Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A dragon's war cry
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
no, I have read the first entry.
I can and will if you want me too, I was just very excited to join.
no, I have read the first entry.
I can and will if you want me too, I was just very excited to join.
(Assuming that you have an understanding of the story and show proper grammar, I see no problem with you joining. Just submit a character or two you’d use for a HTTYD rp, and we can see where things go from there. They can be human, dragon, or both.)
(Assuming that you have an understanding of the story and show proper grammar, I see no problem with you joining. Just submit a character or two you’d use for a HTTYD rp, and we can see where things go from there. They can be human, dragon, or both.)
alright.
I'm a bit of a forum freak so I'll take a bit.
alright.
I'm a bit of a forum freak so I'll take a bit.
name: Vindesk
Species: Skrill
Personality: Vindesk is a highly aggressive dragon, at first. When she is calmed, she can be befriended. She is playful and caring when befriended.
Appearance: Vindesk is a large female skrill, her main scale color is almost black, and her markings are a russet / blood coloration.
name: Vindesk
Species: Skrill
Personality: Vindesk is a highly aggressive dragon, at first. When she is calmed, she can be befriended. She is playful and caring when befriended.
Appearance: Vindesk is a large female skrill, her main scale color is almost black, and her markings are a russet / blood coloration.
Alright, that makes two Skrills. And it would be great if you could read through the RP so you know what's going on)
Alright, that makes two Skrills. And it would be great if you could read through the RP so you know what's going on)
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Okay, so I haven't finished reading, but my idea is that something is off and our lovely two protagonists have set off? ))
Okay, so I haven't finished reading, but my idea is that something is off and our lovely two protagonists have set off? ))
(Everything seems fine. As for the summary, that’s what happened in the first half of the rp, yes.)
(Everything seems fine. As for the summary, that’s what happened in the first half of the rp, yes.)
okay.
I'm going to say this beforehand, but I'm rather busy a lot, so I'll have to ask you to be patient if I am gone for a while. ))
okay.
I'm going to say this beforehand, but I'm rather busy a lot, so I'll have to ask you to be patient if I am gone for a while. ))
okay.
okay.
The skrill flapped her wings franticly, her long wings slamming onto the ground.
Vindesk was caught in a dragon trap, terrified. The ropes were lodged around her blind spots, she was unable to free herself.
The dragon roared for help, not from humans, but from dragons.
The skrill had been wild all her life, the largest of her brood. The rest of her family had been slaughtered by Vikings years ago.

The great beast screeched, digging holes into the ground with her talons, desperately trying to free herself. There were arrows stuck between her scales, she was bleeding from multiple wounds.
The skrill flapped her wings franticly, her long wings slamming onto the ground.
Vindesk was caught in a dragon trap, terrified. The ropes were lodged around her blind spots, she was unable to free herself.
The dragon roared for help, not from humans, but from dragons.
The skrill had been wild all her life, the largest of her brood. The rest of her family had been slaughtered by Vikings years ago.

The great beast screeched, digging holes into the ground with her talons, desperately trying to free herself. There were arrows stuck between her scales, she was bleeding from multiple wounds.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16