Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31306500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313066/31306500_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name: Lorien Nickname (optional): Lori Sexuality (optional): Bi, leans towards males Personality: Kind, calm/wild, ambiverted (more in bio) Voice: Very high pitched and soft, no noticeable accent. Familiar (optional): None, although she does claim that her pearl talks to her sometimes. Group: Soleil Open for any relationships: Yes Anything else you would like me/us to know: Nope! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31724155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317242/31724155_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Farhani Nickname (optional): Sexuality (optional): Bi Personality: Clever, offensive, sneaky, gives off a friendly impression but maybe not the most trustworthy dragon.. Voice: Deep and soothing, but still feminine. Ever so slightly Irish. Group: Ombre Open for any relationships: Yes Anything else you would like me/us to know: Nope! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16250.png[/img] [i]Familiar of Farhani[/i] Familiar Name: Barg Gender: Male Personality: Loyal, aggressive, might want to stay keen on not upsetting his owner when he is around..[/b][/center]

31306500_350.png

Name: Lorien
Nickname (optional): Lori
Sexuality (optional): Bi, leans towards males
Personality: Kind, calm/wild, ambiverted (more in bio)
Voice: Very high pitched and soft, no noticeable accent.
Familiar (optional): None, although she does claim that her pearl talks to her sometimes.
Group: Soleil
Open for any relationships: Yes
Anything else you would like me/us to know: Nope!

31724155_350.png

Name: Farhani
Nickname (optional):
Sexuality (optional): Bi
Personality: Clever, offensive, sneaky, gives off a friendly impression but maybe not the most trustworthy dragon..
Voice: Deep and soothing, but still feminine. Ever so slightly Irish.
Group: Ombre
Open for any relationships: Yes
Anything else you would like me/us to know: Nope!

16250.png
Familiar of Farhani

Familiar Name: Barg
Personality: Loyal, aggressive, might want to stay keen on not upsetting his owner when he is around..

Ave satanas OwO
@Zypheria

Wowee! Both are accepted. I really like the fact that Lorien 'talks' to her pearl, that's a pretty interesting idea to add!

buuuut please add in a name for Farhani's familiar this is the third time guys
@Zypheria

Wowee! Both are accepted. I really like the fact that Lorien 'talks' to her pearl, that's a pretty interesting idea to add!

buuuut please add in a name for Farhani's familiar this is the third time guys
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
[b]Name[/b] Riin. [b]Nickname[/b] Because her name is so short It is almost impossible to assign a nickname without it sounding ridiculous... [b]Sexuality[/b] Bisexual - Prefers female [b]Reference image[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16375425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163755/16375425_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Personality[/b] Riin is a young aspiring mage, full of life and one of the most adventurous dragons you will meet. She is quick to make decisions and has a reputation to be impulsive. Riin can become quite defensive when cornered about her immaturity at times. She is also very outgoing and underneath her explosive bubbly image she has a kind heart. [b]Group[/b] Soliel. [b]Open for any relationships[/b] Yes [b]Anything else you would like me/us to know[/b] Riin is originally from the Arcane Flight, however is unaware of her roots and is often troubled by flashbacks or dreams of her past that she can't yet make sense of. @unisushi
Name Riin.
Nickname Because her name is so short It is almost impossible to assign a nickname without it sounding ridiculous...
Sexuality Bisexual - Prefers female
Reference image Personality Riin is a young aspiring mage, full of life and one of the most adventurous dragons you will meet. She is quick to make decisions and has a reputation to be impulsive. Riin can become quite defensive when cornered about her immaturity at times. She is also very outgoing and underneath her explosive bubbly image she has a kind heart.
Group Soliel.
Open for any relationships Yes
Anything else you would like me/us to know Riin is originally from the Arcane Flight, however is unaware of her roots and is often troubled by flashbacks or dreams of her past that she can't yet make sense of.
@unisushi
fr__navaraa___sig_by_baelfin-daiwny5.png
When are we going to begin?
When are we going to begin?
Ave satanas OwO
@Navaraa

Oooh. NICE. I love it. Accepted. 100%.

@Zypheria

We will be starting very very very soon! I'm just getting everything organized. Please standby!

@Navaraa

Oooh. NICE. I love it. Accepted. 100%.

@Zypheria

We will be starting very very very soon! I'm just getting everything organized. Please standby!

When are we going to begin , I'm really in love with this idea! @unisushi
When are we going to begin , I'm really in love with this idea! @unisushi
fr__navaraa___sig_by_baelfin-daiwny5.png
Me too, first time in a while I've actually been early to an RP.
Me too, first time in a while I've actually been early to an RP.
Ave satanas OwO
@Navaraa @Zypheria

TYSM! So sorry for the delay. I was waiting for it to gather enough players, and now that we have enough, I'm working on the BB code for the commencent!! Hopefully I can get it up today so we can start roleplaying.

(And I'm like super hyped too)
@Navaraa @Zypheria

TYSM! So sorry for the delay. I was waiting for it to gather enough players, and now that we have enough, I'm working on the BB code for the commencent!! Hopefully I can get it up today so we can start roleplaying.

(And I'm like super hyped too)
C O M M E N C E M E N T
@Orangebeak @leavannysnest @Nightwingstar @TruthandLies @pyramids @Zphyeria @Navaraa

A/N: I officially announce the start of this RPG! Don’t worry, newcomers are definitely still welcome (we’ve got lots of space left!) and we also have a lot of lore to develop. However, I’m super excited for this commencement and I’ve prepared a quick short to kick us off. <3 to all who have joined so far, and happy roleplaying!

The four magisters strolled down the antique hallways which were lined with silvery strands and dim colour-changing candles, marking the beginning of a new season. Mistal sighed. “Gosh, I can’t believe it’s already a new season. More new dragons. Again!!”

“You’re just upset that nobody joined the Pleures this year, Mist.” Her fellow magister, Storm, smirked. Violet groaned.

“Remember when we agreed not to talk about that?” She glared. Storm chuckled and glanced away, acting innocent. Mistal growled, but said nothing further. Regal huffed from the left.

“At least you guys don’t have to deal with the Ombre. Those kiddos-”

“Shut up, Regal, I can hear you complaining all the way up here!” The magisters’ heads shot up in confusion, and saw a tiny teal Fae hovering in the stairway above them. Poppy dove towards them and landed comfortably on Violet’s head, snuggling into the soft Tundra fur.

“A-n-y-w-a-y-s.” Violet said, ignoring the Exaltation Assistant. “We’re ready to go assign them to their chambers, right?”

“Yeah, yeah, let’s get out of here.” Storm agreed. They headed their separate ways. Fae, Mirror, Guardian, and Tundra. What could go wrong?

A/N: Pretend that I mentioned in the letter to meet your magister at the chamber hallways, aka the nests where the pupils sleep.

READY. SET. ROLEPLAY.

C O M M E N C E M E N T
@Orangebeak @leavannysnest @Nightwingstar @TruthandLies @pyramids @Zphyeria @Navaraa

A/N: I officially announce the start of this RPG! Don’t worry, newcomers are definitely still welcome (we’ve got lots of space left!) and we also have a lot of lore to develop. However, I’m super excited for this commencement and I’ve prepared a quick short to kick us off. <3 to all who have joined so far, and happy roleplaying!

The four magisters strolled down the antique hallways which were lined with silvery strands and dim colour-changing candles, marking the beginning of a new season. Mistal sighed. “Gosh, I can’t believe it’s already a new season. More new dragons. Again!!”

“You’re just upset that nobody joined the Pleures this year, Mist.” Her fellow magister, Storm, smirked. Violet groaned.

“Remember when we agreed not to talk about that?” She glared. Storm chuckled and glanced away, acting innocent. Mistal growled, but said nothing further. Regal huffed from the left.

“At least you guys don’t have to deal with the Ombre. Those kiddos-”

“Shut up, Regal, I can hear you complaining all the way up here!” The magisters’ heads shot up in confusion, and saw a tiny teal Fae hovering in the stairway above them. Poppy dove towards them and landed comfortably on Violet’s head, snuggling into the soft Tundra fur.

“A-n-y-w-a-y-s.” Violet said, ignoring the Exaltation Assistant. “We’re ready to go assign them to their chambers, right?”

“Yeah, yeah, let’s get out of here.” Storm agreed. They headed their separate ways. Fae, Mirror, Guardian, and Tundra. What could go wrong?

A/N: Pretend that I mentioned in the letter to meet your magister at the chamber hallways, aka the nests where the pupils sleep.

READY. SET. ROLEPLAY.

Where am I?This was my first thought I saw the teachers and I stalked to the shadows and twaords the teachers no one saw me.
Where am I?This was my first thought I saw the teachers and I stalked to the shadows and twaords the teachers no one saw me.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16