Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) Wendigo Psychosis
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@Dracknorin Flame came out of her office dressed in thick winter gear. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386318/38631790_350.png[/img] [/center] She had only a few items of gear which consisted of An ice pick, A cooler with a thermos, and a broadsword. "Are we all ready to go?"
@Dracknorin

Flame came out of her office dressed in thick winter gear.
38631790_350.png

She had only a few items of gear which consisted of An ice pick, A cooler with a thermos, and a broadsword.

"Are we all ready to go?"
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
@Nope570

Iratha turned to check that her companions were prepared before nodding to the tundra. "All set," she said. "Where are we heading today?"
@Nope570

Iratha turned to check that her companions were prepared before nodding to the tundra. "All set," she said. "Where are we heading today?"
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin

"Let me see the map."

After Iratha handed over the map, Flame pulled it out and spread it on the ground. She pointed to the northwest part of the map.

"This is Ten-pine mountain. Most of the bodies found are around here or Ice warden's tail mine located here."

She slid her claw down to a marker in the south west of the map.

"We'll start by going to ten pines, it will give us a good view of the valley."
@Dracknorin

"Let me see the map."

After Iratha handed over the map, Flame pulled it out and spread it on the ground. She pointed to the northwest part of the map.

"This is Ten-pine mountain. Most of the bodies found are around here or Ice warden's tail mine located here."

She slid her claw down to a marker in the south west of the map.

"We'll start by going to ten pines, it will give us a good view of the valley."
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
@Dracknorin

(Oh boy, I had a power outage that lasted 36 hours. Fun times)
@Dracknorin

(Oh boy, I had a power outage that lasted 36 hours. Fun times)
@Nope570 ((Goodness. Must have been a party.))

The guardian nodded, shouldering her climbing gear as she followed Flame out. "Sounds like a good place to start."

The other two fell in behind her. Misery moved with relative ease despite her scars, and Rohn seemed perfectly at home. If Iratha was having a hard time, she wouldn't have said anything.
@Nope570 ((Goodness. Must have been a party.))

The guardian nodded, shouldering her climbing gear as she followed Flame out. "Sounds like a good place to start."

The other two fell in behind her. Misery moved with relative ease despite her scars, and Rohn seemed perfectly at home. If Iratha was having a hard time, she wouldn't have said anything.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin
(( Nothing like being alone with no WiFi in the dark))

Flame lead the way outside of town. She took the party down a foot path that lead west out of town before splitting off the main path. The trail was fenced off and had a simple sign that said closed on it. It was more of a animal path than a path meant for dragons, but it was manageable. More then a few times, Flame would hold up a fist to signal for them to stop, then they stood still and listened. Most of the time it was a critter such as a chipskink.

Flame balled up her fist. she crouched low and stared at something ahead on the trail. She pointed. There, on the path ahead of them was a frozen pool of frozen blood. There was no body however...
@Dracknorin
(( Nothing like being alone with no WiFi in the dark))

Flame lead the way outside of town. She took the party down a foot path that lead west out of town before splitting off the main path. The trail was fenced off and had a simple sign that said closed on it. It was more of a animal path than a path meant for dragons, but it was manageable. More then a few times, Flame would hold up a fist to signal for them to stop, then they stood still and listened. Most of the time it was a critter such as a chipskink.

Flame balled up her fist. she crouched low and stared at something ahead on the trail. She pointed. There, on the path ahead of them was a frozen pool of frozen blood. There was no body however...
@Nope570
((Whoops, caught the death. I'm alright now though, thank goodness for cough drops.))

Misery was the first to break formation and approach the puddle. She sniffed the air nearby, swinging her head low in search of a scent. If it were the work of that stinking creature from the night before, she would be able to detect its scent.

Iratha frowned as she approached, sending Rohn forward to search for tracks or additional blood spots nearby. "Do you think this is the work of the beast?" asked the guardian. "Or could it have been dire wolves that came across an unlucky survivor?"
@Nope570
((Whoops, caught the death. I'm alright now though, thank goodness for cough drops.))

Misery was the first to break formation and approach the puddle. She sniffed the air nearby, swinging her head low in search of a scent. If it were the work of that stinking creature from the night before, she would be able to detect its scent.

Iratha frowned as she approached, sending Rohn forward to search for tracks or additional blood spots nearby. "Do you think this is the work of the beast?" asked the guardian. "Or could it have been dire wolves that came across an unlucky survivor?"
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin
((fun))

Flame was still standing where she stopped but now she was looking above the two. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Moe....."

Suspended a good 20 feet above the frozen puddle in the branches of a tree was the disemboweled corpse of a black pearlcatcher. It's bowels hung throughout the tree like morbid party streamers. It's face locked in an eternal scream of fear and agony.

@Dracknorin
((fun))

Flame was still standing where she stopped but now she was looking above the two. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Moe....."

Suspended a good 20 feet above the frozen puddle in the branches of a tree was the disemboweled corpse of a black pearlcatcher. It's bowels hung throughout the tree like morbid party streamers. It's face locked in an eternal scream of fear and agony.

((I got my first trip to the pediatrics in a long time because apparently American footballs and my face don't mix. They had to literally glue a piece of my face back together. Fun times))
((I got my first trip to the pediatrics in a long time because apparently American footballs and my face don't mix. They had to literally glue a piece of my face back together. Fun times))
@Nope570
((Oh goodness. I hope you're doing alright! That sounds like it was terrible.))

Rohn and Iratha were too small to reach up into the trees, only able to step back and stare up in shock and horror. The guardian swore, cursing the creature that had done this.

That left Misery to gently disentangle the frozen corpse from the branches. She bundled everything back inside the body cavity as best as she could, cradling the body in her arms as she gently laid him in the snow at the base of the tree.

The guardian looked out across the snow, her face drawn and dour. "That's a territory marker," she said grimly. "Or a message for us. Nothing accidentally strings a corpse up in the trees."
@Nope570
((Oh goodness. I hope you're doing alright! That sounds like it was terrible.))

Rohn and Iratha were too small to reach up into the trees, only able to step back and stare up in shock and horror. The guardian swore, cursing the creature that had done this.

That left Misery to gently disentangle the frozen corpse from the branches. She bundled everything back inside the body cavity as best as she could, cradling the body in her arms as she gently laid him in the snow at the base of the tree.

The guardian looked out across the snow, her face drawn and dour. "That's a territory marker," she said grimly. "Or a message for us. Nothing accidentally strings a corpse up in the trees."
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65