Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yo bro, neat lair. Looking for a 1x1 or
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey there!

You can call me Neko, I know we all have these cool lairs with some awesome dragons. My dragons are inquisitive, and I'm itching for some creative collaborative role play. Either a 1x1 or a small group.

How do our lairs meet? Are we at war? Or did one of your dragons stumble into my lair looking for mischief? What does your clan do? Did one of my dragons wrong one of your dragons long ago? Scorn lovers? War criminal in hiding? I am very interested in really delving deep into our respective lair lore and creating something that is thick with story material and something that keeps you coming back for more.

I am more than willing to allow a dragon or two to have background, if it helps foster a story and unite or bridge the gap between lairs that are far flung.

Either we can discuss here, or you can private message me. If this isn't your thing, that's cool, have a wonderful day regardless! Love you all!
Hey there!

You can call me Neko, I know we all have these cool lairs with some awesome dragons. My dragons are inquisitive, and I'm itching for some creative collaborative role play. Either a 1x1 or a small group.

How do our lairs meet? Are we at war? Or did one of your dragons stumble into my lair looking for mischief? What does your clan do? Did one of my dragons wrong one of your dragons long ago? Scorn lovers? War criminal in hiding? I am very interested in really delving deep into our respective lair lore and creating something that is thick with story material and something that keeps you coming back for more.

I am more than willing to allow a dragon or two to have background, if it helps foster a story and unite or bridge the gap between lairs that are far flung.

Either we can discuss here, or you can private message me. If this isn't your thing, that's cool, have a wonderful day regardless! Love you all!
@NekoShizumi

I am interested. This looks like fun and I am always looking for ways to develop my clan lore and the dragons that are in it.
@NekoShizumi

I am interested. This looks like fun and I am always looking for ways to develop my clan lore and the dragons that are in it.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra Yay! Glad to hear it, so is there any particular story device that appealed to you?
@Breshcandra Yay! Glad to hear it, so is there any particular story device that appealed to you?
@NekoShizumi I am interested can I join?
@NekoShizumi I am interested can I join?
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
I’m always up for a clan rp. Maybe one of my dragons could find themselves lost and end up being found by your clan.
I’m always up for a clan rp. Maybe one of my dragons could find themselves lost and end up being found by your clan.
Yo, can I join? Then again, this is 1x1 so...
Yo, can I join? Then again, this is 1x1 so...
G2T4rWb.png
@BlitzRyu

I like it, we can work with that. So what would lead your dragon to getting lost in the mesas and canyons of lightning? Bad relations in your lair? Or a hunter out on the lamb searching for something valuable? Or looking for another lair?

Sorry lots of questions. We can start there. Is there a particular dragon in your lair that you are interested in getting lost? Do you want my dragons to find him, or him stumble into the Vagabond Drifts?
@BlitzRyu

I like it, we can work with that. So what would lead your dragon to getting lost in the mesas and canyons of lightning? Bad relations in your lair? Or a hunter out on the lamb searching for something valuable? Or looking for another lair?

Sorry lots of questions. We can start there. Is there a particular dragon in your lair that you are interested in getting lost? Do you want my dragons to find him, or him stumble into the Vagabond Drifts?
@NovaAurora, well would you like a 1x1? I hate to make you feel left out. If not, perhaps we can storm a group idea together and recruit for a role play?
@NovaAurora, well would you like a 1x1? I hate to make you feel left out. If not, perhaps we can storm a group idea together and recruit for a role play?
@TruthandLies You most certainly may join in on our fun and planning, are you looking for a 1x1 or a group rp?
@TruthandLies You most certainly may join in on our fun and planning, are you looking for a 1x1 or a group rp?
@NekoShizumi

My clan lore is that we are a clan of healers that will take in any who have need. I do have several dragons who are adventures and some who are healers. I am really open to just about anything. I could have one of my dragons get lost on one of their adventures and find themselves near your clan.
@NekoShizumi

My clan lore is that we are a clan of healers that will take in any who have need. I do have several dragons who are adventures and some who are healers. I am really open to just about anything. I could have one of my dragons get lost on one of their adventures and find themselves near your clan.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6