Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yo bro, neat lair. Looking for a 1x1 or
1 2 3 4 5 6
Feel free to start the rp. As for thread or pm, I have no preference.
Feel free to start the rp. As for thread or pm, I have no preference.
Awesome Blitz, I will start and get that posted ASAP. I will ping you when it is set up. I will enter in my lair before you stumble in, the nfeel free to start wherever you like. ^^
Awesome Blitz, I will start and get that posted ASAP. I will ping you when it is set up. I will enter in my lair before you stumble in, the nfeel free to start wherever you like. ^^
@NekoShizumi

I use a lot of my dragons, however my main ones would be Sombra, Fable, Namira, Shade, Midnight and Shale.

As for plot, how about one of our clan members, doesn't matter who, gets lost on the other clans territory, gets found by one of the other clans dragons and needs help getting back. Then clan leaders can meet and fights will (hopefully) not start.

Or, yknow, we could change a few things if you want. Just a suggestion I thought up in in 10 seconds.
@NekoShizumi

I use a lot of my dragons, however my main ones would be Sombra, Fable, Namira, Shade, Midnight and Shale.

As for plot, how about one of our clan members, doesn't matter who, gets lost on the other clans territory, gets found by one of the other clans dragons and needs help getting back. Then clan leaders can meet and fights will (hopefully) not start.

Or, yknow, we could change a few things if you want. Just a suggestion I thought up in in 10 seconds.
G2T4rWb.png
@NovaAurora

I would love to have one of my dragons travel though the shadow lands and end up needing help, where by seeking out the closest lair, being yours. Requesting sanctuary and help to get back, perhaps injured, there by needing physical help.

I will have to think up a reason why he was in shadow, it may not be for the most honorable reasons, or the thing that injured him could also then target your lair or the dragons helping him. I don't know about you, but I smell a story brewing here.
@NovaAurora

I would love to have one of my dragons travel though the shadow lands and end up needing help, where by seeking out the closest lair, being yours. Requesting sanctuary and help to get back, perhaps injured, there by needing physical help.

I will have to think up a reason why he was in shadow, it may not be for the most honorable reasons, or the thing that injured him could also then target your lair or the dragons helping him. I don't know about you, but I smell a story brewing here.
@NekoShizumi

*Dumps a bunch of random stuff in Baldwins cauldron* Yes indeed there is a story. It Doesn't smell to good though. More like melting plastic...

Do you need some time to choose your dragon?
@NekoShizumi

*Dumps a bunch of random stuff in Baldwins cauldron* Yes indeed there is a story. It Doesn't smell to good though. More like melting plastic...

Do you need some time to choose your dragon?
G2T4rWb.png
Ok. Can’t wait to see how this goes.
Ok. Can’t wait to see how this goes.
@NovaAurora Yes, I need one of my more nefarious Dergs
@NovaAurora Yes, I need one of my more nefarious Dergs
@NekoShizumi

Well then, take as much time as you need, there is no rush!
@NekoShizumi

Well then, take as much time as you need, there is no rush!
G2T4rWb.png
@NekoShizumi

In case you don't have enough people responding, I'd certainly be up for trying. My guys run a tavern, haven't used them in an RP in a while but I'd love to get them stretching their legs, or wings, and such. I typically do better in group RPs than 1x1, but not against a 1x1 either.
@NekoShizumi

In case you don't have enough people responding, I'd certainly be up for trying. My guys run a tavern, haven't used them in an RP in a while but I'd love to get them stretching their legs, or wings, and such. I typically do better in group RPs than 1x1, but not against a 1x1 either.
arOGchX.png
@NovaAurora [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33102482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331025/33102482_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I have settled on Penitente! The maybe not so penitent >>
@NovaAurora

33102482_350.png

I think I have settled on Penitente! The maybe not so penitent >>
1 2 3 4 5 6