Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 5668 5669
"Mm?" a wandering, floating blob with a face noticed the (town) group and came over to them. "Hallo there, 've never seen you around here. Who're you?"

Sibia stayed silent, deciding to let the others explain while she observed the town. Though quiet at the moment, she could tell from the way things were arranged and by the visible plaza that this town would be bustling later.

"Hi Tail, I'm Yugi," the duelist introduced himself once again. Now the thought of evolution intruiged him. He briefly thought back to a game he played once called Capsule Monsters Chess. He wondered if it was a bit like that.

"...hey, where did the others run off to?" he asked, just noticing the absence of roughly half the group.
"Mm?" a wandering, floating blob with a face noticed the (town) group and came over to them. "Hallo there, 've never seen you around here. Who're you?"

Sibia stayed silent, deciding to let the others explain while she observed the town. Though quiet at the moment, she could tell from the way things were arranged and by the visible plaza that this town would be bustling later.

"Hi Tail, I'm Yugi," the duelist introduced himself once again. Now the thought of evolution intruiged him. He briefly thought back to a game he played once called Capsule Monsters Chess. He wondered if it was a bit like that.

"...hey, where did the others run off to?" he asked, just noticing the absence of roughly half the group.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"I think they're-a heading over to the town!" the chubby Torchic replied. "Speaking of, we should-a head over there."

"Uh, I'm Banksii, and this is Flammea," Banksii said, deciding to leave the others to introduce themselves. "We're new to this town."
"I think they're-a heading over to the town!" the chubby Torchic replied. "Speaking of, we should-a head over there."

"Uh, I'm Banksii, and this is Flammea," Banksii said, deciding to leave the others to introduce themselves. "We're new to this town."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"So, how did we get here, Remote?"
"I have no clue."
Both Eevee stare at each other.
"I'm Golf Ball. The blue one's Teardrop, and the dark gray one's Remote."
Thylacine woke up to a ruckus.
"Now what's going on?"
"So, how did we get here, Remote?"
"I have no clue."
Both Eevee stare at each other.
"I'm Golf Ball. The blue one's Teardrop, and the dark gray one's Remote."
Thylacine woke up to a ruckus.
"Now what's going on?"
"Heya, sis!!!" A shiny Eevee who looked like she had paint spilled on her face ran up to Cream from out of nowhere.

"Splash!" Cream greeted her sister and introduced her to most of the group members.

"So, I can see that Daisy evolved!" Splash commented.
"Heya, sis!!!" A shiny Eevee who looked like she had paint spilled on her face ran up to Cream from out of nowhere.

"Splash!" Cream greeted her sister and introduced her to most of the group members.

"So, I can see that Daisy evolved!" Splash commented.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Keigo looks up and points to a Charizard flying overhead.

"Ok," Daisy explains to the group, "So if you're wondering why Keigo is pointing to a random Charizard-"
Puff interrupted the Lilligant. "That's his dad!!! He's really nice and really strong and really really really special to my best friend ever, Keigo!!!"
Keigo looks up and points to a Charizard flying overhead.

"Ok," Daisy explains to the group, "So if you're wondering why Keigo is pointing to a random Charizard-"
Puff interrupted the Lilligant. "That's his dad!!! He's really nice and really strong and really really really special to my best friend ever, Keigo!!!"
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
After greeting the new arrival Splash, Yugi decided it was time to head off after the others. He vaguely remembered them going in a certain direction, so he went that way.

"I'm Sibia," the snake spoke, after realizing that the Eevees and the tall chimera-creature weren't going to introduce her. "Do you know where we are, perchance?"

"Hallo all!" the blob greeted once again. "My name's Soklo, the Solosis! And you travelers have stumbled across our fine little town. We don't have too much here, but.you at least rest until you can go on your way!"

Sibia blinked. That was convenient. "Um. Thanks."

"There's no problem to it, lady!" the Solosis seemed to be beaming, though that was sort of hard to tell since its mouth didn't seem to be able to make expressions. "Many travelers come by here, so we're always prepared! Even though-" the Solosis stopped short. "Y'know what, never you mind. Come on, all o' you! I'll take you to the inn."
After greeting the new arrival Splash, Yugi decided it was time to head off after the others. He vaguely remembered them going in a certain direction, so he went that way.

"I'm Sibia," the snake spoke, after realizing that the Eevees and the tall chimera-creature weren't going to introduce her. "Do you know where we are, perchance?"

"Hallo all!" the blob greeted once again. "My name's Soklo, the Solosis! And you travelers have stumbled across our fine little town. We don't have too much here, but.you at least rest until you can go on your way!"

Sibia blinked. That was convenient. "Um. Thanks."

"There's no problem to it, lady!" the Solosis seemed to be beaming, though that was sort of hard to tell since its mouth didn't seem to be able to make expressions. "Many travelers come by here, so we're always prepared! Even though-" the Solosis stopped short. "Y'know what, never you mind. Come on, all o' you! I'll take you to the inn."
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Thylacine steps out of her house...

...only to get hit by a falling Eevee.
X is scared out of his wits. He doesn't know that he used Thylacine as a landing pad.
"..."
TV and Robot Flower are both KOed on the roof of a house.
Thylacine steps out of her house...

...only to get hit by a falling Eevee.
X is scared out of his wits. He doesn't know that he used Thylacine as a landing pad.
"..."
TV and Robot Flower are both KOed on the roof of a house.
Daisy notices all the eevees by Thylacine's house & decides to go over there, followed by the others.
Daisy notices all the eevees by Thylacine's house & decides to go over there, followed by the others.
X quickly rolls off.
"S-Sorry!"
"...ugh, my back..."
Thylacine gets up.
"Hey?"
Robot Flower is the first to wake up.
"Huh? Where am I?"
TV is still KOed.
X quickly rolls off.
"S-Sorry!"
"...ugh, my back..."
Thylacine gets up.
"Hey?"
Robot Flower is the first to wake up.
"Huh? Where am I?"
TV is still KOed.
Noticing the two on the roof, Yugi decided to call out to them. "Hey!" he waved at them, trying to get their attention. "Are you alright up there?" he asked, noticing one of them was unconscious.
Noticing the two on the roof, Yugi decided to call out to them. "Hey!" he waved at them, trying to get their attention. "Are you alright up there?" he asked, noticing one of them was unconscious.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 5668 5669