Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@unisushi

Thanks! And no, that's his gender. He isn't romantic, and he's fine with being around either gender.
@unisushi

Thanks! And no, that's his gender. He isn't romantic, and he's fine with being around either gender.
Signature
@Orangebeak (no need to ping, I'm subbed now lol)

Aight thanks! He's accepted by the way. You'll be notified when the roleplay starts!
@Orangebeak (no need to ping, I'm subbed now lol)

Aight thanks! He's accepted by the way. You'll be notified when the roleplay starts!
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
Bumpity bumpity bump
Bumpity bumpity bump
@NightwingStar

Thank you very much! <3 I'm glad nobody has judged my cringey writing yet.

Both AJ and Sakura are accepted! They look amazing and I hope we get the chance to develop them into full-fledged characters.

Quick thought: I hope you don't mind giving your familiar a nickname, or something we can call it by, just in case.
@NightwingStar

Thank you very much! <3 I'm glad nobody has judged my cringey writing yet.

Both AJ and Sakura are accepted! They look amazing and I hope we get the chance to develop them into full-fledged characters.

Quick thought: I hope you don't mind giving your familiar a nickname, or something we can call it by, just in case.
@NightwingStar

Danke very much
@NightwingStar

Danke very much
@Unisushi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40722914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407230/40722914_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: NightShadow Nickname Shadowspeaker Personality: Cold and unforgiving she is friendless,cruel,and emotionless . Group: Magistar Open for any relationships: n Need to know: She is a good fighter and is very smart she likes to play with and observe her opponents she would rather tear her opponent apart emotionally over fighting them. Can I join?
@Unisushi

40722914_350.png

Name: NightShadow
Nickname Shadowspeaker
Personality: Cold and unforgiving she is friendless,cruel,and emotionless .
Group: Magistar
Open for any relationships: n
Need to know: She is a good fighter and is very smart she likes to play with and observe her opponents she would rather tear her opponent apart emotionally over fighting them.

Can I join?
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@TruthandLies (no. need. to. ping. i. is. subbed. xD.) She looks pretty mysterious-looking and awesome all at the same time. But you want her to be magister, correct? If you could fill out the stuff below, that would be great! [b]FOR FUTURE USERS THAT ALSO WANT TO REGISTER A MAGISTER[/b]: Here's some extra info I would like you to include when making a magister character: [quote name=magister]Teacher of: Flight:[/quote] (And yes, magisters have flights. Notice that Fret's eyes were mentioned pink: arcane.)
@TruthandLies (no. need. to. ping. i. is. subbed. xD.)

She looks pretty mysterious-looking and awesome all at the same time. But you want her to be magister, correct? If you could fill out the stuff below, that would be great!

FOR FUTURE USERS THAT ALSO WANT TO REGISTER A MAGISTER:
Here's some extra info I would like you to include when making a magister character:
magister wrote:
Teacher of:
Flight:

(And yes, magisters have flights. Notice that Fret's eyes were mentioned pink: arcane.)
This looks so cool! I'd love to join! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40954222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409543/40954222_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Adan (aa - dan ) [b]Sexuality[/b] (optional): Bisexual [b]Personality[/b]: reserved, mostly keeps to himself and when he does respond/speak to another dragon his sentences are usually short and abrupt. He doesn't convey a lot of emotion outwardly, but rather prefers to keep his feelings to himself and his thoughts. Quite anti-social, and he could come off as cold - but it isn't his intention [b]Familiar[/b] [b]([i]optional[/i])[/b]: Hadi [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16478.png[/img] [b]Group[/b]: Estrella [b]Open for any relationships[/b]: Yup! [/center]
This looks so cool! I'd love to join!

40954222_350.png

Name: Adan (aa - dan )
Sexuality (optional): Bisexual
Personality: reserved, mostly keeps to himself and when he does respond/speak to another dragon his sentences are usually short and abrupt. He doesn't convey a lot of emotion outwardly, but rather prefers to keep his feelings to himself and his thoughts. Quite anti-social, and he could come off as cold - but it isn't his intention
Familiar (optional):
Hadi
16478.png
Group: Estrella
Open for any relationships: Yup!
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
@pyramids (thank you, by the way!)

I loooove him! We totally needed a character like that! Adan's accepted!

Oh and if you don't mind, could you pop in a name/nickname for your familiar? Juuuust in case.
@pyramids (thank you, by the way!)

I loooove him! We totally needed a character like that! Adan's accepted!

Oh and if you don't mind, could you pop in a name/nickname for your familiar? Juuuust in case.
yeah of course! put one in right now :D
yeah of course! put one in right now :D
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16