Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter RP OOC (Full)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Oh my god i'm imagining the paratoad getting punted, i'm laughing out loud randomly in my living room rn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3HZLFwM9I
Oh my god i'm imagining the paratoad getting punted, i'm laughing out loud randomly in my living room rn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3HZLFwM9I
@SuddenShimmer

Nah, don't worry about it! My name is a little strange anyways. And yep, CT would only be used as a pet or for comedic relief/something to do while idling. If he is 'used for battle' it'll just be him rolling into the monster and attempting to make it stumble (which it won't - he thinks he's bigger than he is. More of a trip hazard I swear-).

Eeeee, I love them both! I think the only thing I love more about the Zinogre is its theme. Even before I got the game I listened to the theme and thought 'this monster is the coolest'. That's how boss themes should be made.

Yeah, I had her whole backstory planned out before you even posted your character (she's been a character of mine for a looooong time). So it's going to be quite interesting - her being around someone with the same species of dragon that killed her parents and the trainer being known as the other dragon that killed her parents? I smell some fun times ahead...

My kitty is based off of the first kitty I got in the game! Love her, so I decided to flesh out her personality a bit more - think, 'drill sargent'. XD

And the coDES WORK!!! HOW?? WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT??? (Thank you so much, now I can use those pics! I'll edit in a sec)

Also, will demon mode be a thing in this RP for dual blade users?

And no problem about using other characters, it's good to make the world feel bigger than just our characters! Super excited!!!

@EnderAxolotl

Oh my goodness, CT is going to scare her oh noooo! Those will be fun times! And the Paratoad getting punted - I can't stop thinking about it. XD
@SuddenShimmer

Nah, don't worry about it! My name is a little strange anyways. And yep, CT would only be used as a pet or for comedic relief/something to do while idling. If he is 'used for battle' it'll just be him rolling into the monster and attempting to make it stumble (which it won't - he thinks he's bigger than he is. More of a trip hazard I swear-).

Eeeee, I love them both! I think the only thing I love more about the Zinogre is its theme. Even before I got the game I listened to the theme and thought 'this monster is the coolest'. That's how boss themes should be made.

Yeah, I had her whole backstory planned out before you even posted your character (she's been a character of mine for a looooong time). So it's going to be quite interesting - her being around someone with the same species of dragon that killed her parents and the trainer being known as the other dragon that killed her parents? I smell some fun times ahead...

My kitty is based off of the first kitty I got in the game! Love her, so I decided to flesh out her personality a bit more - think, 'drill sargent'. XD

And the coDES WORK!!! HOW?? WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT??? (Thank you so much, now I can use those pics! I'll edit in a sec)

Also, will demon mode be a thing in this RP for dual blade users?

And no problem about using other characters, it's good to make the world feel bigger than just our characters! Super excited!!!

@EnderAxolotl

Oh my goodness, CT is going to scare her oh noooo! Those will be fun times! And the Paratoad getting punted - I can't stop thinking about it. XD
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Zingores are the best spikey dogs, i remeber the first time i saw it i was kinda unsure but then i saw more pictures of them and encountered one in the game and just, wow they are very cool. Also that their electric shocks are apaprently 'Apex' status compared to all other paralysis/electric status effects

Yeah sure, demon mode can still be a thing! ^^ (one of my hunters uses dual blades as his main weapons so that's all good). Plus there's still the spirit attacks and stuff for the long sword users, so i don't see why there can't be demon mode as well.

I'm excited to see how this goes!

Np for the urls, they're a bit tricky. Usually you have to open the image itself in a new tab, and for images from the wiki you usually hve to delete part of the url so it ends in '.png' or .'jpg'

@EnderAxolotl

Rip Paratoad. At least he got to fly
Zingores are the best spikey dogs, i remeber the first time i saw it i was kinda unsure but then i saw more pictures of them and encountered one in the game and just, wow they are very cool. Also that their electric shocks are apaprently 'Apex' status compared to all other paralysis/electric status effects

Yeah sure, demon mode can still be a thing! ^^ (one of my hunters uses dual blades as his main weapons so that's all good). Plus there's still the spirit attacks and stuff for the long sword users, so i don't see why there can't be demon mode as well.

I'm excited to see how this goes!

Np for the urls, they're a bit tricky. Usually you have to open the image itself in a new tab, and for images from the wiki you usually hve to delete part of the url so it ends in '.png' or .'jpg'

@EnderAxolotl

Rip Paratoad. At least he got to fly
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Azu would probably screech like a frog at anyone that punts her paratoad, haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYs6hXENGc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZUWmptavac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3R_-uQb2I
I love screaming frogs.
Azu would probably screech like a frog at anyone that punts her paratoad, haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYs6hXENGc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZUWmptavac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3R_-uQb2I
I love screaming frogs.
@SuddenShimmer [b]Name:[/b] Treva Kazem [size=2]( Tr - eh - vah ) [b]-[/b] ( Kah - zem )[/size] [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Pronouns:[/b] They/Them preferred. [size=2]Responds to He/Him or She/Her as well.[/size] [b]Affiliation:[/b] Rider [b]Occupation:[/b] Free-Lancer [b]Monsties[/b] [indent]Zarin [b]|[/b] Tobi-Kadachi [b]|[/b] Female [b]|[/b] Baby [size=2]"A sweet but feisty little thing, Zarin hatched only recently. She imprinted on Treva almost instantly, as the Rider was the first thing she saw when she hatched. Likes to play with Rashha, who could care less what the little brat does to him, and gets along well with Jodori. Treva found her egg far away from any nest, or nest-like site. They figured it had been kicked out of the nest, for one reason or another, and decided to take it in. Been with Trev for about two months. Treva had her egg for roughly two weeks, before she hatched."[/size] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/a/a1/MHW-Tobi-Kadachi_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20171011093207.png[/img] Jodori [b]|[/b] Mizutsune [b]|[/b] Female [b]|[/b] Juvenile [size=2]"Despite her playful and rowdy personality, Jodori is rather aloof with other people. She imprinted on Treva, when the Rider found her. Trev had found her alone, no parents in sight, and a nasty wound on her side. Treva figured something had killed her mother—be it Hunters or another monster. Jodori is much smaller then avrage, even for her young age. She has a long scar that runs along her right side, from shoulder to hip. She's been with Trev for two years."[/size] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/12/FourthGen-Mizutsune_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20161112123757.png[/img] Rashha [b]|[/b] Bazelgeuse [b]|[/b] Male [b]|[/b] Adult [size=2]"Trev's first monster. He's always been very laid back, one might even say docile—even when the two first met. He's mostly just a tired boy, who only wants a nap. He tolerates the younger monsters' antics, but can get somewhat aggressive if they bother him too much. Treva found him out in the desert, half dead and starving. Something bigger had attacked him, and clearly had to the upper hand. It took some time, but Treva gained his trust as they nursed him back to health. Rashha has many scars all over his body, and is half blind in his right eye."[/size] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/e/e2/MHW-Bazelgeuse_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20180224091735.png[/img][/indent] [b]Lynian:[/b] A [url=http://sdcats.org/cats/et981/et981-2.jpg]pale tortoiseshell[/url] patterned Felyne with light green eyes, Echo wields a [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/3/38/MHP3-Felyne_Weapon_Render_015.png/revision/latest?cb=20160107022201]Wroggi Guitar[/url] and wears a set of [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/4/4b/Felyne-Yukumo.png/revision/latest?cb=20100725092530]Yukumo Armor[/url]. Echo is friendly and cheerful, usually by Treva's side to provide moral support and to whack things in the head with her guitar. She plays it as well, and is quite talented with music. Can't sing worth a lick, though. Echo is silly and dislikes being too serious, enjoying her role as the "Performer Friend" and all around class clown. [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=https://sta.sh/01955b7t31tb]Here's some visuals![/url] Treva has dark-tan skin that's got constellations of freckles [i]everywhere[/i]. Treva has a thin, but fit body-type. They have plenty of scars and scrapes, as well, but the most noticeable ones are the ones across their neck. Said scars reach up to their chin, as well. Their eyes are a striking case of heterochromia, the left being a pale [color=#EAB988]orange-gold tan,[/color] and the right a [color= #009ECE]light cerulean blue.[/color] Their hair is a deep, brown-black, and is kept short, but is fairly messy. Trev usually keeps it in check with a headband, but it remains spiky and wild. Wields a [url=https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Monster-Hunter-World/steel_blade.png]Steel Insect Glaive[/url] with an [url=https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Monster-Hunter-World/alucanid_i.png]Alucanid Kinsect[/url], and always wears [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/d/d1/MHW-LeatherArmorSet.png/revision/latest?cb=20180201205814]Leather Armor[/url]. [b]Personality:[/b] Trev is expressive, somewhat over the top, and fairly eccentric. They see a strange beauty in everything—could be the way a door swings open, the way an Aptonoth walks, or how steel cuts into a foe's hide. They're extremely independent, and don't like being coddled. Trev is a bit of a self-perfectionist, so they tend to be pretty hard on themself. Trev's good at improvising and following a loose plan, but [i]really bad[/i] at following ridged plans, as they know stuff will go airy. An explorer through and through, Trev will want to search every nook and hole for secrets. They [i]love[/i] collecting the oddest of things, like plants, weird bugs, pretty rocks, anything they can get their hands on. [b]History:[/b] The child of a pair of traveling merchants, Trev was born in Oasum, but raised on the road. Their usual trade route was from Hakum Village, to Geo-Fulkright, making a stop in Gildegaran, and then in Oasum, before going into Albarax. It was a nice life, for the most part. Treva thought they'd learn the merchant trade, and become just like mom and dad. But of course, nothing can remain [i]nice[/i] for very long. The Kazems decided they wanted to settle down, after all these years. Treva was roughly thirteen, they had plenty of money, and monsters were growing restless, lately. The roads were getting somewhat dangerous. They chose to settle down in Albarax—but, they had to get there, first. The family was in Hakum, at the time of their big decision. To shorten the trip, they cut through the Whistill Forest, planning to cross the rivers and stop in Oasum for supplies. Their journey was cut short, by a hungry pack of Velocidrome. Both parents put up quite a fight, distracting the beasts while yelling for Treva to [i]run.[/i] Treva's parents never made it out of the forest. Treva barely managed to escape theirself, but not without injury. A stray Velocidrome managed to claw the youngster's neck, sometime in the scramble. How they made it all the way to Oasum, is anyone's guess. Treva hardly remembers the journey across the plains, or if they even made it very far. Poor kid blacked out at some point, waking days later in a tent, some old man they never met before, watching over them. [i]"Found you in the plains with a bloodied neck, kid. What's a youngster like you doin' all the way out there, on your own?"[/i] They tried to explain, tried to speak, but... no sound came out. The old man didn't seem surprised by this. He gently explained Treva was probably going to be mute for the rest of their life, judging by how deep the scars were. Frustrated, but not deterred, over the next few days Treva wrote out what had happened and what they could remember. They learned the old man's name was [i]Casiz,[/i] and that he was a Blacksmith. He'd lost his leg a few years back, and had been living in Oasum for the past couple of years. Casiz took in the mute orphan, after the two had spent a week together. He simply told Treva they could stay as long as they wished, so long as they didn't go rummaging through his things. A seemingly small price to pay, for a roof over one's head. But, curiosity overtook them one day, when Treva stumbled upon a strange, shimmering gem set in a stone about the size of one's hand. They quickly put it out of sight, but asked Casiz about it later that day. The old blacksmith was hesitant to say anything, but he did eventually explain he was a former Rider. He tamed monsters, back in the day, and had quite the team, before he lost his leg in a brutal fight. He gave up Riding, due to the severity of the injury, and his old age. [i]"It was high time I retied anyway. My monsters were getting old, I was getting old... I should've quit while I was ahead."[/i] Treva had heard of Riders, and had only seen a few at a distance when in Hakum Village. They were instantly bombarding Casiz with questions—[i]What does it take to become a Rider?? How many monsters can you tame at once? Have you ever tamed an Elder Dragon??? What kind of monsters did you have when you were a Rider??[/i] Casiz, taken aback by how excited Treva was, slowly answered each question that was thrown at him. They went back and forth for the rest of that day, and by sundown, Treva knew what they wanted to become. A final question was presented, one that Casiz was dreading. [i]Could you train me to become a Rider?[/i] How could he say no...? He begun training the youngster within the next day. They met Echo, a few months later, who became fast friends with Treva, and taught both Casiz and Trev Sign Language. Over the next three years, Treva gained knowledge about monsters they never dreamed of, and tamed their first Monster. What a surprise it was, when Casiz received a letter about the [i]Blight Eradication Division.[/i] He'd scoffed and threw it away—he was [i]retired,[/i] for goodness sake. He had no idea Treva was going to find it, read it, and decide to go in his place. [b]Other[/b] [LIST] [*]Asexual, Panromantic [*]Been a rider for three years. [*]Treva is [i]rather[/i] self conscious about the scars on their neck, and is glad their armor mostly hides the scars. [*]They primarily use Sign Language to communicate. If someone doesn't understand, Echo can easily translate. [*]Usually uncomfortable in densely wooded or jungle areas. Dislikes the closed space, and much prefers more open tracks of land. So long as they can see the sky, they're in their element. [*]Loves just about all monsters, but is rather wary of those with longer claws, due to what happened in their childhood. [*]Likes to draw, and has a knack for sketching monsters. Casiz handed down his old journal to them, along with his old Kinship stone. All the older notes and drawings are hand-written by Casiz. Trev is rather protective of the journal. [/LIST]
@SuddenShimmer

Name: Treva Kazem
( Tr - eh - vah ) - ( Kah - zem )

Pronouns: They/Them preferred. Responds to He/Him or She/Her as well.

Affiliation: Rider

Monsties

Zarin | Tobi-Kadachi | Female | Baby
"A sweet but feisty little thing, Zarin hatched only recently. She imprinted on Treva almost instantly, as the Rider was the first thing she saw when she hatched.
Likes to play with Rashha, who could care less what the little brat does to him, and gets along well with Jodori.
Treva found her egg far away from any nest, or nest-like site. They figured it had been kicked out of the nest, for one reason or another, and decided to take it in.
Been with Trev for about two months. Treva had her egg for roughly two weeks, before she hatched."

latest?cb=20171011093207.png

Jodori | Mizutsune | Female | Juvenile
"Despite her playful and rowdy personality, Jodori is rather aloof with other people. She imprinted on Treva, when the Rider found her.
Trev had found her alone, no parents in sight, and a nasty wound on her side. Treva figured something had killed her mother—be it Hunters or another monster.
Jodori is much smaller then avrage, even for her young age. She has a long scar that runs along her right side, from shoulder to hip.
She's been with Trev for two years."

latest?cb=20161112123757.png

Rashha | Bazelgeuse | Male | Adult
"Trev's first monster. He's always been very laid back, one might even say docile—even when the two first met. He's mostly just a tired boy, who only wants a nap. He tolerates the younger monsters' antics, but can get somewhat aggressive if they bother him too much.
Treva found him out in the desert, half dead and starving. Something bigger had attacked him, and clearly had to the upper hand. It took some time, but Treva gained his trust as they nursed him back to health.
Rashha has many scars all over his body, and is half blind in his right eye."

latest?cb=20180224091735.png

Lynian: A pale tortoiseshell patterned Felyne with light green eyes, Echo wields a Wroggi Guitar and wears a set of Yukumo Armor.

Echo is friendly and cheerful, usually by Treva's side to provide moral support and to whack things in the head with her guitar. She plays it as well, and is quite talented with music. Can't sing worth a lick, though. Echo is silly and dislikes being too serious, enjoying her role as the "Performer Friend" and all around class clown.

Appearance: Here's some visuals!
Treva has dark-tan skin that's got constellations of freckles everywhere. Treva has a thin, but fit body-type. They have plenty of scars and scrapes, as well, but the most noticeable ones are the ones across their neck. Said scars reach up to their chin, as well. Their eyes are a striking case of heterochromia, the left being a pale orange-gold tan, and the right a light cerulean blue.
Their hair is a deep, brown-black, and is kept short, but is fairly messy. Trev usually keeps it in check with a headband, but it remains spiky and wild.

Wields a Steel Insect Glaive with an Alucanid Kinsect, and always wears Leather Armor.

Personality: Trev is expressive, somewhat over the top, and fairly eccentric. They see a strange beauty in everything—could be the way a door swings open, the way an Aptonoth walks, or how steel cuts into a foe's hide.
They're extremely independent, and don't like being coddled. Trev is a bit of a self-perfectionist, so they tend to be pretty hard on themself.
Trev's good at improvising and following a loose plan, but really bad at following ridged plans, as they know stuff will go airy.
An explorer through and through, Trev will want to search every nook and hole for secrets. They love collecting the oddest of things, like plants, weird bugs, pretty rocks, anything they can get their hands on.

History: The child of a pair of traveling merchants, Trev was born in Oasum, but raised on the road. Their usual trade route was from Hakum Village, to Geo-Fulkright, making a stop in Gildegaran, and then in Oasum, before going into Albarax. It was a nice life, for the most part. Treva thought they'd learn the merchant trade, and become just like mom and dad.

But of course, nothing can remain nice for very long.

The Kazems decided they wanted to settle down, after all these years. Treva was roughly thirteen, they had plenty of money, and monsters were growing restless, lately. The roads were getting somewhat dangerous. They chose to settle down in Albarax—but, they had to get there, first. The family was in Hakum, at the time of their big decision.
To shorten the trip, they cut through the Whistill Forest, planning to cross the rivers and stop in Oasum for supplies. Their journey was cut short, by a hungry pack of Velocidrome. Both parents put up quite a fight, distracting the beasts while yelling for Treva to run.

Treva's parents never made it out of the forest. Treva barely managed to escape theirself, but not without injury. A stray Velocidrome managed to claw the youngster's neck, sometime in the scramble. How they made it all the way to Oasum, is anyone's guess. Treva hardly remembers the journey across the plains, or if they even made it very far.
Poor kid blacked out at some point, waking days later in a tent, some old man they never met before, watching over them. "Found you in the plains with a bloodied neck, kid. What's a youngster like you doin' all the way out there, on your own?"

They tried to explain, tried to speak, but... no sound came out. The old man didn't seem surprised by this. He gently explained Treva was probably going to be mute for the rest of their life, judging by how deep the scars were.

Frustrated, but not deterred, over the next few days Treva wrote out what had happened and what they could remember. They learned the old man's name was Casiz, and that he was a Blacksmith. He'd lost his leg a few years back, and had been living in Oasum for the past couple of years.
Casiz took in the mute orphan, after the two had spent a week together. He simply told Treva they could stay as long as they wished, so long as they didn't go rummaging through his things. A seemingly small price to pay, for a roof over one's head. But, curiosity overtook them one day, when Treva stumbled upon a strange, shimmering gem set in a stone about the size of one's hand. They quickly put it out of sight, but asked Casiz about it later that day.

The old blacksmith was hesitant to say anything, but he did eventually explain he was a former Rider. He tamed monsters, back in the day, and had quite the team, before he lost his leg in a brutal fight. He gave up Riding, due to the severity of the injury, and his old age. "It was high time I retied anyway. My monsters were getting old, I was getting old... I should've quit while I was ahead."
Treva had heard of Riders, and had only seen a few at a distance when in Hakum Village. They were instantly bombarding Casiz with questions—What does it take to become a Rider?? How many monsters can you tame at once? Have you ever tamed an Elder Dragon??? What kind of monsters did you have when you were a Rider??

Casiz, taken aback by how excited Treva was, slowly answered each question that was thrown at him. They went back and forth for the rest of that day, and by sundown, Treva knew what they wanted to become. A final question was presented, one that Casiz was dreading.

Could you train me to become a Rider?

How could he say no...?

He begun training the youngster within the next day. They met Echo, a few months later, who became fast friends with Treva, and taught both Casiz and Trev Sign Language. Over the next three years, Treva gained knowledge about monsters they never dreamed of, and tamed their first Monster.

What a surprise it was, when Casiz received a letter about the Blight Eradication Division. He'd scoffed and threw it away—he was retired, for goodness sake. He had no idea Treva was going to find it, read it, and decide to go in his place.

Other
  • Asexual, Panromantic
  • Been a rider for three years.
  • Treva is rather self conscious about the scars on their neck, and is glad their armor mostly hides the scars.
  • They primarily use Sign Language to communicate. If someone doesn't understand, Echo can easily translate.
  • Usually uncomfortable in densely wooded or jungle areas. Dislikes the closed space, and much prefers more open tracks of land. So long as they can see the sky, they're in their element.
  • Loves just about all monsters, but is rather wary of those with longer claws, due to what happened in their childhood.
  • Likes to draw, and has a knack for sketching monsters. Casiz handed down his old journal to them, along with his old Kinship stone. All the older notes and drawings are hand-written by Casiz. Trev is rather protective of the journal.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@CatCr0w

Only thing i can suggest for backstory is that since they would be a rider in a village which there technically are no riders from (that is if they lived in Oasum), maybe they get trained by an older rider who moves/comes to live Oasum. Like being a hunter, you might have a natural talent for it, but you still do have to be trained ^^' (Also then that person/older rider could be the one to give them their kinship stone, because you can't exactly just find one and decide to be a rider lol). Or if you rather they grow up in a place that's more an actual city than just a small village/pit-stop for hunters, Albarax might be better

With that in mind, it could be a Mulan type situation that the one who trained them recieved the letter, but they went in his trainer's place. That might make a bit more sense as to how they got put into the group since they're so young compared to everyone else ^^'?

Oh, and feel free to include whoch one is his partner/first monster.

Idk if you"ve played stories or not, because that's where the rider lore comes from. If you have any questions about it, i'd be happy to answer! ^^ (since i have played it through)

It is cool to have a little bit of a younger character though! Someone still learning for the most part with smalle/youngerr monsters ^^
@CatCr0w

Only thing i can suggest for backstory is that since they would be a rider in a village which there technically are no riders from (that is if they lived in Oasum), maybe they get trained by an older rider who moves/comes to live Oasum. Like being a hunter, you might have a natural talent for it, but you still do have to be trained ^^' (Also then that person/older rider could be the one to give them their kinship stone, because you can't exactly just find one and decide to be a rider lol). Or if you rather they grow up in a place that's more an actual city than just a small village/pit-stop for hunters, Albarax might be better

With that in mind, it could be a Mulan type situation that the one who trained them recieved the letter, but they went in his trainer's place. That might make a bit more sense as to how they got put into the group since they're so young compared to everyone else ^^'?

Oh, and feel free to include whoch one is his partner/first monster.

Idk if you"ve played stories or not, because that's where the rider lore comes from. If you have any questions about it, i'd be happy to answer! ^^ (since i have played it through)

It is cool to have a little bit of a younger character though! Someone still learning for the most part with smalle/youngerr monsters ^^
I just realized my character is the oldest xD
I just realized my character is the oldest xD
@GaiaGodess1

Makes sense though since she's obviously had her Kirin for years (and she's a head hunter) lol
@GaiaGodess1

Makes sense though since she's obviously had her Kirin for years (and she's a head hunter) lol
that’s true, that’s true lol
that’s true, that’s true lol
Oh no.. there's a bazelgeuse...
[alvact, seen, not having fun]
Oh no.. there's a bazelgeuse...
[alvact, seen, not having fun]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21