Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A dragon's war cry
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Vindesk hissed, her fanged jaws snapping shut.
Vindesk lowered her head to the ground, a gesture of respect. Her tail thumped the ground softly. Vindesk was offering help, a rarity of wild dragons. This skrill must have had some past with humans, in some way.
Vindesk hissed, her fanged jaws snapping shut.
Vindesk lowered her head to the ground, a gesture of respect. Her tail thumped the ground softly. Vindesk was offering help, a rarity of wild dragons. This skrill must have had some past with humans, in some way.
Ryu simply nodded as he watched the others fly off and took his place on Storm Surge’s back. “Well, at least things couldn’t get worse from here.” A light sigh then escaped his lips at the thought of such thngs happening and gently rubbed his dragon’s head.

The dragoness gave a low purr in response and took to the air. She didn’t exactly know where exactly Kit was, and it didn’t take long for her rider to realize this either. Perhaps it would’ve been better if they had a map of some sort of the area Snotlout spoke of.
Ryu simply nodded as he watched the others fly off and took his place on Storm Surge’s back. “Well, at least things couldn’t get worse from here.” A light sigh then escaped his lips at the thought of such thngs happening and gently rubbed his dragon’s head.

The dragoness gave a low purr in response and took to the air. She didn’t exactly know where exactly Kit was, and it didn’t take long for her rider to realize this either. Perhaps it would’ve been better if they had a map of some sort of the area Snotlout spoke of.
The girl slowly reached out a hand stroking the dragoness' nose. "Thank you, for not eating me. Think you could help me stand?"

Snotlout was the first to land despite being the second to lift off, he wandered around calling for his friend, while Hookfang sniffed around to catch her scent. Hiccup shook his head, "if you couldn't find her the first time around I'm sure there's no way you'll be able to find her by calling. She may have gone around to the other side of the island, where all the old traps are."
The girl slowly reached out a hand stroking the dragoness' nose. "Thank you, for not eating me. Think you could help me stand?"

Snotlout was the first to land despite being the second to lift off, he wandered around calling for his friend, while Hookfang sniffed around to catch her scent. Hiccup shook his head, "if you couldn't find her the first time around I'm sure there's no way you'll be able to find her by calling. She may have gone around to the other side of the island, where all the old traps are."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
In all honesty, neither rider nor dragon expected Hiccup and his friends to accompany them on such a mission, but it did make sense. After all, Kit was one of their own, and Vikings tended to look out for each other.

It wasn’t long before Storm Surge caught the scent of another dragon on the island, one that didn’t belong to the group she was with and gave a rather excited roar before flying further ahead of the group. After all, her own kind were about as rare as night furies, though for different reasons.

Of course, Ryu did make sure to hold on to the dragoness and was rather curious as to what had put her in such a state. “Looks like you got something, huh girl. Take us there.” The teen then gave a light chuckle as he looked back towards the others. “I guess that’s what we’ll be doing. Storm seems pretty excited about all of this.”
In all honesty, neither rider nor dragon expected Hiccup and his friends to accompany them on such a mission, but it did make sense. After all, Kit was one of their own, and Vikings tended to look out for each other.

It wasn’t long before Storm Surge caught the scent of another dragon on the island, one that didn’t belong to the group she was with and gave a rather excited roar before flying further ahead of the group. After all, her own kind were about as rare as night furies, though for different reasons.

Of course, Ryu did make sure to hold on to the dragoness and was rather curious as to what had put her in such a state. “Looks like you got something, huh girl. Take us there.” The teen then gave a light chuckle as he looked back towards the others. “I guess that’s what we’ll be doing. Storm seems pretty excited about all of this.”
Vindesk growled, a dragon was nearby.
Vindesk launched off, her back foot grabbing kit with a strong grip but without crushing her.

Sorry, I had a better one but my pc crashed and I lost all will to type it again. ))
Vindesk growled, a dragon was nearby.
Vindesk launched off, her back foot grabbing kit with a strong grip but without crushing her.

Sorry, I had a better one but my pc crashed and I lost all will to type it again. ))
Kit let out a startled squeak and clung to the Skrill, she supposed there were worse ways this could be going unless the dragoness planned on eating her. Still worse ways to die existed, most of which were caused by man rather than beast. She marvled at the speed the older Skrill was flying at, the Viking doubted she'd be found by the others at this rate. Curling her arms around one of the dragon's talons she allowed herself to be carried off.
Kit let out a startled squeak and clung to the Skrill, she supposed there were worse ways this could be going unless the dragoness planned on eating her. Still worse ways to die existed, most of which were caused by man rather than beast. She marvled at the speed the older Skrill was flying at, the Viking doubted she'd be found by the others at this rate. Curling her arms around one of the dragon's talons she allowed herself to be carried off.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Vindesk burst from the tree line, sending a blast or electricity into the air.
The skrill paused in the tense, cold air. Electricity crackled on her spines as she scanned the aria. her eyes pinpointed on a gang of dragons fast approaching. With a sharp warning shriek, Vindesk let them know
'this is my territory!'
Anger filled the skrill's lungs, as she blasted another warning shot, her grasp on Kit twitching open a tiny bit. her crimson tail lashed furiously as Vindesk glared at the oncoming dragons, her spines clanking with her uneven wingbeats.
Vindesk burst from the tree line, sending a blast or electricity into the air.
The skrill paused in the tense, cold air. Electricity crackled on her spines as she scanned the aria. her eyes pinpointed on a gang of dragons fast approaching. With a sharp warning shriek, Vindesk let them know
'this is my territory!'
Anger filled the skrill's lungs, as she blasted another warning shot, her grasp on Kit twitching open a tiny bit. her crimson tail lashed furiously as Vindesk glared at the oncoming dragons, her spines clanking with her uneven wingbeats.
“Dodge!” That was the only thing Ryu could say as the lightning raced towards them. From what he could tell, there was definetly another skrill in the area, and that wasn’t exactly a good thing. If Kit was here, there was no telling what could’ve happened to her. The teen then leaned forward and held on for dear life as his own dragon moved out of the attack’s path. “Mind talking whoever shot that down, Storm? I think we may have found some relative of yours.”

Considering what had happened at her nest, the joke was in poor taste, but that dodn’t exactly concern the dragoness at the moment. Right now, she would take care of the dragon that had dared to attack herself and, by extension,her human. The skrill then gave a rather loud roar as lightning of her own shot towards the attacker. It might not have been what Ryu wanted, but she was rather protective of him.
“Dodge!” That was the only thing Ryu could say as the lightning raced towards them. From what he could tell, there was definetly another skrill in the area, and that wasn’t exactly a good thing. If Kit was here, there was no telling what could’ve happened to her. The teen then leaned forward and held on for dear life as his own dragon moved out of the attack’s path. “Mind talking whoever shot that down, Storm? I think we may have found some relative of yours.”

Considering what had happened at her nest, the joke was in poor taste, but that dodn’t exactly concern the dragoness at the moment. Right now, she would take care of the dragon that had dared to attack herself and, by extension,her human. The skrill then gave a rather loud roar as lightning of her own shot towards the attacker. It might not have been what Ryu wanted, but she was rather protective of him.
The lightning arked their way and Kit sent a prayer to Odin. She gripped the Skrill's claws and braced herself for pain, lots and lots of pain. Likely followed directly by death, horrible, horrible death.

Hiccup and Toothless pulled back calling to the others to hold off as well. Snotlout however was never very good at listening. Frankly neither was Hookfang.
The lightning arked their way and Kit sent a prayer to Odin. She gripped the Skrill's claws and braced herself for pain, lots and lots of pain. Likely followed directly by death, horrible, horrible death.

Hiccup and Toothless pulled back calling to the others to hold off as well. Snotlout however was never very good at listening. Frankly neither was Hookfang.
foto_1.png
Vindesk made a vicious roar at Hookfang, her final warning to back off. The arrows embedded in her neck snapped in half as she twisted in the air, having erupted in the middle of a group of dragons. Her eye locked onto hookfang, glaring with a aggression easily translated.

The skrill flung herself onto Hookfang, her teeth bared. The dragon tore at Hookfang, doing her best to attack the monstrous nightmare.
Vindesk made a vicious roar at Hookfang, her final warning to back off. The arrows embedded in her neck snapped in half as she twisted in the air, having erupted in the middle of a group of dragons. Her eye locked onto hookfang, glaring with a aggression easily translated.

The skrill flung herself onto Hookfang, her teeth bared. The dragon tore at Hookfang, doing her best to attack the monstrous nightmare.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16