The Spiral looked perplexed for a moment before turning away.

"Whatever, Poppy. You signed up for this." Poppy glared at him. Was a little bit of help too much to offer? She looked around her, and spotted a group of silent Estrella making their way to their chamber hall. She was about to look away in disgust but something caught her eye. There was one Imperial at he back at just seemed a little... off. Was it her place to interfer?

"HEY KID AT THE BACK!" She suddenly yelled, making Fret jump.

@pyramids - Adan (Including Nightwingstar's Sakura)
Storm

Storm regarded the small group of dragons in front of him. They were calm, having chosen Estrella, but he still wanted there to be order. He cleared his throat, and the dragons regarded him curiously. He shivered at the sight of so many gray eyes. The amount of forgotten exalted were growing bigger every year. "H-hello, everyone." He said shakily. His voice was barely heard over the other pupils running around in the background, and being a tiny Fae did not help. "I welcome you all to the Lair. I am your group magister, Storm, but you may call me Mister Storm." He paused, making sure the dragons were still listening. Suddenly, he spotted a Guardian at the back, shuffling past them. Was he a new one? Storm almost called out, but realized that another light purple Imperial was leaving as well. "Hey, wait! My speech isn't that boring!" He said.

A/N: Wow! You guys are awesome! I love the mentions about eye colour. Keep it up!!

she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
@Sugarydragon (OMG I am honoured to have this RPG be your first :D)

Welcome! I'm happy to have you here. Prism looks like an interesting dragon. Accepted!
@Sugarydragon (OMG I am honoured to have this RPG be your first :D)

Welcome! I'm happy to have you here. Prism looks like an interesting dragon. Accepted!
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
@unisushi

Acacia resisted the thought to snap at him, and tried to keep herself calm. it looked one of the ones she was supposed to meet...but she didn't stop her glare. "so...you're the one i'm supposed to meet? or one of them? you're...rather tiny." of course, EVERYTHING is tiny to her. her grey eyes sparkled dully, and she had sighed. "i suppose that doesn't matter though. i would like some answers for some questions i have. can you help, or no."
@unisushi

Acacia resisted the thought to snap at him, and tried to keep herself calm. it looked one of the ones she was supposed to meet...but she didn't stop her glare. "so...you're the one i'm supposed to meet? or one of them? you're...rather tiny." of course, EVERYTHING is tiny to her. her grey eyes sparkled dully, and she had sighed. "i suppose that doesn't matter though. i would like some answers for some questions i have. can you help, or no."
Fae, Skydancer, and Coatl lover!
feel free to ask about breeding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16