Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/ MKDragonet
1 2
@MKDragonet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40432455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404325/40432455_350.png[/img] [/url] Kiru made her way around the beautiful scenery of the Everbloom Gardens, the beautiful blooming flowers nearly made her forget of why Roman even asked her to head to the neighboring flight. It had honestly surprised her on how gorgeous the Nature flight's land was, as it was much different to her own home at the Shattered Plain. Although while lost in her own thought she had somehow managed to loose the direction of which she was heading. Worrying thoughts clouded her mind as she simply continued on, silently hoping on finding a nearby clan. ((I hope this is an alright start? haha))
@MKDragonet

40432455_350.png

Kiru made her way around the beautiful scenery of the Everbloom Gardens, the beautiful blooming flowers nearly made her forget of why Roman even asked her to head to the neighboring flight. It had honestly surprised her on how gorgeous the Nature flight's land was, as it was much different to her own home at the Shattered Plain. Although while lost in her own thought she had somehow managed to loose the direction of which she was heading. Worrying thoughts clouded her mind as she simply continued on, silently hoping on finding a nearby clan.

((I hope this is an alright start? haha))
Stay positive! ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif
(It's a good start! By the way, i subscribed to the thread so you don't have to ping me, but i can ping you if you'd like me to)

@SaltedKitten

Anani sat in front of the lake, being as quiet as he could, waiting for the sign of a fish or a crab to get into his reach. He was in charge of catching seafood for the clan, and he usually took this job seriously. He had wandered to his clan's borders, the lakes there holding much better chances of fish than the ponds near the clan. He was wary of the neighbouring Beastclans, though they hardly ever strayed this far. He could handle them himself anyways.

Suddenly, the sudden red dart underneath the water.

He lunged his claws in, creating a splash as he scrambled for a hold of the fish.
(It's a good start! By the way, i subscribed to the thread so you don't have to ping me, but i can ping you if you'd like me to)

@SaltedKitten

Anani sat in front of the lake, being as quiet as he could, waiting for the sign of a fish or a crab to get into his reach. He was in charge of catching seafood for the clan, and he usually took this job seriously. He had wandered to his clan's borders, the lakes there holding much better chances of fish than the ponds near the clan. He was wary of the neighbouring Beastclans, though they hardly ever strayed this far. He could handle them himself anyways.

Suddenly, the sudden red dart underneath the water.

He lunged his claws in, creating a splash as he scrambled for a hold of the fish.
((I'm subscribed as well! So no need to ping me!))

Kiru perked up at the loud sound of a splash, and started to head in the direction of the noise.
She peeked through the blooming flowers to notice the tundra, who seemed to be somewhat close to her, fishing for what seemed to be a red blob to Kiru. Relief flooded her senses. Another dragon! Possibly they could help her find the location she needed to be at? She stepped out of the flowers and out where she could be seen better. "Ah, uhm, hello?" she called towards the dragon.
((I'm subscribed as well! So no need to ping me!))

Kiru perked up at the loud sound of a splash, and started to head in the direction of the noise.
She peeked through the blooming flowers to notice the tundra, who seemed to be somewhat close to her, fishing for what seemed to be a red blob to Kiru. Relief flooded her senses. Another dragon! Possibly they could help her find the location she needed to be at? She stepped out of the flowers and out where she could be seen better. "Ah, uhm, hello?" she called towards the dragon.
Stay positive! ♥
(Alright! Also, just a little thing, ha. You accidently called Anani a Tundra. He's a Coatl)

Anani quickly stood upright, having been interrupted right when he almost catches the fish.

He looked in the way of the voice, to see a Fae and he tilted his head. The only Fae he had seen were Genic, Heartbeat, and Neelprabbha, and this maize coloured Fae was neither of them. He tilted his head back upright, curiosity stopping him from inorging the dragon.

"Yes?" He said, his voice a little croaky. He was slightly tensed up, though he really wasn't worried.
(Alright! Also, just a little thing, ha. You accidently called Anani a Tundra. He's a Coatl)

Anani quickly stood upright, having been interrupted right when he almost catches the fish.

He looked in the way of the voice, to see a Fae and he tilted his head. The only Fae he had seen were Genic, Heartbeat, and Neelprabbha, and this maize coloured Fae was neither of them. He tilted his head back upright, curiosity stopping him from inorging the dragon.

"Yes?" He said, his voice a little croaky. He was slightly tensed up, though he really wasn't worried.
((So sorry! I always get tundras and coatls mixed up, haha)

Kiru quickly realized that she had interrupted the dragon's fishing.
"Oh! I am so sorry, I didn't even fully realize you were about to catch something." she murmured, feeling a tad embarrassed.
"I was just wondering if you or your clan would be willing to help me find my way to the.. Behemoth? A good friend of mine sent me over from Earth flight to fetch something for him. And I happend to get a bit.. Lost" Kiru let out an awkward chuckle, hoping the Coatl would be understanding.
((So sorry! I always get tundras and coatls mixed up, haha)

Kiru quickly realized that she had interrupted the dragon's fishing.
"Oh! I am so sorry, I didn't even fully realize you were about to catch something." she murmured, feeling a tad embarrassed.
"I was just wondering if you or your clan would be willing to help me find my way to the.. Behemoth? A good friend of mine sent me over from Earth flight to fetch something for him. And I happend to get a bit.. Lost" Kiru let out an awkward chuckle, hoping the Coatl would be understanding.
Stay positive! ♥
(Its fine! Just making sure there's no misunderstandings, ha)

The Coatl listened to the Fae, and nodded slowly. "The Behemoth is what your looking for... You wish to find the Gladekeeper's door?" He rhymed. That was one thing about him. He often only spoke in rhymes or riddles. "I could help you find what you seek... As long as your able to decipher what I speak. The Everbloom Gardens is where you have strayed, but lucky for you, I will give you my aid. But first, here's a question I want you to claim, little Fae, what is your name?"
(Its fine! Just making sure there's no misunderstandings, ha)

The Coatl listened to the Fae, and nodded slowly. "The Behemoth is what your looking for... You wish to find the Gladekeeper's door?" He rhymed. That was one thing about him. He often only spoke in rhymes or riddles. "I could help you find what you seek... As long as your able to decipher what I speak. The Everbloom Gardens is where you have strayed, but lucky for you, I will give you my aid. But first, here's a question I want you to claim, little Fae, what is your name?"
Kiru tilted her head, it took her a moment to fully decipher the rhymes. "My name is Kiru, what might your name be?" she returned the question, feeling relieved that she had found someone who could help her find her way. Kiru found the coatl's rhymes a bit amusing, as she hasn't heard many speak in the way this coatl had. She wondered if the rest of his clan was like this? One dragon speaking in rhymes was hard enough for her.
Kiru tilted her head, it took her a moment to fully decipher the rhymes. "My name is Kiru, what might your name be?" she returned the question, feeling relieved that she had found someone who could help her find her way. Kiru found the coatl's rhymes a bit amusing, as she hasn't heard many speak in the way this coatl had. She wondered if the rest of his clan was like this? One dragon speaking in rhymes was hard enough for her.
Stay positive! ♥
"Though I might look somewhat scrawny," the Coatl replied, "my clan has come to call me Anani." He grinned, and tilted his head. Kiru, what a wonderful, unusual name, like himself. "Anyways, that is it for introductions. Now I desire that you follow my instructions. I will help you, as it is my job to give dragons a clue. The Behemoth is father above-if you are worthy of finding that world of."
"Though I might look somewhat scrawny," the Coatl replied, "my clan has come to call me Anani." He grinned, and tilted his head. Kiru, what a wonderful, unusual name, like himself. "Anyways, that is it for introductions. Now I desire that you follow my instructions. I will help you, as it is my job to give dragons a clue. The Behemoth is father above-if you are worthy of finding that world of."
Kiru let out a small laugh, "Pleasure to meet you, Anani!" she murmured, before listening intently on his rhymes. "Farther above? Above the Everbloom Gardens?" she mumbled, mainly to herself. "Do I get any more clues?" She asked, sitting down to listen to the Coatl, her own tail curled over her claws. It seemed somewhat hard to fully focus on Anani, as the bright colored humming birds and flowers where quite distracting.
Kiru let out a small laugh, "Pleasure to meet you, Anani!" she murmured, before listening intently on his rhymes. "Farther above? Above the Everbloom Gardens?" she mumbled, mainly to herself. "Do I get any more clues?" She asked, sitting down to listen to the Coatl, her own tail curled over her claws. It seemed somewhat hard to fully focus on Anani, as the bright colored humming birds and flowers where quite distracting.
Stay positive! ♥
Anani chuckled, dipping one of his claws into the lake. Above the Everbloom Gardens... Yes, that was one way to put it. The Behemoth wasn't too far from here. He remembered the walks his son, Ajas, had made the clan endure for exaltion ceremonies. He nodded when the Fae asked if she got more clues, gently beginning to swirl the water around his claw.

"The Behemoth is near, so you don't need to shed a tear. Just a simple hop, than perhaps a little drop." He paused for a moment. He really wasn't the one to ask for directions. "Than again, if my words aren't clear enough for you, perhaps asking one of the members of my clan-like Eyesight-will do."
Anani chuckled, dipping one of his claws into the lake. Above the Everbloom Gardens... Yes, that was one way to put it. The Behemoth wasn't too far from here. He remembered the walks his son, Ajas, had made the clan endure for exaltion ceremonies. He nodded when the Fae asked if she got more clues, gently beginning to swirl the water around his claw.

"The Behemoth is near, so you don't need to shed a tear. Just a simple hop, than perhaps a little drop." He paused for a moment. He really wasn't the one to ask for directions. "Than again, if my words aren't clear enough for you, perhaps asking one of the members of my clan-like Eyesight-will do."
1 2