Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A dragon's war cry
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Adlehelm was very thankful for the drop in altitude, though he'd assumed it had been to accommodate landing and not him. As berk came into view a feeling of dread began to bubble up in his stomach. The depictions of their people with fire in their mouths was at least a little intimidating. Not to mention the wide array of fantastical beasts that circled the island. He fisted his hands in the fabric of his pants legs to keep from nervously tapping on the nearest surface. He set his tongue firmly in between his teeth and bit down using the pain as a grounding measure to keep him mind steady.
Adlehelm was very thankful for the drop in altitude, though he'd assumed it had been to accommodate landing and not him. As berk came into view a feeling of dread began to bubble up in his stomach. The depictions of their people with fire in their mouths was at least a little intimidating. Not to mention the wide array of fantastical beasts that circled the island. He fisted his hands in the fabric of his pants legs to keep from nervously tapping on the nearest surface. He set his tongue firmly in between his teeth and bit down using the pain as a grounding measure to keep him mind steady.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Ryu glanced back to look at his passenger and gave a gentle smile. “I know it looks like a lot, but they really are just as friendly as a dog. So long as you don’t acfively attack them, everything will be fine.” A few other dragons came to fly alongside Storm Surge, if only as either a greeting to a friend or curiosity at the new human. Of course, a few moved away when they smelled dragon blood.

(I assume Kit isn’t too far behind?)
Ryu glanced back to look at his passenger and gave a gentle smile. “I know it looks like a lot, but they really are just as friendly as a dog. So long as you don’t acfively attack them, everything will be fine.” A few other dragons came to fly alongside Storm Surge, if only as either a greeting to a friend or curiosity at the new human. Of course, a few moved away when they smelled dragon blood.

(I assume Kit isn’t too far behind?)
She went ahead to get a team to go get the Nadders, she'll be back in a few)

He watched them fly around curiously, they certainly didn't seem to want to rip him apart over some sort of vast treasure trove. Perhaps the other man wasn't lying to him, dragons could be entirely different from how he's always been taught to view them.
She went ahead to get a team to go get the Nadders, she'll be back in a few)

He watched them fly around curiously, they certainly didn't seem to want to rip him apart over some sort of vast treasure trove. Perhaps the other man wasn't lying to him, dragons could be entirely different from how he's always been taught to view them.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(This could be interesting then.)

As Storm Surge came in for a landing, a large crowd of people were gathered. They held no weapons or fear in their eyes, but rather a vauge curiosity of the newest arrival to Berk, even if he was technically once their brother in terms of beliefs. The dragoness gave a low purr as she waited for her rider and the prisoner to get off her. She’d probably follow the two humans for now, not really trusting the man just yet.

Ryu gave a light sigh as he lifted a leg over his dragon’s neck and stood, mentally sighing at the crowd. Word had most certainly spread, probably a result of Kit’s return, though it seemed that they were unaware of his actions. Either way, it was too late to take flight again, so they would either wait or make their way through the crowd. Both had their own benefits, but his main focus was preventing anything that cause Adlehelm discomfort.
(This could be interesting then.)

As Storm Surge came in for a landing, a large crowd of people were gathered. They held no weapons or fear in their eyes, but rather a vauge curiosity of the newest arrival to Berk, even if he was technically once their brother in terms of beliefs. The dragoness gave a low purr as she waited for her rider and the prisoner to get off her. She’d probably follow the two humans for now, not really trusting the man just yet.

Ryu gave a light sigh as he lifted a leg over his dragon’s neck and stood, mentally sighing at the crowd. Word had most certainly spread, probably a result of Kit’s return, though it seemed that they were unaware of his actions. Either way, it was too late to take flight again, so they would either wait or make their way through the crowd. Both had their own benefits, but his main focus was preventing anything that cause Adlehelm discomfort.
The German looked at the people below sliding off of the dragon easily enough and raining a hand in polite greeting to the crowd. He'd grown accustom to being introduced to large groups of people, come to survey him like livestock. Adlehelm didn't like being stared at, but he'd learned to accept it as something akin to the weather. Unavoidable, and unpleasant.
The German looked at the people below sliding off of the dragon easily enough and raining a hand in polite greeting to the crowd. He'd grown accustom to being introduced to large groups of people, come to survey him like livestock. Adlehelm didn't like being stared at, but he'd learned to accept it as something akin to the weather. Unavoidable, and unpleasant.
foto_1.png
Storm Surge gently nudged Adleheim in encouragement before walking after Ryu. If needed, she would use her tail to drag him forward. albeit gently. Her human didn’t want him hurt by anyone, so she would trust his decision. Thankfully, most of the vikings on Berk avoided her, whether such a thing was due to her reaerved personality or species in general was up for debate.

It was only then that Ryu didn’t exactly know where Hiccup was, so he just assumed he was somewhere on Berk. If he or the other main riders were out, they could be anywhere. Such a thing would also mean that he would also have to deal with Spitelout and the other elders over the matter of what exactly to do with the german he had brought back. They tended to annoy him most of the time, and that was one of the few reasons why he didn’t stay when he origionally arrived on Berk. Casually approaching the cheif’s house, he rapped the door with his knuckle.
Storm Surge gently nudged Adleheim in encouragement before walking after Ryu. If needed, she would use her tail to drag him forward. albeit gently. Her human didn’t want him hurt by anyone, so she would trust his decision. Thankfully, most of the vikings on Berk avoided her, whether such a thing was due to her reaerved personality or species in general was up for debate.

It was only then that Ryu didn’t exactly know where Hiccup was, so he just assumed he was somewhere on Berk. If he or the other main riders were out, they could be anywhere. Such a thing would also mean that he would also have to deal with Spitelout and the other elders over the matter of what exactly to do with the german he had brought back. They tended to annoy him most of the time, and that was one of the few reasons why he didn’t stay when he origionally arrived on Berk. Casually approaching the cheif’s house, he rapped the door with his knuckle.
The boy swallowed the lump in his throat and continued on following the dragon he looked up at the door of the house and felt his stomach drop, they were going to kill him weren't they?

Hiccup opened the door after a short delay, "Ryu, did you find them? The dragons, I mean. What was wrong on the island?" He bombarded the other man with questions, obviously aggravated that he'd been left out of the loop when Kit had come and left depositing a one legged Nadder in the infirmary before taking a group of riders with large dragons back to the island. "Please" He spoke after calming himself, "come inside."
The boy swallowed the lump in his throat and continued on following the dragon he looked up at the door of the house and felt his stomach drop, they were going to kill him weren't they?

Hiccup opened the door after a short delay, "Ryu, did you find them? The dragons, I mean. What was wrong on the island?" He bombarded the other man with questions, obviously aggravated that he'd been left out of the loop when Kit had come and left depositing a one legged Nadder in the infirmary before taking a group of riders with large dragons back to the island. "Please" He spoke after calming himself, "come inside."
foto_1.png
In all honesty, Ryu was just thankful that Hiccup was home, even if he was unaware of what had actually happened. After signaling for Storm Surge to stay outside for now, the man walked into the house and simply looked around. Expansions had clearly been done to accommodate Toothless’ own griowth, along with the coming family he assumed Astrid and Hiccup were expecting. Overalll, it was a nice house.

“Honestly, it wasn’t good. A lot of dragons were dead by the time we got there, but I think the flock as a whole is still fine, though.” It wasn’t even the fact that the dragons were dead that scared him the most, but rather who had committed the act. “Foreigners from a land beyond the archipelago were trying to colonize the island, and the dragons got curious. Long story short, they had the same reaction Vikings did before you came along.”
In all honesty, Ryu was just thankful that Hiccup was home, even if he was unaware of what had actually happened. After signaling for Storm Surge to stay outside for now, the man walked into the house and simply looked around. Expansions had clearly been done to accommodate Toothless’ own griowth, along with the coming family he assumed Astrid and Hiccup were expecting. Overalll, it was a nice house.

“Honestly, it wasn’t good. A lot of dragons were dead by the time we got there, but I think the flock as a whole is still fine, though.” It wasn’t even the fact that the dragons were dead that scared him the most, but rather who had committed the act. “Foreigners from a land beyond the archipelago were trying to colonize the island, and the dragons got curious. Long story short, they had the same reaction Vikings did before you came along.”
Hello!

I was wondering if I could join?

Quick tip-
I have dyslexia, a disorder that makes it very hard to spell correctly.
Hello!

I was wondering if I could join?

Quick tip-
I have dyslexia, a disorder that makes it very hard to spell correctly.
@Dragonswings, I'll have to discuss it with Blitzryu first but I don't think there will be much of an issue with you joining. Have you been reading the story so far?))
@Dragonswings, I'll have to discuss it with Blitzryu first but I don't think there will be much of an issue with you joining. Have you been reading the story so far?))
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16